[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I take this out of the box and pose it as I please or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 14511135075321170142592.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14511135075321170142592.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Should I take this out of the box and pose it as I please or could it be worth something one day? I just got it at Walmart for like 10 bucks so it wasn't too pricey to begin with
*hand is for size comparison
>>
>>5358989
i suggest using as a dildo

dont take it out of the box for that though
>>
>>5358986
Don't take it out of the box!!!!

Someday an asteroid will hit our planet, obliterating most of civilization. As society crumbles, feudalism and slavery will return. Men will be forced to fight each other in the slave pits for the enjoyment of the feudal warlords.
But one of them is a star wars fan.
You can bargain for your freedom with this MISB first order stormtrooper when the time comes!
>>
>>5358986
Just do what you want with it. I don't mean to shit in your socks but it's not ever going to be worth much more than what you paid for it. If you want to play with it a bit then take it out, otherwise shove it in the back of your closet where it will collect dust and take up space forever.
>>
I have one and it articulates for shit.
>>
>>5358986
>pose it
lol

You bought an empty shampoo bottle.
>>
>>5358986
all sarcasm aside as if this isn't bait. thats a titans figure that is made for children and not a collectors toy. its fucking worthless to be honest so go return it and get a black series cause those are the only ones that will appreciate in value.
>>
Don't listen to anyone else here OP, that's a solid investment. Make sure you pay to get it AFA graded too, that only increases the value!
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>5358986
my mum got that for both me and my sister (I collect hot toys and my sister is a gurl gamer)
it cant do any posting apart from standing straight up or putting his arm behind his gun making it look like he is about to reach for his gun.
Might pay to go though with little panel line like the one on the left of pic related
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
>>5360319
fugg
>>
>>5360319
>>5360327

I hate you so much.
>>
>>5360342
why?
>>
>>5358986
it's not even a toys r us exclusive, worth nothing and theyre making millions of them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.