[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1732:Unwashed Masses of Philosophers Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 548
Thread images: 62

File: Jumpchain Starter Kit.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Starter Kit.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55300178
>>
>>55307668
>>55307350
BEHOLD A MAN! Rank E+++
Caster strips the target physically but by the very act forces the being into legend. Upon unclothing all the target the subject becomes like unto Caster himself, a Servant of the Caster Class but all forms of Stats and Noble Phantasm are lowered to E Rank for Stats and E- for Noble Phantasm.
For a man once said that were he not himself then he'd be Caster.

I thought about also having him have a Barrel that was all about being a Noble Phantasm but then I thought, Territory Creation?
>>
>>55307668
You had one job OP. It was supposed to be 1733.
>>
Bleach waifus?
>>
>>55307715
Jumpchain: The Miscountening.
>>
>>55307778
Bleach husbandos?
>>
File: eddy.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
Jumpers, what settings would you NOT want to spend a decade in, for whatever reason?

I feel like a lot of settings that could plausibly take place in the real world, like sitcom, would get incredibly samey after a while.
>>
>>55307808
Kenpachi, obviously.

>>55307820
Twilight. Cool powers as a Vampire, but spending 10 years there is just too much for a man to take. (Good thing the perk for being sparkly is free but not mandatory otherwise I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole)
>>
>>55307820
The Room is a surreal waking nightmare where everything is just slightly off all the time.
>>
>>55307849
>just slightly off
Really? Just 'slightly' off?
>"Hey, anon. How's your sex life?"
>"You're tearing me apart Bancho. Oh, hey Timmy."
>>
>>55307820
We already have Sonichu. It can't really get much worse.

Right?
>>
>>55303944
Dangit, thread ended just as I was about to reply. Basically, while I don't know much about sburb itself (seems horribly confusing every time someone's explained) I looked through a guide on Classes and Aspects and thought Maid of Blood fit me pretty well.
>>
>>55307888
>Right?
Ah, su-sure, anon. It couldn't possibly get worse than that. ~nervous laugh~
>>
>>55307888
>>55307951
Girl-Chan is worse in my opinion.
>>
What would be the best way to save Asriel and Chara in Undertale?
>>
>>55307820
>>55307849
Yeah loads.

My only real solution in jumps like the Room is to stay close to my companion and be more intoxicated than normal for most of the time. Perks that prevent the negative side of drugs are a lifesaver.
>>
>>55307778
Neliel, Harribel
>>
>>55307979
Best way I've found is to pull a Gauntlet and go through both Murdertale and Undertale. You'd, of course, need to get Asreal in Undertale and Chara in Murdertale
>>
>>55308006
Murdertale?
>>
>>55307179
Isn't that was because he has yet to perfect his own and/or had to perfect the others?
>>
>>55308052
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CgDiS58udvRnNBejZHQlZQM28/view
Murdertale is a gift from Flowey the Flower of course.
>>
>>55307715
Actually there's 3 jobs. You've got to change the last thread number, the edition number and the edition title. It's still pretty shocking how often someone fucks one of them up given that collectively we've made approximately 1733 threads at this point.
>>
>>55308006
>>55308092
Uhhh I may save them with your method but I do not think I like it, do you perhaps have a more...pacifistic option available?
>>
>>55308092
Still pitching this glorified reference?

Seriously?
>>
>>55308133
Too much SB cross-over is the reason.
>>
>>55307963
Girl-chan?
~looks it up~
~coughs blood~
That was... terrible.
Sonichu is still worse though.
>>
>>55308158
Anon, chill.

if he starts spamming Bill Cipher images, THEN you'll know it's the same asshole. Until then, don't assume the worst.
>>
>>55308167
I bet you think SB are the reason why you don't have anyone who loves you, right? Nope, that's all on you, faggot.
>>
>>55308176
I am confused. Do I even want to know?
>>
>>55308183
>that projecting
Wew lad.
>>
>>55308154
Don't take any of the options from Murdertale?

