[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1734: Eclipse Is Best Star Destroyer Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 548
Thread images: 66

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55307668
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
>>55315085
So anons, those of you with minions at least. Do you have the most widely despised form of minion in any vidya at your disposal?

I'm talking about those fuckers who run at you and then explode
>>
>>55315104
>I can still hear the hissing
>>
File: Motherfucking Simo Hayha.jpg (304KB, 804x929px) Image search: [Google]
Motherfucking Simo Hayha.jpg
304KB, 804x929px
OP= A man with excellent taste

So thread. Are you up for a bit of cooperative creation? Because I've got a bunch of OC power slots to fill out in an upcoming jump, few limits on the sorts of powers and a hankering to encourage some creativity. If you want a chance to maybe get a power of your own design in, read on.
I'm in the process of writing up a short jump for a series called Petals of Reincarnation. In this series, there are guys called Reincarnators who call back to an ancestor to gain a Talent/Power from them. These are generally based on their achievements and can get pretty kooky. By taking on those powers, you often get visual or even mental changes (Don't worry about this stuff, the jump will address it and provide ways around it). That said, isaac Newton becoming a man with an apple for a head is pretty funny.

Isaac Newton can create apples that he controls the gravity around in a 4 metre diameter, with enough strength to warp space or turn people to paste in an instant, even supernaturall tough people. Schrodinger can choose any possible path for his life to take, such as choosing for a single shot he makes to kill all his foes, so long as that possible path is, well, possible. Simo Hayha (Yeah, he gotta be in there) gets a snow based Reality Marble and crazy sniper skills.

So we got some pretty sweet stuff here. The Reincarnators are all based on actual historical figures, no purely mythical folk here, though historical/myth mixes work just fine. The powers can be pretty varied and even pretty strong. In the untranslated parts (Holy fuck why does the translation cut off just as we get to see a dozen more foes introduced) they can wipe out cities or mountains, with things like orbital satellite astronaut lasers or what has to be Nikola Tesla firing giant lightning bolts. Even on the hax side, guys like Schrodinger above are crazy.

contd
>>
File: Yeah This Is Einstein.png (138KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah This Is Einstein.png
138KB, 400x364px
So here's my idea. Take a look at the canon powers that are going in the jump (http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Petals_of_Reincarnation /Yes I know it's VS Battles but you just need to deal. Ignore everything but the power descriptions at the bottom of each page, the power stuff is accurate but everything else is pointless. This is the only good site that easily lists them all.).

Now that you had a look and know what sort you're working with, why not come up with some OC stuff? Since the non power section is going to be fairly small in this jump and the powers themselves are fairly light on rules, I thought I'd try and include as much OC as I can find. If you'd like a specific sort of power and can find a good historical figure to base it on, this is a chance to see it be used in jump. Of course if you don't want to, that's fine to.
>>
Could I get some feedback on the JLU WIP? I'm still having trouble thinking up good powers, perks, and items to include.
>>
File: Minion-Moron.jpg (163KB, 1110x960px) Image search: [Google]
Minion-Moron.jpg
163KB, 1110x960px
>>55315104
No. My minions are adorable and the reason they are such big threats is that if you hurt one I will come for you.
>>
>>55315132
>>55315142
Oda Nobunaga
Your hands turn into guns.

>>55315144
>Implying those minions don't run at enemies with explosives.
>>
>>55315156
Can't turn down Gunsgunsguns.
>>
File: DIARMUID FAST.jpg (23KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
DIARMUID FAST.jpg
23KB, 637x360px
>>55315143
>JLU JUMP

FUCKING YES DUDE I AM SO FUCKING PSYCHED

>>55314979
I am unsure what you mean, if you mean by using a different power source than magic like electricity, they'd probably just be a regular demon every time.
>>
>>55315132
Andreas Vesalius, author of De humani corporis fabrica libri septem. Grants a biomancy/flesh warping power
>>
>>55315156
That's far too simple and easy to understand to work for Nobunaga. Also, it's retarded.

Petal Talents have less to do with legends or accomplishments and more to do with the idea of personal abilities that create those legends and accomplishments. Ignore the fact that Nobunaga used riflemen to conquer Japan. Ask what sort of talent he had that would have allowed him to accomplish that feat.

If anything, I would give him a "talent for explosives" and say it leads to him being able to just spawn gunpowder out of nothing in arbitrary amounts, manipulate it telekinetically regardless of whether it's his or someone else's, and set it off at will.
>>
>>55315234
Sounds wicked.
>>
>>55315205
I mean if you use something like ki, do they gain ki, or just whatever magic it gives them?
>>
File: Confusion.webm (3MB, 460x814px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.webm
3MB, 460x814px
>>55315132
>>55315142
Napoleon. Not 100% sure what the power would be, but the man is known as the "King of Artillery" for a reason.

Charlemagne? Maybe he can summon up 12 minions to represent the Paladins.

Richard the Lionheart. Holy Crusader powers

Any famous pirate, with the ability to summon up their ship. I vote for Blackbeard, just because the Queen Anne's Revenge was fucking sweet.

Diogenes, can turn men into chickens

The Red Baron-His fucking plane, or maybe he can fly on his own and fire weapons from his hands or something

Andrew Jackson- He can force anyone into a 1-on-1 duel

>>55315265
Wait, then what the fuck do apples have to do with Newton's own personal skills? That's a direct reference to his 'legend'
>>
>>55315143
When Size Shifting says it goes down to "microscopic levels" is that subatomic like the Atom, or is it significantly larger?
>>
File: happy jeanne.png (274KB, 413x367px) Image search: [Google]
happy jeanne.png
274KB, 413x367px
>>55315142
Teddy Roosevelt! He really liked nature, maybe something relating to that. He could also have extreme intimidation powers.

There's also Louis Pasteur, maybe he could have really powerful purification skills or able to kill the cells inside someone by using heat on them!

And then there's Emperor Justinian, who had a really good talent for designating the right people for the job and was able to band together a very quirky cast of characters to do really big and ambitious projects (like for example, finding the perfect person for sorting out the GIANT mess that was the legal system back then) and in general being really good at expanding the city. Maybe he could have a really good talent in assessing people's strengths and weaknesses?

And then there's Marie Curie, who could have extreme nuclear powers. and Rosalind Franklin, who did a lot of work in DNA stuff so maybe she could have those abilities?

And the Wright Bros could have flying abilities or being able to summon attack planes!
>>
>>5531528
Napoleon and his wonderful artillery are already there.

Charlemagne? Sounds cool. I like that one.

Richard is also potentially cool. Perhaps some light based powers.

I think rather then a ship, it'd be better to do things based on their other feats. Blackbeard that can turn into smoke and flame demon for instance.

Diogenes....not sure. That might be too much of a stretch.

Red Baron should be something yeah. May be too similar to Rudel though.

Jackson could be cool with something extra.
>>
>>55315142
Joan of Arc: Morale raising aura, all allies within a certain radius are filled with a fervour and energy for battle, allowing them to fight on when they would normally falter.

Jack the Ripper: Capable of disguising oneself and hiding evidence of crimes, or at least hiding any that might point to the user.
>>
>>55314905

In Golden Morning in canon, he wasn't really fighting pragmatically. Which can be butterflied, and you really don't want him to fight smart.

The issue is his Powers and the cosmology of worm.

Scion is a high-level threat, because you need a bunch of exotic powers to kill him.

He has powers other than dimensional travel.

He can travel dimensions, and attack from other dimensions as well.
The golden man you see floating around isn't his real body, and his real body is hidden in a universe that is blocked off.

Hitting the avatar doesn't hurt him directly. He takes energy to heal the avatar, but he has a lot of it. Biggatons don't work to kill him, since any damage that is more than what is needed to force the avatar to reform is wasted.

To kill him (baring certain weird powers) you have to get to his real form, which is a challenge in itself since it is blocked off.

The other thing is that there are around 1^80 different universes in Worm, so you can forget finding him by trial and error.

His primary offensive power is rather versatile. It cancels out wavelengths. Pretty much everything is a wave (particles count as waves).
It can do some weird stuff, like it somehow allowed him to cancel out a area of looped time.
It also has a massive range, he was able to strike a target on the other side of the ocean with it.
It basically ignores normal forms of durability.

He also has PtV.
>>
>>55315143
Neat! I've been looking forward to this for a while.

An Amazonian origin/race/whatever would be a good inclusion - Wonder Woman is a character that looks large in the Justice league. I'm a little surprised that there's no Kryptonian option here (especially considering there's an Argoan), but I figure that you not wanting to step on the toes of the Superman:TAS jump?

Btw, would picking the scientific power source and superspeed let me mess around with the speedforce? I've already gone the Batman and Superman routes in their respective jumps, and kind of want to go Flash here (I've already got the Arrow verse jump for all speedforce related insanity, but the Flash is just fun).
>>
>>55315328
All fantastic suggestions.

Wright Bros are actually in canon already, think they're just not on that list.

Oh, forgot to mention too. While great historical figures are good, great sinners of history also work. Serial killers, mass murderers, tyrants, traitors and so on all form the Sinner section. So if you have any nasty faves, feel free there too.
>>
>>55315350
Joan is nice, may add some sort of Martyr based ability too.

Jack too is good. Hiding evidence and changing own hysical appearance, maybe some fog stuff too.
>>
>>55315351
Wow, my formatting is terrible.
>>
Any info about Addams Family jump ?
>>
>>55315289
The apples are an aesthetic. His talent is manipulation of gravity.

Please stop.
>>
>>55315049
Oh I gave them a way to FTL.
I did it by creating the Admech.
THE FLESH IS WEAK!
>>
File: 1466905761955.jpg (140KB, 1150x850px) Image search: [Google]
1466905761955.jpg
140KB, 1150x850px
>>55315132

Genghis Khan- Hax boost to planing

Diomedes- Being able to ignore defenses/ harm anything

August Vollmer- He's know as the "father of law enforcement" for a reason

Maybe Francisco Pizarro, Marco Polo or Blackbeard?
>>
>>55315400
Anon, you're making very little sense. There are plenty of powers that don't work as you describe. You're right in that a lot of suggestions may not be quite right but they do give many ideas that can then be adjusted into properly fitting powers.

>>55315406
Genghis is a bit too generic and there's numerous other sorts.

Diomedes I believe is entirely mythical.

Hm. Law enforcement may be good....

Marco Polo having some sort of navigation/travel ability is gonna make it.
>>
>>55315361
>great sinners of history also work. Serial killers, mass murderers, tyrants, traitors and so on all form the Sinner section
Well the obvious answer would be Caligula. But I have no fucking idea what his power would be.

Oh! Right. My favorite assassin ever.
Rashid ad-Din Sinan- Not sure what his powers would be, again. But he lead the Hashasharim during the Third Crusade. When Saladin seiged Masyaf he went into Saladin's war camp, alone, into Saladin's tent. Then left a dagger, a threatening note, and a plate of (unknown, many sources say scones, but they all agree it was some type of pastry.). Only Saladin saw him during this event, and it's believed he let Saladin see him.

>>55315400
>His talent is manipulation of gravit
Which has nothing to do with "talent he had that would have allowed him to accomplish that sort of feat"
Instead it has to do directly with the feat itself.
>>
>>55315333
Honestly I don't know how Diogenes would work with combat abilities. Maybe some weird social mind fuck by being a god-level weirdo and mega-based at the same time?
>>
>>55315142
One of the big three of Ancient Western philosophy, Plato. Like the 'Monarchs' presented in his dialogue "Res Publica", one could come to possess a sense of absolute benevolent authority, over either the hearts of men or the environment. Fitting for the philosopher-king of an ideal autocracy.
>>
>>55315142
Josef Stalin: User is capable of unpersoning someone if they kill them, erasing any evidence of their existence. They have not been outright retconned out of existence, however, there's just no evidence they existed. Records, memories, scars, every trace or evidence that they existed is gone.
>>
>>55315142
>>55315132
>Mary Shelly
>Modern Prometheus: Able to conjure up storms and call down bolts of lightning that can reanimate the dead?
>Changes your appearance to look like a stitched up corpse.

>Lovecraft
>?: Madness aura or discover hidden knowledge?
>Transforms you into a dark amorphous blob or tentacle monster.

>Edgar Allan Poe
>Nevermore: Induce lethal despair or sickness in others with your words or with a single touch?
>Makes you look pale and sickly and causes you to grow wings for arms or other raven like features.

>Harry Houdini
>?: Able to escape from anything or anywhere. Really good teleportation?
>Ties you with rope or traps you in a straight jacket?
>>
I was looking at the death note jumpchain, and you basically have to go looking for trouble for it to be a difficult jump (like Light Yagami did).
Well, unless you end up starting in the shinigami realm by accident.

You can just get a death note, stay for 10 years doing normal people things and leave.
>>
>>55315361
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Grimaldi

What if this guy had really outlanish comedy powers relating to making a mockery of his enemies or duping his foes into slapstick pranks.

>>55315284
Sure, I'll allow it. They won't be able to cast magic, though, if you use ki to revive them. They'll just get ki and not magic in the process.
>>
>>55315473
Yes?
Though if you play the "I have to entertain my benefactor angle", you might have to get involved.
>>
>>55315441
Caligula...definite Sinner but you're right about needing to think stuff up.

Also could be cool but would need something to stand out.

>>55315452
Hmm, some sort of non aggressive mind control perhaps?

>>55315471
Oh, that's just lovely. Might combine that with some sort of winter/snow/ice power too.

>>55315472
Hahaha. Shelley is great.

Lovecraft too. Poe is good too.

Houdini is present in canon, just in a very minor degree. Still, never thought of authors as a possiblity so that's grand suggestions.
>>
>>55315498
Charles XII of Sweden. An Immunity to bullets, and a natural talent for leadership.
>>
>>55315473
Yeah basically. Although, Kira becomes worldwide famous after he kills L, to the point that he's got cults and shit popping up about him. But if you keep your head down it's basically just a normal person jump with some detective shit going on in the background.
>>
>>55315486
The first major clown? How nightmarish. It's in. We can do high and low and mid power here.
>>
>>55315328
Can Body Granter be used on somebody who already has a human form, but lacks one of the features granted (such as intelligence, leglessness, etc.)?
>>
Why are you limited to taking Pokemon as your first jump?

Is it like a tradition thing?
>>
>>55315437
Newton: Maybe something to do with magic or alchemy? He was noted for his research in it.
>>
>>55315498
>Hmm, some sort of non aggressive mind control perhaps?
You're the one familiar with the setting, I'd leave the particulars of how the power would operate down to your discretion.
>>
>>55315509
Could be.

>>55315523
Newton's already featured in his gravity research angle.

