[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Increase flow from your store

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Buy shelfwarmers from retail store A and return to retail store B. Increase flow to store A and cripple store B inventory by returning the 40 unwanted Walgreens Ant man
>>
>>5260370
>waiting time doing that shit when it says more to just not buy a product

Jesus...
>>
>>5260375
The point is to show the stores how much power I have as a consumer. I'll fuck over every store if I have to. I go to 24 hour stores during graveyard.
>>
>>5260370
Get stuck with unwanted product when store starts to enforce a "no returns from other locations" policy.
>>
>>5260382
Not in A-customer's-always-right-so-we-have-to-bend-over-and-take-it-in-the-ass-so-corporate-doesn't-fuck-with-us-murrica.

Fatass 'murrican starts demanding muh rights and causing a scene, and management will cave every single time. If not one call to the head office, and voila.
>>
>>5260381
Ok, we'll you have fun doing that. I'm just not going to waste my time and simply not buy anything that doesn't appeal to me.
>>
>>5260382
same chain will let you return non-food products most of the time. If you didn't know that, you need to shop more
>>
>>5260421
I am not convincing you, I want to know if this works.
>>
>not buying old product and then donating with a receipt to a charitable foundation for tax-writeoff
It's like you people don't know how to be good consumers.
>>
>>5260382
go to another location same company
>>
>>5260370
>this is the fifth ant-man you've returned to us this week and we didn't even sell that many, Can I ask why you keep buying these?
>>
>>5260432
yeah, they suck. I just want them to suck and be stuck at this site while other sites can have a flow of items I want. Is it illegal? No? Let me get my money!
>>
>>5260370
I've done this before. I wouldn't do it repeatedly at the same store but it works. My point wasn't so much to fuck over store B as to finally get a restock at my local store A.
>>
>>5260428
The point of being a good consumer is consuming. I don't need write offs.
>>
>>5260437
I want to show corporate that they don't need to order a whole case of 20 Antman's at any one site so I have my designated shit site.
>>
>>5260432
Actually I return all 5 in one transaction.
>>
Me and my friend did this to stores during the DC Universe Classics days. We called them stock transfers. It worked though, we were up to date on the newest waves. We see some shitposting though about other stores, ppl would be excited to see new figs come in but then it would drop seeing it's old figs.
>>
>>5260444
What happens if all the other stores get is more Ant-men? Maybe the case assortment is the problem.
>>
>>5260370
>>5260410
I cannot imagine having the time, energy, and motivation to do this.
>>
>>5260427
>I am not convincing you, I want to know if this works.
It becomes a war between you and others who keep dumping on each other's stores. Also they flag your returns the more you do it.
>>
>>5260507
You've never been to Walmart, or big chain store when there's a fat landwhale squeezed into a 4 sizes too small pair of spandex pants demanding a refund on something that's obviously been abused and broken, claiming "It came that way out of the box", or her "one size fits all" panties, aren't.
When it comes to "Muh Consumer rights" There's no such thing as too much time, energy, and motivation.
>>
>>5260410
>he thinks American corporations take it in the ass from the customer instead of the other way around

lol.
>>
Jesus Christ, just buy your shit online like other well adjusted adults.
>>
>>5260370
>"Wow, these Ant Mans are flying off the shelves! We should really order twice as many next time"
Corporate buying isn't always automated, anon. Many companies still have a person who has the job of watching how things sell and deciding what to stock based on that. If they see someone buying multiples, or a particular item being bought repeatedly over a short period of time, they'll pick up on the trend and buy more hoping to cash out on it.
>>
>>5260655
Also to add, it does more to repeatedly ask for a certain item that is not in stock but that they can get. Especially if you get other people in on it rather than just being the one crazy dude. If we have several people actually take time to contact us and ask for something specific, it indicates a larger trend that would result in higher sales and is a way better bet than the usual pattern watching and trying to predict sales strictly from advertising hype. Its actually one of the reasons almost every store asks if you've found everything you're looking for as you check out.
>>
>>5260635

This is the only sane post in this thread. Just buy your shit online like a normal fucking person. I just buy most of my stuff used on ebay and I save time and money.
>>
File: i came here to chase at you.jpg (41KB, 351x372px) Image search: [Google]
i came here to chase at you.jpg
41KB, 351x372px
I dont think that would even work. Dont most places ask you for an ID when returning things? To combat return fraud?
>>
>>5260661
>Its actually one of the reasons almost every store asks if you've found everything you're looking for as you check out
As someone who works in retail I can't believe that question is anything more than a way to put an extra item in someones shopping cart. People ask for shit we don't carry all the time and there's no kind of reporting system in place or designated person to send such inquires to.

>>5260976
They don't ask for an ID if you have a receipt and getting your money back from a legitimate purchase isn't fraud. Manipulating their stock is kind of a dickish thing to do so you should probably avoid using reward cards and pay cash to avoid giving them anything to track.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.