[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer Fantasy General /wfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 52

File: damsel exposes her corruption.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
damsel exposes her corruption.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Corrupt bretonnians edition
Upcoming Content: Total War: Warhammer 2, WFRP 4e, unnamed hack'n'slash genre Warhammer vidya, Vermintide 2, Doomwheel

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: http://www.pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
WFRP: http://www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
Novels: https://mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

> We're looking for these novels for the archive
https://pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
http://pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
http://www.the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
https://tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
http://www.the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: http://store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/
Snotling Fling: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/warhammer-snotling-fling/id901638145?mt=8

Previous thread >>55352768

Thoughts on lore adjacent stuff like corrupted bretonnians?
>>
>>55381174
Are there rules for having other wizards join in a magic ritual? Do those Wizards also have to fit the Magic Level, Arcane Language and other restrictions? Is each one individually affected by Tzeentch's curse or are all of them affected?
>>
File: wh-omni.jpg (109KB, 334x510px) Image search: [Google]
wh-omni.jpg
109KB, 334x510px
Was CL Werner the best Fantasy writer?
>>
>>55381174

I'M
FUCKING
BACK
LADS

Emigrated, haven't had internet for 6 weeks. What have I missed.

Also, I've seen those bloomers before.
>>
>>55381652
its vampire chan's
>>
>>55381598

You mean William King.

CLW was good enough though, the only people who wrote Fantasy were people who wanted to do it. It wasn't the cash cow 40K was.
>>
>>55381658

Have we had any more autistic arguments over what Bretonnian Squires are?
>>
>>55381652
>What have I missed
More video games, more Be'lakor posting.
>>
>>55381668

> Be'lakor posting.

Does it come with free rocks?
>>
>hearing wood elf banter in total war warhammer
pretty fun listening to random banter
>The empire is not what it once was.
>we will water the land with the blood of the empire.
>they are mayflies, don't trouble yourself with their fate.

My question is, what do the wood elves mean by the empire is not what it once was.
>>
>>55381403
There are definitely rules, but I forget where at. Skill checks generally allow +10% per helper.

Note that some rituals have minimum required casters, and I'd personally expect that they provide no bonus.
>>
>>55382665
Maybe they liked Magnus as Teclis did.
>>
>>55381598
I would say yes. His characters are pulp as hell, but fun. And he didn't have 3 fucking novels about a guy bitching about his girlfriend like King.
>>
>>55382748
were they even there?

Also it seems that the female voices are generally more sympathetic to humans.
>welf vs norsca
>"remember, what humanity they had is long gone."
>"killing them would be a mercy"
>they are merely puppets of of something great and evil.
>>
>>55381717
Only if you scream for them.
>>
>>55382748
Can't just be that. The Athel Loren elves are generally positive towards Karl-Franz, too.

Then again the Empire aren't the Bretonnians. Upset them enough and they'd probably chimp out and send the entire Bright College and half of Nuln to burn down your forest. And the dwarfs would eagerly help.
>>
>>55382758
Wood elves are part of the Old World since the beard wars.
>>
>>55382778
I mean specifically during Asavar kul's time.
>>
More empire banter. I am currently loading a bretonnian matchup.
>"The empire will never win against the Asrai."
>"The empire will never be victorious"
>"They spend their short lives fighting their betters"
>>
>>55382787
Asavar Kul and the Great War Against Chaos happened after the War of Vengeance. Also, wood elves helped against that invasion, though I think it was non-Athel-Loren colonies.
>>
Ok, the bret banter is pretty good.
>Your glory days have passed into legend
>All this pomp and ceremony, for what?
>The lady will not protect you child of bretonnia.
>call to your spirit of the silver spire, it will do you no good
>Bretonnians, how tedious
>We will not save you, bretonnian
>>
bretonnian units
>My lord knight has promised me a FATTED PIG if I survive this.
Too adorable desu. Its like monty python peasants.
>>
>>55382758
>were they even there?

I remember some snippet about an Empire guy, either a general or a captain, fighting against the beastmen during that war. Eventually his ragged forces come a brayherd encamped, and decide to #yolo into them when all of the sudden a tree starts joining in on the slaughter.

After the fight the treeman introduces himself as Durthu and essentially says "excellent job murdering the fuck out of those beastmen, head over there and tell 'em Durthu sent ya." The empire forces were treated to some top-tier and much needed welf R&R.
>>
Out of interest, is there any story or lore snippet that references the dreaded thirteenth spell? Being turned body and soul into a skaven sounds like a fate that soldiers should fear more than death.
>>
>>55382933
>durthu
>nice.
was this when his friends were alright?
>>
>>55383008
I think it was more that he was happy to find some folks that also hated the fuck out of beastmen and were willing to do a charge of the light brigade because of it.
>>
>>55382933
Close, what happened was a bunch of Imperial Knights stumbled on a huge army of Beastmen when the tree's started to attack the Beastmen.
Not sure what to do the Knights lay into the Beastmen when they saw the Beastmen were getting some torches and stuff ready to burn the Treekin and Dryads figuring, "Hey I'll take fighting alongside a fucking tree if it kills Beastmen!"

After the battle it's pretty much as you said, Durthu gave the Knights some directions to a Wood Elf encampment and the Wood Elf's treat them proper.

It's in the Warhammer Fantasy RPG Bestiary.
>>
>>55381598
read the first one in the trilogy but I didn't like it so much so I didn't finish the omnibus
>>
>>55383108
uh, link?
>>
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/warhammer-rpg-books

Is it worth it or should I just say fuck this shit and get the one's in the MEGA? 1st Edition in digital form sounds tempting, but not twenty bucks tempting.
>>
>>55383165
Well, 20 bucks for that many books is a screaming steal, and a lot of the pdfs in the mega are either poor scans or poorly bookmarked. I know that this is (apparently) Cubicle 7 now, so if you want to avoid giving FFG money there's that factor.
>>
>>55383165
It's worth it. The PDFs are much nicer than the scans, and considering you also get the 1st ed book AND you can donate part of the cost to charity, it's an excellent deal.
>>
Playing a mage in WFRP is really obnoxious. The GM has to pamper you or you'll be eternally stuck on your first career.
>>
>>55383165
>get the one's in the MEGA?
This, don't give GW money
>>
On Humble Bundle for a $1. Is this the good edition?
>>
>>55384236
>Is this the good edition?
>>55384207
>>get the one's in the MEGA
>>
>ebooks
just upload it later here
>>
>>55384243

Yeah, I have that one downloaded for a while ago, but it's nice to have the physical copy for reading and such.
>>
>>55384236
2nd, yes. 20 bucks will get you every published book, plus 1e core, plus a coupon for the upcoming publisher of 4e's webstore.
>>
File: 1504186957576.jpg (606KB, 1149x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1504186957576.jpg
606KB, 1149x1620px
>>55381174
/wfg/
What is your faction, why did you choose it, and what kind of scenario/campaign do you wish you could run but have never been able to?
>>
>>55384295
>It's the beginning of your last turn and your opponent has already gone
That's rude.
>>
>>55384295

I have four Warhammer 6th armies.

>Vampire Counts

My main force, and the one I spent most of my life playing.

One, I love the background of the Blood Dragon Vampire. Wandering the Old World, constantly training, seeking nothing but to become the most greatest warriors in the world, at the expense of everything else. Even being a Vampire is secondary to this quest, as the ultimate goal is to slay a dragon in one-on-one combat and drink its blood to cure yourself of the thirst.

Second, I'm a big fan of the modelling aspect of the hobby. The entire Army is converted with Empire bits, so I have a Vampire Lord with empire bits, all the way down to the core units. The only non-converted models in the whole 2,000+ point army are a few of the zombies.

>Lizardmen

My very first Army, terribly painted but painted with love from when I was 12-13 years old. Straight out of 5th edition boxed set with some kroxigors and a Slann-Mage priest

>Hordes of Chaos - Nurgle

When the poxwalkers recently were released, I thought they would make a great regiment of Marauders for a Nurgle-themed Army. Next thing you know I'm digging through my bitz box making some champions, sorcerers, then I ordered some old-school warriors to go with them, then I green-stuff & kitbashed some chaos spawn together... a growing force that's mostly converted. Again, I started building these guys because I loved putting my own creations together.

>Orcs & Goblins

Because I got drunk and ordered one eBay on an impulse
>>
>>55384400
>ordered one eBay
You ordered a whole eBay
>>
>>55384429
>he doesn't have an ePort in his own personal eBay
>>
>>55384295
I was wishy-washy and couldn't commit to a proper WHFB army when I was young. It didn't help that this was when Mordheim got popular and so what I had was less an army so much as a gaggle of Crossbowmen and Free Company in various forms of incompletion.

I sold off most my Orks for 40k, leaving just enough to build a whfb warband. For now, I'm just working on cleaning out the bitz box, and making space for a proper WHFB army. The issue is just making up my mind. Most likely Empire, with Ogre Mercenaries as "counts as" Demigryphs (It's a shame a Captain can't take one)...

