[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBurago Diecast Model Car Kits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bugatti.jpg (68KB, 791x471px) Image search: [Google]
bugatti.jpg
68KB, 791x471px
Any collectors?

I remember having some myself back when I was a kid and have been looking to source some in the UK. Does anyone know of anywhere other than eBay, that sells them?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>5410281
Stop bumping your goddamn thread you impatient little shit.
/toy/'s a slow board. You have a few days before your post goes away.
>>
>>5410295
Edgy.
>>
>>5410320
impatient little cunt.
>>
>>5410355
Brilliant stuff!
>>
Burago is a shit brand for die-cast. You are better off finding other brand which sell the same but better.
>>
>>5410880
>You are better off finding other brand
Any recommendations?
>>
>>5410922

Depends on your budget, AUTO ART makes some great shit for 3 digit pricing.
>>
File: 1451353687226.png (118KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1451353687226.png
118KB, 327x333px
>>5410295
>>5410355
>This edge

>>5410880
Yep, not the best, like Maisto, but a decent start for someone who wants to see what's like to collect diecasts before going into the big ones like AutoArt or Norev.

>>5410922
If you have the money, go for AutoArt, but if you're like me, not having the money for them, just go for Norev. Normally they're much cheaper than AutoArt, but still look very good.
>>
File: mst2077.jpg (15KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
mst2077.jpg
15KB, 576x432px
>>5414377
BTW, i went to Montreal Auto Show this weekend, and i bought a Maisto Jaguar XJ220(like pic). I know it's not the best thing and it's old as fuck, but as far as i know, they're the only company that made a 1/18 Jaguar XJ220(besides Tamiya, which is a 1/24 that you need to build.)

And it's also my dream car, so i had to buy it.
>>
>>5414224
>>5414377
Budget is only small, £50 and under, so I think these recommendations are out of my price range for the 1:18. Cheers anyway.
>>
>>5414387
Nice find! How was the show this year?
>>
Bburago was bought out by maisto years ago. I know that they are still being sold with the bburago name at Walgreen's of all places.
>>
>>5415348
They kept the brands separate after the buyout. Bburago is more...Italian I guess?

>>5414460
One tier below Maisto/Bburago are the Chinese brands like Jada Toys and Welly. They are ookaaaay but QC is inconsistent. Best to shop them physically.
>>
Anyone have info on 1/12 car kits or prebuilds?
>>
>>5415218
The show is pretty nice, there's a nice selection of cars(especially the two Pagani Huayras!)

I'm going again tomorrow and i'll probably get something again.
>>
>>5415348
>I know that they are still being sold with the bburago name
The kits? They seem almost impossible to find. I'm assuming they're OOP now as I cannot find a retailer that has a selection in stock and eBay is mostly the pre-assembled ones.
>>
>>5424516
Damn, maybe I should go after all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.