[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dm and player arguing over female group member

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: acceptinggroupdeath.jpg (78KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
acceptinggroupdeath.jpg
78KB, 600x490px
>dm and player arguing over female group member
>>
File: 8.jpg (16KB, 350x389px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
16KB, 350x389px
>>55327537
This fucking happens? What kinds of apes do you associate with? Disgusting.
>>
DM gets the fist dibs, nothing to argue about.
>>
This could be happening if she knew her GOD DAMN SPELL LIST and the goddamn fighter didn't have to be her encyclopedia.
>>
>>55327537
Make your move and cuck both of them.
Bonus points if you film it and send a gif to them.
EXTRA bonus points of you just hit and quit the chick, especially after really humiliating sex- ex literally face fucking her mouth against the ground.
If this isn't your immediate response to this situation you might be a homo
>>
>>55328693
>If this isn't your immediate response to this situation you might be a homo
The fact that op hasn't posted webm proof of said act already, makes me wonder if he likes the taste of penis.
>>
>>55328693
>>55328739
Nah man she's fucking crazy
I still hold true to "don't stick your dick in crazy"
>>
>>55327537
This is when you slip some MDMA into everyone's drinks and just turn the game session into an orgy.

The sexual tension will be gone in future sessions.
>>
>>55328794
You shouldn't stick your dick in anyone's brain, Anon.
That's called murder.
>>
>>55328794
Is she crazy to the point where she will kill you if you break up with her?
If no, do it
>>
>>55328794
Ok, I can't argue your logic there.

Literally nothing on the planet is worse that putting your dick in crazy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.