[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with captured players or NPCs in your setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 36

File: 1497824875548.jpg (117KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497824875548.jpg
117KB, 1024x576px
How do you deal with captured players or NPCs in your setting?
>>
>>55326203
No Shibari for starts.
>>
>>55326203
I don't because kidnap is one of my player's fetishes and would make things at the table weird
>>
>>55326224
I get that fetish-grade ropework is kind of unnecessary, but quality rope work is still a good idea and the two aren't that different. If you look at how someone is effectively bound using an efficient amount of rope it's not terribly different.
>>
>>55326203

I don't. Generally, it's really troublesome to deal with captured NPCs. I say this as both a GM and a PC, because the players start going through their laundry list of questions, and ask EVERYTHING.

It makes things so much simpler for both PC and GM if you just kill them.
>>
>>55326224
I litteraly didn't have another picture, and looking it up gave me worse shit
>>
>>55326203
>How do you deal with captured players

Well I remember to feed then now
>>
>>55326423
Wash them too while you're at it! And set an alarm clock next time or something. Geez, is this the first time you're doing this?
>>
>>55326447
I do! And it's the second, actually. The first time is why I make sure I feed them now.
>>
File: 767543470.png (699KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
767543470.png
699KB, 1024x724px
>>55326203
I approve of this thinly veiled thread.

But as for the topic, They can roll for each action involved in getting free, and describe what they attempt to do, and ask what they see in the room to assist then, and many more details, or they can just roll escape artist or strebgth check or whatever system appropriate way to gloss over the act.

Both of these have been appropriate to some of my groups, depending on the age and interests of the group.
>>
>>55326651
Most of my group is around 20 something, I had one player go through a full stealth-ish section due to players being really busy that week. She basically ran around looking for sharp objects most of the time cause she never specced into escape artist for whatever reason.
>>
>>55326203
Captured players are all raped. Starting with the largest and working down. Of the entire party is captured, they are all forced to rape one another instead. If there are any odd number of party members, one is made to watch. This is A RULE.

Captured npcs are, in the interest of fairness, subjected to the party's various fetishes. It starting with tickling and ending with giantess unbirthing vore, and yes that is a thing.
>>
>>55327446
>Captured players are all raped ...
>players
>not PCs
Absolutely disgusting. pics?
>>
>>55327469
No pics but I can post a greentext once I get home and off my phone, keep the thread alive for an hour if you wanna hear my high school gaming groups bizarre adventures. It has a nonzero number of grills!
>>
File: 1430761070811.jpg (153KB, 800x817px) Image search: [Google]
1430761070811.jpg
153KB, 800x817px
>>55326203
They get raped, tortured, rape-tortured then executed, there is a time limit
Niggers get movin.

I don't care if you are a dude, dicks in all holes ALL HOLES.
>>
>>55326203
We treat them with great mercy - we don't take them.
It depends on the reason we captured them.
>>55327446
Jesus Christ, man, what the hell?
>>
>>55326203
> killed one patrolling enemy guard, surrendered the other
> prisoner
> we ask a few question, etc
> now we start to discuss what to do with him
> my elf suggest "maybe we should just let him go"
> rest of the party think i'm being reasonable (which is very odd)
> everyone agrees
> i bury my axe in the guard's chest, blood goes everywhere
> everyone goes "WTF DUDE"
> "what? i thought we had agree"
> "YEAH, LETTING HIM GO, NOT KILLING HIM IN COLD BLOOD"
> "ohhh, I see. My bad. that expression has a different meaning in elvish..."
it got lost in translation i guess =/
>>
>>55327446
This. Vore is a shit-tier fetish because it is usually just a cover for femdom, but your ideas of how to treat captured NPCs are spot-on. My gang in a post-apocalyptic game we're running recently captured the daughter of the warlord who's been fucking us in the ass for half the campaign. So I did called shots to her leg so she would be crippled then let her panic fire her gun until the mag was empty. She was trying to crawl away but we stopped her and disarmed her. We actually managed to take a lot of her men captive as well, they surrendered once they realized we had 2-3 snipers on the cliffs nearby and they would be shot like animals if they ran for it. So we had her in a canyon basically. Forced her to shoot one of her men to save her boyfriend, then we stabbed him in the stomach and made her "ride" him by slipping her pussy around the knife handle. Said if she didn't we'd shoot all the men and then have our way with her then kill her. So basically she's riding it and making the knife cut him more, so she ends up orgasming and crying while her boyfriend is screaming in pain. At this point she loses her mind and says she doesn't care, to kill everyone because she's had enough. Then we picked a random man from her group and said if he raped her, he would get to go free. Which he did, and once that was over we did let him go, no weapons but a knife (however our sniper watched and was ready to take him out once he got far enough). No one was escaping here. We told another man if he cut her ear off he would get to go free. Which he did. At this point she had to make a health check to not go unconscious, given how much damage she'd taken already. She managed to pass the roll, just barely. We then gave her and one of her men a knife and said whoever won got to go free. We had them at AK-point the whole time and were about 40 feet away so could have easily gunned them down.
>>
They fought and the girl got cut up pretty bad, she was bleeding out. We shot the guy, then shot all the other men, including her boyfriend. We bandaged her up and dragged her back to our holding. There, we tied her to a post with her legs spread so anyone passing by could have a turn with her. She lost her will to live after a couple days of this, and after a couple more she was begging us to kill her. We kept her alive for another week or so but then just stopped caring enough to feed her, she died of dehydration a day or so after that. Cleaning up after her was a bitch. We found an old film camera too so we took lots of pictures of her to send to the warlord. He ended up sending a huge attack force out of sheer rage, about fifty men died on both sides, warlord ended up with basically no forces. We forced him to kill his lieutenant with a garrote and chop open the others with a hatchet so as to save his last daughter. We let them go free after feeding them food laced with Ricin. Never found the bodies, GM might have pulled some bullshit and kept them alive through some miracle.
>>
>>55329460
>>55329504
>>
Why would you ever keep captives in armor?
>>
>>55329460
>>55329504
Your posts topped any of my rape or fetish stories and I'm disturbed to admit also gave me a boner. I have nothing more to add but I'm capping this for later.
>>
>>55326203
My party has this unnatural love of tying evil shits up and questioning them. They never speak and when they do they speak quickly. It devolves into 'what do we do with him now? oh I know, let's convince him to be a good guy!'

