[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know anything about girls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: snoQ78A8GyTLO.gif (622KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
snoQ78A8GyTLO.gif
622KB, 480x270px
Suppose you're a tiny female gnome minmaxing charisma and training in Intimidate... How do you realistically RP that against goliath wardens and dragonborn barbarians?
>>
>>55376491
Nobody with a brain would do this
>>
You're a gnome and have always been a gnome.

You intimidate with what you have available, like a goliath or a dragonborn.
>>
Look up, give your widest grin, and crush a pair of eggs in your grasp.
>>
>>55376511
Nobody who has played roleplaying games would post this.
>>
File: tumblr_mrtjbjWDtT1qbf66ho1_1280.jpg (216KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrtjbjWDtT1qbf66ho1_1280.jpg
216KB, 1080x720px
>>55376511

Suppose I have no brain... or rather, no common sense, since Wisdom is my dump stat.
>>
Threaten that you're hard to catch and what you'll be going for immediately is their balls.

Lick your weapon as you do it.

That'd spook anyone.
>>
>>55376491
>and training in Intimidate...
you don't use your body, threats can be carried out many ways.
"It would be a shame if you didn't [x] because my friends here really wanted it."
or something
use party dynamics, use power you have, maybe if you're a mage give a bit of a visual display.
If pretend you have credentials
improvise
>>
>>55376491
Timber?
>>
File: final boss is grandma.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
final boss is grandma.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
Assuming that your not shitposting(Which I doubt), you shouldn't use character skills and attributes to decide how to RP. Instead, decide how your gnome has viewed aggressive demeanor throughout their life and why they decided that is how they should act. Your character is more than a list of numbers. It should be, you know, a character. Pic not entirely related
>>
>>55376491
>>55376511
Asplomancy is pretty scary.
>>
>>55376520

Seriously not going to go loli on this; I'm doing my best to be sincere and not let it derail into otaku waifu meme shit.

>>55376528

I'll dote on this some more. I just made the thread because I'm having difficulty coming up with ideas for RP in this regard beyond showcasing obscene confidence in the face of grave danger to unnerve opponents.

>>55376547

:)
>>
>>55376491
A fucking knife, man. Jesus, just because you're small doesn't mean you don't know where to twist a knife to extremely painful but non lethal. Or at least a very slow and painful death, like pulling out intestines. Or keeping a very sharp knife and slicing your victims very, very slowly with very little cuts. Seriously, horror movies should have taught you that little girls are super creepy.
>>
>>55376491
This isn't a "I don't know anything about girls" problem, it's a "I don't know how to threaten people" problem.
>>
>>55376491
>playing a female
>playing a female gnome
>playing a female gnome with "high" ""charisma""
>playing a female gnome with "high" ""charisma"" and training to Intimidate

You act like an absolutely insufferable cunt but end sentences with """cute""" sounds until you fail an intimidate check and are purged from whatever setting spawned your rodent into the world.
>>
>>55376619
>Asplomancy
?
>>
>>55376491
Stats don't exist in a vacuum. If your gnome has a fuckton of intimidate, then your job is to figure out how that works. A pixie will not just giggle and then have a minotaur piss himself and do whatever she told him without any reason to it.
>>
>>55378204
>Being this butthurt about how a stranger on the internet plays an imaginary character
>>
>>55376491
Sickeningly cute. Like, a cute doll is suspiciously scary.

Orc 1
>OI dis tiny humie has giant piggy tayuls!
Orc 2
>dats so adorabal... too adorabal.. sumfing is wrong there is!
Orc 1
>Let's go RAAAAGH somewhere else den. I doun wanna be cursed by sum tiny humie dat ain't even scary!

Something like that. They get scared because that bitch is eerily adorable, unnatural.
>>
>>55376491

Intimidation doesn't have to be physical. "Do you know who I am?" etc
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.