On the other hand a famous Alchemist of some sort could work as well.
>>
>>55315531
Yep! I'm happy for any and all suggestions. Ooh, it's making me wriggle already.
>>
>>55315143
Does picking a power source and a race with powers have any interaction?
>>
>>55315522
What i mean is that you can take other jumps as your first, but pokemon can't be taken if it isn't your starting jump.
>>
>>55315522
Most people do it out of tradition. You can choose a different jump, but a lot of people won't take it after then due to it not really offering much that can't be heavily upgraded/outclassed soon afterwards.
>>
>>55315143
Does the shrinking/growing scale if you're in a bigger/smaller alt-form?
>>
>>55315522
At this point, yeah. The guy who came up with Jumpchain originally envisioned it as the starting point, but I don't think he envisioned other people making jumps either and after other people started making their own it eventually became commonplace to start wherever you like. Up to you whether you decide to do that or not, though if you ask me Pokemon has some very useful pickups for general adventuring.
>>
>>55315441
>>55315498
Maybe Caligula's power could be the power to create grand projects like temples or palaces? One thing Caligula was known for was construction such things, including a ship that was basically a floating palace.
>>
>>55315580
Ohoho, I like it. Instantly summoning up grand constructions.
>>
>>55315132
After taking some time to do my research, I'd like to suggest Salvador Domingo Felipe Jacinto Dalí i Domènech, Marquis of Dalí de Púbol and his power which is something along the lines of "Inspiration Collected From Everything Beautiful in this World"

Salvador Dali would be able to manipulate objects in his surroundings using his paintbrush, assigning new meaning, properties and forms in the process. An elephant's legs stretched numerous times over and made spindly and multijointed in the process, but giving it weightless properties in the process by having such impossible biology clash with the reality around it.

Mmmm, since the idea is still a bit confusing, think about it like this. Salvador Dali's inspiration would be enforced on something by painting over it, he gives meaning to an object (associating it with sexual desire, death, luxury) or warps its form by pulling or warping its body (as if it was paint) or adding onto it.

Reality then would attempt to make sense of his alterations or additions (making the heavy elephant on impossibly long, thin, weak looking legs much lighter to compensate/making an ant associated with death and desire able to produce a toxic aphrodisiac).

The limitations would be more along the lines of not being able to change any one thing to the point of being unrecognizable with his works, and a kind of permanence to the associations made (an egg is used to symbolize love, so other eggs he paints too will symbolize love). The inspiration is natural, the paintings a tribute to the natural beauty already there.

Sorry, I think I went a bit too over the top.
>>
>>55315296
It's slightly less than what Atom can shrink down to, but I may improve it later.

>>55315356
Huh, I thought Amazonian was already in there. I guess I either accidentally deleted it or just forgot to put it in.

I'm still debating about weather or not I should include the Martain and Kryptonian/Argoan options. However you'll be able to reach the same level of power as those options with he right purchases regardless of weather or not they're included.

Maybe. I think the speedforce was only mentioned once when Flash almost got sucked into it, so no idea how you'd interact with it.

>>55315547
Yes, maybe. Haven't gotten to that part yet. But you will be able to become a cyborg demon or a magic using gorilla.

>>55315564
Haven't thought of that yet.
>>
>>55315142
John Lennon: "Reality Marble" that massively heals everyone in its area of effect.

Any time limits? Can you go all the way back to ancient Mesopotamia and up to modernity?
>>
File: grumpy Beast candidate.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy Beast candidate.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>55315580
>>55315592
>[Muffled UMU in the distance]

Also I wanted to suggest some sort of floating, supernaturally durable barrel-armor for Diogenes but someone got him first
>>
>>55315143
Looking good man. I Am The Power! seems a bit too limited to be as attractive as the other capstones. More like 200-400 cp with it's current description. Maybe expand it so that power sources, whether they be parasites, xenotech, or cosmic whatever, are under your control, and can't screw you over at all.

Also, the Power Sets seem like they should be cheaper, or maybe grouped into actual sets of power instead of purchasing individual powers. You could have something modeled after Captain Atom for instance.
>>
>>55315598
Hoho, well, I'll see what I can do. I definitely don't want to turn down such work and we've already got some painters in canon.
>>
>>55315538
>On the other hand a famous Alchemist of some sort could work as well.
Might I suggest Khalid Ibn Yazid, an Islamic prince famed for his Alchemy. Although historically contested as to how involved he was in the former, The Liber de compositione alchimiae and the Liber Trium Verborum are both attributed to him. The first book was the first alchemical text translated from Arabic to Latin.
>>
>>55315612
Not too modern. It does need to be the ancestor of someone in the modern day so preferably no later than WW2 or the middle of the 20th century.
>>
>>55315143
So hype!

What you've got looks pretty good.
>>
>>55315631
Cool! I'll try to go figure out some more simple suggestions to try and contrast with that.
>>
>>55315616
Val said no to my idea anyway anon
>>
>>55315634
If he's famed for it, let's get him in there.

>>55315643
Thanks cutie.
>>
>>55315520
Yep! You can't use it to make someone sentient, though. They have to be sentient already.

whisperwhisperI would suggest picking up Life Granting Magus from Adventure Time to get around thatwhisperwhisper
>>
For Overlord how strong/fast are Birdmen? Every other race has a modifier like x10/x20 yet Birdmen don't.
>>
>>55315653
Nifty, thanks.
>>
>>55315143
>New God less expensive than Argoan or Martian

Gosh. I mean I'm...not complaining, but that seems a little off? I remember Martian Manhunter kept getting sidelined or taken out early, while Supergirl's more of a sidekick than a mainlister despite being roughly as powerful as Clark in thoery. Whereas Darkseid IS generally seen as the bad guy powerful enough to make everyone stop messing around.
>>
>>55315616
Nero: Capable of summoning and controlling fire using a musical instrument.

Yeah, I know the 'Fiddled while Rome burned' story is most likely fictitious, but it seems like a cool power and it's all I can think of for Nero.
>>
>>55315655
I think that's because nobody really knows for sure, the only one seen so far is Ainz's pervy adventuring buddy from the MMO who came up with Albedo and we haven't seem him fight at all.
>>
>>55315687
Controlling fire and causing chaos equal to the volume and skill you play instruments at? Why the hell not eh?
>>
>>55315702
Seems like a good idea to me.
>>
>>55315608
>still debating about weather or not I should include the Martain and Kryptonian/Argoan options

Including them makes sense to me - the jumps there to represent the setting and the league, and all of those things are a fairly big part of the league. Plus they're fairly good story hooks by themselves. What's the argument against including them, in your head?
>>
>>55315687
>is most likely fictitious
It's proven fictitious. Nero wasn't even IN Rome when that happened.

Now if you wanna powers based on what Nero actually did, something with lions. Fucker fed Christians to the Lions, and burned them in their temples.
>>
>>55315716
The answer is clear.

Flaming lions directed by music. I'm kidding, we'll just do fire powers and lion powers.
>>
What early jumps would let you cure basilisk venom from Harry Potter? I want to put it on the goblin sword but I'm not comfortable being unable to cure it in case someone accidentally cuts themself on it.
>>
>>55315727
I don't know, lions made out of fire directed by music sounds pretty cool to me.
>>
>>55315675
New God doesn't instantly put you on the same level as Darkseid, instead it makes you more like Mr. Miracle, Big Bertha, or kalibak.

>>55315711
No real reason other than "This doesn't make any sense." and that's a piss poor argument so I might as well just keep them in.
>>
>>55315592
You could have Columbus as a Sinner and have it so that he has extreme disease spreading skill.

Also I'm not sure if he counts as a Sinner or not, but Akhenaten could have sun-related powers because of his whole "only worship aten" religion he tried to put in Egypt that subsequently pissed off his subjects and led him to get stricken from the king lists.
>>
>>55315738
That could work. Nero did love music and performances.
>>
>>55315740
Oh. Good point, I can't remember Orion doing anything that impressive now that I think about it.

The Omega Equation doesn't come up much in the cartoons at all, does it? What sets Darkseid up above the rest there? Is he just stronger than everyone because reasons?
>>
>>55315738
Haha, true. We'll see.

>>55315744
Colombus is a great one.

Akhenaten....well, that could be cool.
>>
>>55315727
I wanna second >>55315738 even if it's just for the power's super mode, flaming lions directed by music sounds badass. Like if Metallica participated in Fantasia 2000.
>>
So I'm watching a youtube video about how to get into Kamen Rider for a newbie.

It's incredibly depressing. All I can think is how happy I would be to consume Kamen Rider in ANY format other than live action, I would enjoy a fucking screenplay more than live action.
>>
>>55315772
Yeah, that's a cool middle ground. You have both but you can combine them and rock out as your flaming pride of lions attacks the enemy and grows giant at the same time.

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>55315757
Yeah, he's still Darkseid, lord of Apokolips. Which means he's still super strong and tough and he has his omega beams.
>>
Anyone making an Armored Core 4/fA jump? If not, I'm claiming it.
>>
File: Z7HeRxU.png (361KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Z7HeRxU.png
361KB, 512x512px
>>55315142
Oliver Cromwell with the power to ban Christmas
>>
>>55315648
Alfred Hitchcock with "Master of Suspense". Perhaps something like "increases the lethality of any object or weapon he has against someone who hasn't seen it, based on the number of other people who have." The effect would endure for a short time after the big reveal too. Heck, the big reveal might deliver a tremendous shock or something on the prospective victim that leaves them open.

George Washington Carver and "The Many Uses of Peanuts" or something. It would basically allow him to make and turn peanuts into basically any form of product he can think of if possible, from the obvious peanut butter or oils to things as weird as particle board made from compacted shells.
>>
>>55315807
Heh.

>>55315803
I believe someone is making it, yeah. They've posted a WIP a few times I believe.

>>55315808
Haha, I'm definitely avoiding the fear of too many high end stuff with your suggestions. Like em both.
>>
>>55315734
Get a pet phoenix
>>
>>55315132
>>55315142
You know... This is great and all, but if it's that freeform that you're soliciting so many ideas... Why not just do something like NP Creation/the Stand bit at the end of Jorge/etc.?
>>
>>55315836
Can't afford it. Though it did remind me that Disney Princess has a healing tears capstone. Hopefully that'll work.
>>
>>55315843
Two reasons. One, the series isn't nearly as powerful as Jojo. There's very little in Jojo that isn't okay as a Stand and what isn't is fairly obvious.

Two, I just don't want to deal with another Fate. It's hard enough when there are rules and lots of examples but with Reincarnators, there's few real rules or limits on power and some shockingly strong things available. Things like being able to choose any possible outcome of a situation, ensuring you only die/fail if there is literally 0 chance of not dying/not failing or immortality that works by negating any attack against you so long as your stamina holds out.

So rather than that, I thought I'd just collect every idea I could get and make a huge list of OC powers to add on too.
>>
>>55315861
Steal Dumbledore's phoenix when you go take care of that snake.
>>
>>55315831
Happy to hear! I'll just keep dropping suggestions as I think of them.

Babe Ruth with "Calling His Shot" could be cool. He points where he wants to send something, slams his bat into it, and off it goes.

>>55315843
Probably because with Noble Phantasms she's still being asked by people if their new idea would work or is the appropriate tier, and the Stand Guide was written and designed using numerous chapters, multiple parts and decades of observations and Stands and the new Jump she's working on is for a much shorter series that isn't fully translated.
>>
>>55315893
Hehe, nice.
>>
>>55315831
Do you have any memory of when this person last posted their AC4/fA Jump? Looking through the archives, I can find mention of the AC Classic Jump, which covers up to Nexus, but not an AC4 Jump.
>>
>>55315923
A few months back? I do remember it, since we had a discussion on the Kojima technology capstone they had for a scientist origin. Something about how their lower perks felt a bit pointless when their capstone boosted your knowledge more then any of the lower perks did.
>>
>>55315882
Ah, k.
>>
>>55315132
How about HP Lovecraft and his memetic viral writings.

Don't believe it fits? How many times have you heard about the Necronomicon from sources that had nothing to do with the Mythos?
>>
>>55315142
>Jean-Jacques Rousseau - Can enforce group contracts that punish the transgressors and protect those that respect them, minor powers over nature and against technology and non-elected rulers.

>Saint Brigid - Can replace but also to some extent copy for her own cause's benefits the spiritual and magical properties of a place. Also some measure of resistance against fire and anything unholy.

>Shaka Zulu - Can negate the effectiveness of long-range weapons in favor of melee combat. Also has strong training and ruling abilities.

>Virgil - Powers of divine inspiration, teaching, and guidance, in particular when it comes to any sort of travel.
>>
>>55315969
Haha, yeah, Lovecraft and various madness stuff are in.

>>55315972
Oh, you're doing fantastic at this anon. All four are great.
>>
>>55315142
St. Patrick- Can claim land and force others to leave it.(Confirmed to exist, but evidence shows the 'snakes' he removed were actually Pagans)
>>
File: Westworld-dolores.jpg (52KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Westworld-dolores.jpg
52KB, 1000x563px
What are some perks that change the Jumper's personality?
>>
>>55315986
It's got definite potential for coolness.
>>
>>55315143
A perk approximating Green Arrow's absurd accuracy wouldn't be out of place.

Actually, the whole jump could stand to lean more in the direction of badass skills and absurd mundane competency. There are a lot of individuals without powers who are still relevant, or people with powers whose mundane skills make them dangerous in more than one dimension. Putting in optikns that makes you an incredible fighter/masterful assassin/genius scientist/elaborate schemer/etc. would be nice, and would add a bit of variety beyond the different powers.
>>
>>55315132
Will there be anything to jump-start a reincarnation cycle in future worlds (without talents)?
>>
>>55315981
Zhuge Liang - An actual master strategist who in legend was pretty much a Xanatos Gambit level mastermind.
>>
What are some abilities or settings that will screw with the rules or mechanics of (other) jumpchains?

Here is some stuff of the top of my head, and not really exhaustive.

Some games have a sort of recall ability, which teleports all your allies to you. This bypasses the normal way companions travel.

Settings that screw with the mechanics of jumping:
Exalted, D&D, Mage: the ascension/awakening (IIRC).
>>
If I were to go to Merlin, would it be worthwhile to get both of the perks (Child of Magic and Magic) to become Merlin's equal? Or would it just be better to go to a DnD setting and become a wizard, Dota and become invoker, Xiaolin and get Heylin magic etc? Merlin's magic sounds good but it feels like I'm spending a lot of points on perks that are probably replicated elsewhere. Is there some crazy shit that I'm missing that he does better?
>>
>>55316022
>Exalted, D&D, Mage: the ascension/awakening
Huh? Most of those just fiat your shit to work.
>>
>>55316016
Yes, there's a way to get Branches of Rinne that work in other worlds and will be able to let eligible people in other jumps become Reincarnators.

>>55316018
Hmm. May need something more on top, since just strategic skill is often a side benefit to powers here. Not too well versed on chinese stuff though, but I'm sure I can find something.
>>
>>55315902
P. T. Barnum with "Grandest Spectacles." The ability would be something along the lines of spinning extremely convincing lies. The more bold and heart pumping they are, the more tempting they will be to believe. The more lies he can get someone to believe, the more he wraps them around his finger until they're hanging onto every word. If his lies are exposed it all goes up in smoke though.

Jim Bowie I don't have a power name for. I did have this idea of him always being able to have a Bowie Knife on hand and becoming more dangerous the greater the odds stacked against him were. Sick in bed, army knocking at his door, he'd only die after exhausting all his options killing a few dozen soldiers with his knife and their own guns before finally succumbing to a deadly case of being turned into swiss cheese.
>>
>>55316042
Queen Mary the Bloody- Can summon followers to help her burn heathens.
>>
>>55316022
At this point we're dealing with fanwank territory. If you think that some piece of metaphysics is breaking your chain, the it's on you to decide the rules to give an answer for it. Either set things up to fix the issue, or use the opportunity to do something interesting. There's not really a comprehensive guide here (and there can't ever be one, frankly).
>>
>>55316081
Ohoho, both good.

