[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball General : where's the crazy hairpiece edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 46

So, do you guys think it'll be included with that new Trunks figure or not?

>APRIL
SHF SSGSS Vegeta

>MAY
SHF Future Trunks (armored)
SHF Gohan (Cell Games) (re-release)
UG Beerus
UG SS Gokû
UG SS4 Gokû
WCF Fortuneteller Baba
WCF Grandpa Gohan
WCF SS Goten
WCF SS Kid Trunks
WCF SSGSS Gokû
WCF SSGSS Vegeta

>JUNE
Advage "secret"
Advage Broly
Advage Cell
Advage Freezer
Advage Gokû
Advage Trunks
SHF SS Gokû Super Warrior Awakening Ver. (re-release)
WCF Burdock
WCF Freezer (final form)
WCF Gokû
WCF SS Gokû
WCF SS2 Gohan (Cell Games)
WCF Vegeta

>JULY
UG LoS SS Gokû
UG LoS SS Vegeta
UG LoS SS4 Broly
WCF Battle Damage SS Gokû
WCF Cell
WCF Kami
WCF Kid Gokû
WCF SS Future Trunks
WCF SS2 Broly

>AUGUST
SHF Whis
WCF Vegeta - 6 variants

>SEPTEMBER
WCF Freezer (final form)
WCF Golden Freezer
WCF Majin Buu Junsui
WCF SS Gokû
WCF SS3 Gokû
WCF SSGSS Gokû

>NO DATE
SHF Angel Gokû
SHF Champa
SHF Gohan Absorbed Majin Buu
SHF Gotenks Absorbed Majin Buu
SHF GT Adult Gokû
SHF Jaco
SHF Kid Gokû
SHF Nappa (armored)
SHF Perfect Cell -Premium Color-
SHF Porunga
SHF Shenron
SHF SS3 Gokû -Premium Color-
SHF SS3 Vegeta
SHF SS4 Gokû
SHF SSG Gokû
SHF Vados
TB Beerus
TB Bloomer
TB Future Trunks
TB Jaco
TB Kid Gokû
TB Kuririn
TB Nappa
TB Perfect Cell
TB Piccolo Daimaô
TB SS Gohan (Cell Games)
TB SS4 Gokû
TB Vegetto

>CANCELLED
SHF Nappa (old version)
SHF Shenron (old version)

Previous >>5565476
>>
>>5576859
No.
>>
>>5576859
>implying that isn't simply Blufin displaying a Jacksdo head to troll the collectors
>>
>>5576859
>Previous DB General thread archived with 66 posts

Well, that was a first. Usually this thread reaches 300 plus posts, no wonder I can't find it.
>>
>>5576918
The new OP also seems to have removed a lot of the listed stuff that was upcoming along with renaming everything and adding an unnecessary cancelled list.

Previous OP btw.
>>
>>5576972
>The new OP also seems to have removed a lot of the listed stuff that was upcoming
"a lot" being March releases. Look at the date.
>along with renaming everything
With the correct names and shortened line names to fit everything in one post.
>and adding an unnecessary cancelled list
Enough with that shit. These two are fucking cancelled and are getting new molds, we even saw one of them. We heard it from the Bluefin staff just like we heard about Premium Goku 3 and Cell. Either list every founded rumors or none of them but don't make picks based on your opinion only.

Also alphabetical order.

You're welcome.
>>
>>5576868
thats most definitely not a jacksdo

>>5576859
i hope so, but i doubt it
>>
>>5576859
It's not listed on the official website so no.
It's probably an upcoming DX exclusive version or something.
>>
>>5576859
>>5576989
>canceled

Oh, it's you again. I had almost forgotten about you.
>>
>>5577078
Shitposting won't make you less wrong.
>>
We're not getting it and it doesn't look good anyway.
>>
>>5577232
punch punch kick kick go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Sitting Tien.jpg (71KB, 704x530px) Image search: [Google]
Sitting Tien.jpg
71KB, 704x530px
Someone please hold me and tell me everything will be alright and that Tien will get a SHF.
>>
>>5577294
anybody have boots like his?
>>
>>5576859
>canceled
>SHF Nappa
SHF Shenron
OP confined retard
>>
>>5577319
>confirmed for being an idiot living under a rock
>>
File: disappointed pickletoe.jpg (26KB, 272x229px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed pickletoe.jpg
26KB, 272x229px
>>5577319
>calls someone a retard
>confined instead of confirmed
>>
>>5577342
No motherfucker. You're the dumb one. The OP was captured by bluefin days ago. Go read a book.
>>
>>5577373
Reading is for nerds like Gohan!
>>
>>5577319
>>5577332
>>5577342
>>5577373
>>5577389
stfu stop this dumb shitposting. Nobody gives a shit. These DBZ generals are garbage enough with the Super vs GT arguing. Nobody wants your bullshit.
>>
I'm kind of hoping if Nappa ever gets released they also reissue Vegeta just to shut the poorfag foot draggers up.
>>
>>5577430
This. I'd rather have shitposting than many anons complaining about latecomer's tax and missing out on 17, 18, Broly, Krillin, Goku, etc.
>>
File: you kiddin me.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
you kiddin me.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>5577430
>if you don't want to pay aftermarket prices you're a poorfag
>>
>>5577436
>>5577430

>just get into toy collecting a few months ago
>didn't even know DBZ figuarts existed until a few weeks ago
>get called a poorfag and accused of complaining because I can't pay $200 for something that released for $50

O-oh.. okay..
I thought /toy/ was supposed to be one of the nicest boards
>>
>>5577438
>if you poorfagged all the way through the original release window you're not a poorfag
>>
>>5577443
>I can't pay $200 for something that released for $50
Would it be different if it was released for $300? Release price shouldn't matter. You either have the money or you don't.
>>
>>5577443
Dude, people were crying that $30 was rape when Vegeta was out available for sale and it was nearly a year until prices started to climb.
>>
>>5577446
Not buying something makes you poor now? lmao ok. Get a grip.
>>
>>5577452

But I had $50 when it released. I don't have $200 now.
>>
>>5577460
>I don't have $200 now
Then you're a poorfag. It's not an insult, it's the /toy/ version of "collecting with a tight budget".
>>
File: mika.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mika.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>5577443
>I missed out on toys
>better complain about it because I don't know how s&d works
>>5577456
>>5577460
>didn't buy it when you had the chance
>now gets assblasted because they don't have the toy and needs to complain about it some more
WEW FUCKING LAD
I can't wait until a year from now when newfags are complaining about missing out on the blues and lakers freeza or even the fucking premium edition figures
this is disgusting
>>
Holy shit the scalper apologists in this thread is disgusting. Makes me ashamed to collect the same figures you faggots do. You people seriously think it right to charge someone 300 fucking dollars for a 6 inch figure?