I literally am playing the 'fuck'em let's kill him' and have made it very clear by killing these captured fuckwits the moment they give us the information because I'm really tired of wasting a good 20 minutes on 'how 2 maek bad n2 gud' philosophical conversations that always pop up.
>>
>>55326287
Too bad my current dm doesn't realize he put my kink in the setting
>>
>>55330027

Go to the psychiatrist my d00d
>>
>>55330105
Just let them think that, then kill em behind their back.Also
>>55329460
>>55329504
>pic very related
>>
File: vanessa van cleef.png (1MB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vanessa van cleef.png
1MB, 732x1000px
>>55326203
Is that supposed to be an elf? A little short and chunky imo.
>>
>>55329460
I disgusted but a (You) is deserved for the knife ride.
>>
File: 1482290143549.png (227KB, 518x331px) Image search: [Google]
1482290143549.png
227KB, 518x331px
>>55326203
I'm probably posting in OP's magical realm, but what the hell.
I usually like to play "goody two-shoes" characters, even if I'm evil. I can be brutal to captives that have wronged me as long as it's not against my character's behavior, but I don't do anything inhuman (I may let my other party members do horrible things to them, though).
If I'm interrogating as a high CHA character, I try to make the NPC feel as comfortable as possible (relative to their recent situation) without compromising captivity while trying to be as approachable as possible. Usually I start off with trivial questions and try to casually lead the conversation to what I need to coax answers out of the character.
If my character has inadequate CHA in interrogation or needs to hold a hostage, then I will have to be patient. I might try to instill Stockholm Syndrome by deliberately making the captive uncomfortable and excusing it as not being settled or have proper stuff yet until enough time passes and I start giving him or her more "privileges".
I especially like having one of the PCs be the "bad cop" while I play as the "good cop" that is holding back the "bad cop". It sometimes makes the captive friendly with me because he or she usually sees me as their "advocate".
If I'm playing with depraved PCs I sometimes (in character) pull them aside and tell them to go easy because in some cases the captive may be resistant and will try to exploit any weaknesses in the group. Discussing some rules with the other party members makes it so that we don't look like we're disagreeing or that we are gutless.

As far as being captured, I almost always play characters that either have good stealth and slipping out (avoid capture in the first place), good at prison breaking/undermining, or has high willpower (torture resistance). While some of the characters I play may be patient, I hate losing agency or freedom, and I especially hate being at the mercy of someone else.
>>
>>55330279
Thanks man.

>>55330027
Glad you enjoyed. We did some other stuff in that campaign that was pretty fucked up but that is still my favorite part of it.

>>55330204
>>55329880
>doing stuff in an imaginary game is illegal
>>
>>55330397

Not illegal, but all I'm saying is if the NSA tapped my phone just cause my family's from Egypt, they damn well better be checking on your shit too
>>
>>55329460
>>55329504
>things that didn't happen
Nice sperg out about femdom too.
>>
>>55330431
And why is that?

