[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you haven't played but want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Doesn't have to be well-known, well-understood, or well-made - what game do you like that you haven't gotten to play?

I want to fool around in the sci-fi mish-mash excess of Strike Legion, where a black hole can be created from a man-portable device and enough things are referenced (read: plagiarized) at once that it loops back around to 'new and interesting.' Housecat jedi-mages, theocratic xenomorph black ops, two tailor-made species who structured their societies around defying their intended function, and other weird things.
>>
I once got into a PF game using the Skyborne setting and Spheres of Power. It looked really cool and i was really excited to play, but then i accidentally revealed my /pol/ power levels, which the girl in our group din't appreciate, so the GM kicked me. I tried apologizing, but the GM wouldn't hear any of it.

Im still sad about it.
>>
>>55398245
Dnd 5e.

I have no one to play with, I just spend my time learning as much as i can an getting started with the overall concepts, I hope I will eventually be able to play it with some friends and I'm likely to be the GM if such thing ever happens.
>>
File: attack.jpg (19KB, 306x240px) Image search: [Google]
attack.jpg
19KB, 306x240px
I want to play in or run a Record of Lodoss War game so badly but none of my friends are familiar with the setting and it's too obscure / culty to just find people for.
>>
>>55398245
Dungeon Crawl Classics, Tenra Bansho Zero, Make You Kingdom, Ryuutama, Golden Sky Stories, Shinobigami, Silver Rain, Sword World, Tokyo Nova, Log Horizon, Legend (Rule of Cool), Fantasy Craft, Splittermond, Eoris Essence, Magica Logia, Kamigakari and a couple of others I can't think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>55398722
Hollowpoint. That's one of them.
>>
May sound silly and weak compare to the cooler possible games but I want a simple easy going friendly game based off of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon that actually use ingame rules for learning moves and such but is realistic for everything else such as a Charmanders can't go swimming in deep water without outright dying.
>>
File: Mutant_epoch-rpg-cover.jpg (107KB, 472x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mutant_epoch-rpg-cover.jpg
107KB, 472x576px
>>55398245
Pic related.
Being shilling for this game for the past two years, and i will keep shilling until i bloody find a game of it!
>>
>>55398245

GURPS. The fans are so passionate and most seem to know what they're on about.
>>
>>55398245
7th sea Second Edition
I read the rulebook and I'm really loving the setting, character creation and rule.
I would rather play it as a player than as a GM, I'm running enough game as it is
>>
Ryutama.
It sounds like a ton of fun and so comfy. Too bad none of my playgroups want to give it a try/bother learning the game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.