[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good articulated figures out there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 10237513a5.jpg (308KB, 1200x1162px) Image search: [Google]
10237513a5.jpg
308KB, 1200x1162px
Hey guys, I'm new to the hobby and was wondering if you lads have any suggestions for a good articulated figure for under $100 most likely around the $50 price point. I have been eyeing out the Revoltech Raiden which will cost me a total of $60NZD.
>>
>>5427717
SHFiguarts is hands down the best toy company.
>>
>>5427729
Which figure do you suggest? I would prefer if it wasn't anime related
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 1024x819px
>>5427742
Bruce Lee
>>
>>5427752
Damn, that looks amazing..but the only place i found it leads it to be $100+
>>
File: mlsuperiorspiderman-13.jpg (70KB, 953x768px) Image search: [Google]
mlsuperiorspiderman-13.jpg
70KB, 953x768px
Hey Guys I found a Superior Spider man figure for about $28 NZD, The articulation looks pretty good? any thoughts on it? is it on par with the raiden or bruce?
>>
>>5427785
The articulation isn't bad but it's definitely not on the same level as Raiden.
>>
>>5427791
ahhh..im in a bit of a pickle. Do you happen to own a raiden? or anyone who is reading own him and have any thoughts about him?
>>
>>5427825
I don't have one, but I really regret not getting into the MGS revols when they were cheapest.
also
>tfw no Winds of Destruction revoltech
>>
Mandarake will have that revo for like 30 yen plus shipping. Idk if that's cheaper than what you're looking at.
>>
>>5427989
Idk why my phone changed 3000 to 30 sorry about that. 3000 yen.
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>5427729
Anyway OP, nice to see another Kiwi anon. Raiden is a great figure and quite fun to pose so if you can manage to get him for cheap, go for it. Another suggestion would be the recent Vulcanlog Venom Snake which is shaping up to be better than Raiden based on in-hand pics.

Check out these two posts in the old Revoltech general for some fun figures.
>>5394202
>>
>>5427825
Raiden is pretty nuts for posing.

I don't have any shots to share but I fiddle with him with the Ultron revoltech every so often more than my Ninja Slayer and he has a nice ab crunch and his shoulders can go up and forwards very easily which is ideal for his sword swings.

Though if you're unfamilar with Revo joints then you may find it odd at first since they only lock certain angles down for poses but over time the clicking noise is a non-issue and he poses wonderfully.

The real issue I found on mines (White Raiden) is that his pegs for the hands aren't the tightest fit for the hole on his wrist so they come loose but only if I rotate them too much when posing.

Also his head will come off since there is a joint for his lower back hair piece and an additional joint on that to attach the rest of the head. It's probably the loosest part on mines but I hardly worry about it. The small parts on his face for his visor will probably worry you if they pop out and you can't find them. The neck can go forward pretty well and even his eye can move around with the small stick they give you.

Raiden for sheer playability for me is very high up there. Comes with a good amount of hands, you can remove his weapon since they're just attached by joints, and have a box to keep the smaller parts in if you're not using them. Raiden is one of my favorites and it really bums me out that he's the only MGR figure that Revoltech would release.

Revoltech Ultron is a pretty recent release but after messing around with him and getting to know his joints he's definitely close to Raiden. Try to see if you can get him for a decent price.

Trust me, once you get used to the revolver joints on him you will have a pretty good time for his articulation.
>>
>>5428057
hey mate, the vulcanlog venom looks pretty awesome, might consider him over raiden. Also nice to see im not the only kiwi here :)
>>
>>5428062
hey buddy, I really appreciate you taking the time for writing this out, it honestly means a lot. Im almost sold on getting Raiden but then this new Vulcanlog venom figure appeard now im debating if i should spend extra $20 on him or not lol.
>>
>>5428057
Also mate, if you dont mind me asking, where is the best place for us kiwi's to get some marvel legends figures? I wana build up my avengers team
>>
File: 1453534016231.jpg (20KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
1453534016231.jpg
20KB, 600x706px
>>5428190
Raiden is still pretty available on sites like Mandarake but I'm not sure how your place will treat imports or if you get custom fees. All in all Raiden is a rock solid figure but with all this waiting on Venom Snake I'll be more keen on nabbing him first.
>>
>>5428208
god damn..that kick is stuff of beauty mate. i found this guy on hlj, might order him rn
>>
>>5428208
Anon from >>5428057
I have orders come in on a decently regular basis and customs have never been an issue for imported figures from any country. Probably one of the very few perks of being a collector here.

The horror stories I've read over the years absolutely frighten me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.