...it is still a damn shame that 8th put so much more focus on Big Monsters rather than actual units though.
>>
>>55381789

Yeah, and that's a quote from a human rl society. How much different would that quote had been if actual monsters existed and were a real, constant and daily threat.

I just think it's silly to assume that the Empire would behave in a manner contiguous with RL history when they are routinely beset upon by actually living, breathing nightmares, homocidal fungus, the reanimated dead, three flavours of immortal fey and R.O.U.S.

The Warhammer World is damn near a Death Planet. Knowing at least basic self-defense would be damn near mandatory for any outlying village or city, and in places like the Border Princes everyone would reasonably be expected to actively contribute to defense.
>>
>>55384606
And what I have miniwise:
16 Dwarves, mix&match.
16 Wood Elf Glade Guard
9 Orcs, some converted from 40k, others kitbashed or with scratch legs.
8 "goblins", kitbashed by putting Night Goblin heads and arms on "bulked up" Ogre fists.
5 Gnoblars. 6 Ogres
4 Dark Heresy Chaos Cultists, "converted" for Ghouls/a Vampire Count.
A Necrosphinx kit and a box of Tomb King skeleton horsemen.
2 40mm bases, with assorted "desert" critters on them.
7 Chaos Knight Horses
A box of 6e Empire Militia and one of State Troops
Leftover bitz from Chaos Marauders
Flagellants.
A Luminark of Hysh I stripped down for bitz and wizards.
10 Chaos Warhounds.

So I have a lot of "human infantry" mismatched, but very little cohesion, and very few cavalry.
>>
File: 1501462605140.jpg (2MB, 572x3855px) Image search: [Google]
1501462605140.jpg
2MB, 572x3855px
>>55384295
Skaven. Not because of some fetishist or anything, but because I liked the complete and utter lack of honor and ethics. It really makes for a good evil army. Chaos still has its rules and precidents, but skaven have none. The whole "we could rule the world if it wasn't for ourselves" is believable and the amount of intrigue associated with them can be entertaining.

I guess I always wanted better ambush scenarios and more underhanded tactics for skaven. I always wanted a way to mix the table top with the rpg. Here's just off the top of my head, I know it sucks:
>players all part of a faction army
>come roleplay, players control single character, a party trying to gather Intel on enemy force (another faction army played by me/GM)
>they can unlock the enemy army list for the next battle, and decide on a mission to maybe take out a warmachine/delay a unit before battle, ect
>this is all roleplayed out
>come battle time, they each control a unit pertaining to their class, maybe a couple, and work as a team to outfit the army list
>plot points could be stopping an enemy from sabatoging their shit, ect

Yay or nay? Think I could make it work?
>>
>>55381667
Technically yes, but not as bad.
>>
>>55381667

What was the argument? I'm curious.
>>
File: 1409267423477.png (2MB, 697x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1409267423477.png
2MB, 697x1513px
>>55384295
Bretonnians. At first it was just because their medieval aesthetic was more familiar to me when I was younger, but I've generally come to enjoy how they try to juggle the ideals of chivalry with running a nation and all that entails. It's also nice how they go beyond just dirty peasants and knights with lances, including Pegasus Knights and Questing Knights, and even Grail Pilgrims for some fun flavor.

I don't know if this is what people who run scenarios/campaigns actually do, but with the little Bretonnian army I managed to get, I also got some dark elf bits I was planning on using for trophies, and making up a whole story about the Brets having been raided by Dark Elves and going on a revenge-crusade. It would have been fun to play that out, crossing parts of Bretonnia, fighting in Naggarond, and either becoming victorious or just another series of slaves for some Dark Elves.
>>
File: MenAtArms (1).jpg (30KB, 250x358px) Image search: [Google]
MenAtArms (1).jpg
30KB, 250x358px
>>55384946
If you'll allow me to but in, the gist of the argument was this: parts of Bretonnian lore clearly said 'no squires.' When a noble youth came of age, he was directly made a Knight Errant. This was set up in contrast to the Empire's traditional system of squirehood, and has been expounded on in the lore at a few different points.

But unfortunately, it's not as clear cut as that. The RPG mentions and occasionally has stories about Bretonnian squire characters, and makes use of them in the career paths to becoming a Knight Errant, even when it also mentions the fluff about lack of squires. Squires existed in 5th edition, even if today their role has been subsumed by Yeomen. And then there was the addition of Foot Squires in T:WW, and their fluff actually mentions the possibility of them being knighted - they seem to be loosely based off the older concept of squires. You can see how this can become a big argument when some lore clearly says 'no squires,' but there's enough lore to support the idea of squires that no amount of 'but it's old lore' or 'the RPG messed it up' can quite cover.

The argument a long time ago dragged out over several threads, since both sides stubbornly resisted the attempts of the other to shut their arguments down. I don't think anyone's really come to an agreement on the subject, and I think the whole thing could have been avoided if instead of squire, a different term had been used - retainer, valet, footman. That way it wouldn't seem like the real-world squire system.
>>
>>55384721
Anyway, my main wish would have been to run an expanded Map Campaign for Mordheim, based on the rules in Fanatic Magazine. Alternately, to do a Relics of The Crusade/Araby campaign, or any other campaign which would give me an excuse to build fancy terrain.
>>
>>55385074
The easiest solution might be to reason that most squires are just peasants (as they were in history) and noble 'squires' are a phenomenon that technically doesn't exist but practically does, with knights-errant helping a more experienced knight and learning from them in a socially acceptable and circumspect manner.
>>
>>55385074
I liked the idea that they were the bastard children of knights/nobles trying to work their way up into becoming Knights Errant (and from there KotR) by basically starting at the bottom.

Hence why they fight on their feet and with swords.
>>
Gentlemen, how would you fix the End Times? Starting from the beginning of it all.
>>
>>55385189
>>55385223
Neither of those are bad ideas, though I don't like them as much as my own (which is obviously superior because I thought of it, sarcasm sarcasm).

I like the idea of squirehood being a label for the inclusion of men from the growing middle class who could afford to train and equip themselves better than Men-at-Arms, and insisted they fight as their own groups instead of being lumped with cannonfodder. The Bret system wasn't really made for anything outside of levies and feudal duties, let alone volunteers, so they nominally attached these greatsword users to knights as squires - sometimes knights make use of them as such, other times they rely on their own retainers or go without entirely. Foot Squires essentially function as the Bretonnian take on Greatswords, and even show some civic pride since only larger Bretonnian cities really have the means to raise regiments of them.
>>
>>55385308
For one thing, make it not about building a giant golden wall. That's a little too close to home.

Also, get rid of the whole Incarnates idea. End Times should be about armies and regiments and strategies, not turning named characters into WHFB Avengers.

Set it up so that rather than certain groups subsuming other expansionist groups, (Nagash takes over Nekahara before Settra can go on an invasion spree, Luthor Harkon defeats Zandri's navy, Grimgor defeats Greasus then fucks off to Cathay), have them all collectively create a critical mass of invasions that strain most civilized nations, especially since said nations aren't exactly unified to begin with.

Far less emphasis on duels, less accidental an-heroing (alas poor Egrim van Horstmann), and less outright jobbing ("and then Araby and Estalia died.")
>>
>>55385308
scrap it.
>>
>>55385308
I'd probably just keep it in the distance - it's essentially Ragnarok and goes well with the fatalism of the setting, but it doesn't need to be looked at in depth.
>>
>>55385308
Archaon gets killed by Valten. He dies with the laughter of the gods in his ears. 'End Times' really is a vague statement, after all, and their Herald need not persist once his usefulness had expired. For his attempts to usurp power again, Be'lakor faces the wrath of all the Chaos gods, who blast him with their combined egos until he's reduced to a blind, deaf, dumb idiot capable of scouring only himself and those stupid enough to reach out to him.

Valten gets killed by Mannfred von Carstein, who withdraws before any retaliation can be mounted. Balthasar Gelt seals Sylvania.

The Empire and Kislev reel under the hammer blow they took and continuing harassment from the disintegrated Chaos army. Karl-Franz is assassinated - possibly by agents of Nagash or Mannfred, certainly masquerading under other guises. The Bloody Tzarina rises from the dead in Kislev and demands her realm be returned to her, as her assassination was unlawful and all inheritors since have been illegitimate. Her relation with Mannfred is ambiguous but strongly implied to be hostile.

The ork WAAAGH splits up. Grimgor grabs who he can and starts krumpin, with an eye to head east. He smashes up some dorfs on the way, who are soon in the teeth of yet another Skaven plot. Zhar Naggarond falls, and its forges are claimed by the Black Orcs.

One of the major remaining dwarf holds is annihilated by a skaven warpstone nuke, but the skaven survivors return to their kindred with a contagious, magical form of radiation poisoning. The Grey Seers and Skryre blame Pestilens and another civil war starts to exterminate their kind.