This board needs a scalper PURGE.

Fuck this hobby needs a scalper purge.

>nb4 LOL POORFAG

Fuck you assholes I have all these guys, but there is no way SSJVegeta is worth 300 dollars, and there is no justification in calling someone out for not wanting to pay that price.
>>
>>5577483
Same typical arguments yet again.
Are people not allowed to complain when something gets to an absurd price?
Its not about having the money or not, its about not wanting to pay 100+ dollars for a small ass cheap toy. You claim that I'm assblasted, yet my posts have no screaming or all caps. Why do you even assume that I want Vegeta?
>>
>>5577483

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I didn't know they existed until a few weeks ago
But uhhh yeah i guess my bad i should've bought them when they came out????????
>>
>>5577443
/toy/ is almost all shit posting
>>
>>5577443
lol no, toy sucks, people love feeling superior because they got into it at the right time or can spend more money on plastic baby dolls.
>>
File: Kyabe.png (32KB, 204x405px) Image search: [Google]
Kyabe.png
32KB, 204x405px
>>5577545
Of course it isn't the right thing to do, but s&d will always be a thing.
You can't just sit here and pretend that supply and demand never existed
Of course, Veggie isn't worth $300, but when people want it and there is low supply you know what happens
>>5577556
You don't need caps to be a salty salmon, but when post some like:
>small ass cheap toy
it makes you seem pretty heated.
Sure you can complain all you want to us, but that doesn't help anything and just pisses people off more because we see the same posts over and over about how people missed out on shit.
>>5577574
>????????
You wanna post some emotes too? Maybe that'll help you express yourself some more

On another note:
Cabbage when?
>>
Got my Beerus today. I think its a great figure. Very unique. Its nice to get a figure with an unusual colour such as purple. Hope you guys get yours soon, you wont be disappointed.
>>
>>5577614
I have about a month til mine will even be available to ship
>>
>>5577611

>falls for the bait
>completely dodges my post
haha i win
>>
>>5577483
You sound like an ass.
>>
>>5577611
holy shit the autism
>>
>>5577545
>scalper
Don't use words you don't understand.
>>
Someone told me they retooled SS4 Goku. Is it true? That means it's definitely getting a release right?
>>
>>5576989
If you're admitting that there is going to be an armored Nappa and new version of Shenron, then what's the fucking point of having the old versions in an unnecessary "Cancelled" section? Just leave them out completely as they have been replaced.

You obviously did it to try to get replies, so here's one for you.
>>
>>5578394
Not that guy but I guess the point is to inform people they're not getting what they saw years ago. It'll be unnecessary when it'll be common knowledge like when Bandai put up official listing with release dates and pics. Until then i's worth mentioning IMO.
>>
Buckle in this is going to be a rough general
>>
>>5578300
There's a picture of him in the previous thread with new knee joints. Not sure what else was new, I didn't pay close attention. He was displayed with the most recent pre orders and releases, so it's likely he will be getting a pre order date soon.

But in this hobby it's best to just assume everything is cancelled and then be pleasantly surprised when something goes up for pre order.
>>
>>5578612
Thanks!
>>
So I am ignoring all these shit posts and going to ask, what are the odds of a rerelease of Krillin? Also think I should pull the trigger on the not SUPER high but climbing android 17? Is he worth it?
>>
>>5578881
With the premium color thing it's definitely possible. It gives them a good excuse. Krillin wasn't a super hot seller before having the all-too-typical panic purchase price jump at the end, but that hasn't really been a deciding factor as a lot of earlier DBZ stuff rotted. With premium color they might have the opportunity to remove the white eye coloring, which might improve his appeal to potential buyers.
>>
>>5578881
Also, yeah, 100% buy 17. Anyone that has a large collection of SHF DBZ knows that 17 is undisputedly in the top 5 releases to date.
>>
>>5578907
Fuuuuuuuuuck Well maybe I can find 17 used and take like 20 bucks off his sale price. 90 is just too much for a figure I'm gunna open! Blah
>>
>>5578909
Yikes, I had no idea it was that pricey nowadays. That's rough.
>>
>>5578905
Dude, Krillin got the shaft when it comes to bandai's bipolar decision-making between anime and manga colors.

>anime colors so he doesn't match the more saturated manga colors of most of the mass-release figures
>costume with symbol only really matches the Goku that came out years later as an exclusive and got scalped to shit
>atypical white eyes despite having anime colors

Like, fuck. He's a great figure that was weighed down by terrible design choices.
>>
>>5578909
LOL uuum yeah, good luck with that.
>>
> WCF Freezer

So what is this? Another recolor or a straight re-release?
>>
>>5579180
isn't it those tiny statuettes?
>>
>>5578909
17 and 18 re-release when? They're definitely gonna do one after PC Cell, r-right?
>>
>>5579200

Oh, yeah I didn't realize it wasn't figuarts.
>>
>>5579212
that's why the full name for the line should be used.
>>
I managed to completely ignore dragonball for the last 30 years until watching super, and now I kind of want to pick up a goku. From what I understand though, the figuarts goku from a year or so back is really shitty, right? Are they doing an updated one like the awakening, but without the fucked up clothes? Sorry if it's in the OP, but I've gone through it and I have no idea what half of the acronyms mean.
>>
>>5579598

It isn't really shitty, it's just a pretty average figure. Mostly because the colors are kind of washed out, and because the articulation isn't the best.

It is really doubtful they'll update the Goku body any time soon, since reusing that body seems to be their bread and butter.

The SSJ4 Goku from Dragonball GT looks to have newer knees though, so maybe they'll update the legs on the regular body eventually.

