[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiding your class/race during RP stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: JOELOSTEENPRESALE.jpg (39KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
JOELOSTEENPRESALE.jpg
39KB, 344x400px
I'll start
>Forever DM starts a homebrew campaign in 5e
>Party starts out in a penal colony off the coast of the main continent
>We have an orc barbarian, a half-elf ranger, a human monk, a gnome wizard, and me, a teifling (with his horns shorn down like Hellboy)
>I claim to be a holy man, falsely imprisoned for collecting alms
>Say I shear my horns down as a penance to my god Pelor
>team buys it, proceed to bust out of our cells and steal an unoccupied boat
>reach level 2 as we sail to the mainland
>Sudden shimmering envelops me, and I am ""miraculously"" granted a human form
>Make a big show of praising Pelor for this gift
>fast forward about 3 sessions
>My holy man has been begging for alms for the entire campaign
>Use high charisma to convince people to give to the needy
>Keep a generous portion of the alms for myself
>Whenever party gets suspicious, I claim that one must care for oneself before attending to others
>whatever.jpg
>Flash forward another 2 sessions
>In a town under attack by zombies
>Fight them off, town is saved
>Ranger asks me why I didn't create holy water
>sweatingintensifies.gif
>My tiefling claims that he simply forgot in all the excitement
>DM gives me a knowing smile, ranger's suspicions are aroused
>Skip 2 more sessions ahead
>at level 5 now
>We reach another town filled with zombies (they've been appearing more and more as of late)
>Ranger tells me to make holy water to fight them off
>My teifling looks into his sacred tome (he got it from his "god" earlier) and performs the ritual
>Ranger's not convinced, throws some of it at decapitated zombie head from an earlier encounter
>it shrieks and shrivels up
>smugcostanza.avi
>He's satisfied, asks me to make more to fight them with
>Happily comply
>Skip to last encounter
>By now reach level 10
>Beat the vampire warlock Valgurl, who was responsible for the uptick in undead creatures in the realm
>He led a cult devoted to Orcus, and his human followers often killed themselves to become zombies
>>
>>55308147
Cnt.
>Gnome wizard marvels at the sheer amount of magical artifacts Valgurl has amassed in his keep
>Tiefling starts laughing maniacally
>ohshitwut.png
>activate summoning circle that Valgurl was going to use to bring Orcus to this plane
>devils start crawling out
>reveal my true tiefling form to the party, my horns have grown back to their full length
>Turns out I was a warlock all along, and my patron was a servant of Mammon
>Mammon wanted Orcus out of the picture so he could take this plane
>mfw I'm the BBEG for the campaign
>>
>>55308147

>Beat the vampire warlock Valgurl
>Valgurl

Did she, like, totally talk like this?
>>
>>55308513
It was pronounced "Vaal-Goorl", lol
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.