[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Founding father of Catachans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Croc Dundee.jpg (516KB, 932x683px) Image search: [Google]
Croc Dundee.jpg
516KB, 932x683px
Your group has been dropped to his back yard in Australia .by some Godly shenanigans.

He is coming for you, so how will you survive?

Also, who would be able to go toe-to-toe with him in his backyard?
>>
>>55321519
Well Australia technically qualifies as a deathworld..

Unless the Catachans are smuggling drugs through their art gallery, I think they'd just laugh over some drinks.
>>
>>55321519
I force him to follow me into the big city and set up a charming love interest.
>>
>>55321567

Your group has been given order to kill his woman, only after killing her will you be taken back home.
>>
Moar like Marbo's past incarnation.
>>
>>55321709

But Marbo is Rambo, through and through
>>
>>55321519
Politely apologize for popping in unannounced, thwack out dimensional travel expert (me) and leave his backyard on a search for material with the highest energy yield available. If he's interested, invite him with us on a fantastic journey through the multiverse.

>>55321612
If this is the case, clearly explain our plan and leave him with a crystal of concentrated magic and a resurrection staff before killing said woman. Leave him to resurrect her on his own time while we get back home.
>>
>>55321818

Well, you have excellent plan to circle the rules.
However, I'd still recommend to leave a case of cold beer behind before departure.
>>
>>55321725
Ignore me, I'm half asleep.
>>
>>55322014
I try, right?
Just gotta hope our weird extradimensional gold dollars have a decent exchange rate to strayabucks.
>>
>>55321519
As a druid, I wildshape into an austrialian elemental. Those exist, right?
>>
>>55324424
Nope, they all got killed off by the hyper-lethal flora and fauna.
>>
File: unnamed (3).gif (979KB, 350x201px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).gif
979KB, 350x201px
>>55321519
>Group
we're all Australian, so we get two-dimensional and go fight some wildlife
>>
>>55324907
But they're made of elemental australia, that's like being made of billions of miscroscopic tarrasques.
>>
>>55324424
So a swam of venomous creatures?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.