All things considered, that Awakening Goku (the battle damaged figure) is considered one of the best ones in the line, and it is probably one of the most iconic looks in the series because it is from when he first goes Super Saiyan against Frieza.
>>
>>5579608
well there is a ssg goku they showed with a new mold since he has old guy body in that form. So there is a newish base goku they have.
>>
>>5579608
>>5579620
Alright, I was leaning towards a non ss version but it sounds like either will do so I'll start shopping around. My main concern was buying either and having a renewal version show up a couple months later, so all the better if that's not likely.
>>
>>5579682
when I say base form with that body he still has the red hair from ssg mode so it's not exactly base form.
>>
I love that God goku. Looks really clean to me.
>>
>>5579429
No. That's why we should stop listing non figuarts stuff. figuarts are the only figures people care about in these generals.
>>
>>5580172
mostly true
>>
>>5577545
>there is no way SSJVegeta is worth 300 dollars
The barely different reissue is sitting at $45. A year from now people are going to be screaming about scalping. Just like they do with every damned figure in this line. It's really a wonder that Bandai reissues anything.
>>
>>5577545
>This board needs a scalper PURGE.
Hopefully scalping is defined correctly first and not as wont-provide-limitless-supply-at-subwholesale-prices-for-all-eternity.
>>
File: simil.jpg (193KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
simil.jpg
193KB, 900x1200px
Does anyone know about the quality of this bootleg? I hear the DBZ ones are quite decent and i want my early plastic fix...he looks good to me.
>>
>>5581583

The Datong bootlegs are pretty good. The other Figuarts DBZ bootlegs are really bad.

Make sure that if you do get one, it is a Datong

Scouter Vegeta was not the best though, even on the official figure. Apparently, the legs were prone to being really loose, and sometimes popping off pretty easily. This is even worse on the bootlegs.
>>
File: CellImperfectFA..png (873KB, 703x1190px) Image search: [Google]
CellImperfectFA..png
873KB, 703x1190px
Best Cell when?
>>
>>5581602
never.
>>
>>5581583
The Datong KO of that color isn't the best, but its not like the SDCC release was that great either. The Datong's scouter and effect parts are not as transparent as the originals for what ever reason.

Datong didn't really put that much effort into the recolor compared to other releases.
>>
>>5581602
>not nigger lips cell
>>
>>5581592
How are the heads for datong scouter Vegeta? I was thinking of picking one up and just using the head on the SSJB Vegeta that's coming out.
>>
File: veg.png (352KB, 727x1500px) Image search: [Google]
veg.png
352KB, 727x1500px
Im thinking about the Datong Scouter Vegeta too, but i want to take off the bottoms of the armor so he looks like he did on Namek
>>
>>5581904

I don't have it, but a lot of people buy it just for head swap purposes, so it must work pretty well.

In other news, I finally got my Beerus today. Pretty damn happy with him. First I sort of agreed that he looked maybe a little too tall, but now seeing him standing beside a bunch of other figures in the line, I don't think he looks too bad, really.
>>
>>5577443

A largely imported line with 90% non-retail release exclusives is not a good line to stumble onto late.
>>
>>5582216

For like the first ten episodes maybe.
>>
>>5576859
i don't remember his hair ever being that crazy looking
>>
Any clue on when BBTS is shipping out their Beerus pre-orders?
>>
>>5584684
next month dumbass, they have to wait for bluefin to get their shipment in and then get it from them. They'll tell you like 10 days in advance when they'll get them in.
>>
>>5584690
chill your ass dude he just asked a question, fucking toxic /toy/ again
>>
>>5584690
Thanks senpai.

Maybe calm down first next time before you post.
>>
Local bookstore has SHF Adult Gohan and Piccolo for $40 a pop. Worth it?
>>
>>5583635
It's probably after he goes in the HBTC and it grows out
>>
Hey guys, I found a SSj Gohan (cell games) at a local comic book store. They were selling it for $25 so I picked it up. Considering the rerelease is close, the resale price dropped big time, but was it a good buy?
>>
>>5586148
It's $27 at Barnes and Noble, so I'd just call it an average buy.
>>
>>5586148

He was never selling for more than $25~$30 in recent days.
>>
File: Super_Trunks_BT3.jpg (457KB, 660x700px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Trunks_BT3.jpg
457KB, 660x700px
>>5585926
Its Third grade Trunks or USSJ2 Trunks , during the hbc training he gains the ability to get to this weighted down form in exchange for his speed.

He uses it to fight Perfect Cell but eventually realizes that while he is strong enough to damage Cell he isnt fast enough anymore.
>>
>>5586246
Was Broly made before or after this design?
>>
>>5586252
Probably after considering Trunks appears in the first Broly movie. Considering movie villains take inspiration from then-recent arcs you might be onto something.
>>
File: ussj2trunks.png (258KB, 432x529px) Image search: [Google]
ussj2trunks.png
258KB, 432x529px
>>5586252
After. Broly was based on the idea of a perfect Sayan form that had no downsides.
>>
>>5586278
for reference, Goku also goes ussj2 while training, but ditches it after explaining to Gohan that the form has too many downsides.
This is basically the tank form and eventually evolved into the idea of SSJ2 , or ascended super sayan.
>>
>>5576859
this is what hes going to look normally, without the USSJ head. Its his super sayan form with long hair ( still tied in a ponytail )
>>
>>5586278
>>5586290

USSJ only exists to show how much of a disconnect there is between Trunks and Vegeta, and how Vegeta was too much of an asshole to even talk to his own son while they were training in the HBTC and he couldn't even explain to Trunks that he had discovered the form and how useless it would be against Cell.
>>
>>5586344
lol I'm pretty sure it exists to show that Goku did the energy efficiency thing with Gohan. Toriyama wanted another way to shit on Vegeta. But sure, go ahead. You're gonna shit on Vegeta no matter what. Gokufag.
>>
>>5586374
I don't know why you hardcore Vegeta fans expect. Dragon ball is Goku's story. Guys like Vegeta pop in more than halfway through. hell I'd say part of the reason people like Vegeta so much is precisely because of his plight as a secondary character that aways gets shat on.

