[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Chtorr's endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: chtorr.png (61KB, 391x296px) Image search: [Google]
chtorr.png
61KB, 391x296px
What is the Chtorr's endgame?
>>
>>55409118
What are they?
>>
>>55409118
Probably just eat everything
>>
>>55411311
An alien ecosystem.
>>
>>55409118

i think it is just in their nature to be assholes
>>
>>55409118

We'll never know because the books will never get an ending.

On the positive, I'm fairly sure that the protagonist's endgame is pedophilia and incest.
>>
>>55411788
>Incest
Isn't his family dead?
>>
>>55411311
A weaponized, parasitic mobile ecosystem. It moves from planet to planet terraforming in just a few year before moving on.
>>
>>55409118
Is that my niggā abathur?
>>
>>55409118
Replace our ecosystem.
Spread to other worlds.

It is kind of bullshit that we are weak to them but they are immune to our viruses and bacteria. It should go both ways.
>>
>>55414580
I imagine that they simply overcame our planet's natural defenses within the first phase of xenoforming Earth.
>>
>>55412365
How do they know where to go next?
>>
>>55412051
You can always make a new family.
>>
>>55412051

I dimly remember him hating his mother or something, but when I got to the cult part the thing was so muddy and fetishy to be uncomfortable.
>>
Jesus christ what a horrifying setting.
>>
>>55409118
Hats with holes in so they don't keep knocking them off and looking like klutzes.
>>
>>55409118
To burst out of its skin into a chrysallis and become a beautiful butterfly
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.