[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Make A Setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

>The cosmos is slowly but steadily being subsumed by the mass of GEHENNA, the Demon-City, and reality is fraying at the seams, as the Song of the end plays for all to hear.
>>
We have this thread every day and it's never produced a setting you could actually run a game in.
>>
>>55417065
>We have this thread every day and it's never produced a setting you could actually run a game in.
Maybe if people like you contributed something once in a while, instead of just complaining about "CANTRUNASETTINGEVERYDAYTHREADREEEE", maybe something could be made from these threads. But I know you don't have the mental capacity to think of such things whatsoever.
>>
Boring. You suck.
>>
>>55417262
>Hurr, you suck.
Yes, splendid contribution my friend. What else do you have to enlighten us with? Are you going to say that "40k is da BESTEST" next perhaps?
>>
>>55417019

Dude, why don't you do your own worldbuilding? I mean, come on, I like setting threads more than anyone, but seriously? Fucking seriously? This has got to be the 999th horror setting thread thread I've seen here and we have it every single day! Why don't we just change it up a bit and come up with a Comfy Western, a Noblebright Wuxia, or Campy Post-Apocalypse, or really, just anything NEW! Why dont we come up with something NEW for once instead of repeating ourselves ad infinitum ad nauseam?!? We're better than that, you're better than that, /tg/ is better than that, and you know it! So why don't we? Come on, why don't we?!?
>>
>>55417455
>This has got to be the 999th horror setting thread thread I've seen here and we have it every single day!
>Why don't we just change it up a bit and come up with a Comfy Western, a Noblebright Wuxia, or Campy Post-Apocalypse, or really, just anything NEW! Why dont we come up with something NEW for once instead of repeating ourselves ad infinitum ad nauseam?!? We're better than that, you're better than that, /tg/
Because /tg/ has become a stagnant sea of filth bereft of any and all creative inclination or ability. Anything that differs from the norm dies a horrible, painful death, and even the things that -do- conform to the grind are stamped out by those who see themselves as the masters of this domain. There is no point in doing anything on this board other than dying endlessly, and rehearing the same old Swan song.
>>
File: 1477433-bigthumbnail.jpg (116KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1477433-bigthumbnail.jpg
116KB, 450x253px
>The First World is the crown-jewel of all reality, and potentialyou holds the secrets to stopping the end all.
>Thus, it is the goal of thone who struggle on to find and deliver the secrets of the First World onto the greater cosmos.
>>
File: c04350fb179c7eb193ed9d674fd54a24.jpg (208KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
c04350fb179c7eb193ed9d674fd54a24.jpg
208KB, 1024x1448px
>>
>>55417065
New Jhelom was solid. Of course, it was the first thread. And you had to discount the blatant supah-powa bullshit being spam posted in the following threads.
>>
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.