[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/toy/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: pepe_rain.jpg (47KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_rain.jpg
47KB, 680x510px
>it's a "went full retard and expended more than I should in toys and now I have nothing to eat until the 15th" episode
>>
>>5543188
what the fuck man, don't you manage your money under a budget?.

What did ya bought anyway?, better not be amiibos because I'll be really dissapointed.
>>
>>5543211
I don't have self restraint.

It was a bunch of gi joes
>>
>>5543218
>wasting food money on one of the worst toy lines made

you deserve to starve.
>>
>>5543188
Okay for real though. You paid everything you needed to pay for, right? Bills, rent, etc. Excluding food, of course.
>>
stop judging me and post feels guy, you're making me feel worse.

>>5543294
I like gi joe
>>
>>5543218
>>5543325
man you should really learn how to manage your money, even if you like to buy your figures.

you don't want to end homesless, right?
>>
>>5543333
it was a sweet deal, maybe I'd never have the resolute set again at that price.
>>
>>5543218
>collecting literal shit
>>
>>5543188
>>5543341
I know that feel anon, just spent 450$ on a single purchase, It was either that or I would get scalped in a few months for 600$+. Buy a big bag of rice and some cheap ramen, It's what I do.
>>
>>5543345
>I don't like what other people like, therefore is shit.
>>
>>5543341
>item arrives and two figures have two left feet and another has retard eyes
>>
>>5543325
>>5543341
can we get some pics anon?
>>
Thank God I have a bit of saving built up. Going full retard for me just means I tap into my rainy day fund... which is now much smaller than it should be. Oops.
>>
File: robos.jpg (67KB, 435x800px) Image search: [Google]
robos.jpg
67KB, 435x800px
>>5543188
I'll contribute. Not full retard like you, but
>Daibadi preorder for Grey Flesh variants of Clover&Shamrock opens
>"nah, I already have the normal versions and I should not spend the money on these minor variations"
>more and more promo shots
>ended up preordering anyway

these fucking robots have me in their power
>>
>>5543423
>these fucking robots have me in their power
I can see why, They look super lewd.
>>
>>5543218

They still make GI Joes?
>>
>>5543423

Its literally "Lewd: The Action Figure Line."

>Cute Robots
>Nude robot girl
>Nude robot trap
>Samurai Schoolgirl robot with shimpan.
>Japan one-piece swimsuit girl
>Shota
>Titty monster milf
>Titty monster teachers and headmistress
>"Tanned" grey versions of Nude girl and nude trap
>Canon story is literally about humans and cute alien robots fucking each other to end a war.
>>
>>5543442
TRU is, for some reason, still willing to stock them. Club retards are also willing to pay $40 for repaints.
>>
>>5543341
And if you starve to death by the 15th (an actual possibility if you genuinely have no food in the house, and no money), you'll never be alive again to enjoy them.

Jesus H Christ this is some terrifying level of stupidity and impulsiveness. You put crappy toy soldiers above FOOD on your hierarchy of needs. If cash is that tight you have no business buying toys in the first place.
>>
>>5543471
It takes more than 5 days to starve anon, especially if he's fat.
>>
>>5543188
/tv/ please fuck off with your memes.
>>
So when is OP going to take pictures?

Let's see if he's better off not eating
>>
>have job
>need to go to sleep at a normal time
>NEETs and assorted other losers pick mandarake clean by the time you check it in the morning before work

>silver lining
>I'm not a NEET loser who can stay up all hours of the night just to browse a japanese toy site
>>
File: 44544515151505.jpg (33KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
44544515151505.jpg
33KB, 680x464px
>>5544141

You could become a welder like me.

>Become a NEET for 5 months
>Get mad cash for working the rest of year

Shit cuts like 15 years on my life but atleast I can have my toys.
>>
>>5544125
It was the resolute gi joe 7 figure pack and a bunch of other single carded ones. I still not have them on me because Im mexican and Im using a coworkers usa address. Her parents are going to hopefully give them to me this monday.
>>
>>5544169
I've thought about welding. I'm a wood worker myself, so I'm getting cancer no matter what with all the treatment chemicals that get spun up into fine dust, but moving on to welding has interested me.
>>
>>5544181

Its piss easy but like I said contracts can a bitch making you become a NEET but when you do work you get some good cash.
>>
sometimes i just take a step back and look at my collection
then i'm sad because i could have spent all those money on something useful
>>
>tfw just landed a piss easy job for $10/hour with no bills to pay
>close to $1600 a month free and clear
>will have real estate connections + training, can start working on commission inside of a year
I'm going to drown in plastic
>>
>>5544284
Congrats, anon. What's your first big toy purchase that you have planned?
>>
>>5544349
I already have the Robot Damashii RX and Char's Zakus on order this month, but for the most part I'm keeping it pretty limited for the first few months. The first HUGE purchase I plan to make is Toy Notch's Lost Planet 2 Hardballer and maybe the Drio as well.
>>
>>5543188
I would suggest to get a credit card but that would honestly make your situation worse.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.