>>55316083
Hm. Might need a bit more there.
>>
>>55316042
>May need something more on top
Some of the things attributed to him involved foresight or "sorcery." On the level of the wind shifting at just the right time to cause the minor distracting fire to become a genuine inferno at the supply line, causing chaos in the enemy ranks just before the battle is joined.

His legend is full of taking advantage of apparently random meteorological phenomena in advance of them occurring.
>>
>>55315991
You don't need perks for that.
Just decide to be different.
Any human can do it.
>>
>>55316121
Would that it were so, anon.
>>
>>55316114
Hoho, that's perfect then!
>>
File: 1496604609673.jpg (79KB, 775x687px) Image search: [Google]
1496604609673.jpg
79KB, 775x687px
>>55315142
>>55315132
So, some basic ideas, that I could elaborate if you find interesting, maybe?

>Cao Cao (Sinner)
Leadership type. Basic intelligence boost and commanding skills. As for special skills, one could be gaining the loyalty of those who you defeat and spare their lives (Cao Cao did this with a lot of his enemies, and most of his followers once worked against him).

>Guan Yu (Great)
Summon Red Hare and Guandao, so just another superhuman fighter, with the bonus of having a horse that can move through any terrain really fucking fast.

>Sima Yi (Sinner)
Intelligence boost and the ability to infiltrate in any organization to take control over it, seeing how he took over Wei.

>Zhuge Liang (Not so Great)
Allows one to have a fanfic written about them where they always win.

>Hermann Goering (Sinner)
Ability to summon and micromanage four Luftwaffe planes: a reconnaissance light plane, two fighters and a bomber. Maybe he can see through the scout only and has not too large range (100 or 200 meters). Planes might be really small (like toys) but keep their full offensive potential.

>Hernan Cortes (Sinner)
Warrior type. He was using fireweapons against people who didn't still have gunpowder, so that's a thing. Also, probably a diese spreading power (something akin to Pot Pot's corruption, but slower)

>George Patton (Great)
Tank summoning due to his command of the first tank units in WW1?

>El Cid
He was the Reconquista poster-boy along with Pelayo, so someone 'holy' powers might be in order. One of his tales had him owning a Lion.
>>
>>55315882
Does that means that I can't go and force Blood Angels to slip their throats until I get a Hawkboy reincarnation?

Also, just read the raws I think that even with the dialogue the death of the King will still be really disappointing.
>>
>>55316198
>El Cid
>He was the Reconquista poster-boy along with Pelayo, so someone 'holy' powers might be in order. One of his tales had him owning a Lion.
Don't forget an illusion that he's still alive and ready to fight even after he's been defeated/killed.
>>
>>55316198
>Allows one to have a fanfic written about them where they always win.
The real Zhuge Liang is regarded as a strategist on the same level as Sun Tzu and Sun Bin.

The only reason you don't hear more outside of legends though is because unlike the latter two, Zhuge Liang doesn't have writings attributed to him. (The Art of War and Military Methods, repectively, for Sun Tzu and Sun Bin.)
>>
>>55316230
That can be attributed to most people in the Reconquista. Most kings had at least one of those episodes, including Pelayo.

Also, how would that work as a power?
>>
>>55315142
Alfred Nobel, awards and Dynamite
>>
>>55316198
>Zhuge
snrk.

Otherwise I'm liking most of these. The former half work as is and the latter are great starting points. Thanks anon.

>>55316221
I don't get it.

Mmm, possibly. Wish we at least got the Musashi evolution scene in english, that's probably the only clearly relevant one for the jump. Aside from all the new powers of course.

>>55316230
Also good.

>>55316250
Constantly appearing to be in your strongest state?
>>
>>55316093
Buster Keaton with "Like A Cat" perhaps. The ability to take great blunt force trauma from impacts or falls by ragdolling and escape perfectly unscached. Would also include a lot of grace and agility. His perfect deadpan needs to be included too, but I think something like that would count as one of the side benefits for a Reincarnator, right?

Reinhard Heydrich "The Man with the Iron Heart." Sociopathic levels of ignoring emotions or morality as needed, steel will that won't allow anything to get in the way of his goal, metallic body that can endure explosions at point blank range. (Basically a Terminator)
>>
>>55315142
I have no idea if this is right, but how about Aleister Crowley? He was most famous for the "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" thing, so maybe he erases inhibitions, contracts or links? But I dunno whether he qualifies as a 'hero' or 'great'.
>>
>>55316261
Yeah, a lot of quirks or personality things are just on the side.

These are both great. Reinhard being a terminator is fantastic.
>>
>>55316265
Haha, well, you don't need to be Great or a Sinner really. You can just be a notable historical figure. A soldier like Hans Ruder Lugel works just as well as Hitler himself.
>>
>>55316265
Also I love your version of Crowley, so yes please.
>>
>>55316250
>That can be attributed to most people in the Reconquista. Most kings had at least one of those episodes, including Pelayo.
Ah, I didn't know that, though El Cid is still one of the most famous figure of the Reconquista.

>Also, how would that work as a power?
I was thinking a "last stand" kind of deal where he can keep the enemy busy and let his allies act without being noticed, until the illusion dissipates and he's just not there anymore. If this is a bit weak or too situational, maybe the illusion itself can do the fighting while he's healing.
>>
>>55316265
Actually, Crowley was most noted for joining groups, learning their secrets, making those secrets well known outside it's circles... And then somehow managing to get another group to induct him. Time after time.

Seriously, it's absurd how nobody ever thought it would happen to their group with him.
>>
>>55316297
Making people feel special and not like these idiots over there is an important part of a con.
>>
File: BABY12.jpg (45KB, 155x183px) Image search: [Google]
BABY12.jpg
45KB, 155x183px
>>55316033
>>
>>55316311
Alas, there will never be a Man Comics jump.
>>
>>55316034

They each screw with the rules of the jumps a bit. If this is bad or good is really up to you (jump chaisn aren't really meant to be balanced).

Normally, I think there are a few assumptions jump chains make:
You don't have a way to travel out of there, you can't bring stuff or people along willy nilly, and you get a new age and history.
Sometimes you loose your old powers and memories.

Each of them has some way to interfere with that.
>>
>>55316330
Continued:

D&D has various ways to travel universes (although some require the astral plane, which doesn't exist everywhere).

There are spells that would allow you to shift back to normal, from a different age.

There is also stuff like contingency, you can use one to counteract amnesia or power loss. It depends.

There are also stuff like Bags of holding and portable holes. Some of themm can be put inside the other (this is sometimes a terrible idea though), and you can carry a lot of stuff.

The specifics depend upon your version of D&D.
>>
>>55316245
That's also because outside the Three Kingdoms, we don't hear anything great about him. The only other source that we have about him that is not too distant in time is written by a compatriot based on his records personal records. His most relevant attributed inventions had earlier than him archaeological evidence. He really didn't accomplished anything militarily, nor politically.

Like the rest of Shu, his legend was really over-inflated as time went on. It's not that he was horrible, it's just that he wasn't 'the greatest mind ever'.

>>55316292
As a Spaniard myself, you heard the same thing about every king in every town that you visit.

>>55316283
Philip II of Macedon had the 'Companions', a cavalry unit that was first used in the ancient world to out-flank enemies and crush them using a wedge formation. So, a speed boost and a charge related power? Maybe give him a horse?
>>
File: 589449_v2.jpg (56KB, 600x266px) Image search: [Google]
589449_v2.jpg
56KB, 600x266px
>>55316326
It's sad the kind of batshit insanity we're missing out on as jumpers. Imagine, somewhere out there in the multiverse, Kay McKay is a real person.
>>
File: zhuge liang.jpg (103KB, 498x1118px) Image search: [Google]
zhuge liang.jpg
103KB, 498x1118px
>>55316363
Outside The Romance of the Three Kingdoms*
>>
>>55316363
Ho, that could be cool. Might be too similar to Charlemagne though so we'll see
>>
>>55316254
>I don't get it.
I was talking on using the Branch of Rinne on other settings to have them gain powers from historical figures of their past.
>>
>>55316363
Personally, I think his legend snowballed from a coincidental shifting of the weather that changed an otherwise average strategy into an absurd victory. And then the story grew with each retelling, changing from pure chance to strategic certainty. Other victories retold gaining elements of the first, and things he had nothing to do with being attributed to him as well.

But that's just how legends work.
>>
>>55316360

continued:

Due to the how "magick" works in MTA, you pull of stuff like what I mentioned about D&D.
Like maybe use correspondence to teleport your friends in.
It depends upon the consensus of the setting you end up in,
Im not really that familiar with mage though.
>>
>>55316388
Mmm, he had also his heavy infantry distract the enemy while he did this. Maybe had him have two bodies, one is a dummy one that represent the heavy Macedonian infantry while the real one (since Philip himself lead those) is the calvary that attacks from behind?
>>
>>55316392
Oooh. Haha. No, you'll be able to do that. Just buy the right item for it.
>>
>>55316271
Glad to hear! I'll keep trying as long as I can then.

Elvis Presley "King of Rock n' Roll". I haven't been able to think of a single coherent power yet. Some of the different ideas I've had so far though were building up energy through dance and manifesting it with vocalizations based on his earlier stuff, or a different play on a vocal based power allowing him to speak directly to the heart with smooth, gentle tones that caress and soothe one into passivity. No real idea what direction to go in.

Macho Man Randy Savage "Cream of the Crop". A blend of power, speed, agility, absurd grappling abilities and the ability to hype himself up to be more than he is. The more people believe in him, whether it comes in fear or hope, the stronger he gets. Ooooh yeah.
>>
>>55316402
That's definitely a lot cooler.
>>
>>55316022
You can only have 8 companions active, unless you house-rule otherwise or have a perk that explicitly allows you to do something else.
>>
And I think that should be all I need for now. Easily a few dozen, plus the 30 I had at the start. A nice healthy amount. Thanks everyone for all your offerings.

>>55316412
Pft. I think Elvis is probably as far as I can go there. Cool as the Macho Man is, he prooobably doesn't fit.
>>
So where do I actually get a star destroyer? as far as I can tell the sw jump has no rules for ships longer than like 150 meters.
>>
>>55316426
You need a Freddie Mercury in there. With music that can inflame the passions of anyone that can so much as catch a hint of the song. Sing a few bars to incite a riot, entrance the masses, or ignite an orgy.
>>
>>55316426
Good luck with your work.

>>55316438
You steal one, because otherwise I don't think that any Star Wars jump offers one of those.
>>
>>55316426
I figured as much~
>>
>>55316360
>>55316395
Most dimensional travel abilities in the Chain prevent you from going from Jumps to Jumps. Think of it as if the barrier between each Jump was unbreakable pre-Spark, or if each in-Jump parallel universe was a box, put into a bigger box that is the Jump, put into the biggest box that is the Omniverse or whatever and contains every Jumps.
>>
Has anyone taken the Light of Terra jumps while breaking the Deadlight?

I don't want to go a non-gauntlet gauntlet, and the final boss doesn't seem that strong, but I heard that these jumps were really railoaded to only go through one path or die.

Also, that whole note about 'can't do shit about the Chaos Gods' is really infuriating.
>>
>>55316465
>but I heard that these jumps were really railoaded to only go through one path or die
Jumps made by Babylon? Yeah, they're trap Jumps.
>>
>>55316460

In D&D 3.5 the Wish spell explicitly allowed you to teleport yourself even under those sorts of conditions.

It was one of the more balanced uses of wish.
>>
>>55316465
>Has anyone taken the Light of Terra jumps while breaking the Deadlight?
Back when LoT was talked about a lot, I remember several taking the Broken Deadlight path.

>but I heard that these jumps were really railoaded to only go through one path or die.
It was discovered that the Maker kinda wanted it like that as he didn't like how powerful Jumpers were. But these are not rules that are being enforced. People will constantly call them Trap Jumps, but Babylon cannot enforce any rules on you even if he was still here. So if you think you found a way to get through it, you can treat most of the "it is super dangerous to you" text as just fluff.
>>
>>55316465
Babylon was an autist who hated people having badwrongfun. Just go through the jump as you normally would and ignore anything that reeks of "how dare you try and be powerful and effective."
>>
>>55315991
Motivated from A Certain Scientific Railgun.
>>
>>55316330
>>55316360
>>55316395

Continued:

You can't lose an exaltation unwillingly, unless you die. You can forget how to do stuff, amusingly.

Shaping defences screw with the age reset thing, and body changing. Amusingly, the lunar shaping defence wouldn't allow them to be affected by that stuff, even if they wanted to be (I want to be young again).

Exalted doesn't have much easy dimensional travel. There is one charm called "Hell-Walker Technique" that allows you to travel to Malfeas over the course of 5 days. You can travel out of malfeas with it to a certain type of magical structure.

There are a bunch of Charms that allow you to store a weapon in "hammerspace" There is also the "Cache Egg", a type of artifact which allows you to store stuff elsewhere. The size varies, from 1 cube foot to 10 cubic yards.

Then there is the chancel. It's basically a portal made from a way grace. IIRC a way grace is an extension of some part of your self, probably the ability to navigate (you aren't born with one). The portal leads to rather massive area. How big exactly is unclear due to the chaotic nature of the place, but IIRC the stronger Chancels lead to places hundreds (possibly thousands) of miles wide.
The portal itself is really easy to transport, and it might be a part of you.

>>55316460

I think some jumps I saw assumed stuff like that, I don't think all of them did.
I guess it depends on the writer.
>>
>>55316570

Yeah, This stuff is fundamentally a power fantasy, you should be having fun or you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>55316465
See: >>55316532, and >>55316532
Thread has flipped back and forth a couple times over the years over which is the "correct" path, and whether or not they're traps, but you can basically do whatever.

Babs had this idea in his head that he only wanted people to do things a certain way, and he got pretty pissy when that didn't happen. It's also why his jumps tend to just outright tell you all the things you do and how you feel about them. But it's your fucking story, so tell it however you want.
>>
>>55316486
Not him but the point anon is making that for jumpchain purposes multiverses from different IPs are considered inaccessible as a narrative device.

So maybe 3.5's Wish can let you go from the DC multiverse to the Marvel multiverse because they've had crossover events, but not to Symphogear's world.
>>
>>55316713
I would say that even calling it a power fantasy is overly specific. Jumpchain is (usually self inert) crossover fanfiction prompt. Almost everything else is variable depending on the jumper.