Why would you even be a Dragon ball fan if you aren't a Gokufag, anyway? It's Goku wins: the series. All throughout early Dragonball Goku just constantly wins and surpasses people. Grown ass men and masters who've been training for decades basically relent to his greatness and admit this teenage kid is so much better than him. At the end of the Piccolo arc, God himself tells Goku he's so much better than him and that he should be the new God. and everyone else gets shat on so Goku can look better. when Vegeta joined in he just joined in the shit fest. That's just how stories work when it comes to main characters.

Its like if you walked into a James bond movie and got pissed off that James Bond keeps getting the girl and saving the day while Felix and the other 00s do nothing.
>>
>>5586422
There's a difference between someone who likes Goku and a Gokufag. Gokufags look for any and all reasons to attack Vegeta. Because they don't like Vegeta fans and usually don't like Vegeta.

Obviously Goku is stronger than Vegeta up until now, it's arguable they're on the same level as of right now. There's not really a debate about that, but to go out of your way to insult Vegeta. Yeah you're a Gokufag, even if you claim you aren't.
>>
>>5586464
Why are you getting butthurt that he pointed out Vegeta being a shit father to Trunks during that point in the series? It's kinda of a minor plot point in Vegeta's story during the android arc. I figured a Vegetafag would know that.
>>
>>5586464
Apparently pointing out Vegeta's character flaws(which again, is one of the reasons I would think his fans like him; he's flawed) is shitting on him.
>>
>>5586344
I dont think vegeta could get to the form, but had they communicated any Trunks would have figured out the weaknesses in his technique.
vegeta was just ignoring him the whole time, he trains alone, goku always trains with someone, be it gohan or some master, vegeta is just pounding weights up until Whiz.
>>
File: 1459643067179.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459643067179.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
Best hitman in the galaxy when?
>>
>>5586525
Vegeta actually says that he achieved that form but realized the flaws immediately.
>>
>>5586559
Fuck that

Kyabe when? I want to protect his smile in toy form
>>
>>5586298
>I have no idea what this is all about : the post
>>
File: cabba-super-saiyan.jpg (89KB, 721x405px) Image search: [Google]
cabba-super-saiyan.jpg
89KB, 721x405px
>>5586778
man that moment with these two was really cool. would not be disappoint if that dude got an SHF
>>
>>5581583
The only bootlegs you should buy are Datong, which has the character's name written in chinese and has a datong logo on the bottom right.
>>
>>5586559
>he's going to lose to goku
>he gets the cube from champa as payment for the fight
>goes to gokus universe and attacks earth

who else knows this is coming?
>>
>>5587786

Why would it even matter at this point?
>>
Should I get Premium Color Vegeta or Supa Saiya-jin Baruu Vegeta
>>
>>5587716
Agreed. Was a great episode. I hope we actually get to see Vegeta visit Cabba's home planet, but pretty doubtful. This is one time I wouldn't mind if they stroked and sucked the Saiyan cock and kept Cabba as a regular.
>>
>>5586298
>>5576859
will another vegeta come out with this updated body or should I just bite the bullet and get the recolor that just came out?
>>
>>5587832
Bite the bullet...? He should still be at retail cost... Biting a bullet means taking a hard hit. Anyways, it's possible they might rework the SSJ3 Vegeta with the new joints, but if you want armored Vegeta then get the premium color because they aren't going to give that another release with updated body. That's ridiculous.
>>
>>5587839

There's also nothing that says for sure we're even going to get SSJ3 Vegeta.

The Premium SSJ Vegeta isn't too bad really.

I'd say if you want a Vegeta, better to get it now, rather than hope for a figure that never ends up coming or something.
>>
>>5587842
There's also nothing in my post that says for sure we're going to get SSJ3 Vegeta.
>>
>>5587888

I never said there was.

Just that people waiting on the off chance that that figure does end up coming out might be disappointed.

Better to get the one that's readily available now, for pretty cheap, than for people to wait on the off-chance that that figure, or even the body, will see the light of day.
>>
File: WorldTournament.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
WorldTournament.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>Bandai plz
>>
>>5588024
>All these Z and super figuarts have just been practice for when Dragonball figuarts go in full swing in 2019 or something
>>
>>5588035
I was thinking more for the world tournament stage, I don't care about dragonball figuarts that much.
>>
File: image.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
342KB, 394x394px
>literally every figure i want is 100+ dollars
What the fuck!? This is gay as fuck...
>>
>>5588128

Welcome to the party.
>>
>>5588128
most toys aren't worth $100
>>
>>5588128
which ones do you want brosef?
>>
>>5588143
Oh you know, 18 17 Broly Goku Vegeta Freeza Cell
Fucking scalping pieces of garbage I tell you :/
>>
>>5588456
On a positive note, Cell is getting a premium colours release (basically a reissue that's slightly different.) Also getting a Datong (high quality bootleg), just don't know when we'll be getting either release.

Freeza has a Datong I would consider getting.
>>
>shorter hair
>decal eyes
>shit green armor
>skipped leg day
>no hair details like Vegetto, SSB Goku, adult Gohan or Android 16
>no base form or SSJ headsculpts
>no beam effects

Tell me why I should buy him?
>>
>>5588499
If you don't like him, why the fuck are you asking then?
>>
>>5588499
I'm getting him to put normal headswap on. I'm not too keen on SSB. I mean I don't hate it, but I love the new outfits Goku and Vegeta sport.
>>
>>5588499
Buy it and just resell it in two or three years when it doubles in prices
>>
>>5588502
He wants everyone to not buy him because he doesn't like it
>>
Pretty happy with Beerus right now. Don't know why I thought he'd be limited he actually has pretty impressive articulation.
>>
>>5588499

Shhhh they'll hear you and kill the line deader than fucking sentai.
>>
>>5592114

Specific examples?
>>
>>5592125

He has the best ab crunch and ankles out of the line so far. The abs extend just in case that wasn't good enough though and his ankles are double jointed.
>>
File: 1433672885745.jpg (63KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1433672885745.jpg
63KB, 700x800px
>still no ss4 goku release date
>Gogeta still not announced
>Bardock still not announced
Get your shit together bandai.
>>
>>5588128
Latecomers tax, dude. Sorry. But the silver lining is that Bandai seems open to the idea of recolors so it might just be a waiting game for you.
>>
>>5592230
>SSJ4
>Gogeta
Get your shit together Anon

At least you like Brodock.
You and your kind are the reason they make trash like SSJ3 Vegeta, and they'll never do Vegeta or Yamcha or fun shit like Ginyu Force.
>>
>>5592357
>>5592357
>You and your kind are the reason they make trash like SSJ3 Vegeta, and they'll never do Vegeta
Get a fucking grip dude.
>>
>>5592357

I can understand why they don't touch Yamshit but not doing the Ginyus is odd because Bandai knows full well fans will complete the team even if they were all exclusives and sold as a set.

