[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

newfag here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Landing2ED_AoSWorld&Hobby.jpg (83KB, 333x163px) Image search: [Google]
Landing2ED_AoSWorld&Hobby.jpg
83KB, 333x163px
So I found a role playing group in my university. They got various tabletop games and they appear to have a designated GM, who invited me to join them but I didn't have the time at the moment

I feel like I'm too much of a novice and it would be a pain in the ass for them to teach me everything so I decided to come here and ask a few questions to be ready next time I go there. I've been browsing /tg/ for some time but it's the first time I find a group to role play with

They appear to have a Warhammer campaign going on. I don't know shit about it, where can I quiclky and easily learn what I need about the lore ? Is there multiple editions they could be playing or should the one I need to learn about be obvious ?

Also they seems to play between classes with anyone present at the time. I've heard about groups joining for a few hours session, but not things like this. How do you think they're doing it to play with only those presents at the time without others having problems with catching up ?

Thank you and sorry if my english is bad
>>
>>55430817
>So I found a role playing group in my university
I didn't ;_;

Man up and learn from them. They offered for a reason.

Read up on the lore at lexicanum.

I have no idea how they play. That's a good question to ask them.
>>
>>55430846
Yeah I know but maybe they were just polite or thought it wasn't my first time. It would be better for everyone if I'm ready next time I go there, at least about the lore and shit

Thank you I will read this

Yeah I never heard about that idk how they manage to do it
>>
>>55430880
Anon you've got to get stuck in as soon as you enter uni or you'll be locked into this social-anxiety prison where it's too late to break into any cliques without feeling really awkward.
>>
>>55430901
I'm fine otherwise, I got friends in class, some people I know from my political engagement, but it's just with this group that I don't want to be a pain in the ass. Thank you for the advice tho
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.