>>55330495
It did happen, though. Sorry, not all of us play babby 3.5 "roleplay" where you kill the bbeg lich for the 75th time.
>>
>>55330512

Yeah, some of us play grownup roleplay where we shoot up the school and play out violent torture/rape fantasies.
>>
>>55330528
>shoot up the school
What the fuck? Where did I mention that? I think you are projecting. Please stop Reddit spacing, also, cause it's incredibly annoying and unnecessary. What I am saying is, not everyone plays lighthearted fantasy crap that is just powerwanking to how awesome your build is. Some of us like games where character actions have consequences and stuff falls apart and makes for a more interesting story. And sorry if you think violence and rape are not a part of the real world because they are, check out africa, colombia, even the good ol' USA is full of that sort of thing. Do you ever watch the news? That shit happens in real life all the time. Why wouldn't it happen in a post-apocalyptic post-SHTF world? And, therefore, why would it not be brought up in an RPG set in that kind of setting?
>>
>>55330600
>What I am saying is, not everyone plays lighthearted fantasy crap that is just powerwanking to how awesome your build is
Yeah, it's much better to play your rape fantasy where you make a girl "riding" a knife
It's very balanced and normal to have this kind of fantasy, I swear doctor!
>>
File: 1504251839454.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504251839454.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
We, as players, torture and investige them (paladin gets away with it by playing as Judge Dreed). Then, we use the prisoner as bait for traps with a long stick. If he lives, we left him to the authorities.
>>
>>55330600
Are you really that bothered by a blank line, anon?

Who said anything about "lighthearted fantasy crap that is just powerwanking to how awesome your build is"? I think the response is more about how most people don't play out torture and rape as things we're interested in being involved in. You can play in a gritty, depressing world where these are things that happen without actively engaging in such activities. I think a lot of people find the idea of so vividly describing characters they are responsible for engaging in such acts somewhat disturbing.
>>
>>55330636
>You can play in a gritty, depressing world where these are things that happen without actively engaging in such activities.
Yeah and it will have zero effect beyond "lol u tripped and broke ur leg roll to see if it's infected" stupidity. That's not emtionally engaging.
> I think a lot of people find the idea of so vividly describing characters they are responsible for engaging in such acts somewhat disturbing.
Probably because they are sheltered children.
>>55330613
>Yeah, it's much better to play your rape fantasy where you make a girl "riding" a knife
When did I say it was my fantasy? If you chop the heads off of 20 orcs in D&D does that mean you're jacking off to it too? Fucking hell, it's called PLAYING A CHARACTER, you fucking moron.
>>
>>55326203
the first time it came up, we stuffed the guy in a barrel, forgot we had done so, and proceeded to hurl said barrel at a sewer monster...
>>
I don't. My games are just everyone created a character and its nothing but combat after combat after combat until the party dies completetly.

The challenge is to see how long you live with rewards matching how suitable that particular character build was successful or not.
>>
>>55330648
And my character conveniently agree to make a girl "riding" his boyfriend on a knife, then make one of her men rape her, then play a little battle royale to keep torturing her, then attaching her to a post so everyone can rape her and let her die of dehydratation.

Because it's perfectly normal and sane, and it happens every day, I swear!
>>
>>55327846
>Being that guy...
>>
Rape them. I almost exclusively GM lewd pathfinder so a capture is basically days getting fucked by the flavor of the week.
>>
File: guns of the patriots.gif (731KB, 302x192px) Image search: [Google]
guns of the patriots.gif
731KB, 302x192px
>>55330600

>complains about """""""""reddit spacing""""""""

>thinks vivid rape and torture fantasies aren't powerwanking

>thinks the only way to include serious consequences to actions is describing, in detail, methods of torture and sexual abuse

pic related, it's who I'm responding to
>>
>>55330648
>Probably because they are sheltered children.
I am honestly concerned that you see nothing wrong with this. Normal, well-adjusted individuals operating in stable societies tend to have an aversion towards such actions as you describe. I would really recommend seeking professional help.
>>
>>55330105
I'm starting to hit that point. Every encounter must be solved by talking.

I counter this mentality by having my characters specialize in massive one shot attacks that instantly kill mooks and severely cripple bosses.
>>
>>55330105
Anon, remember when people say that if you are the one that doesn't fit in with the group, you are That Guy?
>>
>>55329460
>>55329504

Super hot man, gave me a boner/10
>>
>>55329460
>>55329504
>>
>>55326317

Yeah, you don't know what a captive can pull off with a free set of tits.
>>
They're usually sold into slavery. If we have no further use for them and they haven't specifically done or seen anything worthy of killing them for, why wouldn't we?

But then, that sorta thing was the norm in this era.
>>
>>55326203
Rape.
>>
>>55329460
>>55329504
virt what are you doing back on /tg/
>>
Every time you mention him he won.
>>
>>55326203
Speaking for my own party, we'd let the proper authorities sort the baddies out after we capture them.