They'll get around to it when they have more body types to salvage I guess.
>>
>>5592383
Because fans will say they'll totally complete a team, then when it comes time to actually buy Guldo or spend $60 on Burter or recoome they'll hesitate and make them shelfwarm. Ginyu, maybe Jeice too, are the only sure sellers and even then I have my doubts.
>>
>>5592393

> Just having a Ginyu posing by his lonesome.

That'd be a sad, sad display.
>>
>>5592230

Considering they recently showed off the SSJ4 Goku again at some Mexican toy show, with new, reworked knee joints and stuff, I'd wager that he is coming up soon. Probably some time after Whis.

>>5592393

Fans are only half to blame, when the prices on these figures are ballooning out of control, while accessories and parts counts continue to drop. Considering how big and bulky almost every Ginyu member is, save for Guldo, I'm sure they'd all be up there in price.

The prices on these guys are all over the place, and they sure don't come with what they used to.
>>
>>5592363
Get some fucking taste dude.
>>
>>5592410

But Broly was supposed to be the test that gigantic budget figures would sell and he passed with flying colors.

I have a feeling we'll probably see them once Bandai churns out more Kinnikuman figures of different proportions.
>>
>>5592427
>But Broly was supposed to be the test that gigantic budget figures would sell and he passed with flying colors.

Well, yeah. That's sort of the point.

Also, Broly is pretty much a shitty character, who just happened to get one of the best figures in the line.

If people are willing to buy Broly, at his large size and somewhat steep price, why wouldn't they buy the Ginyu force?
>>
>>5588128

Just wait soon you'll be paying a hundred bucks a figure just so you don't end up paying 300 a year down the line.

Also does anyone get the feeling that this line is causing shortages in tamashii nations stands?
>>
>>5592419
>just like what I like guys C'mon ITS NOT THAT HARD
>>
>>5592230
>Still no Super Saiyan God release date

I want to believe...
>>
>>5592430
>If people are willing to buy Broly, at his large size and somewhat steep price, why wouldn't they buy the Ginyu force?
Because Broly's way more popular than the Ginyu Force in regards to people who are actually gonna buy the figures.
>>
I have two options:

-buy PC vegeta now
-wait for some more months for bandai to release an even cooler vegeta

I have no use for two vegetas in my setup. my autism can't handle it.
>>
>>5592610
Not even two different outfits?
>>
>>5592629
no, man. It already hurts to have vegetto in the same display as goku and vegeta.
>>
File: 1407359416241.jpg (12KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
1407359416241.jpg
12KB, 249x203px
>>5592230
>wanting even more saiyans
>>
>>5592610
>>5592631
I feel the same exact way.
I just want one of each character, otherwise I'd end up feeling the need to buy them all.

I actually had Vegetto to start, and once I got Goku Awakening I already felt weird. I got PC Vegeta, and ended up just selling my Vegetto as I lost interest in it. Then I ended up getting a good deal on original Scouter Vegeta, so I sold PC Vegeta - Even though it would be kind of cool having him as Super Saiyan too, I just didn't like having both.
>>
>>5593321
Yes, and we won't stop until we'll get all of them.
>>
>>5592230
I want all 3 super saiyan 4s. or at least Goku and vegeta
>>
File: Hj7sec2.jpg (193KB, 337x498px) Image search: [Google]
Hj7sec2.jpg
193KB, 337x498px
>>5593321
I already have my favorite non-saiyan so yes.
>>5593632
There are actually like 5 now. But yeah, I want them too.
>>
>>5593719
Does all of this weird, tertiary bullshit even count?
>>
>>5593824
Ss3 Vegeta says yes
>>
>>5593719
I already have Broly so I'm satisfied with that. I don't need a ssj4 of him, though if they made one I sure as hell wouldn't say no. I don't have any Gohans, so if they made a ssj4 i might get it, but he just doesn't look as cool as the canon (for GT at least) ssj4s
>>
>>5592427
Yeah he did pass thats how we got things like hulk, hulk buster and that 6 armed kinikuman character coming out
>>
thoughts on my display? got beerus incoming btw
>>
>>5594300
Really nice. I feel the beam on awakening goku should match where his arm is pointing though.
>>
>>5594300

Looks awesome.

The scene is really held together by the barcode sticker on the underside of the shelf above them.
>>
>>5594319
yeah havent gotten around to remove it yet
>>
>>5594300
>adult gohan being a useless gaywad

perfectly accurate to the last detail, anon.
>>
>>5594300
LateToTheGame/10
>>
Is $25 shipped a good asking price for the old Super Saiyan Goku?
>>
>>5594526
yeah
>>
>>5594300
Is that a Datong Frieza?
>>
>>5594300
I would put more of the flame effects behind Goku. there's just an empty space behind him so it doesn't look like he has an aura. he's just standing in the middle of a fire
>>
>>5595371
>Guys! help, I'm on fire!
>Wow that's cool goku.
>aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
>>
>>5595428
My butt's on fire!
>>
>>5594811
no, the real deal
>>
Why do I feel so autistic about owning multiple of a certain character?

Like, I want to... I have Awakening Goku but that blue hair looks pretty gorgeous as well.

I sold my SS Vegeta when I got Scouter Vegeta...but both forms would be nice... I just feel weird about it.

Convince me to start collecting multiple of each character? Or convince me that what I'm doing is fine.
>>
>>5595954
Not gonna convince an autist anything. You legit have autism. Seek help.
>>
>>5595954
Jeez
Figured I'd get a rude response just by the way I type, but I know plenty of people feel the same as I do.

