[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17

File: bw.jpg (92KB, 461x537px) Image search: [Google]
bw.jpg
92KB, 461x537px
Black Widow Figuarts!
>>
They're going with the shitty blue armor?
>>
>>5569359
inb4 subjectanon chimps out
>>
That costume looked so bad in aou. The wrists are terrible.
>>
>>5569359
meh

will wait for civil war version
>>
Is there a preorder date?
>>
File: 1000103207_4.jpg (94KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1000103207_4.jpg
94KB, 560x560px
>>5569359
this picture literally kept me from preordering. flat saggy ass and gorilla hands. What a shame
>>
>>5569399
>Flat ass
>On a figure based on Scarlet Johansson

This is a unforgivable sin, and the sculptor should be fired.
>>
>>5569399
>>
File: fujikofiguarts.jpg (226KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
fujikofiguarts.jpg
226KB, 600x424px
>>
>>5569390
Isn't he still pretending he got doxed?
>>
>>5569359
Manface, weird hair and strange body. Definitely not their best.
>>
>>5569419
He's not pretending, it actually happened.
>>
>>5569451
huh, who did he pissed off?
>>
>>5569451
I'd like to believe it did, but I'm not buying that he just so happened to be a trannie, it's probably a troll like everything else he does.
>>
I don't know guys, this looks worse than the Bruce Lee figma.
>>
File: 1430934665075.png (575KB, 716x716px) Image search: [Google]
1430934665075.png
575KB, 716x716px
>>5569359
>tfw legends is better
>>
>>5569464
No it doesn't.

>>5569413
Fujiko definitely is the better of the two, though. I'd put Widow's head on the body, or something. I dunno, the face for Widow doesn't look great, which is really weird because Bandai has been pretty on point with real faces lately. Very disappointing, and the web exclusive is just further off-putting. I'm passing, the line is getting too large for me to get them all anyway unless some of them just tank and become easy to find second-hand.
>>
>>5569359

Face like Kylo Ren
>>
>>5569399
The face I could handle, but this, this is just unforgivable.
>>
>>5569459
It's legit, the proofs out there on lolcow sites. The whole things pretty hilarious actually.
>>
>>5569399
>>5569404
So, completely accurate?
>>
>>5569495
So he wasn't trolling, he was serious all along? Wow, that's really fucking sad.
>>
>>5569500
Actually I think the threads with him yelling a bunch of jibberish is actually Peon having fun with it/pretending to be subjectanon. Other people confuse them already so I wouldn't be suprised.
>>
>>5569419
>>5569451
>>5569459
>>5569495
Holy shit, I must have completely missed this. Last I saw was him sperging out in a nintendo thread or something last week.
>>
>>5569413
Here's an idea: display Fujiko with your Avengers.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 260x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 260x285px
That ass is a crime..
>>
>>5569570
well her boobs aren't big enough either so..
>>
>>5569570

My penis belongs in that ass.
>>
>>5569570
never knew scar jo did nudes...
>>
>MUH BIG ROUND ASS
Kill yourselves, ass-fags.
>>
>>5569377
the blue lines certainly makes this plain hero look less plain.
>>
>>5569608
Sorry that we like to live
>>
>>5569507
It seem the reason for the confusion is Subjectanon spamming that VinceJustVince steam account.

Coincidentally Subjectanon's real first name is apparently Vincent.
>>
>>5569623
*Peon spamming that VinceJustVince steam account

Don't post when you're sleep deprived, kids. Incidnetally, Peon's real first name is Paul.
>>
>>5569623
can you link the thread bout subjectanon?
>>
>>5569398
Right now.
>>
>>5569594
Full frontal nude scene in Under the skin. Pretty disappointing body and pretty disappointing movie.
>>
>>5569573
she had a size reduction some time ago, the size on the SHF is how they are now.
>>
>>5569425
Face is questionable, but the hair and body are fantastic.
>>
>>5569635
Not without getting banned.
>>
>>5569696
i see, just tell me what to google then
cause searching for subjectanon on kiwi farms came up with nothing except greg shit
>>
>>5569702
4x2chan.
>>
Not surprising that they didn't change the sculpt since its first reveal.
It's basically the opposite of what they did for the Stormtrooper.