Gives the baddies a chance to escape and come back as recurring villains - always fun!
>>
>>55329907
Because taking the armor off someone who's struggling is a pain in the ass. Besides, it won't do them much good once they're immobilized.
>>
File: Seppun_Katsura.jpg (62KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
Seppun_Katsura.jpg
62KB, 640x472px
>>55326203
Depending on the gravity of their actions, grant them a quick, painless death in the way of beheading them with my katana. Or have them painfully executed by the eta, as the emperor decrees.
>>
File: Extremely concerned.jpg (31KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
Extremely concerned.jpg
31KB, 313x286px
>players capture evil men who have brutally murdered innocents and committed heinous crimes for personal gain and no greater reason
>executes them without a thought

>players capture evil women who have brutally murdered innocents and committed heinous crimes for personal gain and no greater reason
>m-maybe she can be turned good guiz!
>>
>>55326224
Japan has so many shit tier fetishes
>>
>>55332844
She will make for an amazing traitor character. Let them do it if you're a DM, and then let her lure them into a trap. Possibly, ending in the execution of some party members or fate worse than death.
If you're a player, remind the party they didn't spare the male villain who did the exact same thing. Then demonstratively put out a dagger and cut her throat.
>>
>>55332949
I did this then one the players got so mad that he tried to stab me
Playing with autistic shut ins is the worst
>>
>>55332844
How much dick do they give her?
>>
>>55330673
"that guy" is subjective. If doesn't bother the rest of the people playing, its not "that guy". Also, its not my fault common doesn't translate 100% to elvish.
>>
>>55332844

Sounds alot like my party last night.
>Be a group of 4 PC's, the fighter, paladin, cleric, and other 'paladin' (closet antipaladin).
>They are accompanied by 2 NPC's, one being a slayer whos PC moved away so we kept him around for the dungeon crawl, the other is an investigator involved in the questline.
>their mission is to infiltrate the assassin guild and steal their proprietary poison to synthesize a cure for the queen (who was poisoned by one of their grunts in an assassination attempt).
>Proceed to go around getting ambushed and falling for traps, only for the paladin to rapetrain everything because smite evil and litany of righteousness.
>The first boss they run into is an Orc Barbarian 8 levels higher than him.
>Proceed to make fun of him.
>ragingface.jpg
>They roll initiative. Everyone beats him.
>The slayer hits him with a volley of arrows.
>Next is the paladin, he smites and uses all of his buff spells; kills him in a full attack action.
>Next level down they fight the next boss who is a female ninja that can make mirror images of herself.
>The mirror images can do damage.
>One of the PC's gets killed and is brought back by the cleric.
>They strike down the real one.
>Rather than finish her, they hear out her tragic backstory that I had to improv.
>Suddenly the antipaladin (the one who got killed) wants her to live.
>They agree to let her go.

The things we do for pussy.
>>
>>55333016
How did the tragic backstory come up?
>>
>>55333016
I hope, she will return and finish what she's failed to.
>>
>>55332959
None, that would be "cruel and only turn her more evil because evil women are always only evil because of tragic pasts qq"

To be honest I wouldn't mind if they were consistent with their views on gender roles, but the same players also made a minor complaint about the major armies being 100% sausage fests.
So what? I'm supposed to make thousands of mook girls who are gonna be butchered and killed en masse but you're gonna be squeamish and whine if you have to do it yourself?
>>
>>55326317
Bondage supposedly started as a non-sexual technique of binding people with rope in ways to secure prisioners from squirming and wiggling free with the least amount of rope necessary. It later evolved into a matter of looking good and eventually into a sex thing, but the early steps and oldest techniques are still about safely securing someone without causing the ropes to harm them too severely.
>>
>>55333131
Why not put them up against an Amazon villain, all her mooks would be women barring the monsters they tamed.

Maybe could even throw in some slave males for 'gender balance'.
>>
>>55332844
A female captive enemy mighty sway my sympathies slightly more than a male but honestly if I was tabletop gaming and it wasn't an extremely lighthearted game then have to say really feel as if I'd default to the heavily pragmatic.

Kill all serious enemies unless there's a particularly good reason specifically to keep them alive.
And in settings where people can come back from the dead try and have a way of obliterating them utterly to get around that.
>>
>>55326203
>>55333360
I just joined a party (played a few sessions only), and they have this tradition of just killing everyone because its easier than worrying about them in the future. The problem is that this bothers me because my character shouldn't agree with this sort of behavior =/ he's a good guy, most of the time my char doesn't even want to fight

Am I the only one who would let a prisoner go because my char believes killing someone defenseless is wrong, even if that decision comes back and fuck me up later on in the campaign?
>>
>>55326203
Interrogation never nets high-quality intelligence, my players have learned to stop relying on it (though it comes in handy sometimes).

Captured PCs are ransomed at the first opportunity. No sex slave fetish injection, and the PCs being indebted to the community that ransomed them is a good plot hook.
>>
>>55333748
Why are you an adventurer if you're a pacifist? Is your backstory someone thrown into this life by circumstances and suffering the "culture-shock"?

Also being Good doesn't mean you let dangerous threats to yourself and others walk away, it means you snuff them with the minimum of fuss or pain.
>>
>>55326203
just a quick "they are sent back for sentencing"

they are usually told of their fate in a different adventure
some were executed, some reformed and became valuable members of society, others were sent somewhere they cant cause trouble like house arrest
>>
>>55334465
Are you part of a larger organisation or something?
>>
>>55334489
usually work for hire, although they have more or less been hired permanently by a single lord

but, usually, when they have people they didnt need killing but in chains, they just send them back to the guy who hired them to deal with them

they arent paid to pass judgement, and they dont want to tarnish their reputation with killing prisoners, so they just do the logical thing and pass the responsibility to someone else
>>
>>55334586
That's why you kill them before taking them prisoner.

