[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets create a dystopian setting /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: eternal sunlight.png (1MB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
eternal sunlight.png
1MB, 1600x680px
Anything goes. I'll start first.
>The Light has conquered the world with eternal sunlight.
>>
>>55378744
Attempting to make darkness is always rendered useless as the rays of the sun pierces and burns through the fabric and materials, rendering shelters impossible.
>>
Secrets are considered "darkness" by the Light, and thus hiding things is considered punishable by Radiance.
>>
>>55378812
with the absence of darkness comes the absence of night, which in turn means the absence of sleep for the living.
>>
>>55378845
those who have been punished by Radiance are marked with a brand of sunspots on their skin.
>>
Dentists are in fact secret police whose small talk is designed to sniff out dissent. They implant listening and tracking devices in fillings.
>>
>>55378812
The Ocean has boiled away under the Light's eternal gaze.
>>
Solar panels occupy vast swathes of the surface world, like leaves on a tree. The unbelievable amount of power generated from them is routed to subterranean hive cities. The excess energy is used to run power hungry, unstable machines built more from theoretics than proven principles. These push science forward at a breakneck, dangerous pace; often at the cost of human life and entire hive cities.
>>
>>55379253
The people in the underground hives are considered subhuman animals, as they can't see the glorious Light. As such, any time one "escapes" to the surface, the surface dwellers beat them back down, or sacrifice them to the Light in penance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.