[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotta ask, how would Judy from Twin Peaks fare within the 40k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: Grey_Knights_Battle.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Knights_Battle.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
Gotta ask, how would Judy from Twin Peaks fare within the 40k setting? How would the Imperium react to the knowledge of Judy and the Lodge's as a whole? Asking this because it has been on my mind for a bit, and some friends want to know.
>>
Why the fuck do 'hams always try to relate every fucking thing to their dumbass setting? Is it some sort of hypnosis?

It's been on my mind for a bit.
>>
>>55325062
Poorly. Anything she tries to tell people will be declared Heresy. If she even lives long enough without being killed by Orks, Tyranids, or whatever other nasty that feels like fucking Judy up that day.

Then she'll be killed by the Imperium for being a filthy heretic, by the people around her or by an Inquisitorial kill team.
>>
>>55325206
>Mere fleshbags managing to kill the very concept of evil itself.
What did Jeffries mean by this?
>>
>>55325293
She would have to compete with the other concepts of evil itself, and they are not fans of competition.
>>
File: twin peaks symbol lodges.jpg (29KB, 640x313px) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks symbol lodges.jpg
29KB, 640x313px
>>55325342
>She would have to compete with the other concepts of evil itself
The Chaos Gods are more embodiments of mortal emotions that took a -reaaaaaaally- bad turn. They are more just insane egregores than they are "Timeless Evil from the beginning of all". Judy on the other hand, is basically the Red from the Dark Tower series, except (technically) female.
>>
File: twin-peaks-part-8-explosion.jpg (487KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
twin-peaks-part-8-explosion.jpg
487KB, 1500x1000px
>>
File: twin-peaks-mother.png (71KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
twin-peaks-mother.png
71KB, 780x433px
>>55326087
>>
File: Audrey.png (638KB, 573x743px) Image search: [Google]
Audrey.png
638KB, 573x743px
>>55325062
Honestly I'm more curious how Audrey Horne would fare in the 40k millenium. I mean with longevity treatments, 52-something Sherilyn Fenn would still look like pic related.
>>
>>55326861
What was even the deal with Audrey? Was she a White Lodge entity, or was she just another tulpa?
>>
>>55326985
Are you referring to something revealed in the new series or are we playing a game of "pretend crack theories are canon"? 'Cause as far as I care, Audrey's pure sex mixed with clever with a side of sass. Oh and, you know, a human female.
>>
File: Woodsman.png (150KB, 690x360px) Image search: [Google]
Woodsman.png
150KB, 690x360px
>>55327228
>Are you referring to something revealed in the new series
Yep. She got tossed into a white void I think, and was last seen staring at her reflection in a mirror.
>>
>>55327786
Sounds incredibly lame. If they're gonna go bank fully on pure fatalism I don't see it living up to the original.
A tulpa can't do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rFWZCEYxyU
>>
File: Naido.jpg (124KB, 918x800px) Image search: [Google]
Naido.jpg
124KB, 918x800px
>>55328069
>A tulpa can't do this
I mean, the Diana seen for most of the Return was a tulpa, and she acted human enough. Even tried to help out against Mr C for most of it too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.