Also, someone needs to take their bitter aggression and be on the news. I will have a good laugh, because you guys are extremely desperate to believe anything.
>>
>>5569721
>Also, someone needs to take their bitter aggression and be on the news. I will have a good laugh, because you guys are extremely desperate to believe anything

What could he mean by this?
>>
>>5569739
It means people were clearly on the money about xir being a tranny called Vincent.
>>
>>5569359
Where can I pre-order this?
>>
>>5569753
It would certainly explain his victim complex. And it makes sense with the slew of other mental health problems he exhibits on a regular basis.
>>
Peon isnt Vince.
Peon is Paul Morrissey. He's the Drossel Guy. Also goes by Vlad.

Subjectanon is Vince, Vince Barbagallo, who goes by VincejustVince, ravenshadow, MisterAnonymous #VHasCome, and SubjectAnony.
He's the one everybody calls Subjectanon, and he was also the "Space Opera" guy here.
>>
>>5569769
>He's the one everybody calls Subjectanon, and he was also the "Space Opera" guy here.
That's a mighty jump to conclusion
How did you get that?
>>
>>5569773
This is what I'm wondering. Subjectanon is a douche, but he seems like he takes toys way too seriously to bother spamming those retarded threads. I just assumed Peon was doing the space opera threads.
>>
>>5569769
>>5569773
this
always thought subjectanon was a deluded fuck, but i don't think he's borderline retarded
>>
>>5569773
Not really, when you play connect the screen-names and the links.
He poses at Gaia as VincejustVince, which in turn he links to a Photobucket Account under the name Ravenshadow, which is also linked to Mister Anonymous, etc etc.
Plus, the people doxing him, seem to actually know the guy and he's admitted to them he's the one. All you have to do is follow the not so well hidden trail, and voila.
>>
>>5569776
>implying this thread didn't jump on the damage control by raging at subjectanon before i ever said anything
Just face it, you all agree with me, because you can see the bad sculpt too.

Ever since this figure was first shown off, in that figaurts thread, everyone hated it too.

So keep raging and jumping to conclusions, all because you hate me for noticing things everyone else does.
It doesn't affect me and only proves you guys are desperate and bitter because I don't think a poorly sculpted toy is the bestest ever.

still, i wonder how I'm linked to the space opera guy.
>>
No. We hate you because you're a colossal ass.
>>
>>5569779
Yeah, we all know it's not looking good dude. That's what everyone has been saying since it was shown.

Which is funny since you usually claim that bandai fanboys won't ever admit anything is wrong with figuarts and you only get attacked because you criticize them. But hey, you're not known for consistent arguments so I'm sure you'll forget about this the next time you're sarcastically claiming "bandai can do no wrong".
>>
>>5569779
oh fuck
speak of the devil
the deluded one is here
>>
>>5569779
this
>>5569782
>>5569783
you're just an asshole
even when proven wrong, you'll backpedal and argue about something else
in short, you're just trying to stir shit
>>
File: straw everywhere.jpg (95KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
straw everywhere.jpg
95KB, 500x333px
>>5569783
>can admit a figure is ugly, but only if they can take their rage out on a poor strawman who may or may not be vincent, because someone physical needs to take the blame
=(
poor me
>>
>>5569787
>poor me
We know you're pitiful and broke, we get it. Tell us something we didn't already know.
>>
>>5569792
don't forget also a failed tranny
>>
>>5569792
>broke
Probably spent it all on his hipster ThreeA shit.
>>
>>5569779
http://steamcommunity.com/id/theoneandthebest/

>This user has also played as...
>>
>>5569803
>http://steamcommunity.com/id/theoneandthebest/
>"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

A moment of silence for subjectanon's poor choices in life.
>>
File: he-chose-poorly.jpg (70KB, 600x346px) Image search: [Google]
he-chose-poorly.jpg
70KB, 600x346px
>>5569808
>>
>>5569785
you aren't fooling anyone, brohemian rhapsody.
>>
>>5569521
Now I just want a team of non-Avengers
>Kinnikuman
>Ultraman
>Winspector
>Fuji-baby
>>
File: SH-Figuarts-Kamen-Rider-Chalice.jpg (133KB, 651x920px) Image search: [Google]
SH-Figuarts-Kamen-Rider-Chalice.jpg
133KB, 651x920px
>>5569868
Whoa, this guy's onto something!

