[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Super-realistic campaign >Every bodily-organ has a player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: biologyteacher.jpg (68KB, 736x684px) Image search: [Google]
biologyteacher.jpg
68KB, 736x684px
>Super-realistic campaign
>Every bodily-organ has a player
>>
>>55391119
This reminds me of a joke.

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge. "I should be in charge," said the brain, "Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."
"I should be in charge," said the blood , "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."
"I should be in charge," said the stomach , "because I process food and give all of you energy."
"I should be in charge," said the legs , "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."
"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."
"I should be in charge," said the rectum , "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight. Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss. Moral of the story? No matter what, there's always an asshole in charge.
>>
>>55391119
>every cell having a player
Top that
>>
>>55391611
>Not playing individual electrons
>>
Skin is OP, plz nerf.
>>
File: muh-dick.jpg (152KB, 616x411px) Image search: [Google]
muh-dick.jpg
152KB, 616x411px
>>55391630
>not playing as photons/light waves/energy
>>
>>55392210
alignment determined on single axis of
Wave - Particle
>>
>>55391119

Can I be Jack's Colon?
>>
>>55391164
>those examples
>organs
also
>brain shuts down primal functions
>all those die in far less than a few days
epic ""joke""
>>
>>55394017
Heh.
>>
>>55391611
I recommend the manga Cells at Work. Main characters are a cute RBC oxygen delivery girl and a hotblooded knife-wielding germ-slaying neutrophil.
You know the writing is good when you start feeling bad for a cancer cell.
>>55391119
>hey bro I can see Ms. Whatever's vagina
>>
>>55394947
>Not realizing the rectum is the only one that's a big enough asshole to spite the others.
>>
>>55394017

I'll be his inflamed sense of rejection.
>>
The Lankhmar setting of classic fantasy has a race of ghouls, which are just people with transparent skin. My group has been playing the Savage Worlds official setting, and it's too weird for me. The races are simply humans and humans that have bred with rats, Lovecraft style, and then finally the poster hanging in your high school science room. They just do not fit. They even take huge penalties just to interact with literally anyone.
>>
>>55391119
into the fap folder you go
>>
>>55396432

Nice, I always thought Goblins would look really cool with translucent skin.

Deep sea photography can often be inspiring in this regard. (Creatures of darkness with see-through skin)
>>
>>55396138

Cammile Toe?
>>
File: DSCF1494_female_titan.jpg (869KB, 2139x2955px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1494_female_titan.jpg
869KB, 2139x2955px
>>55391119

Is that Annie Leonhart?
>>
File: jojo reference.jpg (179KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
jojo reference.jpg
179KB, 960x960px
>>55403300
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.