[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His full name and titles /tg/? I am naming my new Cactus after him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2076194-archaonwarhammerinvasion.jpg (768KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2076194-archaonwarhammerinvasion.jpg
768KB, 714x1000px
His full name and titles /tg/?

I am naming my new Cactus after him.
>>
>>55388990

Bump my cactus needs a name
>>
File: IMG_2033.png (80KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.png
80KB, 780x780px
>>55388990
>>
>>55388990
Archaon the Everchosen, Supreme Champion of Chaos, Marysue of the Four Gods, etc.

http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Archaon
>>
This thread made me snort in amusement.
>>
Archaon the Everchosen, the Three Eyed King, Lord of the End Times, Grand Champion of Chaos and Exalted Marshal of the Apocalypse.
>>
>>55389282
the Plot Armored, the Hater of Fate, Fate's Willing Slave, Daddy Hater, Model Son, etc.
>>
>>55388990
>that half-norscan bastard that stole my horse back in the day. You don't scare me, little Diedrick. Nordlander are all the same, making a tantrum about nuffin.
>>
>>55388990
The guy Wulfic killed to take his place as everchosen.
>>
>>55388990
The guy who got kicked in the dick by an orc?
>>
>>55389448
Exalted *Grand* Marshal of the Apocalypse.
Otherwise, well done. May that cactus grow fat on the blood of unwitting house guests.
>>
>>55388990
Diederick Kastner, Archaon, the Everchosen, the Dark Shadow of Chaos, the Three Eyed King, the Lord of Chaos, the Dark Beast, the Chosen One, the World Razor, the Dark Redeemer, the Lord of the End Times, the Thirsting Predator, the Destroyer of Worlds, the Exalted Grand Marshal of the Apocalypse.
>>
>>55388990
Lenny "The Squid" Squilllacci.
>>
>>55391699
>Exalted *Grand* Marshal of the Apocalypse.
Sounds like one of those silly KKK titles, desu senpai.
>>
>>55395407
Grand Marshal has been a real rank for many military and government structures throughout history.
>>
>>55389448

I think that is a succulent not a cactus.
>>
Can he whack Yyrion in a 1v1?
>>
>>55388990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZI0ZX1DrRw

Just call your cactus Melvin.
>>
>>55389448
I really like the sound of that.
>>
>>55388990
>>55389163
>>55389448

Be sure to embrace it for Slaanesh's sake
>>
>>55388990
>am naming my new Cactus after him.
>Cactus
Alfabusa, quit putzing about and finish the next episode of TTS
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.