>>55308158
>>55308176
Didn't know that there was a regular shitposter in our past that did that sorry. Still it is a Jump.
>>
>>55308218
>Canned response
Come on a give me something original faggot, I need something juicy otherwise You Lose this conversation!
>>
>>55308202
Self-righteous douchebag who started his thread presence by bickering with Digger over getting SAVE/LOAD in Vanilla Undertale. He made a lot of claims like "oh going Fallen Human gets me access to it automatically and there's nothing you can do about it," which understandably peeved the rabbit off something fierce.

Then he jumped both Undertale and Mudertale at the same time and avatar-posted as Bill Cipher while boasting about all sorts of villainous shit in thread. Claimed he got 100% of Bill's power by possessing the stone triangle after the Weirdmaggeddon, and spat at people who disagreed.

He stopped posting after a while, but was a toxic little shit.

>>55308238
Not regular by any stretch of the imagination.

Still a fuckface.
>>
So general idea is that avada kedavra wouldnt work on a skeleton but would probably still blow something up if it got hit right? Simply because it also blows up rocks and stuff when it hits them.

But what of the other unforgivables? Do we have any info on how they actually work? The crucio curse for example that just causes lots of mindrending pain does that have any info into how it does this? If it effects the nerves a skeleton would probably be fine but if its more metaphysical maybe not.

What about mind control?

Could a wizard with levels in undead from overlord shrug off most unforgivables (and what about if they have a world item?)
>>
Is there any perk that allows you to apply training/modifications to all alt-forms simultaneously? Besides something like TFMFF from SAO.
>>
>>55308274
We have no information on any of that, no. Except that last part about world items, at least the ones you buy for CP, since those make you immune to instant-death effects and mind-influencing effects.
>>
>>55308281
Well it depends on what you want I think. How exactly do you mean apply training? Because if you use something such as a cultivation technique from any xianxia you (should) get the power in any altform because it is soul training.
>>
>>55308273
Yeah sounds kind of like a dick. But Gaunlet just Jumped Murdertale, retroactively I think, in a flashback build during his DBZ Jump. He took nothing of the Perks/Magic/Items and left with Chara.
>>
>>55308273
>He stopped posting after a while, but was a toxic little shit.
Urgh, that sounds like someone that we should all be glad is gone.
Thanks for filling me in, anon.
>>
>>55308251
>Bad grammar
>Randomly capitalized letters in the middle of the sentence
>Acts like a fucking retarded faggot
GODDAMMIT BANCHO! TAKE A FUCKING HINT AND GET THE FUCK OUT!
>>
>>55308332
Wait doesn't the jump itself only give you one option at the end, to erase the world?
>>
>>55308305
>Another canned response
*sigh* Anon, I'm sorry but you just aren't doing it for me. I think I should shitpost with other people. It's not you, it's me.
>>
>>55308331
I'm thinking of Body-refining from Desolate Era and a few of the secret techniques on offer.
>>
>>55308351
Nope I read through it and as long as you don't take SAVE/LOAD then it just lets you walk with Chara. Funnily enough.
>>
>>55308345
>No posting idealised pics of himself and his waifu that give people nightmares
Are you sure it's Bancho?
>>
File: 1504381087578.png (266KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
1504381087578.png
266KB, 884x903px
>>55308311
Well that is pretty useful.
>>
>>55308281
I always assumed that was the default. Do you not?

>>55308360
Technically Cultivation is given as a perk and as perks apply equally to all your bodies, you shoudn't have an issue.
>>
>>55308360
Then I am pretty sure that would apply though I am not 100% on desolate era. I think it would work? At the very least your other forms are going to see some gains just from soul boosts.
>>
>>55308375
This is quite nice then, my plan originally for Undertale was just going to be using A Heart To Call My Own to give on to flowey then revive their body along with Chara.
>>
>>55308377
The way he types is very distinctive. His voice-to-text is pretty shit. You can tell it's him even when he doesn't have his trip on.
>>
>>55308375
>Greetings.
>I am C̡͢͡͞h̛͢͜͡a͝͞r̵̡͢͝a̴.
>Thank you.
>Your power awakened me from death.
>My "human soul."
>My "determination."
>They were not mine, but YOURS.
>At first, I was confused.
>Why was I brought back to life?
>...
>You.
>With your guidance.
>I realized the purpose of my reincarnation.
>Power.
>Together, we eradicated the enemy and became strong.
>Every time a number increases, that feeling...
>That's me.
>"C̡͢͡͞h̛͢͜͡a͝͞r̵̡͢͝a̴."
>Now.
>Now, we have reached the absolute.
>There is nothing left here for us.
>Let us erase this pointless world, and move on to the next.
> Erase: Excellent. You are a great partner. We'll be together forever, won't we?