Tilea, reeling from the appalling sack of Miragliano, put out feelers to the Estalian kingdoms for a temporary truce to remove rat. An attempt is made to attack Skavenblight itself, now laid bare to the human nations. It's going...okay, mostly due to the ongoing Skaven civil war and the Warpstone Plague.
>>
>>55385308
More doom criers, less apocalypse. Everyone thinks the world is ending, but it's mostly just big players making moves and wrecking shit. Jump the setting a few hundred years and play it off as the world is just about done rebuilding after all that shit went down, and everyone gets back up to their old antics.
>>
>>55385308
Doom rocket goes wildly off course, lands right in archeons army, leaving most of it a smoldering crater, along with where ever they were at that point. Crater, being now infused with made science and warp energy, a future point of contention. Everyone can no longer denie skaven exsist ancestors and skaven take its turn as lead contender for the asshole crown. Chaos needs to lick it's wounds, and is eyeing the horned rat.
>>
>>55385308
>Gentlemen, how would you fix the End Times?
Back to your general shill
>>
>>55385563
>Karl-Franz is assassinated
even in the New Old World, you don't fucking go strolling around the Balcans!
>>
>>55381598
I really liked Josh Reynold's undead books and the second and third Mike Lee Nagash books
>>
Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/xTGSZbU

for those looking for some Warhammer Fantasy RPG talk and game hunting. It's mainly for WHFRPG but if you want to talk warhammer tabletop, I won't stop ya. Come look for other players/gm's
>>
>>55385563
While the greater part of Bretonnian chivalry and the King are returning from the defense of Middenheim, Mallobaude launches his coup. He convinces a number of important lords that the Lady is an elvish lie, an argument backed when the wood elves send a punitive force to assist in his killing. He further rats out their slaughter of Bretonnian folk as being part of a callous ritual of theirs. King Louen and the loyalists deal with a crisis of faith but conclude that whatever the case, the virtues they espouse are righteous and a diety who extols them deserves their leal loyalty - a man's word is his word. Mallobaude's mercenaries, monsters, black magic, and newly-gained vampirism are not enough to avail him. Arkhan, his shadow backer, intervenes personally, and slays Louen even as he slays Mallobaude. As everything seems lost, the Green Knight manifests from the mists of Mousillon, reveals his identity, and drives Arkhan screaming from the shores of Bretonnia, permanently scarred by his divinely empowered blade; Mousillon (the city) suddenly sinks wholesale into black, sucking mud, never to rise again.

Small scale insurrections continue by disaffected lords and peasants, especially over the issue of the wood elves being huge cunts. Bretonnia offers no aid when the Beastmen start chimping out again on Athel Loren, further straining already tense relations, citing military exhaustion.

The Tomb Kangz are on the march. Settra overthrows the petty sheikhs of Araby, making them thrall kingdoms of Nehekhara. He also starts expeditions against the Border Princes, who beg their Imperial and Bretonnian kin for aid. A last minute warning by Neferata allows Settra to prevent a deadly stroke from Nagash, but his underlings are furious about this tense new alliance with the debauched, cruel queen of vampires. Nagash has an ace up his sleeve in Mannfred, who has been promised all of the Old World ad a Mortarch.
>>
>>55386040
In Ulthuan, Malekith finally reaches the Sword of Khaine. Tyrion draws it before the Witch-King can and plunges it into his belly. Before the madness can consume Tyrion or Malekith can think of a way out of his rapidly approaching death, Teclis kills them both. Ulthuan is devastated by war and horror at what Teclis did - wise or not - is threatening to become an issue.

On Naggaroth, Morathi seizes the throne and declares for the Prince of Pleasure. Hellebron and other Khaineite loyalists lead the counter-offensive, with Malus Darkblade bearing his Warpsword of Khaine as his badge of newly-great authority. A strange truce endures with the lizardman of Lustria, who are furious at Morathi's theft of their magical artefacts and have come to reclaim them. How Malus will come out on top against Slaanesh, the servitors of the Old Ones, and the high-most Bride of Khaine is unknown, but through hate, all things are possible.

Ogres do something, I guess.
>>
>>55381598
Disregard this guy >>55385845

Josh Reynolds is shit.
>>
>>55386053
>>55386040
>>55385563
Neat. Not what I would've done, but it works.

Honestly I'm still struggling to figure out how all my stuff fits together, and I'm not even halfway through it yet.
>>
>>55385308
this >>55385443
>>
>>55386053
Other ideas I'm not sure fit anywhere, or are mutually exclusive:

-Kemmler still turns to Chaos, acting as a deep cover agent for Tzeentch among Nagash's forces.

-Marienburg is invaded by the Empire somehow, for some reason, probably based o a mutual misunderstanding engineered by their enemies.

-Some of the Norsii reject the Old Gods as weak failures after Archaon falls and settle in Troll Country, the Northern Steppe, and Nordland. They're hated by literally everyone.

-Gelt throws in his hat for Emperor, possibly by way of coup.

-Emmanuelle is made Empress, under the assumption that she's a dumb whore who can be easily and safely ignored. This proves to be very, very wrong.

-Vlad returns and offers his strength to help shore up the Empire under the condition that he be elected Emperor. This may be good to have happen on the heels of the revelation that Mannfred is batting for Nagash.
>>
What rules, house rules, etc do you like for WHFB, by edition? There are several ideas I had contemplated in the past:

-More positive to-hit mods for shooting. +1 to hit a horde, and +1 to-hit a unit if firing at its flank or rear arc.
-Lone Characters on foot are treated as Skirmishers. Lone characters on non-monstrous mounts are treated as Fast Cavalry.

Any other notable ones?
>>
>>55386265
-Todbringer and 'ol One-Eye mutually kill one another. With no clear successor, Ar-Ulric seizes control. He begins repressing the Sigmarites heavily.

-If Teclis faces reprisal for killing beloved Tyrion, the Colleges of Magic flock to the aide of their founder in his time of need.

-Drachenfels returns and starts top kekking around like he is wont to do. He is regularly implied to be on several sides only to betray them and fuck up their plans.

-The dwarfs retake Karak Eight-Peaks, possibly using a Doomstone.
>>
File: Attack on Hexacoatl 2.jpg (5MB, 803x4600px) Image search: [Google]
Attack on Hexacoatl 2.jpg
5MB, 803x4600px
>>55372000
Follow up to that post in last thread. Got off my lazy ass and finished the "series".

Even though I play daemons, I adore pre-Columbian central American cultures and this article makes my penis become the big penis.
>>
>>55381598
Probably. I really liked Grey Seer, mostly because I'm a sucker for skaven POV books
>>
New Skaven vs. Lizardmen TW:W2 gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaTfU9ovo5s

Lots of dino's eating rattos
>>
>>55382665
Wood Elves are a bunch of cannibalistic savages, don't expect logic or reason from them. Lets just sit tight and wait for Morghur to wreck their shit again
>>
So total war warhammer 2 has Skaven Deathrunners. I can't find any info on them besides that they were in Warhammer Quest Silver Tower 2.
>>
>>55384295
skaven, because they're awesome, skaven and dark elves invading ulthuan together
>>
File: b96373c78500ef54987101295d3d6b9e.jpg (671KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b96373c78500ef54987101295d3d6b9e.jpg
671KB, 1920x1080px
What do the lizardmen eat? I'm pretty sure they're all carnivores, even the ones that look like herbivorous dinosaurs, so that'd be a lot of meat they need.

Do they have meat-creatures spawned specifically to be eaten?
>>
>>55385308
have it a gathering storm style event where something big goes down but doesn't ruin the setting. Maybe kislev gets destroyed or some shit.

Also Stormcast Eternals are a celestial army of sigmarian heroes that appear only when the winds of magic are strong enough, like some sort of anti-daemon army. Incorporate them into the main setting to make GW happy but keep the rest of age of sigmar out.
>>
>>55385563
>>55386053
>>55386040
>>55386265
Pretty neat, I'd have put a more optimistic side on all this, like an age of exploration, but this is interesting too.
>>
>>55387247
Gutter Runner unit champions
>>
>>55386005
Discord kills communities, fuck off.
>>
>>55387247
>I can't find any info on them besides that they were in Warhammer Quest Silver Tower 2.
Back to your general kid.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyuiR5mvvgI
>>
>>55385308
Everything up to the end of Nagash is awesome.

Everything else gets tossed out and Nagash stalemates the Chaos host.

New WHFB takes place with the other forces getting ready to fight whichever faction comes out of that Cluster fuck.
>>
>>55385308
I'd get rid of the incarnates idea, it was weird and really just a set up for Age of Sigmar.
The final battle should have been Archaon coming to destroy the vortex, having chased the last alliance of men, elves, dwarfs and zombies across the sea, Middenheim being important was just a remnant of the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Apart from that it was more or less fine
>>
File: Inxi-Huinzi.jpg (79KB, 849x720px) Image search: [Google]
Inxi-Huinzi.jpg
79KB, 849x720px
>>55387247
total warhammer 2 also has lizardmen horned one riders

they found some obscure shit inbetween leaving out jezzails
>>
>>55387294
>What do the lizardmen eat?

