[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet peeves in etiquette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: images(2).jpg (28KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
28KB, 554x554px
What the fuck is it with grognards and screeching? Every ttrpg table I've ever played at there is always one idiot that correlates good voice acting with screeching at the top of his lungs. Theres not a word of narrative description on the goblin king screaming and writhing under pain of the players blows, he will just sit and scream at the table, and of course louder = better acting. God help me if someone rolls a fucking 20.

I'm going to start playing online text only. Where did this start?
>>
File: Frida Mofette 04.jpg (115KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
Frida Mofette 04.jpg
115KB, 500x726px
Not using coasters? You's a pleb.
>>
>>55343446
>Every ttrpg table I've ever played at there is always one idiot that correlates good voice acting with screeching at the top of his lungs

uh huh
>>
>>55343446

It changes how your vocal chords sound by damaging them slightly - it's just how they limber up their throat.
>>
File: correct.jpg (112KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
correct.jpg
112KB, 500x368px
>>55343446
>>
>>55343446
>play a 5e game with people my own age
>OMG NAT 20 WOOOOOOO
>tell them that it doesn't work for skill checks
>get called party pooper as they stop screeching
>NPC is yelling
>DM actually yells

>2e game with grognards
>NAT 20 isn't a thing since to get a crit you need an 18 (or higher) that is also at least 5 above the number you need to hit their AC
>if an NPC yells, the DM just describes them yelling instead of actually yelling

Don't know what shit games you have with screeching grognards tbqh
>>
>>55343507
>tfw literally attended a game with not one but two landwhales like this
>tfw calf the size and shape of a whole hock of ham
>>
>>55344866
>NPC is yelling
>DM actually yells

no problem here
>>
File: That's My Fetish.gif (990KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
That's My Fetish.gif
990KB, 320x240px
>>55343507
Artist on image?
>>
>>55345324
Fan request on bbw-chan.
>>
>>55344866
>>55345038
>DM
Found the problem
>>
>>55345366
>Found the problem
found the problem
>>
File: 29zyohk.jpg (80KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
29zyohk.jpg
80KB, 400x225px
>>55345011
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.