I dunno anon.

Looks like the jump's basically a forced-OTB that ends in Erasure.
>>
What jump has the coolest robot in the chain?
>>
>>55308423
That's funny, because you're talking about my post and I'm pretty sure I'm not that specific retard. You may want to check your Bancho-radar, buddy.
Can't say I really blame you though, that is a signature of his posts, but for me I was using the capitalisation as deliberate emphasis.
>>
>>55308433
NieR Automato
>>
>>55308465
I think anon asked for 'coolest' not 'nicest ass'.
>>
>>55308430
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CgDiS58udvRnNBejZHQlZQM28/view
>Looks like the jump's basically a forced-OTB that ends in Erasure.
Dunno, is Guantlet on his old pastebin is down so I can't go back and read it.
>>
>>55308459
Yeah, but the rest of your grammar was also shit. Either you're bancho, or you're not old enough to be posting here.
>>
>>55308478
They're not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>55308274
Not really any info on how they work, no.

Crucio seems to work with the nerves to me, considering the aftereffects. It's also noted not to work on Inferius on the wiki, though that may just be speculation.

I'm guessing mind control would work as long as they have something of a mind, since it works on humans, goblins, and spiders equally well.

World Items would shurg of AK and Imperius at least.
>>
Anyone have that Archie Sonic WIP Digger posted a while back?
>>
>>55308491
>Can't admit he was wrong with grace.
>Insults an anon's age for no good reason
You are just classic, grandpa. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>55308407
Yeah, but it's a perk that gives you the potential to perform techniques which you need to apply to your body. Like Upgrade from Generic Isekai, or alchemy from many Fantasy jumps.

>>55308408
Eh, I'm not sure. And yeah, there might be some boosts, but it is primarily a /body/ refining technique.
>>
File: 1504746072764.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1504746072764.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>55308552
Here you go.
>>
File: Look Uncle, I Caught Sonic!.png (945KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Look Uncle, I Caught Sonic!.png
945KB, 894x894px
>>55308602
Thanks anon. Have an Omelette as thanks.
>>
>>55308573
I think you are making things difficult unnecessarily, but you do you, anon; if that's how you want to jump.
>And yeah, there might be some boosts, but it is primarily a /body/ refining technique.
Using your definition there'd be issues with almost any cultivation system. Even Ki Refiners store energy in their body; only Heartforce Cultivation wouldn't be an issue as that is totally metaphysical with no investment in a person's body at all.
>>
>>55308622
I don't even want to think of what happened to make Omelette possible from a lore perspective.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>55308484
I asked Digger some stuff before posting that one and he said it was cool beans. I was actually planning on two routes for that one. One is the one where I go through with the Genocide just enough to 'wake' Chara up, and the other one was litterally taking Darker Still, which makes the world a video game outright, and then just jumping ship totally by exiting the game and grabbing Administrator Access (Kid Radd)

I'm no genius so I had to end up going with the former plan, my Jumper knows his sins VERY well.
>>
File: Eggette Is Another Name.jpg (150KB, 1271x705px) Image search: [Google]
Eggette Is Another Name.jpg
150KB, 1271x705px
>>55308763
Well, everyone's saying she's Eggman's niece, so maybe Eggman has a brother, his brother had a kid, and then his kid was a major fan of her uncle and wanted to follow in his footsteps?
>>
Man, it sure sucks that Pedals of Reincarnation has been abandoned by the scanlators for over a year. It's actually a pretty good manga.
>>
So we have allot of perks that guarantee that chilluns will inherit your genetic based stuff. But do we have any comic book genetics perks, which make it so that they'll inherit weirder shit like magic, superpowers granted by accidents, etc.?
>>
>>55308868
Maybe Eggman really wanted a daughter he could teach and dote over, so he created an Android that could serve this purpose.
>>
>>55308898
Yeah. It's one of the worst things, but at least it's not been abandoned by the author, so there is always the hope of learning Chinese some day and read all the manga that has been denied to us.

