/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the speeches you're characters have said?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What are some of the speeches you're characters have said?
>>
>>55309949
>im going to gut you, gut your wife, gut your kids, and then im going to fuck the corpses
>this was said to a golem- who was mildly confused

he wasnt the brightest, so he just had one remembered and used it a lot
>>
>>55309949
>Give us our shit back
This was immediately followed by extreme violence enacted upon the tau that had stolen some imperium tech by our deathwatch party
>>
>>55309949
>Where's your baby now, bitch.
My character, during a modified Call of Cthulhu game based on the plot of Parasite Eve apparently, said after cop buddy 1 shotgunned a supposedly pregnant demon bitch right through the stomach, spraying bits of baby on cop buddy 2.
>>
>fuck off before i put you down and rape your corpse you tree huggin bitch
From my Half Orc barbarian moments before he got stomped by the half elf daughter of the local king.
>>
"I am sorry. With every life I take, my master brings me one step closer to what I want most. I am sorry, but I must see my Inza again."
~My Warlock, to a recent victim
>>
>>55309949
"Your gods are a mandatory part of the world, eh? Good thing that doesn't apply to you"
>>
>>55309949
>"Nobody is better than anyone else. Not me, not you, not the ones I called "Master", not your mother and father who were called "highness". In the end we're all weak fragile lumps of meat, and we all sound the same when we're burned and beaten and begging for our lives. The only difference that matters is that some "people" are willing to take advantage of that."
>>
>>55309949
>Oracle: What about you? Do you seek divinity?
>Me: No. While my companion seeks to become some great protector of his tribe, I have no intention of ascending to godhood. Gods are an idea made manifest in their realm, and to their realm they are chained. I promised myself that I would never be a slave again.
>O: But a god is powerful, no? You call them a slave to their realm, yet they hold true power over their domain. They are as unkillable as a concept. You could be an immortal being.
>M: And what is my domain, seer? Death? Am I to become the literal promise of death that awaits all living things? No. I do not need to become a god to fell one. Tell us where the forge is, and I will show you how mortal divinity truly is.

Probably my favorite character from one of the best games I ever played. He was a LE assassin with a extinct code of conduct that included never telling a lie. In this case, we were hunting a wizard that had kept coming back to life. Needless to say, my character was rather upset since at this point he had already killed him twice. Turns out he pulled a Voldemort and separated his mind/body/soul, and would keep coming back unless all three were destroyed. The problem was, Greed had his soul, and we needed to kill Greed in order to kill him permanently. The aforementioned forge was a magical forge in the heart of a volcano that had some pretty powerful mojo.
>>
My character was a pathological liar and told the god of truth "I never tell a lie".
He forced a pact on me, that caused me to die if I ever told a lie again.
This was my small speech I gave.

> I refuse, I refuse, I REFUSE!
The god turns his back on me and walks into a portal of light.
>I can't do that, you know I can't do that.
>You are evil. You are a god evil!

and this was the lie that got me killed.
>I didn't see anybody walk by..... No wait! I did see him! I did see him!
A portal of holy and divine light pops up right in front of you.
>Well fuck, I lasted longer than I thought I would.

Before he forced his pact on me, he was prodding for my loved ones. He was the god of truth and had a record of all spoken words, but me being the pathological liar that I was, never told them literally that I loved them and thus they were spared from this vengeful god.
>>
I really wonder how Naruto is so much better when you get to write it and not the person who writes it.
>>
File: Screenshot_17.png (74KB, 871x664px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_17.png
74KB, 871x664px
sometimes courtroom sessions are not a mistake

sometimes your players have passion and do cool shit
>>
File: Screenshot_18.png (41KB, 852x280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.png
41KB, 852x280px
seriously, can't wait to storytime it when we're all done
>>
>>55309949
"Pray all you want. Cower all you want. Your fate is sealed. For what you've done, you will suffer."

-My Wizard, right before throwing a man, who just blew up some children, into an Eldritch hellscape.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
I played a character who was essentially Goblin Slayer recently. He fucking hated every Goblin-- he'd been killed by them and come back as a Revenant, fueled by his rage and desire to genocide them. He didn't just kill them, though. He took great pleasure in torturing them. He had one, who'd once been the chief of his tribe, as a slave. This guy had gotten uppity and attempted to stab him... The obvious solution was to beat the shit out of him, knock him out, shove him in a sack and torture him later while the party slept. I gave him a little speech.
>"What was the one fucking you did before I killed your little friends? Your vile harem, your pathetic spawn? You killed. That was it. You did the only thing scum like you can. Actually, I take that back. To call you scum would insult scum. You are lower than scum, lower than dirt, your own shits are worth more than you. You can't even kill. Insects are deadlier. The only reason you live now is because you just barely make a suitable substitute for a pack mule. I will not say this again. If you wish to live, you will do as I say. Do so much as look upon me without permission and it will be your end."
>He goes away for a while, returning with a leash, collar, horse blinders and a makeshift gag.
>"You will not protest. If I hear you attempt to I'll pluck out your eyeballs and feed them to you. Now sleep."
>>
>I'm either going to rape you, or I'm gonna brutally rape you... your choice
>>
>>55321097
>>55323766
Jesus Christ im never coming to /tg/ again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.