[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of Meltdowns and Shitfits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
As my campaign has just collapsed due to people taking IC shit personally OOC, regale us with your personal stories of the times when your games fell apart and died.
>>
>>55407111
How did yours?
>>
File: salti.jpg (10KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
salti.jpg
10KB, 274x274px
>>55407236
No names, gonna keep it detail light cause I know at least 2 of them go here.
>One player, hereby dubbed Y, made a character who everyone hates
>Like a tsundere, but with no dere, just acting like a cunt to everyone and everything. threatened with death and she insults the guys religion, we get captured by raiders and wants to sell us out, then is surprised when said raiders refuse to remove the gag on the spellcaster
>Everyone agree's, even Y, that this character needs to go
>GM organises a situation where a camels back breaks and she is kicked out of group IC, Y's new character is introduced shortly afterwards. Thought that'd be the end of it
>Nope, Y's ex-character stole our boat
>Now we went through a lot of shit to get this boat, so player 2, dubbed X from here, tries to do some magic shit to get us there quick
>GM says he can't do that, range on the spell isn't enough
>Takes it personally since Y's ex-character managed to pilot a boat from docked to out on sea in 5 minutes with no knowledge on boats
>GM rule 0's the argument, we keep moving
>Barbarian just lobs us on the boat anyway so it didn't matter
>Confront ex-character, she acts like a cunt. Gasp.
>Gearing up to kill her when Y gets news that a friend is in hospital
>Now Y has a massive track record of being late to sessions and even missing them entirely
>So X takes this personally once again, makes a remark how he doesn't care about said friend and how this is the same shit as usual
>Things happen fast after that, insults are thrown, Y bows the fuck outta there, X goes on a tirade about how he always gets singled out whenever bad shit happens but when everyone else argues he's always the mediator(kind of had a point desu)
>GM is done with the arguing and kicks everyone out, says the campaign is cancelled
>Many hours of arguing after that now
>Never got to kill that bard who stole our boat, the cunt
So not the best situation I've been in
>>
Here's one of mine
>Trying to introduce a friend to DnD, they've only ever played free form RP
>Introduce them to the mechanics, they seem to understand. This friend will be T
>I decide to ask a couple of other friends to join too so I have a full party.
>Ask C, they say yes but A finds out I was hosting a game and semi invites themselves, I feel too bad saying no
>We're playing Lost Mines of Phandelver (Can't be bothered spelling) because of T being new
>Kinda nostalgic for me, A and C because it was the game we first played and we did so as a group together
>All going well, A's druid does most of the work but T seems to be having fun and understands the game, and C has no complaints yet
>Goes to the first dungeon, a couple mistakes later and they're all pretty much dead
>Being too harsh since I was pretty new to DMing, give T a permanent dex loss after one of their injuries
>Party ends up escaping though, and takes out the boss on their way, but leaves the hostage
>Decides to rest up for the night before returning
>Decide to give a goblin a stat boost to act as a mini boss and give them a personality to spice things up
>Party almost gets wiped by this goblin, druid on his last legs, but they chop off the goblins arm before it escapes
>Gets to goblin, holding hostage by the throat and threatening to kill him
>A had been making jokes about it being a supergoblin because of its strength and good roles, I left it cause it was harmless enough
>Starts telling me he IC eyed up his super cape
>"But he has no cape, that was a joke"
>"Yes he does"
>Thus an over hour long argument brewed about the fundamentals of storytelling and RP, despite me offering to add in a shop for him to buy a cape in the next town
>Strains our friendship so much I still haven't forgiven him
>T doesn't like RP anymore
>C is just being super cool about the whole thing, but is unable to contain the shitshow
>Get a message the following morning from A
>"When are we next playing?"
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.