Law of the Wild.
>>
>>55334427
>Why are you an adventurer if you're a pacifist?
One thing has nothing to do with the other. Adventures are not necessarily killing sprees.

My character was originally a sailor, but during wartime his merchant/fishing ship was "recruited", so he fought several years in the war. He saw many people he knew drown, bleed to death, and other horrible fates, which convinced him that there must be a better way to solve shit instead of just jumping into the fray. On his own words, "the only fight worth fighting is the one with a lovely gal in the backroom of a cheap tavern".

> Also being Good doesn't mean you let dangerous threats to yourself and others walk away, it means you snuff them with the minimum of fuss or pain.
That is not being good. That is simply not being a sadistic motherfucker. Being good is putting a lot of effort to come up with options that require the less amount of death & pain to others, even if that put yourself in risk. Of course my character is not innocent and he knows the dangers of the world, but he doesn't think he has the right to just walk in a kill everyone in order to get what he wants.

So far, my character haven't killed anyone, and of course even though he doesn't like it, he would resort to such option if needed to save himself or one of his friends.
>>
File: bismuth.jpg (13KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
bismuth.jpg
13KB, 239x211px
>>55329460
Hey, let me introduce you to an old friend of mine and this board in general. Lonmg time since his last posting but here he is, just for (you)!
>>
>>55327846
this is actually amazing
>>
>>55330672
>And my character conveniently agree to make a girl "riding" his boyfriend on a knife, then make one of her men rape her, then play a little battle royale to keep torturing her, then attaching her to a post so everyone can rape her and let her die of dehydratation.
She killed a lot of our men. She deserved it.
>Because it's perfectly normal and sane, and it happens every day, I swear!
You think shit like that isn't happening in myanmar right now?

>>55330692
Where/when did I imply that it was the ONLY way? No, it's one way, and it was effective and enjoyable for my group. Therefore, if you don't like it, you are just whining about "badwrongfun" which according to /tg/ is not an argument. So stop. Posting gifs from meme videos that encourage thought police crap, doesn't exactly help your case either.

>>55330706
>I am honestly concerned that you see nothing wrong with this.
That's because you're a sheltered child.
>Normal, well-adjusted individuals operating in stable societies tend to have an aversion towards such actions as you describe.
>normal
>stable societies
Do you think a post-apocalyptic society contains either of those?
>I would really recommend seeking professional help.
For what?

>>55330912
Thanks anon.

>>55334734
I actually have one of these crystals, but about one-fifth the size. They are very beautiful.
>>
File: 1487567152744.jpg (77KB, 827x528px) Image search: [Google]
1487567152744.jpg
77KB, 827x528px
Well I started this thread to hear other people's stories. I'm not sure why I didn't expect edge lords. I probably could have worded the OP better.
>>
>>55326203
A few times we captured imprisoned in the with whenever the game it was how did it and where.
>>
>>55329460
>>55334911
> and made her "ride" him by slipping her pussy around the knife handle
>So basically she's riding it and making the knife cut him more, so she ends up orgasming and crying while her boyfriend is screaming in pain
That is fucked up, but at the same time, is quite creative. Though I don't think she would orgasm off that. (but what the hell do I understand of female orgasms?)

Btw, since you and your group is already down with shit like that (which is a lot out of my comfort zone), let me ask you a question: how weird is to have your female character try to engage another pc sexually? (all players in the group are males, no one is gay)
>>
>>55334738
Thanks. My character had a hard time understanding humans and their weird traditions
>>
File: beniskhari.png (58KB, 853x703px) Image search: [Google]
beniskhari.png
58KB, 853x703px
>>55329460
>>55329504
Nice.
>>
File: 54354657658.jpg (185KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
54354657658.jpg
185KB, 736x981px
>>55334923
Edgelords gonna edgelord.

I just came for the stories/pictures of people tied up.

I'm in a campaign now where I'm playing a healer/buffer cleric and I joined a group of adventurers who passed through my village (I missed an early session so they worked me in). Long story short, most of the party realized that my skills as a sanctifier and evil radar and healer and all those sorts of things would be super useful in the otherwise low-magic party, since we're up against some unknown corruption (the usual eeeevuuul cultists), and they wanted me aboard. Everyone except the fighter, who hates magic users. She has a rocky relationship with the only other magic user in the party, and hated the idea of TWO magic users traveling with her, so she has some "conditions" to me joining.

The other magic user is a pretty powerful sorceress, so she is simply strong enough to tell the fighter to buzz off, but I don't have such abilities.