Damn you Val for making me read something only to see it cut at that moment.
>>
>>55308959
That would be kind of cute, actually.
>>
>>55308868
She looks more like eggman but upside down. However, Eggette is cute, so I prefer this idea.
>>
Hey Jumpchain what happens/can you use Video Conduit Powers in Megaman Battle Network
>>
>>55307820
>I feel like a lot of settings that could plausibly take place in the real world, like sitcom, would get incredibly samey after a while.
Sitcom lets you switch sitcoms during the jump.
>>
>>55309091
He means repeatedly visiting Jumps that are just "Our world but with a wacky cast of characters/slightly different/one interesting adventure" seems like it would become samey after a while, not that Sitcom itself is boring.
>>
File: 022.jpg (368KB, 862x1236px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
368KB, 862x1236px
>>55308898
It looks fun
>>
>>55307820
That's why you get anti-boredom perks. Because probably you are going to get the same vibe of everything once you hit the hundred or two hundred jumps.
>>
>>55309145
Basically. I'd probably end up going to some setting like VtM:B and then to Mafia, since vampire mafia seems like it'd be a good time. I guess sitcom and slice of life really aren't my thing. Jumpchain, at least for me is an escape, but it's not good if I'm just going to go to normal world that's not noticeably different from our own.
>>55309185
I need a list of perks that'd make a chain fun for a long time. Unfortunately, this can't make writing any more fun.
>>
>>55309316
Yes, writing a super-intelligent god-like being who can do everything but float is kinda hard.
>>
File: Deku 2.png (80KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 2.png
80KB, 512x512px
>>55309316
Maybe you could use that chain customizing supplement thing I've heard brought up a few times. I think there's an option for merging settings or something to combine more mundane worlds with more fantastical worlds, and your fun could come from making up something new from the base components.

I've also found that ways of bestowing/spreading powers or something can be fun in otherwise low octane worlds.
>>
>>55307979
you cant save her, you cant save him, you can't save anyone anon.
just give in to your instincts.
its just a matter of time.
>>
What drawbacks or perks can I get to extend my stay in a jump?
>>
>>55309523
I'm glad I threw Rosalind Lutece into the fan blades of that sky island.
>>
>>55309523
>not removing your own violent instincts at the first opportunity

Do you even transcend mortality?
>>
>>55308433
Futurama
Bender is fun.
>>
File: patch-notes-banner-3.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
patch-notes-banner-3.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
Show me your League of Legends builds, /jc/.
>>
>>55309523
>heads or tails
They'll both be giving Jumper head by the end of the first week.
>>
>>55309613
>They'll both be giving jumper their head by the end of the first week
FTFY
>>
>>55309599
Why do you keep asking these questions

Nobody cares about builds
>>
>>55309656
Because encouraging build-posts and build talk is better than your melodramatic ass.

Now GIMME DEM BUILDS, BIETCH.
>>
>>55309656
I do. This is jumpchain. Jumps and builds are all we do.
>>
File: C4k-7D3VUAAHBob.jpg (746KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
C4k-7D3VUAAHBob.jpg
746KB, 3840x2160px
So, how do I turn a random day in a normal jump into a beach episode?

>>55309599
Haven't made one yet, I'll see if I can finish one relatively quick?
>>
>All these Dragonball Jumps
Galactic Patrolman Jaco jump when? Dr. Slump jump when?
>>
>>55309712
Neither of those offer power levels, nor is Val bothering to make them into jumps.

Ergo, neither of those are worth caring about.
>>
>>55307778
Unagi, Isane

>>55307808
Don Kanonji
>>
>>55309640
Uh, no, I think I was correct the first time.
Or at least half correct.
Head AND tail. Stupid, sexy Luteces.
>>
>>55309599
Haven't been there yet!

>>55309712
Dr. Slump would be fun, but how would anyone push through the madness to finish it? I can't speak on Jaco, I don't know his personal series well.
>>
File: rth5656y7.jpg (35KB, 422x286px) Image search: [Google]
rth5656y7.jpg
35KB, 422x286px
>>55309742
>Dr. Slump doesn't offer power levels.
>>
>>55309599
Oh, I can actually participate in these questions for once.