Babylon's problem was just that he tried to inflict his personal perception of what jumpchain was "supposed to be" on others through the design of some of his jumps, most famously LoT. Or perhaps even more specifically, the problem was that he was apparently motivated out of spite, and not out of a desire to create something fun.
>>
>>55316759
>Implying that there is that many people that actually write something using Jumpchain
>>
>>55316949
>Implying even a passing familiarity with how people think.
>>
File: 1504382862561.png (2MB, 861x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1504382862561.png
2MB, 861x1218px
Have you ever stolen other people's waifus?
>>
File: Anime Mom Peeking in.png (113KB, 268x636px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Mom Peeking in.png
113KB, 268x636px
>>55317063

Does it count as NTR if they used to treat their waifu horribly so you get her to leave them for you?
>>
>>55317155
No.
>>
File: 1488410795965.jpg (354KB, 699x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1488410795965.jpg
354KB, 699x1121px
>>55317155
But anon, everyone can be seen as treating their waifus horrible when compared to the Jumper.
>>
File: Elf_Slave.png (2MB, 1000x1437px) Image search: [Google]
Elf_Slave.png
2MB, 1000x1437px
>>55317063
No.
Stealing implies that I didn't fairly purchase them.
>>
>>55317242
Didn't we say that Elf weren't people and thus not waifuable?
>>
File: Ara32.jpg (64KB, 850x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Ara32.jpg
64KB, 850x1224px
>>55317220
>But anon, everyone can be seen as treating their waifus horrible when compared to the Jumper.

I don't use flimsy excuses like that, That's like saying because a family is poor but happy and although the husband tries his hardest he should get ntr'd because he isn't rich
>>
>>55317266
Must have missed that memo.
>>
File: Konata_Witch_Vector_by_CrackPL.jpg (158KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Witch_Vector_by_CrackPL.jpg
158KB, 400x400px
>>55315104
Nah, that always seems like a waste of a minion. But I do occasionally utilize a self-destruct mechanism to prevent people from stealing my robot designs. It engulfs the target in blue fire to fry electronics and render it into slag metal.
It's not really what I'd call an attack, though. But it looks pretty!

>>55317063
Yeah. I took Rinea from Berkut in Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia. Made a big show about it, too, y'know? Evil laugh, flowing cloak, locked her up in the tallest tower guarded by monsters, the whole bit.
He was so fucking pissed about it, too. He got big armies to come after me -- and of course that didn't end well for them. I mean, I'm sure on paper it looked like he was doing really good, but MY minions are replaceable. I don't give a damn how many golems you bust through, I'll just make more.

Apparently he ended up becoming disgraced because Rigel was losing so many troops under his command, and I just kept getting away and then popping up somewhere else just as strong as fucking ever.
Kinda tarnishes your reputation.
He seemed like he was really losing it by the end, there.

As for Rinea, I mostly just built gilded cages for her, brought her books, you know. Tried to make her comfortable. But we didn't really interact much beyond that.
The Waddle Dees sure liked her, though.
>>
>>55317303
What happened to her at the end of the jump?
>>
>>55317063
Define "stolen", do you mean while they were in a relationship with another or before that?
> Saeko
A more refined bloodlust and complete acceptance of her true self gave me an in. Getting temporarily separated from the others only helped.

> Rin
Okay, this one I'll admit to slowly getting her attention, partly thanks to her summoning me early so I can work my magic as it were. I also manipulated Shirou, on the down low, in to hooking up with Sakura while I tried to sort out as much of his distortion as possible. Saving her life repeatedly in the Grail Wars Zelretch sent us to also helped.

> Io
...ah fuck, yeah, this one too. Acting as a lost tourist and slowly getting Io to think of me.

I have become that I despise.
>>
>>55317279
That's a really poor comparison. Jumper can not only be rich, but also much more emphatic, have all the free time of the world, offer much more things that many other can.

Not everyone is equal. There are people that are simply better than others. Thinking otherwise is just deluding yourself.
>>
File: konaglansmo.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
konaglansmo.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
>>55317337
Hm. I don't really have anything against Rinea, and she seems like a really nice person, and I mostly just did it because I took that one drawback and wanted to fuck with Berkut cuz he's a dickhole. So...
Let's say that at the end I set up a nice little place for her in the heart of Zofia where she could live. That sounds like a nice ending. With a pretty garden and nice neighbors and a bigass supergolem to protect her, because why the fuck not, I can make all that happen.

Rigel's probably gotten its ass kicked nine ways from Sunday by that point, leaving only Berkut to be a snarling cock about it.
Rinea can take him back if she wants -- though he's probably changed in the last decade, but people in stories are notoriously bullheaded about that kind of thing, so -- it doesn't matter to me either way.
The important thing is, the Supergolem will smash the fuck out of anyone who tries to mess with her.

Does this seem like a good ending? I think Rinea would be sad if I just murdered him.
>>
>>55317063
Hmm I wonder what the reaction would be when introducing zuko to hotcold boy from My hero academy.
>>
>>55315143
>can talk a confused god into being your friend.

Who is this confused god?
>>
>>55317279
Youre saying I shouldnt be stealing mrs weasely and ntring arthur? Because arthur is an idiot.
>>
>>55317063
I thought I stoled a waifu once when I went after Elsa but then I realized fanon isn't canon so nope. She wasn't gay or dating her sister, so no its just dating. Not waifu stealing.
>>
>>55317538
Probably A.M.A.Z.O. as Dr. Fate and Luthor managed to talk him down from destroying the Universe because he was having an existential crisis.
>>
Slow day I guess.
>>
File: Gundam-Cima Garahau.jpg (474KB, 1043x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-Cima Garahau.jpg
474KB, 1043x1504px
>>55317427
>Not everyone is equal. There are people that are simply better than others. Thinking otherwise is just deluding yourself.

Did I ever imply that everyone is equal? All I'm saying is that don't think that being a jumper allows you to ntr anyone you please just because they aren't as good as you.

>>55317549
>You're saying I shouldnt be stealing mrs weasely and ntring arthur? Because arthur is an idiot.

I don't know much about harry potter so I can't really comment on it but if he is stupid like "I'm going to make a pact with a demon for my fist born son because I won't have children anyway lol" then by all means
>>
>>55317794
Arthur Weasely is so stupid he does not know what a spoon or toilet paper are used for.
>>
>>55317867
>Arthur Weasely is so stupid he does not know what a spoon or toilet paper are used for.

Maybe it's because he has sick wizard powers?
>>
>>55318003
I mean possibly, except everyone admits he is a rubbish wizard.
>>
>>55317794
Arthur isn't malicious or a satanist. It's just that the most distinguishing feature of his character is that he is interested mundane technology but doesn't understand it and doesn't think to read a primer or something. Despite this he has a better understanding of it than most pureblood wizards and is probably the best employee in the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts office. (which isn't saying much considering purebloods and ministry officials are generally dumb).
>>
File: konata_izumi_520.jpg (66KB, 130x200px) Image search: [Google]
konata_izumi_520.jpg
66KB, 130x200px
>>55318042
> doesn't understand it and doesn't think to read a primer or something.
To be fair, for some reason I didn't think to suggest it. My immediate reaction for everything Arthur is just, "How can you not know this?! Did you even look?!"

It occurs to me that you could probably be his best friend in the whole wide world if you just... brought him primers about stuff. Not even interesting stuff, but just random bullshit.
Maybe buy him a VCR (it's the 90s) with a small TV and How-To videos and show him how to work it.
... and, I mean, I'm sure some people would be like, "Why would you want to be friends with him?", and that's probably valid, but I'm the kind of person who likes to collect favors for things that barely inconvenienced me.

Plus, I mean, if nothing else, that's a tight-knit family right there. It would be nice to be able to drop by unannounced some days and still get free food or whatever.
I could really go for homemade pancakes.
>>
File: Laughing gil.gif (273KB, 368x288px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing gil.gif
273KB, 368x288px
>>55317427
>All I'm saying is that don't think that being a jumper allows you to ntr anyone you please just because they aren't as good as you.

Whatever you say, mongrel
>>
>>55318042
To be honest, even the muggleborn students who live with muggles rapidly lose most of their ability to relate with anything or anyone non-magical. The end result of which is that the magical community barely has any grasp on how anything works - Not helped by the fact that said muggleborn and half-bloods are pulled in at age 11, before most would begin to have a grasp on anything beyond the most basic understanding of science (which is quickly forgotten in the face of MAGIC!)
>>
>>55318179
Thank goodness I changed that shite during my time there.
>>
>>55318198
I didn't have to do much myself, since Doom wouldn't let such a situation stand.
>>
>>55318179
Was cedric diggory a decent guy? From what I got from the movie he wasnt really as vad as most gryffindor scags. He just died quick.
>>
>>55318179
>even the muggleborn students who live with muggles rapidly lose most of their ability to relate with anything or anyone non-magical

Which of course only works because the books take place in the 90's. If you tried that now, people would call foul. I'm not saying every muggleborn's parents are those kind of people who buy smartphones for their pre-teen children, but buying a burner for staying in touch while at school would be reasonable.
>>
>>55318223
Cedric? He was pretty average, from what I remember. Kindof the wizard equivilant of a jock, with a good heart, above average in most fields. There was a reason everyone liked him.
But he also wasn't part of Harry's personal story other than when he started dating Cho (who Harry didn't end up with anyway), so there was almost no focus on him.

... at least, that's what I remember, anyway.
>>
>>55318198
>>55318209
Hey! A topic!

How did the Jumper and/or their Companions unfuck the Harry Potter setting?
>>
>>55318234
>buying a burner for staying in touch while at school would be reasonable.
I don't think it would work at the school. Apparently, because there is so much magic in the air in places like Hogwarts, electronics just fizzle out.
>>
>>55318234
Given the way the finger wigglers react to things, I'd expect them to outlaw communication devices for muggleborn as a matter of course: Statue of Secrecy and all that.

Hell, they might assume such devices were obviously the result of somebody enchanting them, and go on an obliviation spree.
>>
>>55318283
*statute of secrecy
Though a statue of secrecy would be kind of nifty to see.
>>
>>55318264
Right, I'm just saying that kids from (current year) would definitely not forget everything about tech.
>>55318283
That's way too much. They wouldn't assume any tech they don't understand is a breach of the Statute.
>>
>>55313883
Achilles is an arrogant jerkoff but that;s because he's like a 16 year old who is literally a demigod and fucking hates being in the Trojan war.
>>
>>55318283
...I wonder what the wizarding world thought of the Atom Bomb.
IF they even know it exists.
>>
>>55318302
If you tried to explain it to them they would probably laugh at you for thinking muggles could build something so powerful.
>>
>>55318302
Considering how little they know of modern appliances, they probably mistook it for one of Grindelwald/Voldemort's curses.

...well, the Brits anyway. The thought occurs the Japanese wizarding community is probably far more on the ball technologically than the British one.
>>
>>55318318
>>55318313
>>55318302
You know how at one point the statute of secrecy was more for wizarding conveniance? Im pretty sure now they had a collective oh fuck moment when the bombs dropped and
the statute of secrecy got bumped up in the future.

Then you probably have a couple wizards looking at muggle science a lot closer and trying to make their own.

American wizards somehow zeemed more on the ball with muggle science for some reason.
>>
>>55315361
Marquis de Sade? Hes a great hiatorical baddie
>>
>>55318318
Undoubtedly. Japan is way more cramped as a country, and nowadays it's possible to ride the trains from one end to the other in a decent amount of time. They just don't have the ability to sequester themselves in some castle miles away from civilization like you might in the english countryside.
Either those wizards have had to learn to pass as and redirect their muggles extremely effectively, or they're even more ridiculously phobic of the outside world than the rest of Japan.
>>
>>55317794
>implying these shitty implications
>in JumpChain

Know how I know you really don't belong?
>>
>>55318318
I like the idea of the Japanese wizarding community constantly telling the other wizards to pay attention to the muggle world, but everyone keeps brushing them off because of their constant perverted use of magic to turn themselves into little girls and tentacles.
>>
>>55318293
>I wish was home fucking my teenage cousin
>>
>>55318377
I can't get over the fact that the Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Wizards and Witches all go to one school.

Like what the fuck, that's just ASKING for diplomatic incidents.
>>
>>55318249
I can think of a few options

Genetically engineer the House Elf equivalent of space marines.

Take over tech companies and rapidly advance technology.

Mostly leave the setting alone but secretly dose as many people as you can with symbiotes from the Symbiote jump to synergize after you leave.
>>
File: Pathetic.png (495KB, 953x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic.png
495KB, 953x1282px
>>55318373
>All jumpers rape,steal,kill and ntr everyone and everything

Whatever you say anon
>>
>>55318350
I think the real problem is that the books focus on wizarding Europe. Which has clearly slipped into quasi-medieval stagnation because all the old customs and inefficiencies got carried over because people got used to doing everything by magic. Most of WW2 probably got handwaved away as Grindelwald shit.

The US and Russian wizards probably laughed their asses off at Voldemort's little coup. Say he managed to kill off Harry. They probably didn't intervene because they thought Predator drones and Barret sniper rounds would've caused too many civilian casualties-but the second he tries to conquer anywhere else, he's /done/, with the wizards doing little other than playing spotter.

>>55318371
Japan's a lot more traditional too, so I could see wizards being distant relatives for a lot of business owners and politicians. I wouldn't be surprised if it's an open secret that a lot of shinto shrines are senior wizards playing dressup just to keep an eye of things.

>>55318377
And since veelas and vampires are things-kitsunes probably exist, too.

Heck, all those legends about stuff like Tamamo might've come from japanese wizards having some as familiars.
>>
>>55318439
>I think the real problem is that the books focus on wizarding Europe.
Sadly, Rowling went full retard and went on record saying that the Brit Wizards are the most open and friendly to muggles than the rest of the world.

...the fandom has pretty much agreed to ignore her on this.
>>
>>55318409
Oh god.

The only way that makes sense is the "exams" is actually a front for Mortal Kombat-style death tournament, and their "houses" are just gangs of the same nationalities.

See, that way all the ancient Asian wizarding family grudges can be settled by relatively CIVIL successor magic kungfu gladiator battles. Instead of, say, Asia's magical community being in such a state of magical terrorism that nobody quite understands why those gaijin are so afraid of that funny Voldemort fellow.
>>
>>55318461
Rowling also flipflops on her own canon, so it's safe to ignore anything she says that isn't in a book.
>>
>>55318461
Fuck, technically doesn't the Fantastic Beasts movie sorta contradict her on that front? There was that witch who flirted with Newt's muggle friend, I'm positive the US' magical bureaucrats were using videotapes and printing presses at one point.

And it's really telling that while apparently nobody except Dumbledore dared fight Grindelwald after a while, a bunch of THEIR wizards stalemated him so badly Newt could beat him by throwing a bird at his face.
>>
So I've decided that I'll need two NPCs for Overlord. I'm going with a Slime Arcane Caster / Thief as my spy / head of intelligence. I need a general, what do you recommend? I'm leaning toward a dullahan, but I'm not sold yet.
>>
>>55318476
Ghe school is also on a volcabo island iirc, and all ths wizards ride there on giant seagulls or something.

Plus side though is you can tell if a wizard or witch from there is doing fucked up shit because their robes show it, they change colors.

>>55318439
I would love to see the magic special forces units using scrying to spot for predator missiles.
>>
>>55318476
And now I'm picturing Magical Underworld groups, using religious groups as a front.

Like the Shinto Zaibatsu having a tentative accord with the Zen Branch of the Buddhist Clans and being in active conflict with the Tao Triad.

Or the Orthodox Mob retaliating against the Islam Militants for the latter's push on their territory.

Or the Catholic Mafia only starting to sit down with their Protestant Counterparts to discuss a long term accord.

And so on.

>>55318499
Like this anon stated: >>55318480
>>
>>55318377
I liked the theory someone posted here that said that all Magical Girlfriend anime is actually made by Wizards, and that they're trying to romanticize the idea of mundane/magic relationships to help a push for revealing magic to the world.
>>
Interpretive lore question: which Haruhi character do you see Rin Tohsaka being most likely to have a romantic interest in?
>>
Jumpers, what did you do in The Incredibles?

