[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shssrik.png (480KB, 438x545px) Image search: [Google]
shssrik.png
480KB, 438x545px
I've been part of a D&D campaign for about 7 years now. They've been running mostly published modules because the DM is too busy to make adventures. This has been fine so far because it's mostly a "rollplay" group. But now we want a homebrew adventure, based off of the Eye of the Sun adventure that opened our campaign. We want to reclaim the ziggurat from that adventure and turn it into our stronghold. Our DM isn't that experienced with 3.5. I am and one of my friends is, but we are both playing, so we can't make the adventure for obvious reasons. So what I am hoping to do is get one of my friends from my other group to make it, and do a favor in return for them. I was thinking of trying to get someone on here to do it and paypal them money but I feel like that would be too expensive. Any advice for me?
>>
>DM for 7 years
>not experienced
>>
>>55339750
Are you asking for someone to effectively write a homebrew adventure tailored to your group ?

I'm happy to do so. I've had eleven years experience as a DM home-brewing campaigns. Though I will require a fee and to own the rights to the adventure itself. I'd be looking for $20 per page which is well below market rates.

I'm happy to offer 2 page for free as a 'preview' to see if you're interested.
>>
>>55339750

You want a homebrew game, but the person running it cannot make a homebrew game?
Well I mean thats literally the reason pre-made adventures exist.
Why not just just one of the thousands pre-written adventures that already exist where you claim a tower/fortress or whatever and then Find & Replace the terms Fortress with ziggurat?
>>
>>55340109
Yeah sure anon I'd love to see a preview of stuff you've written. Can't make any promises, if I don't respond don't take it as an insult to your work. And obviously you'd keep the rights to the adventure, I don't want to sell it, just use it. Include an email or steam or discord or something if you can, some way to contact you. It's gonna be a few months before I need the adventure and I still need to talk to the group about what we're doing after we finish the current one.

>>55339799
Well for all I know she might actually be willing to write one. And I could just make high-level lizardfolk NPCs for her to use. But I'm not sure. I can't do anything yet, need to explore all my options.

>>55340678
>Well I mean thats literally the reason pre-made adventures exist.
is there one specifically centered around this ziggurat, involving lizardfolk, and being set for 15th level D&D 3.5 characters? Pre-mades are great for a quick game but ....
>>
>>55339750

Try looking here for something

https://www.adventurelookup.com/adventures/
>>
>>55342677
>https://www.adventurelookup.com/adventures/
Oh that is an awesome site! Thanks anon!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.