[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making Seducer/Seductress character without tragic backstory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I've been thinking about characters and playing vidya games to get character inspirations, and, like... maybe it's just me, but I notice that every example of a character whose 'go-to' is flirting, seduction, etc has some sort of tragic backstory to 'make up for' it or to explain why.

To hell with that. I wanna play a character who seduces people because they enjoy it, or for the lolz, or because they decided to do this not necessarily because of a tragic backstory.

Do you think it'd fly? Any advice on how to play it?
>>
I don't see why it wouldn't fly, as long as you're not being obnoxious about it. Insisiting on trying to fuck a barmaid in every tavern is no fun for anyone when the party just wants to get on with it and not have to suffer through your ERPing. But stuff like seducing information out of an NPC or luring a mark into a private room is fun and helpful to the rest of the party as well. Whether or not you have a tragic background doesn't really affect that.
>>
>>55414683
The only enjoyable way I've seen someone pull off a seducer character is by making them the comic relief, Johnny Bravo-style. You don't need to go fully overboard with it, but people will be much more on-board to see your successes if they've seen you fail in the past.
>>
Cleric of the good of love wants to stick his dick in everything that moves.
It's his faith. His mission. Love shines the path and opens the mind. Truly a gift from the gods. He firmly believe that every creature of the world is in a relationship one with another.

To prove that he's worth to his deity he feels like he needs to dick every sentient creature of the lands.
Armed with charisma and half a barrel of remove diseases potion his quest will begin.

Horrible evils will try and stop him. But he'll not yield. His holy love juice will fertilize the lands.

Make him an half hippie who tries to avoid fights and there you have it.
>evil lichboss fight
>he talks at him like lichboss is his angry wife.
>>
File: 1493247179074.jpg (36KB, 518x564px) Image search: [Google]
1493247179074.jpg
36KB, 518x564px
>>55414683
Have them be asexual and enjoy being flirtatious from a more objective point of view; the fact that it is an incredibly useful skill appeals to them, and they enjoy playing with emotions. Master of Blue Ball Style martial arts.
>>
>>55417192
Better: a monk who's nit asexual at all. He just puts himself in hard situations to test his will.

"Through blue balls, tranquility."
>>
do it as a bard that it is a grown up version of that guy with the guitar that every high school have. Not the pothead one, but the one that acts all deep and emotional to fuck chicks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.