Whatever, be like that, jerkoff.
>>
>>5595966
Oops, meant for >>5595961

Don't really see anything autistic I did, when I say 'convince' me I'm simply asking for opinions on the subject.
>>
>>5595954

Think of them as different outfits and different face options instead.

Sure you can just have an ssj vegeta but if you want black hair and crossed arms you'll need the scouter version too.

I think a lot of people got blue hair goku just to have the black haired head included with it without resorting to the more expensive exclusives or the sdcc version.
>>
>>5595969
I hear ya, ok thank you, I like that perspective. If anything, owning multiple would just allow me to swap more parts, and I can still only display one at a time whenever I want.

The only problem is, however, the money/not being able to stop myself... Otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered selling my SS Vegeta
>>
File: v2.jpg (224KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
v2.jpg
224KB, 2048x1152px
>>5594315
>>5594319
>>5594397
>>5595428
took up on your criticism and updated it. and removed the barcode sticker
>>
>>5596016
very nice, gohan looks much better too.
>>
>>5596016
Props, anon. A lot of improvement on poses there
>>
File: 1454549223516.png (1MB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
1454549223516.png
1MB, 900x581px
>always miss the general releases on amiami
>not a huge fan of Nippon yassan's preorder policy
>usually end up with BBTS
>beerus is supposed to come out March
>bumped to April
>more than likely won't have it until may
>can't tell if I miss Amazon, or if they were just as bad.
>muh beerus
>>
>>5596659
bbts will get it, do you have to have on release? can you not wait even a month for it?
>>
>>5596659
>>not a huge fan of Nippon yassan's preorder policy

You mean Bandai's.
>>
>>5596659

He's already released so he's like $40 right now on NY, no preorder necessary. BBTS I think gets bluefin releases so you're waiting a month and paying extra for no discernible reason.
>>
>>5597727
>extra
what extra?
>>
>>5597734

I feel like this is a trap but yeah BBTS overcharges and it's why most people here avoid them like the plague.
>>
>>5596659

Amiami still has him in stock.
>>
>>5597743
overcharge for bluefin releases? They do not, they just don't get Japanese store discounts so you pay the exact msrp for the figure. Yes they overcharge for things they have to import themselves but for bluefin releases they charge exactly what the figure costs
>>
>>5597759
This.
Every figure I've order from them has been at MSRP. The "BBTS overcharges" meme never made much sense to me.
>>
>>5597776
>The "BBTS overcharges" meme never made much sense to me.

They don't overcharge for the DBZ figuarts, no. But these figures are practically the only ones they really don't.

They charge $80-$100 for most Star Wars figuarts figures, and even a lot of domestic figures they run the price up on.

Import figures just aren't worth it to buy from BBTS, so long as you are competent enough to actually use a Japanese site/seller.
>>
>>5597874
well star wars figuarts aren't imported by bluefin so they have to import them on their own thus driving the price up but this is the DB general so there is no need to bring up bbts overcharging for anything except con exclusives.
>>
>>5597900

But in general, the overcharge, which is why people say they do.

It doesn't make it magically untrue, overall, just because they're fair on price for the figures of the topic at hand.
>>
>He's already released so he's like $40 right now on NY, no preorder necessary. BBTS I think gets bluefin releases so you're waiting a month and paying extra for no discernible reason.
>>5597933
it does when it's in response to this though
>>
>>5597961

Paying $51 right now to preorder a figure that's currently out at under that is waiting a month and paying extra for no discernible reason.
>>
>>5598012
but that's the msrp of the figure, I'm not paying extra I'm just not getting a discount to buy it from japan and then having to ship it over eating up the discount anyway. Besides I buy from bluefin and if there is anything wrong with the figure out of the box I can get a replacement.
>>
>>5597759
>>5597776

They usually do, slightly more than MSRP + overly expensive shipping. You can almost always find the figure for cheaper elsewhere and get free shipping.

>>5598076
Buy the fucking Beerus from NY. Something tells me you just can't figure out how to import.
>>
>>5598341
I'm not the one worried about buying him from NY since I'm getting him from bbts besides he's still available at hlj if I wanted to buy him now and sit him in my private warehouse but I won't since I'd rather he come from bluefin and I have the patience to wait for him.
If you're buying from bbts and not using pile of loot you're wasting money on shipping
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 750x1000px
Got my Beerus
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2830x3772px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2830x3772px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2829x2828px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2829x2828px
>>
>>5598498
>>5598525
>>5598540
Great job hiding those knees, i thought it might have been impossible.
>>
File: baba.jpg (82KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
baba.jpg
82KB, 780x800px
>>5598498

I got mine too!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3393x2546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3393x2546px
>>
File: baba (2).jpg (156KB, 780x2010px) Image search: [Google]
baba (2).jpg
156KB, 780x2010px
>>5598557

And cause I'm having fun.
>>
>>5597776
>>5597874
Plus they charge shipping when there are plenty of other options who do not.
I really don't get the BBTS defense force that comes out every time someone mentions BBTS isn't the best option.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3022x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3022x3024px
>>
>See everyone enjoying their beerus.
>Postal deliver fucked up my order and its currently being shipped back to Japan for no reason.

Must be nice
>>
File: image.jpg (915KB, 2897x2387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
915KB, 2897x2387px
>>5598620
It is.

>Cheetoku never stood a chance.
>>
>>5598540
>>5598525
>>5598498
>>5598557
>>5598561
>>5598562
>>5598583
>>5598632

Faces really did come out great and pretty easy to balance too.
>>
>>5598564
What other places dont charge shipping?
>>
>>5594300
Are any of those custom painted? Frieza's so shiny and the Gokus have more shading than I thought.
>>
>>5599456
its just the led lights
>>
>>5599456
and frieza is that shiny irl as well
>>
>>5597714
>You mean Bandai's.

Sorta. Bandai's webshop expects payment upfront when you make a huge order for an item now, but NY no longer offers pay later for things don't even go over that threshold. I guess they were fucked over by people not paying for exclusives sticking them with something they can't end up selling.