So, because I'm a "sneaky magic user" who is "probably just waiting to hex us", the fighter keeps a close eye on me all day when we're traveling. At night, she figures I'm going to cast a spell and kill her in her sleep, so every night she ties me up really tight so I can't run off to tell my evil magical cohorts about how to best kill the party, and gags me so I can't hex her with my voice.

This is all absurd of course, I'm neutral good/chaotic good and fully intend to help and join the quest, but it's my magical realm and I kind of like the fighter's player so things are going pretty nicely nevertheless. In-game I always say I'll prove I'm good and that I'm not here to hurt them and those sorts of things though, realistically.

The rest of the party are nice at least, and they do stuff for me that I can't, but they generally say to just roll with it and that she'll ease up eventually. I've healed people a bunch, and they haven't combusted from it or anything, so surely it's just a matter of time until I'm trusted.
>>
>>55335061
The female body is just as prone to "orgasm despite circumstances" as the male, I assure you.
>>
>>55335293
Allow me to direct you to a useful image location.
http://grigbertz.com/
>>
>>55334980
This is hot.
>>
>>55335343
Idk, doesn't seems as easy as just stick something in there and poof, orgasm. I think it would require her to do the right movements, which she probably would find it hard to focus on considering the whole fucked up situation.

Not saying it couldn't happen, just seems unlikely to me. (or perhaps im just THAT bad in bed lol)
>>
File: 1494129754838.jpg (145KB, 900x711px) Image search: [Google]
1494129754838.jpg
145KB, 900x711px
>>55335293
that sounds comfy
>>
>>55335293
Sounds like the situation my character is joining the party under. Tries to mug them and kill their companion NPC to scare them, before getting beaten unconscious by the War Cleric. She's taken prisoner because the party isn't familiar with the area, but she is. So she spends each night tied up and gagged so she can't cast.
>>
>>55332083
>Because taking the armor off someone who's struggling is a pain in the ass.

Knock them out first.
>>
>>55332879
>Bondage
>Shit tier
Ah yes the world needs more water sports porn.
>>
File: 20170705211958_1.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170705211958_1.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
>>55326203
Without a care in the world.
>>
File: 1382330467830.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
1382330467830.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>55335900
>roll a 20
>you accidentally kill them
>>
>>55332844
>My failure to prepare for an ingrained human psychological trait is the fault of my players
Yes I see.
>>
>>55334911
You're fucked up.Don't try and defend it.
>>
>>55336129
Really hard to do with nonlethal.
>>
>>55332844
Stockholm Syndrome is a thing and maybe it can be used for "good". We don't have any studies that remove variables, but I would think that women would be more vulnerable to Stockholm Syndrome. Keep in mind, though, that most of the opportunities for it to manifest come from women anyways, so it would have to be looked at by percent rather than gross numbers to see if my guess is correct or not.
I'm going to need an expert to back me up or disprove my hypothesis.
I could go on and on about the inferences of evolutionary gender behavior, but I know jack-shit and would be talking out of my ass. I don't want to be a part of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, so take my hypothesis with a grain of salt.
>>
>>55335446
No, it's very, very unlikely.
It just make him very hard, so he like to say she had lots of guro orgasm
>>
>>55327846
Nice.
>>
File: 8lXpPXE.jpg (360KB, 1134x1302px) Image search: [Google]
8lXpPXE.jpg
360KB, 1134x1302px
>>55326203
They get tortured.
>>
File: 1462687668391.jpg (112KB, 1024x541px) Image search: [Google]
1462687668391.jpg
112KB, 1024x541px
>>55336129
Rolling a 1 would accidentally hurt/kill them.

Rolling a 20 would cause them to enjoy it

>>55335741
The cleric developing a crush out of admiration for the big strong fighter who fights really well and does all these feats of willpower and prowess that she could never do adds another layer. It's all great fun.

I always plan on asking the fighter player to coffee or something, since she's really cool and our magical realms clearly overlap at least to some fundamental degree, but I'm too autistic.
>>
With hefty amounts of mind control. Why bother jailing someone when they want to be with you and help
>>
>>55336479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHVuu1jzac
>>
File: Ming_capture_wokou.jpg (898KB, 1014x692px) Image search: [Google]
Ming_capture_wokou.jpg
898KB, 1014x692px
>>55326224
But certain forms of shibari/kinbaku/wuhuadaband are historically appropriate when it comes to restraining prisoners.

I.... I'm not a pervert!
>>
>>55336129
>accidentally killing them
>not becoming the GM for a full round and doing whatever the hell you want
/tg/ can't do critical hits properly./s
>>
>>55329460

Here's your (You)
>>
>>55333748
>Am I the only one who would let a prisoner go because my char believes killing someone defenseless is wrong, even if that decision comes back and fuck me up later on in the campaign?
You're not the only one. It's interesting, though, that the choice is presented as a binary "kill them/let them go" thing. Apparently roleplaying settings never have functional judicial systems.

(Of course, with a GM who hates idealism, or is a staunch proponent of realismâ„¢, you can expect corrupt judges, paper jails, and absurdly cruel punishments.)

