[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are Guillimans thoughts on the modern admech?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Admech.jpg (139KB, 900x546px) Image search: [Google]
Admech.jpg
139KB, 900x546px
So what are Guillimans thoughts on the modern admech?
>>
I'm given to understand that not a great deal has changed since the Crusade. They were always pretty weird and they signed a treaty with the Emperor that lets them do their own thing.
>>
His basic response was "OH DEAR GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING" and banning them from salvaging Chaos ships to use again because some of them are superior ship types.
Not entirely sure he thought that through, though. The Imperium doesn't exactly have that many ships to spare, and the Admech have developed ten thousand years of anti-Chaos tricks.
He also forced them to produce Cawl's new designs to arm the Primaris, although that probably wasn't a huge deal given there's not many of the,. Otherwise Mars has carried on exactly as before, since the Synod doesn't really give a fuck.
>>
>>55323187
"Stop fucking chanting and praying all the time when you're in the same room as me. And stop whacking your damn dicks on my armour to turn it on, the power button works fine."
>>
>>55323187
"Damn you Cawl!!"
>>
File: robot.jpg (163KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
163KB, 1000x850px
>>55323187

Guilliman's reaction to pretty much everything in the modern Imperium was OH MY DAD HOW HORRYFYING and then quickly turned it "meh, I'll work with that".

Kinda sad really, I hoped they'd stay with the pic-related grimdark Guilliman, not "I allow new things therefore new things start working and pop up everywhere" Guilliman.
>>
>>55332403

I hoped for a second Civil War where Guilliman has the progressive tech based mentality vs Terra and the Inquisition that still want power and are the grimdark Imperium we all know.
>>
>>55332403
Guilliman's always been a pragmatist. He really wants to fix the Imperium, but he can't start breaking those bones until shit's settled down.
>>
Nerds
>>
>>55333177

I get that. But they could show that was his way of thinking in the new material. Like "this is some seriously horrible shit I am seeing, but I will work with the tools I am given, as always" would be cool. Instead, it looks as if he just gasped once at the sheer horror the galaxy, and the Imperium, is, and then just went along with it.
>>
>>55333277
I didn't get that impression at all. There are plenty of parts of Dark Imperium where he thinks about how crappy the galaxy is. He even keeps Felix around just so he can talk about how much better things used to be with someone who was there.
>>
>>55333288
Almost every other thought in said book is like one of those greentexts, I expect a "my feet hurt" every page or two.
>>
>>55332403
Constant reminder that instead of inspiring our troops on the battlefield, the living saint was called in to install a niffty light bulb on Guilliman's throne.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.