[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> star wars themed chinese dumpster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: smugglersbox4.jpg (1002KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
smugglersbox4.jpg
1002KB, 1000x1333px
> star wars themed chinese dumpster
>>
>>5295951
im afraid to ask. is that a loot crate? all that funko garbage.
>>
>>5295951
>Honestly that's an ok shirt

Doesn't justify the crate though.
>>
File: Box.png (242KB, 696x581px) Image search: [Google]
Box.png
242KB, 696x581px
>>5295961
>smugglersbounty
>bounty
>>
>>5295951
I'm so fucking happy I didn't order this.
>>
THIS IS THE CHINESE DUMPSTER OF THE SPACE OPERA
>>
i like that tshirt.

That's usually the only thing worth getting from these random boxes.
>>
>>5295951
>First Order Tie Fighter Pilot

If all boxes come with the same Funko's I'm happy I ordered this.
>>
>>5295951
>Chrome Phasma vs plain silver paint
What's exclusive about the TIE pilot? Paint apps or the mold itself?
>>
>>5296495
The mold itself. I don't think I've seen it anywhere else.
>>
So that's it?? 2 Pops, a shirt and lanyard?? Seems like a rip off. And my homie was pissed, there's a red striped Tie Pilot randomly inserted too.
>>
>>5296520
Well if you wanted actually shiny phasma this was the only place to get it.
>>
File: chasetie.jpg (50KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
chasetie.jpg
50KB, 720x960px
even if it has only a super small change, I like the chase version of the pilot more.
>>
>>5297174
are they just called tie fighter pilots or do the ones with the red marking called something else.
>>
>>5296520
You also get the patch and pin for some reason not pictured there
how is it a rip off? its $30 and you get two pops, and a shirt, thats already $40
>>
>>5295951
I wish the shirts in this/the marvel box weren't POP themed. I'm not wearing that shit.
>>
>>5297585
The villains one wasn't
>>
>>5297432
>how is it a rip off?
>you get pops

You answered your own question m8
>>
>>5297754
Well its literally a funko star wars box so you know what you are getting from the start. I wouldn't reccomend the box to someone who didn't like funko or star wars but if you do its not a rip off
>>
>>5297749
But the one before it was.
>>
File: JUST WALK AWAY.jpg (28KB, 254x255px) Image search: [Google]
JUST WALK AWAY.jpg
28KB, 254x255px
glad i cancelled. I still think i get this box though. the shirt is dumb but it could be worse.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.