Jump 8:

Drawbacks: Skin Boost

Companions:
+ Match-Made Companion - Poppy
= Righteous Glory
+ Match-Made Companion - Tristana
= Banner of Command
+ Pre-made Team
= Katia Managan: Adventurer, Mage/Marksman, Beastman, Explorer, Magic Bolt, Kiting, Wave Clear, Doran's Blade, Shuriman Talisman, Sunglasses, Scout's Code, Muramana, Nashor's Tooth

Origin: Soldier
Nationality: Independent
Roles: Support/Tank
Race: Human

Perks:
+ Athletic
+ Master Tactician
+ Guardian
+ Friendly
+ Team Builder
+ Take Heart

Items and Artifacts:
+ Doran's Shield
+ Face of the Mountain
+ Thornmail
+ Randuin's Omen
+ Boots of Swiftness

Full Story:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YtD93umR3wftaGjSjYrm7wHk2TUoUYUTY7M0MIYOSO8/edit?usp=sharing

Short Version:
In this world I was known as the Red Warden due to my talent for diving into battle with three shields, no weapons, and a ton of magic at my command. I fought for most of the major teams at least once but I preferred fighting with the Yordles for Bandle. It was the most fun to team to be on. Plus Poppy had a ton of fun testing her hammer against my shields in the League.

This was a fun world. Finally one without a spot of darkness to spoil thin- Kindred is stalking the Jumper across worlds now. What she wants is a mystery, but she seems to know far more than she should.
>>
>>55308763
He probably calls it the Egg Beater.
>>
File: 1503468487926.jpg (104KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1503468487926.jpg
104KB, 540x540px
>>55309423
NuBee does OFA enhance your quirk?

How would it enhance Engine?
>>
>>55309742
>Dr. Slump doesn't offer powerlevels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haqSZJ993dA
Arale could one shot everyone in GT.
>>
>>55309599
>League of Legends - 611
Nationality: Targon
Primary Role: Support
Secondary Role: Mage
Drawbacks: Solo Queue (+1000)
Race: Half-Dragon
Origin: Scholar
Perks:
-Educated (Free)
-Truly Outrageous (Free)
-Magic Theory (Free)
-Revered Inventor
-Friendly
-Maven (Voice)
-Aspect (Stars)
Items, Artifacts, & Companions: (+500 Artifact-Specific CP)
-Doran’s Ring (Free)
-Pet Poros
-Pre-made Team
-Star Dragon Hatchling
-Seraph’s Embrace (-300)
-Ardent Censer (-150)

-Riot Points: 1,000
-Debonair
-Elderwood
-Nationality Swap (Bilgewater)
-Nationality Swap (Ionia)
-Nationality Swap (Freljord)

Seras Victoria:
-Origin: Drop-In
-Nationality: Shadow Isles
-Primary Role: Marksman
-Secondary Role: Fighter
-Race: Human
-Get Your Bearings (Free), Kiting (Free), Warrior (Free), Necromancer, Auto Attacks
-Recall Amulet (Free), Muramana, Mortal Reminder, Essence Reaver
-Skins: Debonair, High Noon, Warden, Officer, Harrowed

Romulus Jefferson Clay:
-Origin: Scholar
-Nationality: Shurima
-Primary Role: Fighter
-Secondary Role: Tank
-Race: Human
-Educated (Free), Warrior (Free), Guardian (Free), Fast Learner, Resolve, Fury
-Doran’s Ring (Free), Frozen Heart, Banshee’s Veil
-Skins: Debonair, Gentleman, Officer, Mafia, Nationality Swap (Demacia)

Gilgamesh-3:
-Origin: Drop-In
-Nationality: Ionia
-Primary Role: Fighter
-Secondary Role: Assassin
-Race: Gilgamesh (Human)
-Get Your Bearings (Free), I Will Taunt You (Free), Warrior (Free)
-Recall Amulet (Free), Youmuu’s Ghostblade, The Black Cleaver, Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Maw of Malmortimus, Ravenous Hydra, Boots of Swiftness
-Skins: Debonair, Marauder, Mafia, Nationality Swaps (Demacia and Noxus)

