[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reading some Necron background, specifically the 4th edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1503595052996.jpg (119KB, 878x679px) Image search: [Google]
1503595052996.jpg
119KB, 878x679px
Reading some Necron background, specifically the 4th edition. I was wondering what would happen if a Necron got taken out by say for example a Space Marine or a CW Guardian in hand-to-hand, would it's repair nanobots swarm over both the Necron and the enemy, or just the Necron?

Because if those nanobot swarm over both combatants, I think they might repair minor damage on the opponents armour.

Just my thoughts on the matter, not explained all that well, but never mind. So what do you think /tg/?
>>
>>55339114
What's the skull man on the right supposed to be? I don't have a working knowledge of Warhammer but I like the Necrons.
>>
>>55341093
Thats an eversor assasin. Its a human drugged with hyper grimdark space steroids to the point of being a living rampage death machine.
>>
>>55341422
Nice
>>
>>55339114
They aren't nanobots, they are literally living metal.

They reform into their original shape because it knows what shape it should be.

If it sounds unreal, that's okay, Admech arch-magos have gone insane trying to study it's properties.
>>
File: xeno0022.jpg (4KB, 250x221px)
xeno0022.jpg
4KB, 250x221px
>>55341093
>>55341422

it's more importantly a BLANK drugged and hyper-conditioned to be an unstoppable killing machine that won't stop until it destroys its target, and even then might just continue.

Blanks are basically the ultimate trump card Humanity has produced as a result of its psychic potential - they are literally voids in the warp that vary in intensity from blank to blank, a low level one will leave normal people deeply unsettled in their presence and cause intense pain for psykers and warp entities, all the way up to ones whose mere presence causes regular people to spontaneously die in their presence and cause psykers/warp fuckers to literally explode by being too near them.
>>
>>55343736
>it's more importantly a BLANK

That's a Cluexus assasin, not an Eversor.
>>
>>55343736
You have it a bit mixed up I think, Culexus Assassins are the blanks, IIRC. But it's the Imperium, so everybody gets a Skull Mask for maximum uniformity.
>>
>>55345092
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.