[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who'd be able to make better functioning robots and machinery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: afgan robot making girls.jpg (122KB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
afgan robot making girls.jpg
122KB, 1200x670px
Who'd be able to make better functioning robots and machinery?

A bunch of AdMech dudes, or the Afghan Robot Building Girls, who'll also have assistance from some. I dunno, some M.I.T. tech students?

And both teams have access/are provided with a wide range and variety of tools, materials, resources and other assets to help 'em out.
>>
>>55427315
If they have equivalent resources I'd say MIT and Afghans because they could likely reverse-engineer shit better than the AdMech.
>>
>>55427315
Afghan girls, because the Admech would want to throw a person into their machine or make it a flesh sack.
>>
>>55427422
>>55427456

Don't forget that the AdMech team would outright fail to make a proper functioning machine because making something practical or out of their field of comfort is heresy to them. And the AdMech would fail to fully utilize the tools, assests and materials provided to them. Because they'd probs do not know how certain engineering practices work because some practices are deemed illegal by themselves.

And lastly, the Afghan Girls, along with assistance from college tech students would likely build a fully functional robot/android that'd beat the AdMechs at an arm-wrestling competition.
>>
Memes aside, high ranking admech members do know what they're doing. Maybe they don't understand why all the advanced stuff works but they know if they do X and Y then wire it up, they've got a Knight titan.

First of all the machinery one is no questions, admech. They have factories that cover most of a planet that endlessly produce everything the Imperium needs, a team of top modern day scientists probably wouldn't have a clue on how to even start this, we just about understand how we'd create sustainable colonies off-world right now, the admech do this and then decide to build a sun inside the planet for power as well, while creating Germany sized factories.

If they have the exact same resources then I'd say admech. These guys have machine-brains for christs sake, if the girls need text books on a certain thing, the admech can scan it in seconds and get back to work with 7 extra arms each.

There's really no question here. if it's a robot that doesn't need true AI then the admech can make entire worlds into machines, Graia is a forge world that can warp jump built by admech, our best robots are used in factories or to carry stuff around. Admech make servitors and robots that the noble classes use as servants because it's almost impossible to notice the difference.

It's dumb to compare a setting where the engineers are 38,000 years ahead of us in tech even if some of it is lost to them to today. If we go back just 200 years we couldn't even make proper planes and just started to industrialise, these guys are so advanced compared to us that there's no contest, it'd be the same in any science fantasy setting, they're just too ahead of us.
>>
>>55429016
>Memes aside

Pretty Memes and talking shit about AdMech guys is the whole point of this.
>>
File: 1481285447056.jpg (106KB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
1481285447056.jpg
106KB, 1200x670px
>>55427315
How can they be so smug?
>>
>>55427315
>Afghan Robot Building Girls, who'll also have assistance from some. I dunno, some M.I.T. tech students?
Or in other words, some M.I.T. tech students.
>>
>>55431036
They still haven't had acid throw into their faces.
>>
>>55431036
They have access to education beyond basic literacy. In Afghanistan.
>>
>>55427315

Not pic related, since they are plagued with inbred genetics and the resulting low levels of IQ.
>>
>>55431827
3edgy5me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.