I understand why they don't offer pay later anymore. I just don't buy from them since they scam you on shipping. I only buy from NY if all my options are exhausted.
>>
>>5576859
>SHF SSG Gokû
>Not released around the time Beerus and Whis are coming out
God dammit, Bandai.
>>
>>5586778
>Kyabe
It's Cabba. The pun is on cabbage you fucking moron.
>>
>>5599911
yeah and if you listen they actually say kyabe
>>
>>5599978
They say that, but it's supposed to be spelled Cabba.
>>
File: Snapchat-4462732364014261559.jpg (212KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4462732364014261559.jpg
212KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>5594300
>>5596016
You let effect parts take the place of good and dynamic poses. The effect parts are more interesting than having 1/2 of your guys putting their hands forward while doing nothing else exciting.

3/10 display.
>>
>>5600003
Post your display so we can learn how it's done, please.
>>
>>5576859
that hair better come with the standard figure
>>
>>5600150
It isn't listed on any sites as coming with it, so it most likely is not. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.
>>
>>5600150
It absolutely won't
>>
>Tfw you took some photos of Beerus too, but the Galaxy S6 Edge's camera is too powerful for 4chan
>>
>>5600361
>tfw it's so powerfull it can't resize/compress the pictures it take
>>
File: super-saiyan-3-broly.jpg (62KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
super-saiyan-3-broly.jpg
62KB, 540x960px
>>5593719
>>5594111

Somewhere lives an unattainable dream.
>>
>>5600612
no thanks
>>
>>5600612
Not a huge fan of SSJ3 anything, but if this is a 20 bucks jacksdo set, i'll buy it.
>>
File: 1457813016634.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457813016634.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>5600612
GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!!
>>
are we ready for gokus new transformation next week?

why is super so good!
>>
>>5601147
I thought he had a new move not a new transformation.
>>
>>5601166
it probably is a move
but all the moves look the same in that show, ya know?
>>
>>5601147
>>5601166
>>5601178
It's the Kaio Ken they already released episode summaries
>>
>>5600612
Isn't this like a year old already? why haven't we heard anything?

>>5600737
This. I have the SSJ3 Goku head and I love it. looks better than the real one in my opinion. I'd love to see them do a broly one next
>>
>>5601610
it IS the kaioken or its a similar power up type thing?
>>
>>5601652
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2016/04/dragon-ball-super-april-2016-schedule-tournament-winner-revealed/

"And so Goku busts out the Kaio-Ken and fires a Kamehameha!"
>>
You guys think we're still getting God vegeta this month? Haven't heard much about him.
>>
>>5601656

Is this true? If so, Goku's fight with Hit just went from being, by far, the best fight so far in Super to being one of the dumbest-ass fights ever.

Kaio-Ken? Really? The powerup that fell out of use as soon as SSJ was achieved?

Further, this fight has been great so far, because it has been more about the martial arts, Goku studying Hit's movies, and predicting where he would land his next hit before he even decided WHERE he was going to hit.

Goku went from getting hit up, and Hit figuring he was just another idiot, to Goku clumsily figuring out how to predict his moves, to him accurately being able to block the attacks, and land hits by guessing where Hits punches were coming from.

Now we're going back to another powerup form that results in a giant beam attack.

Fuck.
>>
File: DSC_0020.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0020.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>5600141
Not that guy, but I'll bite.
>>
>>5602843
Fucking rad, this is why I don't get when autists say they can only have one version of every character. Sad to not see Cell and the Androids, did you miss them?
>>
>>5598632
>Cheetoku
>tfw we'll never get a figuarts Master Rungus
>>
>>5602863
I did unfortunately, pretty late to the game when it comes to DBZ collecting. They're on my list next, but collecting in Canada right now is a real pain with postage and exchange rates. I'm caught up now with others that I want and new preorders though
>>
>>5602843

Needs more friendly kaiju.
>>
File: image-1-768x578.jpg (82KB, 768x578px) Image search: [Google]
image-1-768x578.jpg
82KB, 768x578px
So which one, anons?
>>
>>5603474
cabba is obvious choice, magetta for dark horse.

botamo was a waste of a character slot since someone had to lose first, frost was "more of the same", and hit's just kinda meh.

then again, hit could be more likely since he's mostly cell and the molds already exist. same for frost and frieza.

sticking with cabba... for now.
>>
>>5603474
All awful characters but I guess the robot because he's the most visually interesting
>>
>>5603474
Frost
>>
>>5603474
Hit by far.
Cabba and Frost are cool and all, but I'm burnt out on Saiyans and Friezas.
Botamo and Auta Magetta are designs I appreciate because they're so damn Toriyama, but not something I'm tripping over to get in toy form.
>>
>>5603474
3rd form frost, please
>>
File: P4124124.jpg (43KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
P4124124.jpg
43KB, 1000x750px
>>5598498
As have I
>>
File: P4124128.jpg (72KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
P4124128.jpg
72KB, 1000x1333px
>>5603536
>>
File: P4124126.jpg (60KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
P4124126.jpg
60KB, 1000x750px
>>5603539
>>
File: P4124130.jpg (62KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
P4124130.jpg
62KB, 671x1000px
>>5603541
Best character?
Best character.
>>
>>5603474
I'll take Hit and Cabba
>>
>>5603474
How about we join the good people on their facebook and tell them to fuck off and make Tien, Yamcha, Bardock, and Ginyu Force.
>>
>>5603474
Hit->Kyabe->Frost->Magetta->Botamo(unlikely just like Fat Buu)
>>
>>5603587
>Kyabe
Delete this
>>
>>5604115
Oh you're the same autist that when ballistic early on? Fuck off you little shit
>>
>>5603548
Not at all?
Not at all.
>>
>>5603582
This. Except with correct names.
>>
File: beerus.jpg (24KB, 394x493px) Image search: [Google]
beerus.jpg
24KB, 394x493px
>>5604115
>Cabba
>>
Why did they even name another Saiyan after cabbage when they already had Nappa?
>>
>>5604291
different universe so there is bound to be overlap
>>
>>5604120
No, but you are clearly some weeb who thinks pronunciation defines how a name is spelled and is completely wrong.
>>
>>5604291
because we're never getting a nappa figure
>>
Why does the DB Figuarts sell so poorly in Japan? Isn't DB massively popular in Japan?
>>
>>5603474
None, to be quite honest.
>>
File: 1336701431628.jpg (32KB, 251x246px) Image search: [Google]
1336701431628.jpg
32KB, 251x246px
>>5604291
>2 people can't have similar names
>>
>>5604291
Kyabere is Nappa version in that world.
>>
>>5604956
Its a similar case to Godzilla where a lot of collectors have been buying statues for so long and articulated figures for adults are a relatively new thing in Japan. If Dragon Ball was truly unpopular, there wouldn't be a ton of statues released every month.
>>
>>5605756
>>5605759