Anything, mostly warmbloods. They don't have to each much though because they are ectothermic so large meals can last them for weeks.
>>
>>55387849
high elf siege towers look dumb
>>
>>55387957
>horned ones riders
>obscure
>>
>>55387957
They just wanted an excuse to give lizardmen heavy(er) cavalry.

Horned ones in TWWII have a single horn and are ridden by saurus, which is not really how they were depicted in the past.
>>
>>55387908
>Everything up to the end of Nagash is awesome.
The Lizardmen related stuff is awesome too. Most fans I've talked to were quite satisfied with the part they played in the End Times.
>>
>>55387908
>>55388100
Oh look, redshirts
>>
>>55385308
Start again from Storm of Chaos.

Fast forwards to 80 years later, at KF's death.
>>
File: Gobba.png (4MB, 1874x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Gobba.png
4MB, 1874x2126px
What does Archaon taste like?
>>
>>55388313
Metal I guess...What's the edgiest taste you can imagine? Give it to Archeon, overcook it if you want Malekiths taste
>>
File: 1447993906499.jpg (297KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
1447993906499.jpg
297KB, 633x950px
>>55387908
>Nagash stalemates Chaos host

This here is the real point. With enough freshly dead chaos mauraders, elves, rats, lizards, orcs, humans, literally everything corporeally not warp matter could tilt the balance in Nagashs favor with a permanent wall of "undead" to chip away at Chaos until the forces of good stabilize the vortex.

Just imagine the map change
>chaos wastes
>northern frontier
>Phalanx of the dead
>Kisliv

That is if I'm remembering correctly undead were not touched by chaos fuckery... Wasnt that a thing, or was it ruined by chaos want too?
>>
I've been wondering, what would happen if a party of Blood Dragons, about 20 vamps strong, came across some village?
>>
>>55388313
Tears and failure.
>>
what's the difference between a high elf mage and a loremaster?
>>
>>55387995
>hating the glorious Red White & Blue of the World Police
>>
>>55388376
If there were any worthy foes to be found, they'd go try and kill it.

If not they might have a few snacks but otherwise leave it unmolested
>>
>>55388440
Loremasters of Hoeth are battle mages trained in both combat and spells, mages are purely focused on wizardry.
>>
File: 1502417738448.jpg (58KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1502417738448.jpg
58KB, 500x425px
>>55382665
>what do the wood elves mean by the empire is not what it once was.
They have become industrious, and stopped living in harmony with nature, destroying it instead

What did they mean with this?
>>
>>55388827
Fuck Engineers, fuck Nuln people.
>>
>>55388827
when exactly was the empire living in harmony with nature?
Are they referring more to the early empire when they were more worshipful of nature spirits and held taal/rhya in more importance?
Or are they referring to the way how humans study magic.
>>
>>55388849
t. Wissenburger
>>
>>55388854
It's probably the former, I'd imagine. The Empire has become a lot more of a thing of industry and urbanization, and without the same reverence for nature that used to be a lot more universal.

Then again, it's not like they really liked the Empire back during those times, just like they still don't like Bretonnia all that much.
>>
>>55388376
There would never be 20 Blood Dragons in the same place in the first place.
>>
>>55388376
They duel each others while snacking on some peasants.
>>
File: nurgle-horde.jpg (259KB, 456x609px) Image search: [Google]
nurgle-horde.jpg
259KB, 456x609px
>>55384295
Warriors of Nurgle. There's just something extremely understandable and appealing about people succumbing to their own despair yet finding salvation and brotherhood in it.
My army is basically fluffed as an ex-mercenary company that operated primarily in the region of the Border Princes and the southern Empire. As such I got alot of empire conversions thrown into my warriors.

>>55384400
Pics of your VC please!
>>
Modeling question: What's the best way to get cheap horses, wolves, or other "mounts" for an army? I know wheels can be done with bases & plasticard, but I'd rather not default to all my cavalry being infantrymen banging coconuts.
>>
>>55384636
>How much different would that quote had been if actual monsters existed and were a real, constant and daily threat.

Monster is a meaningless word. There's plenty of existing beasts that would easily been counted as monsters if they weren't real. However as luck would have it the situation you're describing fits with reality and as such we have an answer to it.

>I just think it's silly to assume that the Empire would behave in a manner contiguous with RL history when they are routinely beset upon by actually living, breathing nightmares, homocidal fungus, the reanimated dead, three flavours of immortal fey and R.O.U.S.

It's not like the romans were faced with suddenly appearing, utterly alien, endless hordes of invincible giants who crushed every army sent their way. These monsters were immune to the bite of winter and were only defeated after something that might very well have been a divine intervention and a complete reconstruction of the roman military system which eventually lead to the collapse of the whole roman society. Oh wait, that totally happened.

Why would the actual nature of your enemy make them significantly different in this regard?

>Knowing at least basic self-defense would be damn near mandatory for any outlying village or city,

What makes you think that that was not the case in more primitive and less well protected areas in the past? Heck, it's still the case in some parts of the world.

>and in places like the Border Princes everyone would reasonably be expected to actively contribute to defense.

This was and is the case in real life aswell. Actively taking part in offensive battles isn't the only part of warfare you know.
>>
exactly how many times have the dark elves invaded Ulthuan? Reading through the wiki it seems like:

>The initial Malekith coup/sundering, driven off eventually by Caledor I
>2nd invasion from naggaroth after the war of the beards, driven off by Tethlis eventually
>3rd invasion under Morvael, defeated by Mentheus
>4th invasion during the Great War against Chaos, defeated by Tyrion/Teclis
>5th invasion during Storm of Chaos

this guy seems worse than abaddon
>>
>>55389850
5 against 13. Malekith fares better.
>>
File: Ulthuan invasions.jpg (181KB, 800x785px) Image search: [Google]
Ulthuan invasions.jpg
181KB, 800x785px
>>55389850

Lots
>>
I'm currently reading through the rulebook to WFRP 2nd, and i have a question:

Characters have an "Attacks" stat that states "this is how many attacks you do".
Then later in the combat section, standard attack is a half action and states that it "allows you to do one attack".

Do we make attacks equal to our attacks rating when we use a standard attack, allowing a character with 3 attacks to make 6 attacks in one round,
or,
can you make up to the amount of attacks as you have actions and attacks, meaning any attacks value of more than 2 is useless, as you only have 2 half actions per turn?
>>
>>55392004
The attacks stat would more accurately say how many attacks you do when making a Swift Attack. When making a Standard Attack, you only make a single one with the other half an action being meant to do something else like moving, maneuvering or entering a parry stance.
>>
>>55391055
>route of Magnus the Mad, 1703 - Imperial Calendar

First, who was Magnus the Mad? Second, why don't they just have all races use the Imperial Calendar and dating system? I know it'd be strange and having all the races have their own is flavorful, but it always gets translated into Imperial anyway, and it's not like I can remember the Bretonnian version of Imperial years well.
>>
File: magnus.png (106KB, 920x334px) Image search: [Google]
magnus.png
106KB, 920x334px
>>55392132

>who was Magnus the Mad?

An absolute mad Norscan.

And you yourself answered your second question. Flavour.
>>
>>55392052
Damn, i just straight up missed swift attack. That makes sense. Thanks dude
>>
>>55392217
No wonder he was called Magnus the Mad. Even if those men are all Skullcrushers they would never win against 10,000 Sea Guard.
>>
>>55388157
>implying the Slann stopping the moon from slamming into the world wasn't cool
Oh look, a faggot.
>>
>>55392459
>Implying moon drops are a valid plot device.
It didn't work for Star Wars EU and it didn't work for End Times.
>>
>>55392217
So have the High Elves only had real contact with the Old World since about 2000 IC? Did no one in Bretonnia or the Empire try and sail west before the eastern sea got misted up?
>>
>>55392132
Some of the calendars are fucked up as hell too, the Kislevite one erroneously places the rule of Tzarina Kattarin the Bloody a scant...40 years before Katarin? Despite statements of ruling centuries ago and predating the Great War Against Chaos.

Multiple calendars seem to cause more errors like this.
>>
>>55393011
The elves sank anyone who came close.
>>
>>55392784
But anon, we all know that Disney ruined thugs even worse.
>>
File: npEvRMf.jpg (425KB, 893x1274px) Image search: [Google]
npEvRMf.jpg
425KB, 893x1274px
Anyone have any good pictures of what the Tomb Kings models looked like?

Kinda awkward to ask, but I've always wondered...
>>
>>55394205
You can still find a lot of them on the wikis and such, dude. Let alone what model painters have done privately.
>>
>>55394364
Oh, okay. It's hard finding the ones in that sweet spot between the derpy-looking old models and the most recent ones that were starting to show signs of the chronic redesigning that you see in all the models today.