Yugiri Mistwalker:
-Origin: Adventurer
-Nationality: Ionia
-Primary Role: Assassin
-Secondary Role: Mage
-Explorer (Free), Move Swiftly (Free), Magic Theory (Free), Kinkou, Don’t Chase
-Doran’s Blade (Free), Lich Bane, Phantom Dancer
-Skins: Debonair, PROJECT: J.U.M.P.E.R, Super Galaxy, Academy
>>
File: b3e.jpg (22KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
b3e.jpg
22KB, 500x508px
>>55309869
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.
>>
>>55309907
His nose looks pretty clean actually.
>>
>>55309712
Anyone doing Jaco would need to remember the one-shot Jiya and Sachie-chan mangas that are part of the same series.
>>
>>55309804
>>55309890

Okay, let me reword that for you pedants.

We're at multiversal power levels now. Dr. Slump doesn't involve those.

Ergo.

Those settings are not worth making into jumps.
>>
File: War-Beach day.jpg (101KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
War-Beach day.jpg
101KB, 640x433px
>>55309710
>So, how do I turn a random day in a normal jump into a beach episode?

You probably won't be able to do it all the time but unless you have some pocket dimensions or such. But after along fight everyone needs rest once in a while. So after we finish our objectives and I finish my research or we are about to go into a deadly fight, I give my companions and troops leave so that we can get some fun in the sun before going back into the fray, Like what I did after saving after Saving Hitler, Stopping the Jews,Securing the future of our white race, having a vacation,guiding Giheren to be the leader I knew he could be and Securing those SCPs from the foundation since even heroes need a break every now and again. Though it would actually be our second beach day
>>
>>55309981
>implying

Sometimes you need a break from serial escalation, anon.
>>
>>55307979
Truth of the World from Angel Notes to give Asriel love and compassion

I don't think Chara's really missing anything. Maybe some of those perks that let you befriend enemies, help people work through their problems, and heal insanity and trauma.
>>
File: stop_it.gif (6MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
stop_it.gif
6MB, 600x338px
>>55309981
>>
>>55309599
Drop-In [Free]
Zaun [Free]
Primary: Assassin [Free]
Secondary: Support [Free]
Human, 21 Years Old, Male
Get Your Bearings [Free]
I Will Taunt You [Free]
Friendly [Free]
Wuju Style [200]
Steel Tempest [300]
Mad Doctorate [400]
Recall Amulet [Free]
[+500 for Artifacts Only]
Abyssal Scepter [200]
Duskblade of Draktharr [200]
Hextech Gunblade [200]
Helmet Bro [Free]
Skin Boost [+0]

Weeaboo edgelord mad scientist. Why the fuck not?

Not gonna lie. I kinda don't like the way roles are done. I mean, sure, it's incredibly appropriate (assuming Riot still actively enforces the meta) for things to be so cut and dry, but the fact that only Nationality perks really get into the story behind the powers makes them the most attractive thing in the jump for me. Also the Tank line kinda can't stand on its own in my opinion, since the only actual durability boosts are in the lowest tiers.
>>
>>55309548
Universal Drawbacks has one of those. Otherwise, it depends on the jump. Some have extended stays, most don't.
>>
>>55309710
Use magic to create an ocean nearby, for forcibly teleport said parties while using magic to turn their clothing to swim suits.
>>
>>55309599
Anybody mind explaining the background lore for this setting?
The wiki seems to be mostly individuals' histories and game stats, and since I don't play LoL, I'm left in the dark.
>>
>>55309981
But anon, you need jumps to get on multiversal levels safely.

Jumping directly into a higher powered setting without enough perks is asking to die. Characters only survive in those stories because of plot armor.
>>
>>55310051
>inb4 "if the jump doesn't make us better than the MC with in-jump perks only it's doing the jump wrong."
>>
>>55310037
Open the jump and read the opening fluff.

