[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brave Fencer Musashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So, picked up this game again for the first time in years...
>>
>>55341321
PROBLEM: Everytime I charge the speed gauge and use Fusion or Lumina nearby falls asleep.

I can't charge lumina attacks or assimilate enemy abilities.

I can't progress in the game.

Google tells me nothing!

Help me out /vr/
>>
>>55341321
This isn't /vr/

That also sounds like a bug. Are you running it on an actual Playstation or emulating? Because I know for a fact early PS1s fucked up that game really really hard.
>>
>>55341372
/tg/ and /vr/ aren't even next to each other in the board list. The letters aren't even next to each other on your keyboard, not in that order.

How the fuck did you manage this boner, OP?
>>
>>55341372
Is the icon in the bottom left of the screen a moon? If so you probably accidentally hit select, which puts you into sleeping mode where charging the gauge makes you go to sleep. Hit select again and the icon should change back to a sword and you should be able to use the charge attacks again.

I also recently restarted this game since the first time I tried it like a decade ago I got to the last boss and couldn't beat it since I had no healing items left. Now I'm stuck at the fucking rafting minigame because I can't be assed to beat it, fuck that minigame.
>>
>>55341525
Thank you /tg/ anon you are a gentleman and a scholar.
>>
>>55341554
/tg/ is love!
>>
I got all the way to the final boss of this game and got to his frezia form, but it never occurred to me to absorb him and so I spend like 10 minutes each boss fight trying to figure out what the fuck do to before I finally gave up.
>>
I said it before and I'll say it again.

If you want good discussion, NEVER go onto the board that relates to the thing you want to talk about.

It's why the best threads on /v/ are Junti Ito storytime threads posted around Halloween.
>>
File: tmp_16084-BFMEnding845207532.png (535KB, 624x479px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16084-BFMEnding845207532.png
535KB, 624x479px
>>55341525
>press the charge button to use your fusion sword to assimilate abilities or Lumina to use elemental abilities

>or press select to charge the gauge to go to sleep in the middle of combat

What the fuck kind of game design is this?
>>
>>55342160
Trouble is, it does make it impossible to find the good discussion on a subject you want to actually discuss.
I mean, I'd be curious to know where I'd find actual interesting discussions on rpgs, but I wouldn't want anybody to say it here because I dread the rest of /tg/ finding it out and shitting it up.
>>
>>55342682
Honestly, just make a thread on /v/ and disguise it as if you're talking about the video games. Also, do it late at night when most of the shitposters are asleep.

Ironically enough, /v/irgins tend to be pretty open about the mechanical and narrative aspects of games, they only really raise a fuss about it when it feels like devs are putting more work into fucking over their fans than putting in work into making the game good.

See: Sonic Mania and Denuvo faggotry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.