This one's perfect, for instance, as is pic related.
>>
>>55381174
http://www.grognard.org.uk/WFRP2/Careers/
Are these any good? I'm thinking no, aside from the Dragon Slayer which does serve as a stepping stone from Giant to Daemon Slayer. Most of these careers can be served just fine by what they are meant to be substitutes for.
>>
>>55383165
I'd get it just for higher quality material and to help out Cubicle 7 in the hopes of 4e RPG being not-shit.
>>
>>55385308
Never have it happen or let it go how Storm of Chaos did, which is how it should've gone. If there has to be an End Times, leave out ALL of the idiotic retcons, Franz's divinity, and Chaosalwayswins, instead have the Old Ones return and usher in a new but uncertain era, or have the good gods permanently slay the chaos gods or have all of them go to war and disappear, either way leaving a wartorn world with an uncertain future.

It's hard to make End Times work even in theory, because its only intended purpose was to destroy the setting while still making money, in order to create a new setting for a new moneymaker. As it's completely nonsensical story-wise and had a lot of questionable mechanics half-assed in there, it's not something to easily work with when it was just a singleminded economic ploy by GW.
>>
File: Plague Deer.jpg (163KB, 908x600px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Deer.jpg
163KB, 908x600px
Has any news been released about the 4th edition of WFRP since May?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (39KB, 519x407px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
39KB, 519x407px
>>55394440
It helps that the sphinx pre-dates the 6th edition Tomb Kings book.

You can tell when they come up with a concept for a kit rather than a kit for a concept.
>>
So what would be the accurate ranking of Phoenix kings from best to worse?

Caledor I > Caradryel > Bel Hathor > Finubar > Bel Shanaar > Bel Korhandis > Aethis > Tethlis > Aenarion > Morvael > Caledor II
>>
Is there an elf name generator?
>>
Who would win? LOTR elves VS Warhammer elves?
>>
>>55384814
Khorne Guy truly has best taste
>>
>>55396007
>comparing races in settings where magic is completely different.
A better comparison would be, who would win
Warcraft High elves or Asur
Warcraft Blood elves or Druchii
Night elves or Asrai
>>
>>55396192
Night Elves used to be as strong as the alliance and horde by themselves before the got fucked.
>>
File: Ganondorf_Costume_1_-_HW_DLC.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Ganondorf_Costume_1_-_HW_DLC.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>55381174
Is it feasible to do a Chaos Lord or Sorcerer Lord based on Ganondorf or a Daemon Prince based on Ganon?
>>
File: Medium_20120110153023204.jpg (306KB, 640x980px) Image search: [Google]
Medium_20120110153023204.jpg
306KB, 640x980px
>>55396501
Yeah, sure. Only I guess he'd have to be a male Amazon or something.
>>
>>55396501
WHFB lets you do just about any fantasy trope. You can have LOTR high fantasy shit to Game of Thrones peasants n shit shit.

Ganondorf could be a Chaos Lord, a Sorcerer, a Vampire Count, an undefined magic using evil prince of a border prince kingdom, or just some mysterious asshole.
>>
File: IMG_0946.jpg (905KB, 2100x2338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0946.jpg
905KB, 2100x2338px
>>55396501
Chaos Dwarf that shit.
>>
>>55396319
I was talking about in combat, or in society
>>
>>55396750
Who are their special characters?

Tell me about them, anon. Convince me to buy the $15 DLC that unlocks them.
>>
>>55396781
Ganon-Dorf of course.
>>
>>55396501
I did do OoT in WHFB before. Final boss was Chaos Sorcerer Ganondorf who ascends to become daemon prince Ganon. No timeline bullshit though.
>>
>>55388055
They are just mounted temple guard
>>
File: _MG_9564-02.jpg (29KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_9564-02.jpg
29KB, 400x600px
Still waiting for TW WH to have better Slayers.
>>
>>55386265
>-Emmanuelle is made Empress, under the assumption that she's a dumb whore who can be easily and safely ignored. This proves to be very, very wrong.

I would actually love to see this, her being revelaed to Franzs lover would be a great little change to franzs character, also more female characters at the forefront is kinda my jam.

bonus if she is pregnant with his child

>-Vlad returns and offers his strength to help shore up the Empire under the condition that he be elected Emperor. This may be good to have happen on the heels of the revelation that Mannfred is batting for Nagash.

God i can imagine the fit the various imperial cults, the witch hunters and the college would have at the idea of THE Vlad von carstein being empreor
>>
>>55384091
you can donate ALL of the dosh to charity

all of my 20 dollary doos went to the Red Cross
>>
>>55384270
the coupon is only good till Oct 31st though

I doubt 4e will be out by then
>>
>>55385308
TURNS OUT IT WAS ALL A DREAM!
>>
>>55397014
But who's dream?
>>
>>55397239
oh lets say Cousin Okri
>>
>>55397239

Josh Kirby's bank manager
>>
>wood elf shouting "Ghal Maraz is a mere trinket."
I love this game.
>>
>>55395218

>Aenarion that low
>Bel Shanaar that high

Anon I love to shit on the dark elves as much as any true son of Ulthuan but come on.

Aenarion is second at the absolute lowest. Bel Shanaar is third worst at the highest.
>>
File: Aenarion-2-copy-(2)_03.jpg (376KB, 895x887px) Image search: [Google]
Aenarion-2-copy-(2)_03.jpg
376KB, 895x887px
>>55395218
I would put Finubar and Caradryel over Caledor I. Aenarion is hard to judge, without him the elves and maybe even the world would have ended way sooner, though one could argue that Caledor The Dragontamer was more important. And wasn't as much as a fuck-up as Aenarion.
>>
File: 20170915_084027.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170915_084027.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>55384295
The Empire, first and foremost, because they are normal people forging claws out of steel and dragon breath out of bronze to keep the monsters out.

I also have dwarves, because they are natural allies.
>>
>>55395218
Obviously Malekith is the best of the lot considering he's the only rightful Phoenix King after Aenarion.
>>
>>55394745
Wtf has happened to that deer, turbo-cancer?
>>
>>55397461
As a warrior, he's top tier. As a king, he nearly led them into destruction because he wasn't willing to listen. Caledor had to save everything and only barely managed to wake him up from his stupidity at the end.
>>
>>55396192
Warhammer elves win all of those.
>>
>>55396501
Sure. Gish between a couple of nomadic careers to represent his pre-magic days and then have him take some magic careers. Give him the Were Chaos mutation, and have him from the Arabyan desert tribes.
>>
>>55395218
Aenarion is by far the best because he created the position through selfless sacrifice saved the entire goddamn world twice. There would be no Phoenix Kings or Ulthuan or Old World or anything if it weren't for him.
>>
>>55398663
>selfless sacrifice

He took the sword out of a thirst of revenge despite his waifu telling not to. He orginally shot down Caledor's plan and sent him into a catatonic state of by grabbing him by the shoulders and violently shacking him while yelling at his face.
>>
Speaking of important elves. Dunno if anyone gives a shit but some dudes on /a/ statted a whole bunch of special characters as heroic spirits.

>>>/a/162258774

Kinda interesting that they're far better at statting WHFB characters than their own.
>>
>>55396998
Fair point.
>>
>>55398688
He probably means his initial ascension to Phoenix King. Aenarion declared that if his death would bring victory he would gladly give his life, and threw himself into the sacrificial Flames of Asuryan. He started to burn, but when he refused to budge Asuryan healed him and made him the first Phoenix King.

He then one-shotted a greater daemon with a mundane spear and slaughtered an army single-handedly. Because PHOENIX BRUH.
>>
>>55398612
really doubt the last one.
It would be more of a bloody stalemate.
>>
Can I spend a Fate Point to resist getting a mutation?
>>
File: 1480177768558.png (123KB, 284x291px) Image search: [Google]
1480177768558.png
123KB, 284x291px
>>55387294
>What do the lizardmen eat?

M E A T
E
A
T
>>
>>55387294
They probably have ranches tended to by Skinks or something.
>>
Has anyone dumped some money into the humble bundle? I just want to know if the quality is alright.
>>
>>55387294

Lustria has numberous swarming insects, edible flora and plenty of game. It is the perfect environment for them.
>>
>>55384295

Shoot the cunt.
>>
>>55399391
I got the full thing, I'd say that it's worth it. Aside from like 25 books for 20$ being a total steal, they're all in superb quality, not been scanned in by someone with a rulebook, they're all digitized and bookmarked.

Absolutely worth it, I'd say.
>>
>>55399727
Thanks anon, sounds good.
>>
>>55381174
How does 9th age hold vs. whf last edition before Sigmar?
>>
>>55399766

It's all just a fucking mess now.

Kings of War is our escape boat now. Until Priestley releases that fantasy ruleset he's sitting on at Warlord.
>>
>>55399272
RAW, I don't believe so. Personally I houserule it as 'yes,' since you can Fate away death or permanent mutilation.
>>
>>55399766
In France it's more popular than AoS, on par with KoW.
>>
>>55384295
Lizardmen, i love their history and that despite having fallen so low they cling so tightly to what they were told to achieve. Also it's great fun to lord it ove high elf players whenever they start to harp on about being the best magic users, silly younglings.