Also post your Incredible builds!
>>
>>55318690
Frankly, none of them. Most of them are either kids playing pretend, eldritch abominations or both.

As for the one possible candidate-I remember Rin first being into Shirou because of the highjump incident, and Kyon's usually way more low key when being determined. Besides, Haruhi has an...expansive personality. A bit hard to notice other girls when one's already screaming in your face about the ayy lmaos in your backyard.
>>
>>55317549

You shouldn't WANT Molly at all, considering she used a love potion to bag Arthur in the first place.
>>
>>55318476
FATALITY!
SHANG TSUNG, GRADUATES!
>>
>>55318777
If you're going MILF hunting in HP, the only woman worth pursuing is McGonnagall
>>
>>55318690
I think Rin and Koizumi would get along well, although I also think Rin would hate him at first.
>>
>>55318777
Wait then wouldnt all the kids be sociopaths?
>>
>>55318249
Well I-
>>55318685
> pic related

First thing I need to explain, I just came from Lyrical Nanoha when I got dropped into Harry Potter and I found a letter waiting for me an orphanage.

I then made headlines in Hogwarts as being a Slytherin who made friends with the rest of the school, including (and especially) one Hermione Granger. Then I continued by hosting study sessions for mundane subjects for those curious or from non-magical families, some teachers were also curious and decided to see what these sessions were all about. Then one day in a session like any other, we all "discovered" a way to mix technology and magic.

The fallout from that was fun, particularly since Professors Flitwick and McGonagal were there at the time. We did manage to (beg) Professor Dumbledore to keep things quiet until we had more protection from the Ministry of Magic.

So after accidentally rewriting several Laws of Magic, the Group decided to, with the blessings of our two patron professors, look into the Magical Laws vs. the Scientific Laws, and record everything we found.

The Group went on to graduate from Hogwarts, luckily we all managed to survive the bullshit that happened since that first accidental discovery in First Year. I then went on to become Minister of Magic while everyone else found jobs in key magical and non-magical positions and together, we worked to slowly introduce magic into the mundane world and vice versa. I managed to deflect a lot of attention from the ICW to said members of my little conspiracy, until it was quite simply too much trouble to keep the magical world a secret.

At which point I had a chat with the Prime Minister and gave him the files to EVERYTHING the Ministry of Magic had been up to. Sure I took the brunt of the following inquest in British Courts and later the International Court, but it was done.

The World regained the Magic it once lost.
>>
>>55318967
>Soulless gingers
>sociopaths

I see no difference. Do you?
>>
On the subject of Harry Potter:

>Be Muggle parent, married to another Muggle
>Have no idea magic exists
>One day a strangely dressed person with magic powers tells you that your child also has magic powers
>They want to take them away to a school that you've never heard of
>They want to teach your child nothing but magic
>They want to pull your child into a world that you can never be a part of
I'm not British, so they may have different views on boarding schools than I do, but this still seems kind of messed up.

I really wish we saw more happy Muggle families dealing with this stuff, Harry isn't a good representation because he wanted out of his mundane life.
>>
>>55318967
Love potions wear off eventually, and they have a lot of kids. Presumably there must be something there. Maybe Arthur is just really cool about being drugged into sex. Wizarding society isn't really well adjusted about a lot of things.

Besides, Percy WAS kindof a dick.
>>
>>55318992
You can treat sociopathy with medication and professional help.
>>
>>55318992
>want to bed ginny and introduce her to the world of wonder that is lesbian witch sex
>dont want to ruin her life because companion to junper is a terrible life of uncertainty
>she seems pretty happy with harry

What do jc?
>>
>>55319017
But we're talking Magical Sociopathy caused by magic and love potions.

Can we be sure of that.
>>
>>55319017
It's actually making actions have consequences with a community around them that don't let them get away with shit

as in, talk shit get hit, do shit get milled
>>
>>55319023
Turn Harry into a female.
Problem solved.
>>
>>55318997
True. We never even hear of anybody going "Uh, no. That's not happening."

Really makes you wonder.
>>
>>55319070
Especially with the ubiquity of memory charms and the wizarding view of muggles as being intelligent animals. Harry Potter is a terrible place.
>>
>>55319070
Vernon really fucking tries. By all accounts, they fucking stalk and harass you until you give in.
>>
>>55318997
>>55319070
you're forgetting the worst part of this.
The parents not only "happily agree" to this but they then have to pay for it all.
Can you imagine how fudged the average muggle-born parents' tax report must be?
>>
>>55319100
You know that shit ain't cheap. I wonder how many families go bankrupt paying for mandatory wizarding school?
>>
>>55319100
>they then have to pay for it all
I honestly do not remember that part, but I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>55319023
>get to travel the multiverse and have adventures your peers can only dream of
>get god-like powers, otherworldly knowledge and powerful magic items
>time is stopped while you're away
>you can generally opt out once every 10 years if you don't want to continue
>you get free resurrections, your jumper can probably cure anything short of death or if he can't he (or you) will be able to shortly
>worst thing that can happen to you is some temporary pain

A terrible life of uncertainty indeed.

Not to mention that it should be her choice, shouldn't it?
Don't mindrape her into agreeing or not, just lay out the option and let her decide.
>>
What's the best Technopathy Perk we have?
>>
>>55319147
They have to pay for those ever so convenient school supplies.
Without being able to go there themselves, because Muggle.
In a place with a gold-standard currency.
>>
>>55319156
This. As long as your jumper isn't a complete dick, Companion life is pretty sweet.

>hurr durr awl jumpahs r evul hurr
No
>>
>>55319170
Probably Omega Technopathy from X-Men Movies.
Glitch (+Genius Loci) from Generic Creepypasta is also pretty powerful.
>>
>>55319176
>In a place with a gold-standard currency.
Libertarians are wizards?
>>
>>55319200
I figure a complete dick jumper wouldn't worry about ruining her life. Or consent in general.
He'd just use social perks or straight mindrape to get her to agree and make her do what he wants.

So if a jumper shows up in your life and offers you the choice to become a companion chances are it's going to be a pretty cushy gig.
>>
>>55319170
Omega-level Technopathy from X-Men Movies?

It gives you absolute awareness and control of all technology within a 10 mile radius and it works through connected networks (including the Internet) with enough control that even conventional AI aren't able to resist you. With it you could potentially be aware of and control everything that's connected to the Internet in any way.
>>
>>55318997
It might be messed up and some parents wouldn't want it but it's necessary. Wizards and witches who aren't taught to control their powers are dangerous and occasionally even turn into obscurials and get killed by it.
>>
>>55319293
>it's necessary
Mm. And why is it necessary again?

Is it because wizards don't want anything to do with Muggles, because of magical racism and because they don't want to be bothered with constant requests to use their powers to fix their trivial problems like cancer, world hunger, and disaster relief? So instead they kidnap their children, brainwash the parents into believing it was totally legit while forcing them to pay for it, and everybody goes on their merry way as if nothing's wrong.

Yeah, it's real necessary.
>>
>>55319293
>But I don't want my child to be learning any of this magic stuff
>Sir, I hear what you're saying but if your child doesn't learn to control their magic then there's a very high chance that they'll turn into a monster that will kill you, and everyone you know and love
>Fine, if it has to be done, then I'll agree to it
>Great, here's the bill and a guide to the nearest bank that will exchange your filthy muggle currency into something that your child can use to pay for everything
>But looking at these prices, I can't afford all this
>Don't care. If you don't want your child to kill everyone then it's in your best interest to find some way to make ends meet.
>b-but...
>*apparates out of there*
>>
>>55319047
>Turn Harry into a female.
Not this again! Seems like we have this discussion every week now.
>>
>>55319391
Cherry will not be denied.
>>
>>55319293
>obscurials
Wait, I thought that only happened if they had enormous emotional issues. Does that happen if they don't get magic schooling?
>>
>>55319389
Charles Xavier does the same thing, but at least he teaches them shit other than Powers 101 and he doesn't charge the families.
>>
>>55319428
No, that's correct. It happens when kids are taught to hate and repress their magical powers, which causes them to manifest in dangerous and self-destructive ways.
>>
>>55319428
It only happens if they repress their powers or have some severe emotional issues. It's really not that common.
>>
>>55319428
Teenage angst is a very powerful thing, anon.
One moment your magical child is in their room moping about how their life is meaningless and they hate you, the next moment they're a literal monster.
>>
>>55319023
>What do jc?
Don't go for the worst girl in the franchise, perhaps?
>>
>>55319269
Nah, mind-raping doesn't work for companioning, anon.

The evil Jumper could perfectly say the same words that >>55319156 says. Except they don't really need to leave anything to chance. They can have the perfect voice, the perfect looks and the perfect attitude to make you prone to listen to them and agree with their reasoning. They can arrange fate to meet you at your lowest and deeply burn themselves into your psyche as someone to be trusted. They can make things so when they ask the question, there is no real choice for you to but to say yes.

You wouldn't really know if who is offering that is a friendly person or just a wicked asshole who is far too intelligent.
>>
>>55319435
I'm pretty sure separating mutant kids from the rest of the world is the exact opposite of Charles' goal.
>>
>>55319452
Dumbledore's sister may or may not have been one, given her situation.
It's not clear, but the circumstantial evidence exists.
>>
On the subject of GOOD teachers, a reminder that Goku and Krillin came to Roshi and asked him to teach them how to punch people better, and he made sure that their training included him sitting them down for a few hours every day and teaching them stuff like math and reading.
>>
>>55319470
There are not titty monsters in HP, ergo there are no best girls.
>>
>>55319486
Nuh uh! Mai waifu is best girl!
>>
>>55319486
'cept for Tonks.

What? You seriously think she didn't experiment at least a few times?
>>
>>55319435
Charles also teaches kids who are legitimately dangerous if you left them alone and does so to try and help them understand their nature and to use their abilities to help mankind. An unregistered, unwatched mutant could cause unimaginable devastation if left to their own devices. All it takes is for one high school student with mind control powers to decide that he wants to rule the world to spark World War III. On the other hand an untrained wizard isn't capable of doing anything without a wand and training. Accidental magic explicitly tapers off once they hit adulthood.
>>
>>55319478
Yet, that's what he does as a matter of practice.
>>
>>55319481
Yeah, Roshi was pretty good, as far as teachers go. It took him a while to decide they where worth the trouble, but after that, he committed.

Too bad it was all wasted on Goku.
>>
>>55319475
Give me 10 years and a ton of Charisma perks, and I can convince anyone into willingly becoming a companion.
Even if they're absolute enemies in the beginning.

If I have access to mindrape type abilities, I can cut that down to 2 years or less, and it will still be of their own free will.
>>
File: Roshiteacher.jpg (54KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
Roshiteacher.jpg
54KB, 479x360px
>>55319481
Roshi is a total bro.
>>
>>55319486
Swelling Solution.
>>
>>55319486
With Potions any Girl can become Best Girl if that's your only criteria. But even with huge knockers like the world has never seen, Ginny would still be Worst Girl!

>>55319509
Her actress ruined the character for me.

>>55319502
If it's Genny, then you're objectively wrong.
>>
>>55319481
Roshi is a good man.
...A very perverted man, but a good man none the less.
>>
>>55319517
It wasn't wasted. Goku is really good at punching things.

And nothing else.
>>
>>55319374
>Mm. And why is it necessary again?

Did you just not read the second sentence?

>>55319428
It happens when they try to repress their magic which was a lot more of a historical issue than a modern one, it's mentioned in Fantastic Beasts that most people by that point think obscurials don't exist anymore.

This is largely because most muggles don't believe in magic so even muggle-borns justify the weird stuff that happens to them in other ways and part of the reason muggles don't believe in magic anymore is because everyone learns to control their magic at school instead of going around with wacky shit happening left, right and center.
>>
>>55319511
>Charles also teaches kids who are legitimately dangerous and pretty
Let's not forget how he ignores the ugly yet at times potent mutants like the Morlocks when he goes recruiting for his cult... I mean school..
>>
>>55319509
>>55319525
As much as i want to believe, there's no evidence of this.
>>
>>55319374
>Mm. And why is it necessary again?
Because uncontrolled magical powers are incredibly dangerous even if they don't form into obscurials.
>>
>>55319409
I dont think that guy made harry a girl, his jumper was draco malfoys sister. who was getting reamed out by a sapient wand succubus
>>
>>55319389
>But looking at these prices, I can't afford all this

There's a lot about the wizarding world to make fun of without making stuff up. Dumbledore explicitly talks about funds set up for people without the money for school supplies when talking to babbymort.
>>
>>55319529
>Her actress ruined the character for me.
Is there enough of her in the books to ruin?
>>
>>55319553
> Tonks
She's a metamorph and she has completely transformed her own body to keep Harry safe.

> Swelling Solution
> "Second-year Hogwarts students brew Swelling Solution in Potions class. This potion causes things to grow and expand. Its effects can be reversed with a Deflating Draught."
>>
>>55319517
>Too bad it was all wasted on Goku.
To be fair to Roshi he was trying to teach a kid who literally grew up in the woods and probably thought math and reading were things you ate. Goku also at least got to the point he was very very basically literate and knew how to tell boys and girls apart without molesting them.
>>
>>55319592
Don't forget that he had brain damage as well.
>>
>>55319553
Do you really think in a world of actual magic that men wouldn't have invented magic to make their dicks bigger and their women more luscious? What would be the point of magic if you couldn't?!
The evidence is human nature, anon. Man and women alike want and need big boobies! Magic has five limits and boobies aren't one of them.
Serioulsy, you can wrap your mind around a table being turned into a pig, but girls getting a few cups sizes is too unrealistic and you need evidence of someone explcitly doing just that to prove it's possible?
>>
>>55319574
You may be right. Even so, Cherry hungers
>>
>>55319519
You don't even need that many charisma perks. These things can be learned, and charisma can be trained. A 100 jumps Jumper is bound to be one of the most charismatic humans ever. We are talking of a 1000 years person (probably add another 1000 of memories at least), full of experiences.

They will be confident, and even without any look improving perks, they will know how to use what they have best than anyone. People aren't as unique as some want to sell nowadays, and someone who has meet hundreds of thousands, and probably been intimate with hundreds, will probably have a good idea of what makes you work and how to get what they want from you after a few conversations.
>>
>>55319537
I guess the lesson here is to ask him to teach you stuff besides punching. He's got plenty of wisdom and eclectic techniques, I'm sure he'd willing to teach you some of that stuff if you prove you're a good person and won't abandon the fundamentals.
>>
>>55319546
>>55319557
Except that untrained adult wizards aren't innately capable of magic. Accidental magic stops once you hit adulthood and even an average trained wizard is mostly powerless without their wand because natural wandless magic is incredibly rare and still requires training to properly utilize. Just because you were born a wizard doesn't mean you can start popping heads with magic powers out of nowhere.
>>
>>55319638
>Except that untrained adult wizards aren't innately capable of magic.

