[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right so I had a idea for a character a while back but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
All right so I had a idea for a character a while back but I need to use /tg/ so I can break it down in a way to make sense and I don't know how to describe this in conversation with players without causing confusion.
Imagine three points in history, one in the past, one in the present, and one in the future.
1:The past has a set of magical plot mcguffins that hold a large amount of mcguffin magic, it is neither a utopia or a dystopia but it certainly has problems and world threatening events every other day that the local heroes need to solve by strategically punching someone. So basically most fantasy settings. One day a creature known as "Mkz" shows up and steals these 6 of the 7 mcguffins, injuring most of the heroes in the process and making life much more difficult for people in the past. Even killing one and ultimately endangering the planet as a whole.

2:Present is further ahead of this and is a future where all but one of these mcguffins are missing because of the creature, this future is certainly through the mud, but functional. One day a bloke who has control over the world's power supply creates a machine to harness this mcguffin's power for more electricity and somehow accidentally creates a time machine.
1/2
>>
>>55345211
3:Using this machine he peers into the future and sees the same generator, but powered by all of the mcguffins and a society surrounding it that has become a utopia because of the infinite free electricity for everyone. He also finds a note and set of instructions in that time that boils down too "go back in time and steal the mcguffins". The problem is that this future is so far ahead of the present that by the time this person's children's children are born it would have just started up due to political nonsense and distribution problems. Thus meaning that this person is Mkz, went back in time, fucked up the heroes of the past, and stole 6 out of 7 of the mcguffins. Almost dooming the world for a future that he'll never live to see. Time working like that one episode of TT "how long is forever" if the villain was actually correct about how time worked.

So with this in mind, how evil would Mkz be? Would he be in the wrong?
2/2
>>
>>55345223
To put things even simpler than that,
Everyone in the past got shoot in the foot by a time traveling asshole from the present when he stole the mcguffins to make sure that the far future would become a utopia with his generator.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.