>>55334911
>if you don't like it, you are just whining about "badwrongfun" which according to /tg/ is not an argument
You know, I generally subscribe to this idea, in the sense that I think it's silly to tell other people how they ought to play games, but you've led me to reconsider that position; when your game reaches such depths of depravity that you wouldn't be surprised to hear that one of the players enjoys torturing cats, actual badwrongfun may be occurring.
>>
>>55338744
> It's interesting, though, that the choice is presented as a binary "kill them/let them go" thing

Like I said in >>55334730:
> Being good is putting a lot of effort to come up with options that require the less amount of death & pain to others, even if that put yourself in risk.

If giving the enemy in to the local justice is an option, I would of course consider it. I just think that some people think its just a lot easier to just kill any prisoner off so you don't have the trouble to handle them, but if I'm playing a Good-aligned character, I would try to come with another option besides execution (depending on the character, that option could be handing the prisoner over to justice, even if justice ends executing him)
>>
>>55334730
>That is not being good.
Yes, it is. Gygax himself said as much, and if you're not going to trust him, why the fuck would you bother worrying about alignments?
>>
>>55339018
> Gygax himself said as much
where?

Alignment system is all fucked up in the end. A good character can have that line of thought, but that depends on the character, the situation, the prisoner, etc. But I don't think most "good" characters would think its ok to just kill whoever might become a problem in the future just to make your life easier.
>>
>>55339018
Keep in mind this is the guy that believes that the death penalty in Gregorian England made the streets super safe and rape-free. In reality all it did was either encourage the judges to drop the case because the punishment was too risky to impose if the guy was actually innocent, or the street rapists would kill the victim since he would have nothing to lose but everything to gain from silencing his victim. On top of that, most rape happens with someone the victim knows.
The reason why all crimes aren't punished by death or exile is to deter criminals from murdering any victims or witnesses.
So I really don't trust him to be a moral arbiter on anything.
>>
>>55339161
It works fine if you are sufficiently violent.
>>
>>55327446

>starting with tickling

Good taste
>>
>>55338978
Yeah, it seems like a lot of people consider anything beyond vigilante justice to be an unbearable hassle. I sort of understand that, if your campaign is focused on killing stuff and getting loot, or all your enemies are generic orcs or unreasoning constructs, but personally I'd prefer to play something with a little more nuance, in terms of villainous types. The judicial system is what's intended to handle them, so in general
It makes sense to hand criminals over to it. As opposed to raping them, murdering them, and/or torturing them. I guess there are other possibilities, or intermediates.

"God, what did they do to you?"
"They lovingly cuddled me against my will! It was horrible!"
"Those despicable monsters!"
>>
File: 1421647958104.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421647958104.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>55326203
>My magical realm is being captured by a bandit queen, having a ransom request sent to my liege, never having the ransom paid and becoming the bandit queen's property/wife(male)
Doushio?
>>
>>55339498
How? I hear that the death penalty isn't much of a deterrance.
I should also add that marital rapes often don't get charged because the spouse sometimes still loves the other too much to press charges. Death penalty makes it even less likely for the rape to be charged against.
>>
>>55326203
>How do you deal with captured players

Not come up yet, though the PCs did nearly get captured by dark elves. That would have went badly for one of them, who would've been their captain's torture toy for the duration of the trip back (assuming they and the other PCs repeatedly failed at escape opportunities).
>>
>>55326356
Yes, sociopathy is typically more convenient than the alternative.
>>
File: perma-sharp-blades.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
perma-sharp-blades.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>55329460
Shit, I cut myself up real bad. I need help. Please, call someone.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (10KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
10KB, 251x200px
>>55342210
Hope for someone into your kink on f-list, there ain't any highwaymen IRL any more.
>>
>>55336565
>those red ears

this is adorable.
>>
File: kenshiro point.jpg (349KB, 1603x1202px) Image search: [Google]
kenshiro point.jpg
349KB, 1603x1202px
>>55329460
>>55329504
Tonight. You.
>>
>>55326203
My wizard always volunteers for the job of interrogating prisoners that refuse to be cooperative. His cantrips are used in place of the torture tools that everyone party doesn't know how to properly use. The DM usually overestimates the mental fortitude of the average human (our usual enemies aren't brainwashed fanatics or special forces) so most of my torture victims end up dying without spilling any beans.