Also their special characters are just amazing (Kroq-gar a best) , there'll always be a place in my heart for the first of the old ones
>>
>>55396781
Astragaoth, and Azghor. Problem is they're both sorceror lords, so I'd make one more on magic, and the other more of a general or focus on the engineering.
>>
>>55399391
It's really alright. I love it.
>>
Stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzegC_t59f4
>>
>>55400521
Have one be focused on magic and the other on daemonsmithing.
>>
>>55401440
How would the daemonsmithing work in a battle, though?
>>
>>55394745
We know nothing about it. C7 is keeping really fucking quiet, and maybe that's a good thing. I just hope it's like 1e and 2e. One of the biggest strengths of those editions is that so much stuff was backwards compatible that you could run things like The Enemy Within and only have to change a couple of stat blocks
>>
File: Vermintide_BrightWizard copy.jpg (37KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
Vermintide_BrightWizard copy.jpg
37KB, 594x334px
Was she hot when she was young?
>>
File: 1504882594376.png (978KB, 977x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1504882594376.png
978KB, 977x1920px
So we know that the spellcasters of Kislev don't go for male casters, even foreign-trained ones not using ice magic. What about woman color wizards? Do male ones from, ssy, the Empire need vouchsafing from an Ice Witch or the Chekist? Same question for Bretonnia, really. Are the peasants less fearful and hostile towards woman color wizards? The nobles?
>>
>>55402093
>What about woman color wizards
That's not an excuse to posta woman of color.
>>
>>55402035
she is still hot.
>>55402128
female Colour wizards
>>
Asked before but the thread switched:
Has anyone tried to play table top on universal battle 2? My area is so dry for table top games and my wife can only be forced to play few times. Is it playable? Would anyone be down to try one if these days to get a game in?
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/09/15/total-war-warhammer-ii-how-to-survive-a-game-of-free-for-all/
>>
>>55402093
I don't think there's any real good answer. I think that maybe they'd be less hostile towards female wizards in both cases, but they have pretty strict rules about who can learn magic and who can't, and also where their magic comes from. Just because the wizard is female doesn't make the fact that she's not a servant of the Lady a moot point - she'll be treated like any foreign women at the very least and all the social rules that entails, let alone treated as dangerous if she scares folk too much (Bretonnia has dangerous witches and necromancers in its lore, they have to come from somewhere). Kislev probably has a similar problem, though I think they would be more lenient to Empire female wizards in general because of the friendship between the two countries and that female wizards aren't damaging their credibility in the same way male wizards would.

Generally it'll be lax enough that you could get away with it for WHRP purposes, especially as part of a larger party that can back you up, but don't push your luck.
>>
>>55402421
Wut?
>>
>>55402421
>Hit and Run tactics can win you the game

How will MP drones ever recover?
>>
File: ice magc.jpg (111KB, 400x805px) Image search: [Google]
ice magc.jpg
111KB, 400x805px
>>55402093
Kislev has male shamans. Only the non-GW-made rpg says that only women can be ice wizards.
>>
>>55402093
>>55402437
On this subject: how do Bretonnia and Kislev see elf wizards? Obviously the average person never even meets them, just hear about them as the Slight Ones that live over the sea (and also in that one spoopy forest), but do they see them too as something that decreases the legitimacy of their magic-users?

I know the Empire has elvish diplomatic districts and the Collegiate Wizards owe them basically their entire trade, but you rarely hear about how the other human nations see them.
>>
>>55402645
There's been no mention of Kislevite Shamans for a long-ass time, whereas there are plenty of mentions of the Ice Witches systematically suppressing competing magical orders and traditions.

I don't doubt that Gospodar shamanistic traditions are still around, with male practitioners, but it can be assumed that they're not legal.
>>
>>55402821
Keep your feminist rpg fantasies away from this game.
>>
>>55402549
>>55402628
its tagged as Age of Sigmar.
>>
File: inigo2.gif (59KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
inigo2.gif
59KB, 320x240px
>>55402821
>women being manipulative magic ice nazis
>feminist
>>
>>55402973
This would look a lot better if it was quoting the correct post. >>55402849
>>
>>55402645
That's from 5th edition, right? Ever find it weird how in 5th edition both Kislev and Bretonnia had male wizards, but in later books and RPGs it was just ladies? I get that it makes them distinct from the Empire and also helps flesh them out in the same turn, but it seems like a weird and sudden flip, especially when generally it seems like most factions didn't change all that much between 5th and 6th beyond a layer of grimdark.

>>55402740
Elves are probably seen as a rule unto themselves when it comes to magic, in the same way that the more familiar Dwarves are probably considered very distinct in their practices (not that most humans would probably be able to tell the difference between Rune Magic and what they practice).
>>
>>55403085
The male wizards in 5th edition Bretonnia were imperial-trained battle wizards. Any human army could take them.
The damsels counted as battle wizards. When 6th edition arrived, magic was rolled into the army books instead of being a separate supplement, so battle wizards became an Empire-only thing and damsels replaced the generic version entirely.
>>
>>55403085
>I get that it makes them distinct from the Empire and also helps flesh them out in the same turn, but it seems like a weird and sudden flip

It's supposed to show that these other nations have a more ye olde view of such things than the Empire. Men do swords, women do magic. If a man is doing magic he's probably a menace to society, if a woman is doing swords she's acting out and will be married off as quickly as possible.
>>
>>55401694
Bonus to machines
>>
>>55402645
The RPG is canon.
>>
>>55403363
Kislev has no problem with woman soldiers, though they're much less common than men. Men and women are social equals there. The only explicit exception is religion, where the priesthood is seen as a man's vocation, though there are rare exceptions (particularly with Dazh). Not so for wizards. Kislevite men are Pacified if found and not smuggled out.
>>
>>55403344
Wizards didn't come from a supplement, only spells. Wizards were in the army books like any characters. Bretonnian wizards were trained in the Empire in fluff but that was the same for all wizards except the Fay. There were no Damsels.
>>
>>55403547
>Kislevite men are Pacified if found and not smuggled out

Not according to anything written by GW.
>>
>>55404077
The RPG is canon.
>>
File: IMG_0919.jpg (76KB, 378x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.jpg
76KB, 378x489px
>>55403491
>>55404159
Are Rune Guardians canon?
>>
>>55387294
What I care more about is Lord Mazdamundi's tax policy. Is it better than Kroak's was? Is fat fuck GRRM a slann in disguise?
>>
>>55404063
There are 'Damoiselles du Grail' mentioned in the Bretonnian book.
I am certain there was a passage that said the damsels counted as battle wizards. I posted an image in a previous thread. But damned if I can find the exact quote now.
>>
Do we have Warhammer Skirmish in one of the megas?
>>
File: 81hbhAunT2L._SL1500_.jpg (115KB, 486x472px) Image search: [Google]
81hbhAunT2L._SL1500_.jpg
115KB, 486x472px
>>55404528
No mention of magic.
>>
>>55404528
Female battle wizards.
>>
>>55402179
t. Saltzpyre
>>
>>55404684
>>55404661
What's with the exclamation marks at the end?
>>
So what human "nation" would be the least shit for you if you aren't a noble? Like say, you get to pick what human area you could be born into, but you have to be a commoner.

Bretonnia is out obviously, so that leaves.
Empire
Tilea
Estalia
Kislev
Araby
Cathay
Nippon
Khuresh
Ind
Norsca (not really a nation-state)
Kurgan-held Eastern Steppes (see above)
Hung-held Eastern Steppes (see above)
Border Princes (also not really a nation state either)
>>
File: 1_1168549084202.png (84KB, 488x219px) Image search: [Google]
1_1168549084202.png
84KB, 488x219px
>>55404716
>>
>>55404684
That seems surprisingly /d/-tier, and even ignoring the lewd implications, it's not very chivalrous.
>>
File: gluten intolerance.jpg (139KB, 986x559px) Image search: [Google]
gluten intolerance.jpg
139KB, 986x559px
Explain this.
>>
>>55404741
>Bretonnia is out obviously

I'd argue that in some spots - particularly Bordelaux or L'Anguille - you can do pretty damn well as a non-noble. And merchants seem to do alright.