That's all there is.
>>
File: 642 - aurelion-sol-wallpaper.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
642 - aurelion-sol-wallpaper.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
>>55309599
Jump 642

Total Remaining (Free)

Origin:
Adventurer (100)

Nation:
Independent (Free)

Role:
Mage/ Support Secondary (Free)

Species:
Human (Free)

Perks:
Explorer (Free)
Sense of Adventure (100)
You Belong In A Museum (200)

Magic Bolt (Free)
Magic Theory (50)
Friendly (Free)
Elemental Affinity (Sand?) (100)
Wave Clear (100)
Shapeshifter (200)
Knowledge Through Disintegration (300)
Rune Magic (300)
Void-Touched (400)

Items:
Refillable Potion (50)
Doran's Blade (Free)

Artifact Allowance (+450)
Abyssal Scepter (100)
Mejai's Soulstealer (200)
Void Staff (150)

Companion:
Star Dragon Hatchling (400)

Skins:
Pentakill Skin (Free)
Project JUMPER Skin (Free)
Commando Skin (Free)
Harrowed Skin (Free)
Academy Skin (Temp Teacher Jumper) Skin (Free)

Drawbacks:
Elo hell (+300)
Solo Queue (+1000)
>>
>>55310037
The old lore- which is what the jump runs on by default- is that after a massive magical war in the continent of Valoran all the big wizards decided this shit needed to stop and founded the League of Legends within the Institute of War. The League of Legends' purpose was to solve political conflicts by allowing (and/or forcing) nations to have chosen Champions- often the greatest heroes of said nations, but sometimes random bozos who just want to have a good fight, third parties in it for the fame and fortune, or eldritch abominations barely contained by the League of Legends- do battle within the Field of Justice with the aid of the Summoners- the players' Self-Inserts and the people who actually run the League of Legends.

Anything beyond this is usually either characterization stuff or a token effort to explain why whatever newest weirdo has been added to the game even exists.
>>
File: 1492389410371.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
1492389410371.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>55310037
This is difficult to answer.

See, the original premise is that League of Legends used to feature two warring nations that consistently had big magical wars against each other called Rune Wars. Thing is, magic was fucking up the land something fierce in a long-term, nuclear radiation sort of way and realized this would eventually cause the extinction of everyone and everything.

So the League of Legends is setup, with various heroes representing different nations (or just the poor saps the local summoners trap into it, like Sol or Nocturne) for different conflicting interesting via gladiatorial deathmatches, with whoever represents what side advancing that side's interests in whatever dispute is in progress.

...except that Riot decided that didn't leave enough movie potential (AHAHAHAHAHA) and torpedo'd that lore. So now Runeterra is full of various dangerous individuals with conflicting interests and I don't think the whole 'magic can royally fuck everything up' thing was ever retconned.

Summoners also don't exist anymore. Apparently.
>>
>>55309881
I don't really see why it would enhance other Quirks, so I'm going to have to say no.
>>
>>55310170
All-For-One when
>>
>>55309599
League of Legends
Origin: Freljord Spirit Drop-In Fighter/Mage (300cp)

Perks
Get Your Bearings
Magic Theory
I Know Jokes
Dance Party (100cp)
I Will Taunt You (100cp)
Shapeshifter - Penguin (200cp)
Eternal Student (300cp)
Iceborn (400cp)

Gear
Recall Amulet

Relics
Rabadon’s Deathcap
Warmog’s Armour

Companions
Pre-Made Team (200cp)

Drawbacks
Heavy and Metal (+600cp)
It's unfortunate that Brows dropped off the face of the earth. I never got to ask them about the limits of Iceborn. I had wanted to know if True Ice was such because of some intrinsic quality that you applied to regular ice/water, or if you could freeze and potentially make True Ice out of ANY liquid.

Also shit I forgot to write out my Companions' builds.
>>
>>55310170
Well, because it's a quirk that "gathers power over time" and not necessarily a quirk that "makes you really fucking strong." It could be argued (rightly, imo) that OFA grants quirkless people great physical strength just because there's no other way for the power to express itself, not because that's the actual, inherent power of OFA.
>>
>>55310175
When you realize that Quirks are genetic, and you can do it yourself with the right science/magic.
>>
>>55310175
>>55309881
You know, jumpmakers aren't really entitled to some special knowledge of the setting that enables them to offer absolute rulings on how those settings work.

