[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ship Moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: The_ship_moves.jpg (162KB, 1024x688px) Image search: [Google]
The_ship_moves.jpg
162KB, 1024x688px
I know this is deep necromancy, and the idea has been gone for years, but who wants to try to resurrect Warhammer 50k?

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_ship_moves

The Ship is the Imperium. The Imperium is the Ship. The Ship is the Emperor. The Emperor is the Ship. All is the Ship. The Ship is All. The Ship Moves.
>>
For those of you who don't know, the core premise is that the Imperium realized that it was impractical to attempt to defend itself against the Main Hive Fleet of the 'nids, who had a whole galaxy of biomass worth of warbeasts.

The Emperor managed to wake up for just long enough to order the construction of an enormous arkship to hold humanity. Holy Terra itself became the bridge, Mars the engine room.

Whole systems were strip-mined in the formation of the greatest single ship the galaxy has ever known. Trillions died in holding actions to allow its completion, and every single vehicle of the Imperium of Man was press-ganged into building and supplying it.
>>
>>55321770
>Roboute is healed by Eldar
HOW DID THEY KNOW
>>
>>55321860
Sounds retarded. I'm glad it's dead.
>>
>>55321906
It seemed logical.

>>55321770
I remember this. It's a good setting.
>>
>>55322070
>sounds retarded

Just like the entirety of 40k.
>>
I'd definitely love to play a Dark Heresy game set in this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.