But ignoring that, I'd argue that Tilea is the best. There are a lot of republics there and plenty of wealth, so it's easy to get involved in both making a lot of money and politics itself - if you get rich enough and have enough muscle behind you, you can even conquer a city-state for yourself. I don't know if the system is so flexible that even a beggar could manage this, but it's a lot better than pretty much every other 'nation,' because most of them have a noble ruling class that still doesn't really like peasants doing all that much, or are just barbaric wastelands where only the strong survive or you're living in a small despot to avoid orc attacks.
>>
>>55404205
Yes, but the dwarfs can't make them any more. You'll still find them in ruined holds and mines, and probably a handful in parts of the main dwarf holds.
>>
File: WitchHunterConcept586.jpg (239KB, 1244x700px) Image search: [Google]
WitchHunterConcept586.jpg
239KB, 1244x700px
>>55404689
HOLD YOUR TONGUE, CUR!
>>
>>55405028

>meanwhile
>Vermintide is still alive
Cheers for the emperor!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhPX6_Jn7jw
>>
>>55405809
Would it be worth getting it with Vermintide 2 on the horizon? Or will it be like L4D2, which essentially totally replaced L4D1?
>>
Is there any merit to moving in a formation in Mordheim or WFRP?
>>
Any decent and relatively cheap model that can work as a female warrior priest of Sigmar? Please no Sisters of Sigmar - they look terrible
>>
>>55406346
In WFRP, getting flanked is super deadly for PCs, and turns a joke fight vs. some shit-tier enemies like Clanrats into an actual threat.
>>
>>55406651
>Please no Sisters of Sigmar
Just like 40k equivalents.
>>
>>55406651
http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=resin-master-%252d-mother-morrigan~hfmaster-h126&category=fantasy-%26%0D%0Asteampunk~fantasy-humans
http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=resin-master-%252d-sister-morrigan~hfmaster-h127&category=fantasy-%26%0D%0Asteampunk~fantasy-humans
I knew I saw some somewhere.
Pricey though.
>>
>>55404896
Chaos corruption eventually seeps into everything.
>>
>>55406831
Even itself?
>>
>>55406821
It looks great but the shipping probably gonna cost me as much as the model itself
>>
>>55397014
IT WAS JUST A DREAM
USED TO READ WHITE DWARF MAGAZINE
VOMIT BROWN AND GOBLIN GREEN IN MY PAINT SCHEME
HANGIN' BATTLE REPORTS ON MY WALL
EVERY SATURDAY CAMPAIGNS AT THE SHOP BY THE MALL
>>
Anybody here play Warmaster?
>>
My party's Elven Scribe wants to know if there are any like, Elf-exclusive magic careers.
>>
Question for /WFRP/ers - with 4ed coming up being a d100 system with origins in 1ed and 2ed, what are you hoping will be changed? What do you want to stay the same?

Personally I think they need to keep the career system and overhaul the magic mechanics.
>>
>>55408180
I hardly have enough to play vanilla Fantasy. Warmaster always seemed neat, though. Guess if I really wanted I could cut out bases, blow some snot on them and run it as a Nurgle army
>>
>>55408192
In the RPG? No. An example would be a Loremaster, that is, a learned user of High Magic, but they're an order of magnitude stronger than anything in the RPG, which tells you to literally make any High Magic a narrative device. A WFRP elf in Wizard Lord is, by elven standards, an apprentice just ready to become a journeyman.
>>
Say you were charged with fixing WHFB to be the best system, and could mix and match any rules, armies, etc. Where would you start? I'll start:

>6th, except with 7th magic rules. Maybe 8e common magic items, and lore attributes because those are cute
>2-tiers of Morale, shaken/broken ala KOW.
>Transport rules. So when that Arachnarok dies, the Forest Gobbos can disembark and still skirmish.
>Hell, more low-key customization options, period.
>>
>>55406683
I know their are bonuses for having multiple characters attack the same target but I've never heard of bonuses to attacking opponents from behind or to the sides.
>>
>>55408797
When I say 'flanking,' I mean outnumbering. Fighting in formation makes it impossible for the numbers to be an issue, since the space doesn't exist to leverage them.
>>
>>55408455
Okay, thanks.
>>
Thoughts on this Total Warhammer Chaos Dwarfs list?:

>Legendary
-Astragoth Ironhand
-Ghorth the Cruel

>Lords:
-Sorcerer-Prophet (Lamassu/Great Taurus Mounts)
-Bull-Centaur Taur'uk

>Heroes
-Daemonsmith
-Hobgoblin Khan
-Infernal Castellan

>Melee Infantry
-Chaos Dwarf Warriors
-Chaos Dwarf Warriors (Great Weapons)
-Infernal Guard
-Infernal Ironsworn
-Hobgoblin Cuthroats
-Black Orcs
-Orc Slaves
-Goblin Slaves

>Missile Infantry
-Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss
-Infernal Guard Fireglaives
-Hobgoblin Archers

>Melee Cavalry
-Bull Centaurs
-Hobgoblin Wolf Riders

>Missile Cavalry
-Hobgoblin Wolf Archers

>Melee Monstrous Beasts & Infantry
-Chaos Ogres
-K'Daai Fireborn

>Artillery
-Hellcannon
-Dreadquake Mortar
-Deathshrieker Rocket
-Magma Cannon

>Monsters & Warmachines
-Iron Daemon
-Siege Giant

Not sure if a K'Daai Destroyer would be approrpriate given they're the size of small mountains
>>
>>55409455
Probs wouldnt have any black orcs, but otherwise it looks fine.
>>
>>55409516
>but otherwise it looks fine.

Just like Yoko Ono
>>
>>55409516
Nah, whilst they stopped using the Black Orcs as a slave labour force, they do still capture some from the tribes around the dark lands for use in their armies.
>>
>>55405028
Just admit your feelings and fuck her already salty
>>
>>55409516
Black Orcs were listed in the chaos dwarfs army list in the forgeworld books (their last ever update), they still use them as slaves
>>
>>55409455
>Move the Bull-Centaur Taur-uk to Hero, add another Lord called a Despot.
>Remove Black Orcs and Orc slaves. Black orcs had a massive rebellion and giving orc slave weapons is just asking for trouble.
>Remove Chaos Ogres. The Chaos Dwarfs don't have those.
>>
>>55384261
They're PDF's, my dude. Not physical books.
>>
>>55409718
I actually do think Saltzpyre has a thing for her, or is at least enamored with her carnage. Not sure it's mutual.

Salty's tsun as fuck as it is. Kruber may be the only one who likes him.
>>
>>55409751
This might be a crazy idea, but do you think that if WFB had carried on a little longer, Forgeworld might have made an 'Eastern Warhammer' expansion in the same vein as 30k? It'd be distant enough from everything not to affect the main factions, yet still have the possibility of including them.
>>
>>55410136
Would have been fun to have an Eastern Fantasy Battles thing going, with armies from Nippon and Cathay fighting for control of provinces ala Romance of the Three Kingdoms or the Sengoku period.
>>
What are the strengths and weaknesses of WFRP vs dnd 5e?
>>
>>55410136
it could have worked, and it would have been great with Cathay, Ind, Kurgan-themed Warriors of Chaos, and Nippon as new factions with Chaos Dwarfs, Ogres, Greenskins, Beastmen, Daemons, and Skaven carrying over
>>
>>55395218
Only one of these kings went around leveling armies of daemons, saving the (entire) world, and became the only elf the chaos gods themselves ever feared.
>>
>>55410359
which edition of WFRP you talking about?
>>
>>55410359
I'm going to assume you're talking about WFRP v2 the best edition
WFRP and D&D 5e are both good systems, but it highly depends on what you're looking for. D&D is an overall much more generic system, and has a much higher power level, starting off strong and only going up from there (to the point that high-level characters are essentially superheroes).
WFRP's power level is much lower and its progression slower. An average starting character will get absolutely destroyed by things that would be considered routine in D&D 5e. Wounds (the equivalent of HP) generally top out around the mid-high teens for most characters, and fighting is generally something to be avoided. WFRP doesn't really have a CR system, where you can use something like Kobold Fight Club and plan out a perfectly balanced encounter.
For example, most people would agree that Storm King's Thunder is the best full campaign to introduce new players to the game with. That campaign starts off with a party of 2nd level characters standing their ground against an Orc war chief, 20 Orcs, and an Orc shaman. If your group has less than 4 players the book recommends having Elves from the forest come and aid you, but a party of 4 or more could rout the entire force with relative ease by hiding in a building and using basic tactics. In Warhammer an average party of 4 would have almost no way of surviving such an encounter without burning a Fate point each. In Warhammer the
world is much more threatening and the answer is often not to fight, but to retreat as quickly and safely as possible.
One of the benefits of WFRP is that combat is considerably faster. When rolling to hit you simply compare your d100 roll to your Weapon Skill, and if it's equal or lower you hit the other guy. In 5e you have to roll a d20, add your proficiency+appropriate stat, and then compare it to the opponent's Armor Class. 5e is the fastest system by far, but it's still incredibly slow compared to Warhammer.
>>
>>55411044
>fastest system by far
meant fastest D&D

Characters in 5e, as stated earlier, progress much faster. By the end of the introduction to Storm King's Thunder a wizard will have gone from being a 1st-level nobody that can cast Burning Hands twice a day to a 5th-level monster that can singlehandedly destroy a village with a 40-foot wide Fireball that catches everything in the area on fire (and has a 99.62% chance of instantly incinerating any commoners in the blast, regardless of whether they make their save). In the course of just two or three sessions, that character has now reached 1/4th of the level cap. A WFRP character will stay in their starting career for quite a while, depending on how much they want to master the individual skills in their career.
WFRP is effectively a munchkin-proof game. There is no "best build," because you roll for everything about your character. All of your stats are randomly generated, as is your career. If you want, the books also tables for rolling your character's appearance, age, height, name, number of siblings. D&D has moved further and further away from actual roleplaying with every edition, and most of that is due to the death of rolling for stats. When your character's strengths and weaknesses are out of your hands, it forces you to invest more of yourself into the character.

