[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ will talk about anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Map....png (4MB, 1215x2346px) Image search: [Google]
Map....png
4MB, 1215x2346px
What would be the foreseeable the outcome of this map?

>white walkers

First book/episode

>Skyrim

Doing it's nords vs imperial stuff from the start of the game. No alduin showing up to kill everyone though.

>Fire nation

Start of series and all their armies are recalled back to the homeland.

>Amestris

Start of series.

>Mordor

3rd age peak military.

>Germans

>Equestria.

Current.

>Lizardmen

Just before age of sigmar.

>Wizarding world.

Start of series.

>The horde

End of warcraft 3.

>Panem.

Start of series.

All the nations exist functionally unchanged in their potential from their canon state regardless of how botched up their borders are in the pic related.
>>
>>55337861
>peak-normalfag crossover geekshit
Absolute kind of disgusting
>>
>>55337861
>10 medieval tier civs
>1 fully industrialised world power with modern weaponry/economy/everything else

And so, my almonds began to hum...
>>
File: ttgl prologue.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ttgl prologue.webm
1MB, 480x360px
Lustria if the Horde doesn't have player characters from WoW. Otherwise the Horde stomps everything with a squad of 25 spiral warriors.
>>
>>55338138
Do you mean the Germans? Because the Panemites by the start of the series have a respectable stock of nuclear weapons, a fleet of invisible hoverships, a great deal of missiles and armies of soldiers with machineguns and lasers.
>>
>>55337861
Assuming the white walkers get past the rim and fire nation, I foresee a fucking meat grinder against mordor where the white walkers end up with a fuck huge army of uruk wights only to be defeated by Hogwarts
>>
>>55340394
On the other hand, they would have to get through the Fire Nation first. A Nation whose shtick is quite literally fire.
>>
I imagine Britain would be very confused about not being an island anymore.
>>
>>55340554
That's why I said assuming they get past the Fire nation. Though I think only the wights have the super fire weakness.
>>
>>55340722
Britain itself would probably substitute itself onto Tarth, and the rest would be its "empire"
>>
>>55337861
Don't know about a lot of these factions but I know Panem would find a way to lose. Alliance between Germany, the Fire Nation and Mordor perhaps?
>>
>>55340897
They'd have to try pretty hard, given their massive technological advantage. I repeat, they have a WHOLE BUNCH OF NUKES, and a FLEET OF INVISIBLE HOVERSHIPS FILLED WITH SMART MISSILES.
>>
>>55340941
True but they lost to a stuck up girl leading a gay version of the DKOK.
>>
>>55341010
Due to said girl receiving ludicrous amounts of plot armor. The whole rebellion storyline made next to zero sense (though I guess you could still blame them for somehow thinking it'd be a good idea to hand over half their nuclear arsenal to their miserable slaves).
>>
>>55340849
Gurm has indeed stated that the Others are not fond of Fire and that it can seriously harm or dismay them.
>>
>>55341040
Tbh I'm biased since I hated those novels, highly overrated.
>>
>>55340941
>>55340131

And the ponies move the celestial bodies, travel across dimensions and casually control their own weather. Actaully the ponies are pretty high on the power totem in this stupid crossover.

Frankly panem is destined to collapse in on itself from the slightest outside nudge. They have no counter to magics and they teeter on the brink of another civil war with colony 13 happy to start another internal conflict.
>>
>>55337861
Is it just Amestris, or have Father (or Dante if this is 2003-series Amestris) and the Homonculi come over as well?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.