[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a guy and I like these. Why do I like these?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

I'm a guy and I like these. Why do I like these?!
>>
>>5258145
Because cute.
>>
>>5258145
Buy 3, call them your daughters, make facebook profiles for each of them, add everyone you know, break up with any significant other you might have

it will be really funny I promise
>>
>>5258145
Well they're cute. They have an interesting design, they're diverse. If they had more articulation I'd have ten already. Why not just buy them you're not hurting anybody.
>>
File: 71qeNfXaYBL._SL1500_.jpg (162KB, 1354x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71qeNfXaYBL._SL1500_.jpg
162KB, 1354x1500px
>>5258145
I already have 2 given to me as gifts. They're really nice actually, if I have an abundance of money at any point I'll certainly buy more.
>>
>>5258145
Who cares so long as you're not feeding them your cum or trying to fuck them.
>>
>>5258145
I find them terrible creepy, I blame Neil Gaiman for that
>>
>>5258145
How would we know why you like them.
Why do you like them?
>>
>>5258145
Because I'm guessing you are an effeminate gay guy
>>
>>5258145
Guys need to like cute things or else they would never look twice at women. Congratulations, you're straight.
>>
>>5258167
>>5258453
>>5258458
Really, it's this. They're actually fairly "smart" toys, filled with little aesthetic details and cultural puns in a small package, which makes them surprisingly engaging for their size and one's overall expectation of them. Add in their inherent /appeal/ as cutesy designs, and interminable collectability with minimal overhead of capital or space, and yeah, they're very appealing toys. I love them ymself, too.
>>
File: 81x5ZGp6JvL._SL1500_.jpg (181KB, 1124x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81x5ZGp6JvL._SL1500_.jpg
181KB, 1124x1500px
>>5258993
I've been considering the little playsets and things for my other figures to use, but of course the scale is off. Might work with nendos though. We have about one thread a week with someone saying they're guilty for liking these when there's no reason to, why don't they just collect them if they like them? They're almost as weird to normies as most /toy/ collection hobbies. Plus they're really affordable, I have the wizard girl since she's just cute. Pic related.
>>
>>5258145
Why should you worry about your masculinity?
>>
They are satanic individuals each and every one of them have satanic demons inside of them and they are controlling your mind into buying more and more to cooperate with the greedy jew industry.
Its not you, its the goverment lies.
Pshhh nothing personnel kid.
>>
File: image.gif (211KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
211KB, 245x184px
These are creepy. They remind me of that horror episode of the Simpsons where an evil Raggedy Anne doll called Baby Button Eyes goes around killing everyone by stitching buttons to their eyes.
>>
I'd fine them incredibly creepy and offputting regardless of the gender of the person buying them
>>
File: mallow.jpg (161KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
mallow.jpg
161KB, 500x624px
The only one I've bought was the marshmallow horse. Look at that burnt marshmallow hair!
>>
I wanted to buy the whole Oz team but I was broke at the time.
No idea if there's any chance of getting them at non-scalper prices now.
>>
>>5259490
where are you looking that you see them at scalper prices? You can get the whole set on ebay for retail or under retail.
>>
>>5259514
I haven't looked, just assumed that they get scalped like everything else.
My favorite pastel horse wave is still incomplete because of me being late to the toyline and scalpers cockblocking me out of it, even though nobody gives a shit about the Hasbro OCs.
>>
File: BerryKitchen.jpg (33KB, 720x349px) Image search: [Google]
BerryKitchen.jpg
33KB, 720x349px
>>5259523
It's rare for anything mini Lalaloopsy to be worth more than retail secondhand, with a handful of exceptions... in fact people are usually lucky if they even make retail back.

The only ones who usually sell for more than retail are some of the seasonal minis, some of the older playsets, and the old packs that came with nice quality accessories like a kitchen set, bathtub set etc.
>>
Because dolls are cool - I don't have this kind but they seem cute enough; go on over to the bjd thread or monster high generals sometime if you feel like talking with other doll people on /toy/ and not being inundated in a wave of jokes about fucking them (though most posters in those threads are girls it's not a big deal if a guy collects them). Come on now, it'll only threaten your sense of masculinity if you let it.
>>
>>5258145
Looks kawaii as fuck, buy that shit.
>>
>>5259523
Do they still even make the OCs? When the newest line/gen/whatever came out I was excited cus they seemed to actually be making just cute ones without doing that Core-7 bullshit, but then it seemed to just be the same few characters over and over again. I just buy whatever is cute looking or reminds me of ones I had as a kid, but since I'm not really a fan of it there's no interest in having 12 of the same character.
>>
File: 1446554252072-1084795391.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1446554252072-1084795391.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
My wife thinks they're creepy but bought one as a suprise for me yesterday. I decided to get a friend for her the next day so she wouldn't feel lonley.
>>
>>5261753
Greg, where you been? Been awful quite on the board for a while now.
>>
>>5261758
>quiet
I guess I'm not awake yet.
>>
I no longer feel shame for my Figma collection. Thank you.

What ARE these, anyway?
>>
My kid sister had a couple of these when they first came out, I always thought they were cute, have an interesting design and all.
>>
The commercials creep me the fuck out.
The "potty surprise" one is on as I type this.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.