And with that, I'll mention something that I touched on earlier that may or may not be a strength. Warhammer is pretty much meant to be run in the Old World. Obviously it can be modified to run in many settings, but the overall technology level and rules are very clearly designed for the setting and it would take a bit of fiddling to make it work in other settings. The good thing about this is that the setting is very detailed, but at the same time very flexible. A problem you see in many D&D settings is that everything is already fleshed out for you, down to every minute detail. WFRP gives general descriptions, but mostly leaves it up to you.
>>
Anyone have the WHFRP 1st edition pdf from the humble bundle they're willing to share?
>>
>>55411305
When I first picked up 5e, one of the biggest selling points that people told me about was that caster supremacy had been removed, and all classes were balanced in a fun way. Well, two years have gone by and the illusion on that is gone. Casters may not be the highest damage dealers anymore, but they certainly have the most versatility of any characters. In addition, every single class can cast magic in one way or another, and the only way your character can reach high level without some magical talent is by the player actively avoiding it.

WFRP doesn't have caster supremacy. In addition to magic being viewed as evil or unsavoury by the majority of people in the setting, casting magic is itself dangerous. Instead of expending a spell slot, a caster can cast at any time by making a skill roll. If they fail their skill roll, they just wasted their time. Being an apprentice wizard is risky business, as every spell you cast has a 1 in 10 chance of gaining you a point of insanity. While this risk gets lower the more power you gain, the chance of Bad Things happening goes up the more power you try to channel at once. While a wizard can obviously do things that other characters cannot do, wizards are kind of fucked. They almost all go a little nuts as apprentices, and more powerful wizards can accidentally summon Daemons or shit their pants in the middle of combat have their clothing burst into flame or any number of horrible things. It makes for a much more fun magic system, and it's one of the only games out there where you'll see a wizard carrying a sword and actually using it, either because they know that using magic is reckless, or because they channeled too much power and burned out their brain and can't cast spells for the next few minutes.

In summary, WFRP and D&D are both good systems, but WFRP is better if you want good roleplaying, quick, gritty combat, scary and sometimes unpredictable magic, and a great established setting with unintrusive lore.
>>
>>55411430
Buy it yourself you cheapskate, it's for charity.
>>
>>55388055
Weren’t they mostly Skinks mounts? I can’t really remember
>>
File: 364360_20170916005538_1.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
364360_20170916005538_1.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
based modders.
>>
>>55412640
Will they fix the maps?
>>
>>55412801
campaign map is unmoddable
>>
>>55412640
Ooh, where are those banners from?
>>
>>55412832
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Total_War:_WARHAMMER#Cosmetic_Mods
second one.
Also, why don't people use the mod section?
>>
>>55412843
Mainly because I keep forgetting it's there.
>>
>>55412890
Its pretty good.
I found out about the blood angels mod when I visited it last time.
>>
>>55412640
Is that SFO?
>>
>>55413013
>SFO
sfo is shit m8.
>>
>>55413160
ok
>>
>>55413188
its this one
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Total_War:_WARHAMMER#Gameplay_Mods
go down to Mixu and parte's LLs
>>
>>55413198
Thanks.
>>
File: 364360_20170916015650_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
364360_20170916015650_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Toppest banter
>>
File: just stop.jpg (124KB, 555x617px) Image search: [Google]
just stop.jpg
124KB, 555x617px
>>55413232
>Elves led by a beastman
>>
>>55413269
>living incarnation of the hunter
>beastman
>>
>>55396750

> HQ
> Elite

> Not Lord/Hero and Rare

OUT
>>
>>55408180

I wish I did, Fantasy would have been more suitable at that scale.
>>
>>55413289
If it looks like a beastman, walks like a beastman...
>>
>>55404751
Chivalry ends with the male line anon.
>>
>>55413463
>butthurt islander doesn't recognize an elven god when he sees one.
>>
>>55413486
>>butthurt islander doesn't recognize an elven gor when he sees one.
FTFY
>>
>>55411479
thanks for your imput.
I know this was all posted a while ago, but if you could alter 5e to get some of the benefits of WFRP 2em what would you do?
so far I can think of:
1 miscast and overcast system (I got this in the works but I'll think about insanity points)
2 more deadly (instant death on down or only one death save could do it)
3. roll for stats and more rp related things like what your character is like
>>
>>55414326
Roll for stats does nae work for 5e unless you rebuild the system. There's a built in conceit of pointbuy.
>>
>>55414136
>mathlann worshipper doesn't recognize kurnous.
I bet you get off to your wife fucking humans as well.
>>
>>55414605
>conflating a mutant sustained with blood sacrifice with a god

Even humans aren't that stupid, and humans invented vampirism.
>>
>>55414618
>i-its not really him, its just a mutant.
fucking island traitors. No wonder they cherrypick which gods to serve.
>>
File: 300px-MalusDarkblade.jpg (74KB, 300x440px) Image search: [Google]
300px-MalusDarkblade.jpg
74KB, 300x440px
>>55414618
>>55414697
HA, BOTH OF YOU ARE TOTAL LIMPDICK FAGS.

HOW MANY OF YOUR OWN COUSINS HAVE YOU BANGED YOU HOMOS? I DOUBT ANY.

DON'T MIND BEST ELVES COMING THROUGH
>>
>>55414773
How's the weather, friend?
>>
>>55409455
If Total War gets Chaos Dwarfs, they're just gonna look like Forge World.
>>
>>55414773
>american enters a commonwealth thread: The post
>>
>>55414326
I actually tried to do that, but there's simply too many problems.

1. The d20 system is too swingy
2. Scoring a critical hit in combat is due much more to luck than it is to your skill with the weapon.
3. Because of HP bloat in the system, critical hits mean almost nothing. This might be able to be fixed by lowering the HP of enemies across the board, but that's still very hard to do because D&D relies on hitting an AC and then rolling for damage normally, rather hitting normally and then reducing damage based on armor. In WFRP an Orc has 12 Wounds and a Dragon has 55. Due to exploding dice, WFRP can have a combat where you have something like a dude making a one-in-a-million shot and killing a Dragon with a single arrow. Even with arrows of dragonslaying, there's 0 chance of killing a Dragon even rolling max damage.
4. The magic systems are completely incompatible. There's just no way around it. Spellcasters have too much access to spells, and even if you remove spell slots and have every spell require a skill roll, the DCs are either too high or too low. The Wild Magic table isn't rolled on nearly as often, and most of the things on the table are good for the sorcerer. You could make your own table though.
5. The class system is another insurmountable obstacle. Everything is compartmentalized, with every class having a specific "feel" to it. WFRP doesn't have classes, instead it has careers, where everyone is an adventurer but with a different background, and it's up to you as to whether you still are following that career. You don't get to choose whether you're a warrior or an apprentice wizard, you roll twice for your career and pick which one you like more. Rolling a d12 to pick your class just feels bad in comparison.
6. While WFRP is more deadly, it also allows for the players to spend Fate Points to avoid death or maiming. Permanent injuries and retiring characters are a genuine concerns in the game, with D&D's injury system severely lacking.
>>
>>55415455
>>55414326
Just ask your group to try WFRP for a session. Making a character and getting started takes literally fifteen minutes for a first-time player, rather than 30 to 45 minutes.

Here's the link to every single book in extremely high quality (not scans, source PDFs). Just download the core handbook and read through it. It's good stuff and you might never look back.
http://khorne.ru/2nd/
>>
>>55415206
Cosanguity is statistically higher in Europe than the US. You guys aren't as bad as the durkas but have no room to make sister fucker jokes.
>>
>>55415509
Yes, well deflected Cletus, well deflected.

HOWEVER...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2101911/Talk-blue-face-The-extraordinary-tale-Blue-Family-Appalacia.html
>>
>>55415555
quads confirm burgerland is meme tier
>>
>>55415555
>answer statistics with an anecdote from a select subset of the most inbred people in the country, as related by the tabloid The Daily Mail

Jesus, and they say Americans are stupid.
>>
Does anyone have any ideas for something this thread could do together?

I get the impression most of us here are a tight-knit group, I was thinking we could have a painting competition or something.
>>
>>55417584
No one here actually plays the game, just Total War or the rpg.
>>
>>55417646

That's where you're wrong chap.

Because I still play the game.

Anyway, you don't have to play the game to paint.
>>
>>55417584
Painters with talent are rare, and ebin trolls and haters run rampart, discouraging posting minis

Closest to that is writing OC and still, thread's too autistic for that to be a thing
>>
>>55412805

Not entirely, they did mod in bridge battles. Unless you're talking about changing the shape and size of the campaign map. That's sadly not doable.
>>
Next thread when?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.