[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit, i had no idea about this. Fingers crossed for Majima.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: FIGURE-015961_01.jpg (59KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-015961_01.jpg
59KB, 550x800px
Shit, i had no idea about this. Fingers crossed for Majima.
>>
Honestly it looks really sub par, and that's a promotional picture. It can really only get worse.

It's a shame because I was really looking forward to it. Here's hoping the announced SAS makes a comeback.
>>
>>5355806
I insta-pre ordered it because Yakuza, but you're right. That, alongside their Bruce Lee, is making me really disappointed at Goodsmily.
>>
>>5355807
*Goodsmile
>>
It may not look great, but fuck it I'll buy it because Kazzy
>>
>>5355800
Arms look like shit
>>
>no shirtless torso
>>
>>5355841

>no removable jacket that can come off just by throwing your arm up
>>
>>5355841
>>5355843
>thinking this is still 2012
Nay, bros. This is the looming darkness of the age of japanese jewishness.
>>
>>5355800
I just hope the articulation is better for Majima then. I was pretty hyped seeing I wanted to recreate scenes but looking at him seems to be standard figma articulation. Majima has a crazy fighting style so I have some hope.

Plus the way the arms look is bizarre but given the design they must've just went with that.
>>
File: kiryu_kazuma_yakuza3.jpg (13KB, 169x425px) Image search: [Google]
kiryu_kazuma_yakuza3.jpg
13KB, 169x425px
>>5355800
Something's off with his proportion. His shoulders are slouching abit too much and his neck looks a wee bit longer than the game model. His jacket could use abit of shading then again figma is not known for their superb paintwork.
>>
>Haruka Idol Figma when?

>>5355926

Majima better be able to do some crazy poses with his knife or bat. We need some Mad Dog of Shimano
>>
That traffic cone exclusive makes me laugh.
>>
>>5356048
Right? Nobody uses VLC anymore.
>>
File: OUhieSJ.png (358KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
OUhieSJ.png
358KB, 400x600px
>>5356040
Majima needs to come with extra arms so you can have him shirtless or jacketed. anything less would be disappointing.

also I'd love a Ryuji.
>>
File: 1417305789603.png (418KB, 917x708px) Image search: [Google]
1417305789603.png
418KB, 917x708px
>>5356403
>Dead Souls Gatling gun arm accessory
>Majima gets the 2.0 articulation and has crazy range of movement

At least I can try to find motorcycle's to use as a weapon for Kiryu than a gun or a street cone. Though my personal wish would be doing the Yakuza Ishin designs but coming from GSC all of his is really hopeful wishing
>>
>>5356752
He'd need young and older heads if you were gonna use the gatling gun arm. you just need to get Kiryu a katana, and it was Saejima who could wield motorcycles. Kiryu used regular Bicycles.
>>
File: Yakuza-Ishin-Site-Opened.jpg (21KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-Ishin-Site-Opened.jpg
21KB, 600x338px
>>5356805
I mean the Ishin outfit he wore would be rad given the samurai idea unless I can find a body to swap over.

Also weren't motorcycle's an optional environment weapon? I tend to use those a lot when I played Yakuza. I don't remember Kiryu being locked down to just bicycles. I just like the idea of using a motorcycle as a weapon for him.
>>
>>5356849
Bikes were but only Saejima could heft motorcycles and only after you unlocked the ability.
>>
Is there really this much of a following for this game on /toy/ or is it just the same 3 guys replying to each other
>>
>>5356853
what people on /toy/ can't have other interests or hobbies?
>>
>>5356857

They can. I'm not complaining. I was just surprised that there's such a strong following for this otherwise arbitrary game l
>>
>>5356878
It's a small but beloved series from what I gathered on Yakuza game discussion on this site. The /v/ threads tend to be surprisingly low or free of any shitposting whatsoever.

I'm just glad it's getting some figure love after all this time playing and waiting for localized releases.
>>
>>5356885
well it's gotten stuff before but now its getting something affordable.
>>
>>5356853
I've just been lurking, but I love the yakuza games. I'm excited for the figure, but I don't think it's looking that great, and it's a bit too expensive for me to order at the moment.
>>
>>5355806
>>5355807
I don't get it. what's wrong with it?
>>
>>5357051
nothing, some people just want Hot Toys level in a 6 inch figure.
>>
>>5357113
it looks pretty good for a $38 6" figure. I preordered it immediately when I saw it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.