Nothing in the books at all that indicates this.
>>
>>55319529
What did she do to ruin the character?
>>
>>55319638
>Except that untrained adult wizards aren't innately capable of magic.
Obscurials. Did you even watch Fantastic Beasts?
No training doesn't equal harmless.
The later dependancy on a wand depends on the training.
>>
So, if you went as a Monkey Boy Martial Artist in Dragonball and started on Roshi's Island, could you fluff it so that your ship crashed just off shore and Roshi raised you himself?
>>
>>55319638
>natural wandless magic is incredibly rare
And yet African magicians all can utilize wandless magic like it was no big deal.
>>
>>55319659
He probably read too much fanfiction and got confused. It's a common thing with conversations about HP on the internet.
>>
>>55319653
She wore that horrible thing on her skull, what's it called again, oh right, her *face*. Seriously, while not ugly as such her actress is at best pixish or this side of plain, not how I visualised her at all. Such a let down.
>>
File: The Great Muppet Caper.pdf (546KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Muppet Caper.pdf
546KB, 1x1px
So, posting my Muppet jump again for feedback. Is there anything else that needs to be fixed?
>>
>>55319663
>African
They've got all the wand they need, anon
>>
>>55319608
That's a bit overplayed by later series. In OG Dragonball Goku was a bright kid who literally had no education. He was able to figure stuff out pretty well but simply didn't care enough about things that weren't fighting to get any formal education.

Z even has him understanding some basics of space like their being no gravity in it.

Super and GT both dumb him way down which is kind of annoying. Goku was hopelessly naive and uneducated not dumb.
>>
>>55319624
Real life 70 year olds aren't that much more charismatic than 20 year olds. Unless you actually put effort into learning how to talk to people, you're going to stagnate and put people off by how alien your perspective on life is.
>>
>>55315142
Archimedes - As the legendary mathematician to famously said "Give me a place to stand, and I could move the world", Archimedes can act as a fulcrum between two objects on opposite sides of himself. Force exerted by one of the objects affects the other as if the two were attached to an indestructible lever with Archimedes as the fulcrum.
>>
>>55319686
What, a random twig. That's basically wandless magic right there.
>>
>>55319686
>implying african wizards have big 'wands'
>perpetuating myths born from porn
Heh
>>
>>55319612
Too bad they cant figure out how to stop aging. You would think they could at least figure something to get rid of the visual effects of aging like rinkles and saggy boobs.

Minerva should still look like a total slut.
>>
>>55319675
>She wore that horrible thing on her skull, what's it called again, oh right, her *face*. Seriously, while not ugly as such her actress is at best pixish or this side of plain, not how I visualised her at all. Such a let down.
...her looks are what spoiled it?! The one thing she could EASILY and actually constantly changes?!

Dude.

>>55319723
> Joke
> Atmosphere
> Surface
> Inner Core
> Antipodean Surface
> Atmosphere
> Your Head
>>
>>55319649
Nothing indicates that they can either.

>>55319659
Is Fantastic Beasts even canon?
>>
>>55319684
The same guy who voices Fozzy Bear also voices Miss Piggy, right?
>>
>>55319070
I somehow doubt the Wizards would give you that option.
>>
>>55319688
It's actually pretty annoying to watch Kai on Adult Swim right now, as it plays through the remastered Z saga right next to Super, back to back. The Goku in Z seems way more intelligent and generally on the ball, barring a couple fuckups. And even then, he tends to realize he fucked up pretty damn quick.
Meanwhile, in Super, he's the kind of guy you can't leave alone without a babysitter. Vegeta has the patience of a god damned saint, standing next to him all the time.
>>
>>55319755
I only watched the movies, so she was a super minor character to me. Is she more fleshed out in the books?
>>
>>55319755
>The one thing she could EASILY and actually constantly changes?!
I'm talking about the actress not the character, Dude.

>>55319757
>FB canon?
I would think so, but with Rowling it's dangerous to guess.

>>55319755
>Joke
~sigh~ you're the one who can't recognise a joke anon.

>>55319749
Did you ever watch the original Clash of the titans. Maggie Smith was rockin' in her day.

>>55319799
Somewhat, with her relationship with Remus and Remus being a cockhole. Still very minor though. A complete waste of potential.
>>
>>55319749
A badly made shrinking potion works as an age regressor so juvenants should be plausible for the wizarding world.
>>
>>55319757

"We’re all right. We haven’t got wands yet. They let you off when you’re a kid and you can’t help it. But once you’re eleven,” he nodded importantly, “and they start training you, then you’ve got to go careful."

This is Snape talking to Lily in the 7th book.

Why would you have to go careful if accidental magic wasn't possible after you turn 11?

Why would you even think accidental magic isn't possible as you get older?

Harry does it to Aunt Marge in book 3 at age 13. What's the cut off point in your mad fan theory?

Fantastic Beasts is canon and also confirms that adolescents at least can become obscurials.
>>
>>55319688
To be fair in GT being changed from a gull grown adult into a kid again would probably mess with your brain atleast somewhat.
>>
>>55319831
Isn't there also that aging potion the Weasleys use in GoF?
>>
>>55319792
Yeah, I have to agree. Goku in DBZ is kind of naive and way too optimistic at times but he's not stupid. He doesn't unwittingly fuck things up. When he messes up it's usually a deliberate decision and things just didn't work out the way he'd hoped.
>>
>>55319820
>I'm talking about the actress not the character, Dude.
Dude. Dude. The Actress is not the character. You can still default to your head-canon for how she looks like in the book.
>>
>>55319574
I thought there was a female Draco?
>>
File: Tonks-Patronus.jpg (38KB, 432x522px) Image search: [Google]
Tonks-Patronus.jpg
38KB, 432x522px
>>55319675
She's not much of a looker in the books, either.
>>
>>55319847
Yeah, cosmetic shapeshifting should be trivial for the Harry Potter setting but Rowling never does anything with it
>>
>>55319688
>>55319792
>>55319859
I think a good idea might be to give Goku some sort of intelligence boost around the end of Z or during the Cell saga or something so he doesn't end up as dumb as he gets.
>>
>>55319688
Super Manga is much more sympathetic and clever. Honestly, his idiocy in the anime is just to create more filler.
>>
>>55319764
Yep, they were both played by Frank Oz, who also played the role of Yoda.
>>
>>55319694
You can't hardly compare someone who is 70 but ages to someone who gets to be on his prime over and over again.
>>
>>55319684
>Happiness Hotel
Needs to kick all non-companions out of the hotel at jump end, to prevent them from getting caught in the area of moving time and making it into infinite pods.
>>
>>55319661
Go nuts.
>>
>>55318744
What about Mikuru? I always assumed that the whole shy moe thing was an act she put on under orders from the future, and her real personality was more mature. Or am I way off-base?
>>
>>55319862
>The Actress is not the character.
Dude Dude Dude, obviously.
Why are you being so autistic about this? Am I not allowed to have an opinion?
>You can still default to your head-canon for how she looks like in the book.
You are asking me to default to using my head canon while watching a film... think about how stupid you are being then slap yourself three times.

>>55319873
>Rowling never does anything with it
That's the problem with creating such a complex fictional world, there's always going to be some implication of something introduced that should have occurred to people in setting that didn't occur to the creator; then laterly they have to scramble and make up excuses or insetting 'reasons' to try and explain the lack.
>>
>>55319933
Mikuru was selected because of her moe. It was thanks to her interactions with Kyon that she grew into that mature, sexy as all hell superior.
>>
>>55319982
>selected because of her moe
Future Mikuru would indicate to her that moe is the path to getting close to Haruhi, which is her goal. It really could be either way. (But does she swing either way?) I bet the timeplane shenanigans, once she's free to talk about them, would be interesting to someone studying Kaleidoscope, too. All I need to confirm now is that Mikuru likes the ladies too. Does she ever hint that she enjoys Haruhi's groping in the novels?
>>
>>55320048
>Does she ever hint that she enjoys Haruhi's groping in the novels?
Nope, not one bit. In fact it got to a point where Kyon legitimately furious at the entire brigade for allowing Haruhi to sexually molest Mikuru, I think that he almost hits her at one point.

He looked so furious Haruhi immediately stopped what she was doing (stripping Mikuru before the camera) and backed off.
>>
>>55315142
Khalid ibn Al-Walid, cannot be defeated while serving Allah? Ali, the ability to cut anything in two (zulfiqar stronk seiba ali when)?
>>
>>55315143
>You're Off Your Meds Aren't You?

Fuck, the Flash from JLU was really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl91v2Mvv94
>>
>>55319917
That's kind of assumed, isn't it? Or does that mean that any location that doesn't explicitly says that is a free unlimited pod?
>>
>>55315132
Did anyone ask for Don Juan for supernatural... Charisma?

Ah, the offerings are over. Darn.
>>
>>55320277
Yeah, I missed it, too. Too bad, I thought of a neat once for Grace Hopper while catching up on the thread. She wrote the first compiler, so the ability to translate any set of data the user sees into easily-comprehensible language, effectively boosting intelligence and making it far easier to explain things to others.
>>
>>55320277
Honestly, lots of the ones that were presented could have that skill.
>>
>>55315143
So if we took the Shadow Heart, and the Braniac Fragment, could we make that weird nanotech that Luthiac used?
>>
So how many Stand-esque / humanoid-guardian-projections are there in /jc/?
Kinda want to collect them all, and these are the ones I've found so far.

>Stand - JJBA
>Stand - /co/co/
>Stand - Jorge
>Persona - Persona
>Persona - Persona 5
>Ancestral Guardian - Van Helsing
>Dark Shadow - My Hero Academia
>Various Nen Techniques - Hunter x Hunter
>Stardust Guardian from the relevant Armor - Terraria
>>
>>55315143
So even cartoon DC had the whole MAGIC ALWAYS HAS A PRICE as an important point?
>>
>>55315361
So I'm just gonna say it: Hitler.

Can summon giant, hard to escape chambers and release deadly gas into them.
>>
>>55320438
Hitler's already in the manga though. His/her power has something to do with sensory sharing of anybody who is touching a swastika, I think?
>>
In Hunter x Hunter, would you be able to copy techniques with perks like Copycat from Ranma? I'm not sure, because in that one fight with Murderclown vs Jobber #759, it was explained that if you focus on too much stuff outside of your specialization or outside of what techniques suit you, you could "use up" your talent so to speak. What do you guys think?
>>
>>55320465
Disclaimer: Simple interpretation, only worth 2 cents
Possible to copy techniques, but unless you go the way of Jobber, using those far outside of your specialization would be more and more difficult.
>>
>>55320458
That and pseudo-mind reading. She "knows the heart" of whoever she's looking at, or something along those line.
>>
>>55320392
Thanatos-Worm
>>
>>55320465
Dude Old Man Jobber said that even though he wasn't supposed to be able to do the things he did, manifest fuckhuge mcfuckfast golden fuckfighter, he did it through grit and a wish to do so. It was much more difficult to do so but he did it, so you can expect that going outside your natural talent is like learning something that you often get writers block on or have similar pitfalls appear. It's a 'waste of talent' to do this when you could learn the moves in your talent as easily as breathing.
>>
>>55320458
Oh. So much for the memes.

How about Stalin? Could force people to starve to death or forcibly extract their "ownership" of things.
>>
>>55320392
Sheele from Anima are more Zelda Fairy than Stand outside their Soul Forms, but they're probably close enough for you.

...Incidentally, did English ever say anything on whether taking A King In His Palace would stop you from having a Persona? Not sure if Shadows are mobile enough to make your list, regardless.
>>
>>55320491
REEEEEE HOW DARE YOU
>>
>>55317063
What jumps did Babylon make?

>>55317063
Yes but I set the guy up with another girl whose pretty great as well.
>>
>>55320584
Hitler's companion in the manga is Pol Pot. They work pretty well together.
>>
File: 1484209124455.gif (39KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
1484209124455.gif
39KB, 300x190px
Jump 14: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 4: Ex-Aid
Origin: Intern
Perks:
For My Patients
Genius Gamer 'J' - Investigation
A Crystal's Light [1400]
Red Eyes [1300]
Mighty Jumpers [1100]
EXCITE [800]
Change Your Fate [500]

Items: Game Start!, Casual Friday, Experimental Gashat [200]

Companions:
I Am You, You Are Me - Importing Reverb
Perks: Bugster Physiology, New Game, Jumper JiJaJiJao, Our Lives Matter [300], Save Data [0]

Here Comes A New Challenger! - Dan Kuroto [0]

Gashats: Level 1-2 - Samurai Gamer [900GP], Level 1-2 - Motorcycle Gamer [0GP], Level 3-5 - Racing Gamer [700GP], Level 100 - Robot Gamer [100GP], Level 99/MAX - Virtual Gamer

Drawbacks:
Visions of Drowning [1400]
Ding! [1500]

The story of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is a pretty typical tokusatsu, all things considered. Its themes aren't just the video game aesthetic and powers, but the idea of life and death and how to cope with the loss of loved ones. Those make a pretty solid, if nothing-special story, when all is said and done. And that is my absolute worst nightmare. Not a story, but being this close to death.

I'm recruited by CR and get sucked into the plot in fairly short order, all while being assaulted with visions and images of that day all of this truly began. The day my life was taken away from me in two gunshots, on what was an otherwise normal evening for me. To make matters worse, my healing factor isn't always working at 100%...as if the dial is randomly switching from 'on' to 'off'. Over and over again, driving me crazy.
>>
>>55320715
oh here we go
>>
File: 1490423708604.gif (228KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490423708604.gif
228KB, 540x540px
>>55320715
Around that time, I started blacking out really hard. Entire hours of my life just disappeared, with my allies confused at what looked like a sudden shift in personality - I went from solemn and melancholic to disturbingly cheerful and effective at fighting the Bugster. Most of my companions focused on helping civilians and support things since the Gamer Driver was the most effective way we had of dealing with the incident, that and I didn't want CR to get overcrowded. Too many doctors in the kitchen or…something.

That's when Reverb formed out of my body and took the form of a sort redhead with pigtails. And she gave a peace sign.
"The lovely and invincible Reverb, reporting in for her gloom-and-doom perfect partner, and here to save the day!"

So that's a thing, now.

Anyways things progressed about the same as you would expect, though…the primary difference had less to do with how I impacted the plot and more about how this world impacted me. My fears meant that I had to put faith in Reverb to pick up where I left off…and she almost always succeeded. It was difficult to actually put my trust and faith in someone in basically using my body as a meat puppet because I was too busy having Vietnam flashbacks, but I ended up getting used to it. She was dead serious about being my partner, after all.

