[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who built the golden throne? Did the emperor bargain for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: goldentoilet.png (4MB, 1115x1386px) Image search: [Google]
goldentoilet.png
4MB, 1115x1386px
Who built the golden throne?
Did the emperor bargain for the tech with the eldars?
What do we know about it?
What happened with those guys who went into the eldar webway to do [redacted] for the golden throne?
>>
>>55398375
>That fucking composition

Unless that shit is hollow that throne should be half the size it is. Not to mention the whole thing must be super conductive and soft as shit.

and 17% efficiency? How do you fuck up putting an electrical current through GOLD?
>>
>>55399189
It's pretty efficent despite the guy in it being nearly fucking dead.
>>
>MW/h

So quickly increasing power?
>>
>>55399803
>after 10,000 years, this thing is using 2.1024e+12 MW
that's only about 10x the amount of energy the earth gets from sunlight, unless i fucked up my math
>>
>>55399867
So to fix the golden throne they just need to build a dyson sphere and hook it up to terra?
>>
File: ironthrone.jpg (93KB, 636x923px) Image search: [Google]
ironthrone.jpg
93KB, 636x923px
>>55399189
There is no credible source on the golden throne's composition. We can speculate that it is gold plated, as most things that are called golden are at least that.

I mean, GW could at least give out some fucking measurements. This is like the most important thing in the imperium, and we don't know shit about it. According to GRRM, this is what the iron throne should look like. Now this thing is huge, Probably 10 meters tall, and something like 3-4 meters wide. In a cylinder shape thats like 125m^3. If that thing was made of only gold it would weight nearly 2.5 million kg... OP's image is so off it's almost like it was written by GW kek
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.