The party usually tries to convert prisoners to its side using hard redpills, poetic speeches, and logical debate (at least with the more important or intelligent prisoners). The DM always has us fail these. When conversions are unsuccessful I have to execute our prisoners because (as the rest of the party doesn't understand) we lack the manpower, spare materials, and facilities to take and guard any prisoners.
>>
>>55344077
>redpills
>>
I'm not sure, my players managed to capture a pair of terrorist wood elf sisters. So far they've just questioned them and given them booze. The sisters are redeemable (dumb teenagers got mixed up with the wrong people) but my party have also been pretty ruthless in the past. What am I in for?
>>
>>55344146
>given them booze
You're in for a ride, anon
>>
>>55344146
>terrorists
>redeemable
>>
>>55344176
Yeah, I'm less concerned with sex stuff than just general being a bad influence to teenagers (teenagers who already tried to kill 1000+ people because one of them had Fey visions). I may have to draw the line at giving them cigars...
>>
>>55344277

>> Government says wood elf village is gunna be bulldozed cause they need more farm land
>>parents protest, get killed when protest becomes a riot
>> Two surviving sisters get stuck on a train to other side of the country
>> Fey godess gives them a vision claiming that blowing up the train will punish the government and make them see the error of their ways saving other villages.
>> Turns out that vision wasn't the Fey, it was one of the parties rivals trying to cause chaos as cover for his schemes, and the attack is sabotaged (lol fake detonators)

I'm not sure if they are redeemable, but neither of them are out and out evil. I'm just wondering if my party are going to execute them, turn them over to the authorities (who will execute them), make them into minions, or something worse.
>>
>>55344486
>I'm not sure if they are redeemable
They are. They're just kids who got in way over their head.
>I'm just wondering if my party are going to execute them, turn them over to the authorities (who will execute them), make them into minions, or something worse.
What you need to do is create some moments that show their immaturity and childishness, as well as make it apparent that they didn't clearly percieve the consequences. It's the reason children do stupid things - they don't think about the consequences enough. You also want to show them in a positive light - have them display humane traits such as affection and loyalty toward each other, and love for their deceased parents. That should make for good rp material. Unless your party is filled with depraved people who would like to fulfill their bloody torture/rape/murder fantasies, as we have seen in this thread. If that's the case, I'd recommend you jump ship.
>>
>>55335061
>Though I don't think she would orgasm off that.
She would despite not wanting to. Which makes it even more fucked up.
>>
>>55336284
>You're fucked up.Don't try and defend it.
You have no proof until you post your timestamped psych degree.

>>55338487
Thanks man.
>>
>>55345022
Thanks for the suggestion man, I was going to have them hold some kind of vigil for their parents, but I'll try to throw in some more hints that they are really just kids who got in way to deep with shady inquisitors and one sister only did so to protect the other.
>>
Is everyone who is into bondage a heartless torturer or an edgelord, or just the people who play RPGs?
>>
>>55345408
edgelords are just shitposters anon, just learn to ignore it.
>>
>>55345408
No to both.

Bondage has a wide following, from edgelords to mild mannered knot enthusiasts who treat it as a literal art form (kinbaku is literally using shibari as art). Don't confuse torturers and sadists with bondage enthusiasts. One does not necessarily indicate the other.

As far as the torture bit, bondage is kind of a necessity to keep the victim from running away, you know?
>>
>>55330600

>reddit spacing

fuck you autist, some of us have been using that spacing for fucking years on these boards before reddit even started.

Some of us just prefer the way it looks. It's much cleaner and easier to read than rant blocks.
>>
>>55326203
beat them up a bit and steal their stuff
>>
>>55345692
>Some of us just prefer the way it looks. It's much cleaner and easier to read than rant blocks.
No, it looks like crap.
>>
>>55326203
Hold at gunpoint, interrogate if useful, dose with Laes, leave in place/stuff in armored duffle as appropriate.
>>
Dealing with captives: This is your toilet bucket. This is your water bucket. Don't get them mixed up, you only get one of each. Food? The rats are clean enough, and besides, if you don't eat them, they'll eventually eat you. If you make a fuss or try to escape, you lose a bucket. My choice which. Do it twice and you go in the oubliette.
>>
File: 1494128281433.jpg (77KB, 980x675px) Image search: [Google]
1494128281433.jpg
77KB, 980x675px
Back from work and my thread has a few good examples, a few edgelords, and a new doujin to read. Thanks y'all.
>>
>>55346569
Your welcome buddy, glad we could keep it going for you.

have a picture of an elf with a bow
>>
>>55345069
Oh god, its you again.
>>
>>55329460
>>55329504
Hey I remember (you) from the cringe/that guy thread
>>
>>55345408
I'm not a heartless torturer or an edgelord. I just like having control and being trusted with it. It shows that the other person knows that I will do nothing to harm them and don't see anything wrong with making themself vulnerable in front of me. Although, that's probably because I'm just a fan of tying the partner up, and not of the other things commonly related to bondage. The stories here made me sick.
>>
>>55344131
*[TRIGGERED]*
>>
>>55345061
Yeah, I've heard that rape victims may orgasm during the act and that sort of makes it even more traumatizing for them. But again, I don't think this happens in most cases, and that's talking about a penis (a knife makes it even more unlikely, in my opinion).

That is, of course, from my shallow knowledge of vaginas.

>>55329460
Btw, just wondered now. Was there some sort of row to determine whether she came or not?
>>
>>55349880
>sort of row
roll*
>>
>>55326203
Tie em up and keep them somewhere high up. If they try and escape, throw em down.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.