I'm not fond of the nasty looks she gave anyone who held my attention for longer than ten minutes, though. She's a mite clingy. Anyways, things mostly revolved around addressing my fears and getting my act together…and trying to come to terms with my condition, something that the tattoo wouldn't let me forget. Like a snake, it crawled along my arms, torso, and neck whenever I suffered from doubt or pain, which I had plenty of to deal with when things really kicked into gear…what with Kamen Rider Chronicle and all. We defeated Kuroto ahead of schedule, but go figure, the absolute madman apparently had anti-metaknowledge contingency plans setup. SOMEHOW.
>>
File: 1484026759460.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1484026759460.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>>55320764
Eventually, with the help of Emu and the gang, the day is saved and most of the Bugster Virus is either contained or wiped out, letting life get back to normal. All in all, it was a pretty fun experience once I got over the whole 'crippling fear of death' thing. So now we're in the Warehouse and-

"I have heard…OF YOUR CONDITION, NO-NAME DOCTOR!"
Oh god.
"That you will soon be leaving to elsewhere…worlds that have not been blessed…"
Please no.
"WITH THE GENIUS OF KUROTO DEUS!"
GET HIM OUT OF THE WAREHOUSE GET HIM OU--
>>
>>55320227
Read the perk. The hotel doesn't follow you, you get a new one each jump and they're all connected. You're explicitly back in another setting when in that hotel, it's just that time is frozen outside the walls.
>>
>>55320774
Oh, this is going to be fun.
>>
>>55320774
I can't wait to see the reaction of your other companions. Also, I look forward to seeing the interaction between Reverb and Mikotsu. Something tells me those two are NOT going to get along.
>>
File: incredibles.jpg (479KB, 1280x994px) Image search: [Google]
incredibles.jpg
479KB, 1280x994px
super powers in incredibles are based on genetics right?

Is the Parr family and Frozone+Wife then the last family to be able to produce new superpowered beings?

can i use some genetic transfer/cloning perks to create new supers?
>>
>>55320874
Nah, other superheroes still exist in that setting. They're just in hiding.
>>
>>55320392
digimon if you are a hackmon there's two final evolutions for you that both have energy projection things.
>>
>>55320874
No, there are still others, it's just that most of them are in hiding, plus a lot of them were killed by Syndrome's robots.
>>
>>55320897
>>55320884
oh good.
Does anybody know what happens if supers procreate with non-supers? Do the kids have a 50/50 chance of getting the same powers as the superparents?
Or is this some random stuff like the x-men X-gene?

(i think i will create more supers though with some gene splicing)
>>
>>55318699
>Super
>Jammering, yeah
>We're superheroes. What could happen?
>Incredible Strength
>Incredible Durability
>Levitation, Subsonic Flight
That's about 1200 km/h right?
>Magnoscopic Vision
>Laser Vision, Gazerbeam

I'm a discount Superman. Still really awesome imo.
>>
File: 1478294637918.gif (464KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478294637918.gif
464KB, 440x250px
>>55320790
>>55320824
Yeah, this is going to make companion management a helluva a lot harder. Sho in particular is definitely not going to like Kuroto much.

>spoiler
You are absolutely right. This will be an issue. Especially since Reverb isn't exactly shy about showing favoritism or affection for Nameless.

There's a reason I took We Can Make This Work + Change Your Fate.
>>
>>55318699
The incredibles
TheGloryDays[+0]
Wicked!+100 all right,
JmperJumper+100 this isn't too bad
designer rolling for age Roll(1d8)+36:4,+36 Total:40
"YouareElastigirl!"Free for Designer
"IusedtodesignforGODS!"-200 discount designer
"Andmachinewashable,Dahling." -300 discount for designer
"Jammering,yeah!"-100
IncredibleLooksX4-200
superSuit[Free]
Wardrobefree for designer
TheSewingMachineFreeDesigner
Import:,Monique, TJ,,Tina,-300
Monique
designer
NoCapes!-100 discount for designer
"IusedtodesignforGODS!"-200 discount designer
Dynaguy-250 chosen discount
WouldYouCareForMoreMimosa?-50
TheSewingMachineFreeDesigner
SuperSuit[Free]
TeamSuits -100 discount designer
LuckFavorsThePrepared-100 discount designer
Wardrobefree for designer

TJ
drop-in
"Wecan'tkeepdoingthis,Bob!" Free for drop-in
"Youruinedmydeath."-200 discount for drop in
"TheNationalSupersAgency."-300 discount for drop in
MagnoscopicVision-100
SuperSuit[Free]
UnderminerVehicle-200 discount for drop in
Tina
Villain
"Youruinedmydeath."-400
SuperSuit[Free]
"Isavethebestinventionsformyself."-300 discount for Villain
Phasing-100 chosen discount
>>
>>55320933
We don't know much, but I think that super and non-super parents will still produce super children. Also, it's random, no inheritable powers here. We can see that clearly with Violet and Dash, who have very different powers compared to their parents.
>>
>>55321016
>Also, it's random, no inheritable powers here

the outcome (how your powers manifest) may be random , but having powers seems to be heritable. It's heavily implyied; altough not stated directly, that there's a genetic component on which those powers are based on.
Some super-gene is at play. Wether they are natural mutants or wether the goverment created them with genetic experimentation (popular fan theory) isn't clear
>>
>>55318699

Super-300p (power stipend +300)
Molecular density transformation -400
Phasing -200
Teleportation -300

Companion import: full import -400 (each get +800 cp)
companion 1: superkid
Dashing speed -200
Violet fields -150
Invisibility -100
Levitation -50
Sub sonic flight -100
Laser vision -50
Gazer beam -100
Home sweet home -free

companion 2: super
Cryokinesis -300
Dynaguy -500

companion 3: super
Superhuman durability -150
Superhuman strength -150
Elastic jumper -250
Stormicide -200

companion 4: super
Pyrokinesis -300
Magnoscopic vision -100
Animal wisperer: birds -100
Atomic density manipulation -300

companion 5: super
Seismic wave generation -300
ZeroPoint Energy Ray -400

companion 6: super
Psycwave -600
Memory wipe machine -200

companion 7: super
Controlled readiaton burst -600
Omnidroid v10 -200

Supersuit –free

Plan: i just used my companions to grab basically all powers in the setting and create a x-men style organization independent of the goverment (which caused some problems) and we even invited Mr. incredible so that he had a new purpose. We basically defeated Syndrom before he killed any more supers (you start 3 years before the events of the movie). Fun times
>>
File: wat.jpg (60KB, 593x796px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
60KB, 593x796px
>could get Conjoined Conjures, but I'd have to dip into drawbacks
>or I could just go full Li Clan, Moon Battery is nice

I don't even know what to do anymore.
>>
>>55320874
>>55321085

>superpowers in the incredibles are genetic

huh! could i use primal evolution from zerg rush and copy the parr-families abilities by just eating some hair or something?
i'd be more than happy to eat more than just hair from elastigirl
>>
File: Bunny-cat-is-a-dick-kyubey-1.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny-cat-is-a-dick-kyubey-1.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
tg/ How did you fuck over Bunny cat?
>>
>>55321338
which pikachu is this?
>>
>>55315289
>Napoleon
I do remember reading about a Fate fic where he got summoned as a Servant and stalemated Gilgamesh with the Grand Armee, or something like that.
>>
>>55321355
It's an Agumon, I think.
>>
>>55321338
Stopping off in Fate and borrowing Rule Breaker.
>>
File: Dan God.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dan God.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>55320774
>>55320964
>>
>>55321338
I didn't. He was my beloved mentor.
>>
>>55320277
I'd have gone with Emperor Norton instead.
>>
>>55321338
With a musical.

>His personality flaws
>Give me adequate cause
>To send him packing on a one-way trip
>So his prospects take a terminal dip
>His assets frozen
>The venue chosen
>It's the end of the Plane, whoopee!
>>
>>55321386
Don't be silly it's obviously scrappy doo
>>
>>55315675
Superman also got taken out really easily in early seasons. It doesn't mean that he or MM are weak, just that the writers couldn't come up with a good story while they were around, and so came up with ways to get them out of the plot.
>>
>>55321338
>>55321453
And then he was on the opposite Galactic Arm as Earth.
>>
>>55318699
>Super Kid
>13

>Your Identity is Your Most Valuable Possession (Free)
>Whatever You're Doing, Don't Stop (100cp)
>Jumper Doesn't Have Any Powers (200cp)
>You are Elastigirl! (100cp)
>Jammering, yeah! (100cp)

>Invisibility (100cp)
>Phasing (200cp)
>Levitation (50cp)
>Monstrous Form (150cp)

>Luck Favors The Prepared (200cp)

So, basically what I was going for here was the standard ghost powers, like phasing and levitation and invisibility, plus a scary, monstrous form. As the oldest of the Parr children, I often played the role of peacekeeper between Violet and Dash, though that wasn't always easy. When 'Dad' started his new job, I was the first to catch on that something was up. Since I wouldn't have been able to know the truth in-universe, I came up with another story: Mr. Incredible was doing something illegal. I mean, the sudden and huge influx of cash, his return to his physical prime, the long hours he spent away, with no explanation on what his job exactly entailed...obviously, it was some criminal activity! I knew that wasn't true, of course, but it was a pretty good guess from what 'I' would know.

Well, naturally, that wasn't really the case, and when Elastigirl went off to confront her husband, me and my siblings stuck around. We pretty much followed the movie for a while, with the exception of me pretty much tearing Syndrome's minions a new one in defence of my family. The big change however was after we beat the Robot, and Syndrome tried to slink off. Naturally, I put an immediate halt to that. So, rather than him kidnapping Jack Jack, he was safely arrested and sent off to prison, and with his company, assets, and technology gone, he wasn't going to threaten anyone for a long, long time. After that, I spent the rest of the jump being a hero with my family, and everything was great. Bob was a little embarrassed when I told him what I had thought he he had been doing, though.
>>
>>55318699
>>55321522
Oh, uh, I also got two purchases of Incredible Looks, as well. Just to bring it to a solid 1000cp.
>>
>>55321319
>could i use primal evolution from zerg rush and copy the parr-families abilities by just eating some hair or something?

yes
if it works for x-men movies then it works for the incredibles
>>
>>55321310
Gotta get your priorities straight.
Conjoined Conjures is a pretty rare effect.
Most of the other perks in CCS otoh can be gotten somewhere else.

It's basically Conjoined Conjures, Ensoul, Ctrl-Z and maybe Safety First and Danger Sense (because it works on friends and companions), everything else is just nice to have, not essential.

So it should be "i'd have to dip into drawbacks to pick up (whatever that's not one of the above". Because CC is kind of a given.

And Moon Battery is pretty nice, but in the end it's just a conditional magic strength + mana regen perk.
Those are a dime a dozen. Not worth spending 600cp for in a jump that's already cp-starved just getting the cooler, more unique effects.
>>
>>55321615
>Gotta get your priorities straight.

Everyone's priorities are different man.

Also, CC isn't unique anymore. You now have I Cheat and Abyss of Magic, among others.
>>
>>55321338
Why would I fuck over someone who did nothing wrong?
>>
>>55321310
Justice League Dark and Weakness of Beatrice have better versions of Conjoined Conjures anyway.
>>
>>55321640
I Cheat doesn't let you fuel magic with ki or other power pools though.
Not to mention that JLD is a lot more dangerous than CCS.

And Abyss of Magic has a completely different effect, so you probably mean something else or don't mean the one i'm thinking of (from Overlord).
>>
So with flight perks, most of them talk about how fast you can fly, but none of them talk about how hard. How are you supposed to wank the "force" of your propulsion/how much external pressures you can resist without moving/lift/etc.?
>>
>>55321453
>stealing Jafar's songs
Good taste/10
>>
File: huh....gif (340KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
huh....gif
340KB, 500x272px
>Have music playing in background
>New song comes on
>Think it's pretty good
>Decide to look it up
>mfw search result comes up
>>
>>55321720
Fuck off Tumblr
>>
>>55321720
>>/tumblr/
>>
>>55321678
Force equals mass times acceleration. So, it depends on how heavy you are.
>>
>>55321657
Weakness of Beatrice is even more of a disgusting cp vampire though.

You'll have to decide where you can spare the CP for yourself.
Personally i think it's CCS, because JLD and WoB have other options to spend cp on that are rarer/better than the other options in CCS.
>>
>>55321720
This isn't your blog
>>
Considering Lavabending exists, would you be able to create hot and cold air with Airbending eventually?
>>
>>55321830
Sure. Aang cooled down that lava flow once, remember? That was before he knew any bending style but air and a tiny bit of water. No fire or earth to manipulate the lava.
>>
File: 1502129129390.jpg (186KB, 665x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502129129390.jpg
186KB, 665x900px
what did you do when you journeyed to minecraft jumpers?
>>
>>55321436
I usually don't like American folk personalities, but Norton is cool
>>
>>55321677
I think he means dark wisdom which lets you make any spell into a spell for any system you own.

I like making my spells into harry potter spells to screw with people by doing things which break the 5 laws of magic.
>>
>>55321864
I made a massive dwarven mine fortress the likes of which tolkien would have sighed at.

It was fun.
>>
>>55321864
made huge swastikas everywhere for 10 years
>>
>>55321864
Contracted autism
>>
>>55321864
Slept for ten years.
>>
>>55321864
Played Skyblock, used outside powers to pretend as if the jump offered Ex Nihilo as a mod option, then spent ten years slowly building a world from scratch.
>>
>>55321894
Nazi fuck off
>>
>>55321864
Built a house on the beach, set up some stuff to keep monsters away, then had a 10 year vacation/beach party.

So pretty much what i did in CATastrophe, only with (slightly) less bikini-clad catgirls.

Oh, and i set up all that Equivalent Exchange stuff in my warehouse over the course of the jump, but thanks to automated mining it wasn't much actual work, just waiting for the materials to come in.
>>
>>55320392
It's not a perk, but Madara's Limbo technique is similar, if you could find a way to reproduce it. I think it's Rinnegan-based.
>>
>>55322051
For an early Jumper who is going to both of the Avatar jumps in succession, what's the best element to double up on with Bending Genius?
>>
>>55319036
>>55319042
Anons, he was saying that you can't treat Gingerism, so it's worse.
>>
>>55322145
Water. Extremely versatile, strong on both offense and defense, has the esoteric techniques of healing and spiritbending. The only weakness is that it's the element that it's easiest to separate the bender from, but there are ways around that for a jumper.
>>
>>55322145
I'm going with water, because waterbending OP pls nerf.
...It's probably so OP simply because of how common it is, come to think of it.
>>
>>55321940
No.
>>
what's so special about being an ulitmate lifeform in jorge joestar again?
>>
>>55322224
>>/pol/ is that way
>>
>>55322244
>>>/pol/
Three arrows, new friend. No, still.
>>
>>55322240
Pillarman abilities turned up to 100, no need to do the Stone Mask + Stone of Aja abilities, can steal anybody's special abilities or Stands just by looking at them, and are essentially the best thing you can get in the entire Jorge jump compared to everything else.
>>
>>55322244
>>55322224
Being a nazi in jumpchain can be fun sometimes. I myswlf was a nazi in indiana jones and fhough I canceled the death camps I also lead the armies of germany to victory as their godking.
>>
>>55322279
I have been here since 2010, unlike you fag who came here in 2010
>>55322289
Fuck off
>>
>>55322281
so i can just go up to dio and copy the world and have an improved version of it?
>>
>>55322312
Yes.
>>
>>55322319
fucking great
>>
>>55322296
I actually came here in 2012 or 2013. I can't be asked to try and recall that far back. Calm down, friend.
>>
>>55322296
Of all flavors you can be, why choose salty?
>>
>>55322342
No I won't calm down until you fuckers go back to >>>The_Donald
>>55322349
Because someone who believes the Holocaust never happened is president
>>
>>55319176
That's not a huge deal because their conversion rates on galleons, sickles, and knuts are fucked.
You could farm free money all day by carefully trading silver and gold to and from the wizarding world.