So it's:
Kinnikuman
>Hulk
Ultraman
>Ant-Man(?)
Winspector
>Iron Man
Fujiko
>Black Widow

Who else have we got? For Hawkeye i'd recommend Kamen Rider Chalice.
>>
>>5569890
What about Kamen Rider Duke?
>>
>>5569359
Really shitty figure, I'm going to stick with ML.
>>
>>5569900
>This figure isn't that good, so I'm going to stick with an even worse figure
>>
>>5569893
That's a better suggestion, his colours are kinda more similar to Hawkeye's.
>>
>no ass
Goddamnit.
>>
>>5569924
Maybe we'll get a Figma? They know how to do asses.
>>
>>5569570
That's not that big.
>>
>>5569890
>Scarlett Witch
Some kind of magical girl, right? Sailor Moon or Cardcaptor?
>>
File: tits fujiko.jpg (22KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tits fujiko.jpg
22KB, 350x350px
Why not just get the superior version?
>>
>>5569915
Oh, all this butt-hurt, Figufags never change.
>>
>>5569915
It has shittier paint aps but it's more accurate, less fragile, and costs like 1/3 the price.
>>
>>5569493
>>5569496
>>5569570
You call this an ass?

Sure it has some meat on it, but the form is very compresse and deflated. An enjoyable ass still, sure, but not this beautifully round piece of tush everybody is making it out to be. With that, I see not much problem with the Figuarts.
>>
>>5569493
Dude, you've been fooled. She's wearing tight pants AND high heels and is in an ideal pose there. That ass is a lie.
>>
>>5569778
You should make an image compiling all the evidence for this.

I agree with the others who are skeptical
>>
>>5570029
...except the figure is suppose to be wearing tight pants and high heels
>>
>>5570050
I wasn't talking about the figure.
>>
>>5569944
There're a ton of Pretty Cure Figuarts, i'm sure there's one that'll fit the bill.
>>
>>5569702
There is actually a key peice of evidence on those threads. RealGregTroll mentioned that greg told him he and subjectanon were friends.
>>
>>5570073
>2nd hand reporting of what a crazy person said
>key piece of evidence

c'mon man, be more skeptical than that, jesus....
>>
>>5570073
I'm sorry but are you seriously trusting something Greg said?
>>
>>5570011
Johansson wishes she had the ML figure's hips.

It's a fair cop to prefer ML over figuarts, but i think the figuarts has much more accurate proportions. Plus you just know that Black Widow is going to have the same problems all the other Spider-Woman based figures have had.

But yeah, i actually would consider this just a pure preference choice.

Btw, what's up with those elbows? Are they actually just single jointed? It looks like they have a Figma joint in them.
>>
>>5570082
Potentially. We all know greg is a crazy person. RealGregTroll seemed to believe it though
>>
>>5570094
Then again, there is that other matter of who TheRealGregTroll even is, could be Greg himself for all we know.
>>
>>5570094
>>5570095
with a name like RealGregTroll, how could we ever doubt him!
>>
Can we talk about fucking toys and not some stupid anons
>>
>>5570294
>fucking toys
blue board, anon
>>
>>5569956
Maybe scroll through the thread at the very least before posting next time
>>
>>5569915
That's kinda what I'm thinking. Figuarts looks better, but not better enough for the extra money since she's not one of my favorite characters by any extent.
>>
Still waiting for that Hawkeye Figuarts that will probably never happen. Sigh.

Being a Hawkeye fan is hard sometimes.
>>
>>5570371
The Marvel Select Hawkeye didn't look too bad aesthetically, I don't know shit about the articulation though (also it comes with a doggo).
>>
>>5570029
she's wearing tight pants and heels on the toy as well
>>
I don't think she'll be hard to find in the aftermarket so I'll probably wait and see how the reviews on her pan out and see if I want to traade in my ML for her.
>>
>>5570416
I have that one. Looks great and I love that they included Pizza Dog, but articulation isn't that good.
>>
File: Karen Gillan.jpg (10KB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
Karen Gillan.jpg
10KB, 200x223px
>>5570340
>Figuarts looks better
What's up with people who don't care about quality sculpts?