>smoking weed near your figures

urgh. they must stink
>>
>>5605756
>>5605759
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>5605756
>>5605759
D U D E
U
D
E
>>
>>5605756
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>5605756
>>5605759
That's so fucking funny. I wish there was figures with articulated fingers so you could pose them giving the finger. That would be so original and fun.
>>
Just got my Premium Color Trunks from my LCS. Beerus is showing up there on the 27th, if Previewsworld is accurate.
>>
Does japan version Beerus come with the brown shipper box? Pls respond
>>
>>5607205
No.
>>
>>5607205
I think mine did? I honestly forget.
>>
>>5607205

No. Retail release. He has the same styled box as Awakening Goku.
>>
>>5607205
Why do people care about this?
>>
>>5607476

Started with the influx of casuals. Scalpers making a bullet point out of the brown boxes became the norm so now everyone thinks they're a thing.
>>
MFC just put up a bunch of listings for some new WCF figures coming in August.

WCF Son Goku (Riding Dinosaur)
WCF Son Goku (Riding Dinosaur) - Double Chance Color
WCF Son Goku (Rising Dinosaur) - Last One
WCF Son Goku
WCF SSJ Goku
WCF SSJ Vegetto
WCF SSJ Future Trunks
WCF SSJ2 Son Gohan
WCF SSJ Vegeta
WCF SSJ Vegeta (Ascended)
WCF Semi-Perfect Cell
WCF Final Form Freeza
>>
File: bnr_FZ_MajinBoo_600x341.jpg (94KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
bnr_FZ_MajinBoo_600x341.jpg
94KB, 600x341px
Goddammit Bandai
>>
>>5607563
>> Figuarts Zero
goddamn I wish this wasn't a thing, but it sells.
I know figma has a similar line.
>>
>Finally got Premium Trunks from my LCS because Diamond is awful
>SSGSS Goku and Golden Freeza show up from BBTS
The only two left at my LCS are SSGSS Vegeta and Beerus. Then, Whis and Armor Trunks are ordered online.
>>
>>5607530
Nobody cares.
>>
>>5605163
>articulated figures for adults
I mean, technically the age is 15 and up, so I think it's main audience is the teen collector crowd possibly?
>>
>>5607563
>SHF never
>>
>>5607600
Z is dead, Super only now.
>>
>>5607606
NO.
>>
>>5604956
Same thing happened with Naruto and One Piece figuarts for some reason.
>>
>>5607610
Keep hoping then.
>>
>>5607205
It doesn't, its not an exclusive.
>>
>tfw Final Form Freeza will never get a reprint
Fuck scalper prices. The whole Premium thing won't work for him either since the original release is already fine. What do?
>>
>>5607712
They didn't even really change premium Vegeta or Trunks as far as the figures themselves go, other than giving them slightly different colors.
>>
>>5607712
The mold is shit anyway. I'm pretty sure we'll get new molds for Freezer and Cell in a few years unless they kill the line before that with shitty characters and colorblind decos.

>>5607720
So?
>>
>>5603474
I like how negative most comments in their FB are.
>>
>>5599456
No shading on Goku.
>>
>>5607735
Is the mold shit? It looks pretty cool in pictures.
>>
>>5607735
He said the original release of Frieza was fine, implying that the premium releases are some sort of "fix" to previously released figures, when they're not.

They're just a way to get expensive, off-the-primary-market figures back on shelves at an affordable price based on a technicality.
>>
>>5607755
When I said it was fine. I meant the colors. There's nothing to change there. Not the mold. My bad.
>>
File: Mecha_Frieza-620x.jpg (46KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha_Frieza-620x.jpg
46KB, 620x465px
Best Frieza when?
>>
>>5607758
Even so, the color change isn't to make the colors better on the figures. The color change is literally just there as a work- around for them to be able to rerelease the figure while not technically rereleasing the original figure.
>>
>>5607769
Thank you captain obvious. The point is : there's no room for color change on that figure.
>>
>>5607839
Don't get mad at me because you worded your post wrong. Besides, they don't have to make the colors different, just slightly off from the original, which they could easily do.
>>
>>5607839
They could literally make the purple non-pearlescent and make the white a slightly different shade and release it like that.
>>
>>5607563
i love my hybrid action buu
>>
>>5604956

It's nearly a 30 year old series, anon.
>>
>>5607839

Jesus christ you're an idiot.

They could simply fix his shoulders, take out the extra tail and rock piece and bam, PC Frieza.
>>
>>5607855
Except I'm not him and I understood him perfectly. You're lacking reading comprehension and you're an idiot.
>>5608238
>doesn't understand how PC works
>Jesus christ you're an idiot
Sure thing champ.
>>
>>5608409
>derstand how PC works

That is exactly how PC works. Trunks and Vegeta had no new parts and is purely a workaround from their exclusivity promises.
>>
>>5608414
>Trunks and Vegeta had no new parts
Nobody said the opposite. Shit dude, you seriously should work on your rc.
>>
>>5608423

So how is a repainted Frieza 'not how PC works'?
>>
>>5608443
I'm neither of the people you're arguing with, but from what you wrote here >>5608238 you mentioned nothing about repainting necessarily, just fixing the shoulders, which most of us would know that you meant painting them, but even then the point of the Premium Color figure is not that they're fixed paint apps with less parts, but more so that the colors of the paints and what type of paints used are changed from the original figure, i.e.Vegeta's hair in PC is glossy and flat yellow instead of matte and gradated from yellow to white. And if I'm not mistaken PC Vegeta didn't even have any less parts then the original, it was just Trunks, and that was probably due to the change in production costs between when the original was released and now, considering how he cost so little and came with so many accessories.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.