They even make note of it here.
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Wizarding_currency
>>
>>55322385
Ah so you are just shitposting. Not even those guys but trump doesnt say the holocaust never happened.
>>
>>55322385
I have never been there before, friend. Please, calm down. There is no reason to be upset.
>>
So, here's the DEFINITE complete version of Desolate Era, I probably won't be adding anything new other than clarifications and explanations to different concepts, so I'd really like it if anyone could point out things that feel poorly explained/not explained at all.
>>
>>55321563
so i could copy abilities in boku no hero academia with primal evolution as well?

that would basically make me All for one!
>>
>>55322425
>White nationalist don't believe in the Holocaust
>KKK endorsed Trump
>Trump said, white nationalist, where "good hombres"
>Trump took two days to say anything about the Charleston killer
But yeah Trump doesnt have the same beliefs as his supporters
>>
>>55322444
Hey I love the jump, what is some big and small of what formations can do and does body cultivation increase soul strength?
>>
>>55322454
You can cut out the middleman and just copy AFO directly.

This is not news.
>>
>>55322444
How do you compare the power levels of the two types of cultivation in DE and Coiling Dragon?
Would you say Highgod more or less equals True immortal, maybe?

Oh and are you making the second part now or are you making Stellar Transformations first?
>>
>>55322475
and yet it apparently can't be offered in the document. Not even for high amounts of CP.

still so fucking dumb.
>>
>>55322475
>You can cut out the middleman and just copy AFO directly.

i...haven't thought of that. Fuck, i'm stupid!
>>
>>55322385
Whatever you say, comrade
>>
>>55322468
>He waited until the truth came out that it was just a scared guy rather than jumping on the hate wagon
Wow, I hate the president now. The other three are fine.
>>
>>55322506
Sometimes life isn't fair, anon.
>>
>>55322444
So can we surpass World God in this one or not? Been getting some yes and no answers when I asked.
>>
>>55322444
Did you ever add what a "Jindan" was? You never actually explained it in the last version. Also, changelog?
>>
File: action.comics-044.jpg (347KB, 1155x1600px) Image search: [Google]
action.comics-044.jpg
347KB, 1155x1600px
>>55322508
Fuck off
>>55322515
Nobody believed this, it was obvious it was premeditated
>>
This thread and 90% of the media that was made into jumps are simply proof humanity needs to go extinct for the good of the cosmos.
>>
>>55322444
Looking good, brah. More xianxia jumps is always a good thing in my book and better yet this looks like a well put-together jump.
>>
File: bavx11-05.png (1MB, 1164x900px) Image search: [Google]
bavx11-05.png
1MB, 1164x900px
>>55319548
>>
>>55322497
the jumpmaker (nubee?) probably knew that people would use stuff like this to grab the power anyway
>>
>>55322444
Do Body-refining cultivation and techniques like the Eight-Nine Arcane Art need to be applied separately to each alt-form?
>>
>>55322497
>preventing OTB
>dumb
>>
>>55322531
>it was obvious
Clearly. Just like those times people were dragged from their cars and beaten literally to death. No reason to think the man might be scared. Nope.
>>
PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING TRUMP IN FUCKING JUMPCHAIN, YOU SHITHEAD AUTIST MOTHERFUCKERS.
>>
>>55322570
I am sorry you have to resort to flimsy excuses to defend your shitty ideology
>>
File: solar-eclipse.jpg (11KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
solar-eclipse.jpg
11KB, 750x498px
>>55322536
Anon, the cosmos was never good. Physical existence was a mistake, one which only the irresistable march of entropy can correct.
>>
>>55322536
Don't worry, humanity is well on its way of taking care of the problem of its existence.
>>
File: didnotseethatcoming.jpg (78KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
didnotseethatcoming.jpg
78KB, 900x615px
>>55322531
Listen you little bitch, just because you'll never be as cool and stylish as the bad-asses who massacred your people doesn't give you a license to be salty. And it certainly doesn't give you the right to police the thread.
>>
>>55322591
Page 10, friend.
>>55322592
I'm not sorry at all.
>>
>>55322558
kek
what kind of powers does cyclops have here? and why does he have them?
>>
>>55322612
The Phoenix, cosmic horror that keeps on possessing Jean Grey. Cyclops and his friends found a way to take it and split it among them.
>>
>>55322603
You lack self-awareness, I see
>>55322602
I am not policing I am just stating the fact that Nazism is an awful ideology
>>
>>55322629
that's pretty neat (and reasonable)
>>
>>55322536
The Chris-chan Sonichu jump alone would be enough, anon.

>>55322559
I wish i could read minds like you. That'd be awesome.
>>
>>55322595
It would meet its doom regardless of its own actions. Even if all men were good and just to one another, storm, quake, and fire would destroy them. Lion and wolf would devour their flesh. The slow death of their star would incinerate them, and any who somehow persisted would fade into the cold.

You rail against the evil that men do, as if this will save them. As if convincing them to be good will save you.

Why not just give up?
>>
>>55322444
>Unlike others, however, this one seems to be able to melt down items of any level, and can remember the traits of any treasures it melts down and apply them to other items.
Does this specifically just apply to the "treasures" in this world, or will it work on other out-of-jump items? And is it "traits" like "strong alloy" or more like mystical enchantments? Does applying these "traits" cost anything? Can the same "trait" be applied multiple times, or are they more one-use upgrades which are stored in the Cauldron?
>>
>>55322630
>Complains about "Nazism"
>Doesn't even realize that "Nazi" is a shortened word.
Oh right, because you're trying to use scare tactics and saying "National Socialism is an awful ideology" doesn't have the same punch.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (64KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
64KB, 599x599px
>>55322536
>implying the cosmos doesn't exist to fulfill the grand destiny of mankind
>>
>>55322637
Read Muh Phoenix. It does a good job of covering that story.
>>
>>55322591
Just Report and Ignore.
>>
>>55322666
>My post got satan
Well then, just fucking kill me I guess.
>>
>>55322444
What changed?
>>
>>55322444
Are the Daos granted by the Nine Chaos Seals totally unique to you, or could someone else learn them?
How specific should the focus of these Daos be?
Could you have discovered these Daos without the Nine Chaos Seals?
What is a Jindan?
>>
>>55322666
Sorry sweetheart I was just making it easier for all the retards in the thread. *Ahem*
National Socialism is an awful ideology
>scare tactics
Nazis and white supremacist should fuck off and hide like the rats they are
>>55322698
> fucking kill me I guess.
With pleasure
>>
>>55322667
Your hubris will be your undoing, mortal.
>>
>>55322667
>grand destiny of mankind

I'm looking at mankind right now, and any "grand destiny" is going to take about fifty tons of out-of-context shit to reach.

Meaning "Not gonna happen in a world with no supernatural bullshit."
>>
File: Three_Commanders.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Three_Commanders.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>55322385
But what if you use the Holocaust to become a multiversal god?
>>
>>55322471
As mentioned when it first shows up, they're basically magic circles, and someone with enough insight into any one Dao can use it to basically do anything.

>>55322478
I'd say Highgods are more Celestial Immortal level, they don't really reach the "stand on a star" level of bullshit.

>>55322525
You can enter the world level, I'm waiting for the TL to get further before working on the second Jump that'll let you go EE.

>>55322528
Yeah, it's mentioned in the description when it first comes up.

>>55322561
Up to you really, there's no reason why they should.
>>
>>55322730
somehow I'm not surprised Valeria likes Nazis.
>>
>>55322630
You're the angry one. I presented a reason and you called it flimsy instead of explain why. Actual premeditation is reasonable. I do not seem so flimsy in comparison to you.
>>55322698
But Satan is the good guy tho
Least the gooder guy.
>>
>>55322468
Not even /pol/ gives a shit about the KKK, if you do you watch too much tv
>>
>>55322730
you mean like Hitler?
>>
>>55322666
Satan, what are you doing man.
>>
>>55322743
It's not my job to educate you
>>55322754
Not an argument
>>
>>55322743
Anon, he's a troll. You can see above in the post I'm not gonna give a (you)

>>55322766
I fucking hate National Socialists, but I hate shitters who use scare tactics as well.
>>
>>55322771
But it is your job to defend yourself.
>Not an argument meme while you yourself will not make an argument
And you call others flimsy.
>>
>>55322742
>Valeria encouraging and propagating Nazi media
>recent surge of anons trying to improve thread purity by removing and chasing off "thread unfavorables"

COINCIDENCE

I THINK NOT
>>
>>55322740
This is the first mention, as far as I can tell:

>A Jindan creation and upgrade technique. Jindans are created when one reaches the Celestial Immortal Stage as a Ki refiner, and stay within their soul as the source of their energy. Depending on the methods used to create them, they may have different levels of potency. The weakest kind of Jindan (and the only one created in the Three Realms) is a third-rate one, created by simply absorbing the elemental energy of the world. A second-rate Jindan is created by absorbing the essence of many precious treasures, which boosts its power considerably. Finally, the first-grade Jindan is formed when an entire world multiple times the size of the Grand Xia is devoured.

Unless I missed it. So is it like some sort of "inner world"? Spiritual core?
>>
>>55322775
>"Ive been found out, I better call him a troll and go back to /pol/"
Good for you
>>55322794
You first Nazi boy
>>
>>55322759
Hitler used it to travel in time.

>>55322742
>Dies Irae
>Dragon Ball
>Petals of Reincarnation

We might be into something
>>
>>55322775
That's fair, oh Prince of Darkness.
>>
>>55322801
Trolling is like sex anon, you gotta know when to pull out.
>>
>>55322801
You are far too obvious, Timmy
>>
>>55322816
Wait, you pull out?
>>
>>55322799
More like a core that spits out energy over time, and resides in your already mentioned Zifu which is basically that inner world.
>>
>>55322444
When the Companion Import says they have a history parallel to ours, does that mean they get the same background or what? Also, could you please add a lower-priced option for importing only one Companion per purchase? I'd suggest 50 CP a shot since the bulk option would then be at the midway point.
>>
>>55322444
>but no more than one worth over a thousand CP.
So, is this just another way of saying "Drawback Cap 1000 unless the highest-level single drawback is taken"? What about Nuwa's Alliance and Pissin' Everybody Off? Does that just count as one?
>>
>>55322775
Yeah, I'm bored and eating a hotdog though. Nothing better to do.
>>55322801
I had. Least more than you. By most accounts the left is more violent having literally killed people. Particularly in such ways as dragging people from their cars and beating them to death. The example I have in mind was in the case of them using a hammer to do so.
>>
>>55322816
I am not trolling, that you inbreds don't have enough brain cells to read it's not my problem
>>55322825
I haven't mentioned Red
>>
>>55322832
Perhaps it means that the companions are in an alternate timeline`
>>
>>55322848
Source /pol/ack?
>>
>>55322849
You're right, you're not trolling you're just phoning it in at this point. Have a pity (you)
>>
>>55322849
>Mentions Red
>Doesn't denies it

Go to bed, Timmy
>>
>>55322848
>Yeah, I'm bored and eating a hotdog though. Nothing better to do.
Fair enough. I've bitten bait when bored myself.
>>
>>55322832
It just means that they were part of your life, so they could have been a friend or a rival or a client depending on the origin you have them pick.
>>
>>55322717
>Nazis and white supremacist should fuck off and hide like the rats they are

You do realize that by overusing these terms, and applying them to people to whom they shouldn't be applied, you weaken their impact and do more damage than good, yes?

For decades, I've been told that because I'm a white male, everything's my fault, and I'm terrible. I'm called a nazi, a white supremacist, a racist, a bigot, all for wanting to mind my own goddamned business, marry someone with the same skin tone as myself, and produce children. I keep hearing that I'm a racist, and that my friends are racists, and that the person I voted for is a racist, and I start to think "hm, I'm being called these things and I'm not a bad person. Maybe these other racists aren't bad people either"

So, y'know, go ahead. Keep it up. You're never going to make me start hating myself, but you might convince others that being a "racist" isnt so bad.
>>
>>55322804
You forgot a big one there.

>WOLFENSTEIN
>>
>>55322656
>>55322740 ?
>>
>>55322893
>all for wanting to mind my own goddamned business, marry someone with the same skin tone as myself, and produce children.
Who let this disgusting alt-right nazi in here?
>>
>>55322910
I annexed the thread myself. For lebensraum.
>>
>>55322867
I am not Timmy, what evidence do you need? My build for one of her jumps?
>>55322864
Thanks
>>55322893
>you might convince others that being a "racist" isnt so bad.
That argument is and will always be retarded
>You do realize that by overusing these terms, and applying them to people to whom they shouldn't be applied, you weaken their impact and do more damage than good, yes?
I don't care as long as Nazis and Alt-righters learn that people wont put up with their bullshit
>>
>>55322933
>I don't care as long as Nazis and Alt-righters learn that people wont put up with their bullshit

I would love for you to learn the same.
>>
>>55322861
I do not have it as I literally do not go to /pol/. I saw it on the news. As for the left being more violent, how about near literally ever protest or riot they've ever done? Minus the scared man, the right protest was orderly and legal. People weren't going literally insane.
>>
>>55322893
I'm a white male and I've never felt like I'm being blamed for everything. Never been called a nazi, a white supremacist, a racist or a bigot either.

Maybe you're just a cunt.
>>
>>55322944
I and countless others won't shut up till Nazis stop trying to spread hate
>>55322955
Again, a source to your claims?
>>55322966
This
>>
Political bullshit go and stay go, post waifus instead.
>>
>>55322933
>>55322944
>>55322955
>>55322966
All of your collective bullshit aside, what the fuck is up with that doubles sequence?
>>
File: waifu.jpg (142KB, 651x960px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
142KB, 651x960px
>>55322981
>>
>>55322989
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>55322989
WASTED DUBS

WASTED
>>
File: Bern and Lambda.jpg (753KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bern and Lambda.jpg
753KB, 1600x900px
>>55322981
>>
File: Alice.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>55322981
K
This is my Alice, she is my Alakazam. We share a mental bond. She's lazy as hell and will sleep 18 hours a day if she can get away with it. No I'm not exaggerating. She doesn't need that much sleep anymore, but she does it whenever she gets the option.
>>
>>55322979
Serious question, how many neo-Nazis do you actually think there are in America?
>>
>>55322979
No more than your petulant anger, you literate.
>>
File: Best Neverwinter Girl.jpg (73KB, 804x994px) Image search: [Google]
Best Neverwinter Girl.jpg
73KB, 804x994px
>>55323029
>>55322981
This is my Neeshka. She is Best Girl in a game that only has Worst Girl, Bald Girl, and Pretty Good Girl.
But she's still awesome.
>>
File: Queen in Yellow.jpg (2MB, 2078x3022px) Image search: [Google]
Queen in Yellow.jpg
2MB, 2078x3022px
>>55323062
>>55322981
This is my Hastur
She won't stop chasing me
Please help
>>
>>55323048
About 1/10 of all the trump voter base
>>55323053
>No more than your petulant anger, you literate.
What?
>>
File: Chronoa Peace.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chronoa Peace.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>55322989
>>
File: Wut.jpg (10KB, 219x202px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
10KB, 219x202px
>>55323100
>What?
Eh?
>>
>>55322981
For at least 1 jumper.
>>
File: Neeshka.jpg (96KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Neeshka.jpg
96KB, 700x1000px
>>55323062
Good taste anon!
Thread posts: 548
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.