Bandai needs to invest in some 3d scanners like Hasbro does and fly celebrities over to Japan, instead of taking magazine photos and printing copies onto slipshod sculpts. That way people like this no longer have to pretend that engineering of a toy matters most.
>>
>>5570908
No one cares about your tired trolling attempts subjectranny
>>
>>5570908
>What's up with people who don't care about quality sculpts?
Maybe because Hasbro's quality sculpt is completely ruined by their paint? And the overall quality of the plastic and paintjob is lower? I never said "figuarts' sculpt looks better." I just said "figuarts looks better."

See, people without autism don't have as much of a tendency to focus on one single aspect and look at it as more of a whole. But I already said I plan on keeping my ML rather than getting the figuarts, so don't you worry your pretty little head about it.
>>
File: secret sluts.jpg (210KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
secret sluts.jpg
210KB, 1600x899px
>>5570927
>people without autism don't have as much of a tendency to focus on one single aspect
>beauty is overrated
gay

And you're kidding yourself that the paint job on the Cap or Avengers 2 figure is bad.
>>
>>5570950
>And you're kidding yourself that the paint job on the Cap or Avengers 2 figure is bad.
What's up with people who don't care about quality paintjobs?
>>
>>5570971
>implying you know what quality means
It's an ok quality paint job. It's not the bestest or even great, but it's still Scarlet Johansson looking like she's going out on a date.

Don't even act like the 60s quality print jobs are even good for what you're arguing for... unless you say it's a quality benday dots print job, which it actually is.

Quality ceases to be when it's a negative, such as not looking like the actress like that christine baranski in OP or that Karen Gillian (fat Scarlet?)
>>
>>5570997
Kek. Yeah there's nothing that screams quality to me like a brain dead stare. They'd really have captured Scarlett Johansson's likeness if she had a lazy-eye and her face was covered in grease.
>>
>>5571066
>implying the actress doesn't have a bit of a lazy eye
welcome to 70% of the human race. Not everyones eyes are perfectly aligned. Does it bother you in the movies? Probably not, because like that figure, it's only slightly off. (nevermind the fact you can just choose a figure from the pegs whose eyes are perfect, because Hasbro's QC isn't good).

As for "greasy", you're not going to always have your figures in super strong lighting like in that pic, are you?
Of course, here she is looking greasy too, cuz lighting.

Welcome to real life, 3dpg-fag.

But keep nitpicking, just because "your" company can't sculpt and relies clipping out fashion photos and scanning that onto their figures with 60s quality tech.
>>
>>5570927
>>5570971
>>5570997
>>5571094

Stop responding to subjectanon. He lives for replies. He mentioned it in his blog, he feels empty when everyone ignores him

Stop fucking responding to SubjectAnon.
>>
>>5571125
I'm amazed there are any anons left who are stupid enough to take him seriously.
>>
>>5571125
didn't he get docxed?
he seems hungry...i think he needs pizzas
>>
>>5571130
There're always newpooftahs who don't know the score. Subjectranny is like a predator for them, feeding off their supple (you)s and shitting out garbage in any thread he's in.

Plus it's seriously frustrating to see such extreme autism.
>>
>>5571125
He has a blog???
>>
>>5569359
I don't give a flying fart about the Avengers, but I'm glad for those that do now that they have an actual non-shitty figure available for Black Widow. There's problems for sure (notably the total lack of arse) but it looks pretty damn poseable, a lot better engineered than the ML and the face honestly looks OK. Also this is, as far as I can tell, a prototype so there's a good chance it'll look better once it's out.

Of course there is the possibility of glorious Figma arse engineering but their real life faces aren't so good. Though even then it literally HAS to be better than SingleElbowJoints McCustardPaint.
>>
I sure hope the guy who did the replacement heads for Cap and Hulk does some for BW. She looks like Sarah Jessica Parker.
>>
>>5569956
>dat cleavage
HHNNNGG
>>
>>5569359
OP Why is Sarah Jessica Parker dressed as Black Widow?
>>
>>5576797

Bondage Edition.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.