[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here played Ryuutama? Whats it about and how is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: web_banner_kickstarter.jpg (155KB, 1100x350px) Image search: [Google]
web_banner_kickstarter.jpg
155KB, 1100x350px
Anybody here played Ryuutama? Whats it about and how is it
>>
it's comfy and vastly incompatible with your average D&D player
>>
I almost played it with /tg/.
Anyway, the premise is that there are baby dragons and they need bedtime stories, so DMPCs go look for PCs that they can follow. See, the people of the world have this cultural thing where, at some point in your life, usually close to 20 or something, you gotta go out and travel a lot. Gives you perspective. So that's just perfect for these DMPCs.
There are four flavors of DMPC and each is geared towards a different kind of story. They have abilities they can use to try and steer the PCs they stalk towards certain things all in the name of having a cooler story.

It's super comfy but requires a very particular kind of player.
>>
>>55392451
Wait, really?

I thought it was a comfy "CAPITALISM, HO!" game
>>
>>55393648
Only if you have a merchant character.
>>
>>55392316
Sadly not but yeah this game is the textbook definition of comfy. With that said, the travel mechanics are second to none in my book to the point that I'm totally stealing them for my own personal project. As a whole the game is really really well put together and runs butter smooth for even a one shot or mini-campaign. Is it something you can do for a long ass time? Eh, probably not but its a nice down time type of game when you're lacking a player or something.
>>
I bought the book for the rules and kept it for the comfy-ass art
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.