[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Figuarts Pikachu >3,500 For what purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: figuartspikachu3.jpg (117KB, 920x651px) Image search: [Google]
figuartspikachu3.jpg
117KB, 920x651px
>Figuarts Pikachu
>3,500
For what purpose
>>
>>5307555
Because people will buy it.
>>
This looks like it fell out of a time-hole from 2002.
>>
>still no SHF Trainer with starter packs
>>
>>5307555
>those joint separations for the wrists and feet
That is some FNAF shit.
>>
I wish they did more Pokemon that actually look GOOD with joints
>>
>>5307569
I would buy the fuck out of a Gold figure if they made one.
>>
>>5307582
>Pokemon that actually look GOOD with joints
>literally any bug type
>>
>>5307585
My ningen.
>>
File: 1786247-tsuyoshi_hitmonlee.png (254KB, 519x391px) Image search: [Google]
1786247-tsuyoshi_hitmonlee.png
254KB, 519x391px
I just want them to make a Hitmonlee. Fucking look at it, how is it now perfect for a highly articulated toy design?
>>
>>5307708
I know people hate bendy joints, but I could see him having segmented bendable legs, kinda like Toynami's(?) Bender figure.
>>
Smogonfrog when?
>>
>>5307714
it would just be like mewtwos tail
>>
File: gardevoirrain.jpg (106KB, 650x645px) Image search: [Google]
gardevoirrain.jpg
106KB, 650x645px
>>5307718
this should have happened awhile ago but i guess they need a seller why not the face of the franchise. all hope for this line rests on the yellow rat.

i really want gardevoir and her mega, they should pander to waifufags for sales.
>>
They should just make plastic models of these Pokemon figures with just as much articulation and proper color separation. Instead we get very few of these over priced figures and lots of cheap, almost no articulation sticker hell pokemon kits. Two extremes, I prefer middle ground kits. I assume collectors don't mind like a HG level pokemon kits.
>>
>>5307569
>Red or Ash with Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur

Why won't they make it?
>>
Isn't he too big?
>>
File: Pikachu Indy.jpg (87KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu Indy.jpg
87KB, 383x383px
>>5307555
They should pay us so they can rid themselves of those pieces of shit, not the other way around.
>>
File: 1439351597407.png (517KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
1439351597407.png
517KB, 750x656px
>>5307555
Head is way too big.
Ears are too short.
Arms are just a tad too long.
Body is just a might bit too small.
>tfw I'm still going to buy it because of how articulated it is and for my Smash collection
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 184x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 184x255px
>>5309094
>smash collection
>supporting shitty business practices

Just get one of the TOMYs or something if you're that desperate
>>
File: 1445212559179.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445212559179.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>5309109
I know that I'll hate myself for getting it, but I can't help it.
I have a major hardon for articulation that I just can't get rid of!!
>>
>>5307582
The only Pokemon Figuarts I have. Barely posable, but that's the design I guess and it looks pretty good compared to the rest.

I'm pretty disappointed with the Nintendo Figuarts so far. Poor poseability and some just look terrible like Mega Blaziken with its horrid proportions. The lack of accessories like Mario faces/hands doesn't help. I assume Greninja will be next after Pikachu, I'd be hopeful they get that one right but thin limbs probably means it's going to look like a mess.

Blastoise and Mario are the only Figuarts I have but their human characters have superior and more consistent quality I assume? I have Ranma on order and I'm kind of skeptical after seeing the Nintendo ones, though Ranma looks alright in the pictures and boasts more accessories like regular Figma and Revoltech.
>>
>>5309133
All the nintendo figuarts are trash. Nintendo and DBZ are lines they barely try with because they know they'll sell with minimal effort on their part.
>>
>>5307582
I'd kill for a Feraligatr and Gardevoir

>>5309119
Wouldn't this one be too big for a Smash display anyway? The benefit of Tomy though is that there's so many Pikachu figures that you can just buy a bunch of differently posed ones to swap in for different displays.
>>
>>5309071
>Ivysaur,Squirtle,Charizard (re-issue/redo)
Fixed
>>
>>5309133
It's the least posable of all of them. Almost a statue. The other starters were way better on that department, even venusaur surprisingly.
>>
>>5307555
He looks awful. Like a faggot on a furrysuit or some football mascot. If this is what they have in store for the line I don't mind seeing it die.
>>
>>5307555
I wouldn't even pick this up at half price like I did with Mega Blaz
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.