Anyone who is up to date on the manga is just as entitled to offer an opinion on how the setting works as NuBee is.
>>
>>55310208
Isn't the theme of One-For-All that each user grants their "Strength" to the next user? I remember All-Might saying something like that when he first explains how it works to Deku.
>>
>>55310175
Never.

>>55310208
True, but it goes completely into unexplored territory and I'm remiss to allow it to do the equivalent of its current strength boosting on Quirks without proof that it would work that way.
>>
>>55309901
Hey, could you harass Brows to come back and either update or give up League of Legends and her other jumps?
>>
>>55310235
The word used was power, specifically. It's ambiguous as to what that means, but from my perspective, it's power in the more general sense, and not power in the specific sense of physical strength.
>>
>>55310245
And why the fuck is that?

There's nothing wrong with giving it to people in the current chain.
>>
>>55310208
It overrides other Quirks, if the user had one of their own. All Might's mentor had one before inheriting One For All, and lost it in the process.
>>
>>55310060
Yeah, Timmy, that was not what I'm saying.

I'm just saying that you won't usually be able to pull out a Battler, Ren or John Egbert on your first jump, because those guys were really lucky to pull off what they did. You will probably die if you go through what they went if you have nothing else.

But don't let me stop your shitposting.

>>55310208
That's a pretty cool way of think of it, but since we don't know how it manifested in other users, there is no way of knowing.

Well, yes. Sir wanted Mirio to became the successor because he would be invincible if he comboed his permeability and the super-strength. That theory would mean that Sir's idea was wrong if OfA just augmented quirks.
>>
>>55310252
Fair enough. I always thought it was meant to be taken almost literally, in that each User of One-For-All has the strength of every prior User, plus their own.
>>
>>55308602
>Adventures coming
Wait, are we getting scenarios for this? That would be cool.
>>
>>55310128
I don't understand why videogame companies keep trying to make movies when they always fail.
>>
>>55310245
Well... you're not really in any sort of position to "allow" or "disallow" things. How those quirks interact is, at the moment, a matter of personal interpretation. This isn't a church, and making a jump doesn't entitle people to pronounce divine edicts on how a setting works.
>>
Is it acceptable to create children for the sake of obtaining power if you decide to raise them normally afterwards?
>>
>>55310290
The guy literally asked Nubee by name if that's how it works.
>>
>>55310267
That has never been said or even been hinted at, what the fuck are you talking about?
Nana had a quirk yes, but they never even hint that she lost it when she gained OfA
>>
>>55310249
How bout ya fuck off.
>>
>>55310249
>implying she'll ever come back
>implying anyone will ever come back
>>
>>55310267
I certainly don't remember that mentioned.

Have you the page or are you just talking out of your ass like the other anon?
>>
>>55310305
Maybe I'm misremembering, then. There's no mention of it powering up her existing Quirk either, though, I'm certain on that point.
>>
>>55310267
Citation on that? Last I checked, we didn't know that either way. And it directly contradicts with the ongoing story in the manga about Mirio as All Might's alternate successor.
>>
>>55310290
>Jumpmakers aren't allowed to make rulings

Hahahaha oh wow, how long has it been since THIS brand of shitposting's been about?
>>
>>55310305
>>55310267
>>55310321
>>55310319
All Might himself states that, if he had given One for All to Todoroki, then he would have had it along with his ice and fire powers and would have been a real 'superhero' for it.
>>
>>55310322
What, Mirio can't have his powers overwritten for some reason? Fuck off, anon.

>>55310324
No he didn't.
>>
>>55310321
Yes, both >>55310267 and >>55310208 have no idea of what they are talking. They have just probably just read the wiki or are shitposting.
>>
>>55310336
>No he didn't.
Yes he did. It was during the tournament. You can go look up the Todoroki episodes yourself.
>>
>>55310321
That is true. We just hear that she had a Quirk, and that Toshinori did not. That's it.
>>
>>55310336
>>55310340
Oh so you're just shitposting then. I was wrong for even responding.
>>
>>55310264
Because I said so.

>>55310290
When I'm asked directly if it does or doesn't, I'm going answer whether it does or doesn't. If you fanwank it otherwise, that's your chain.
>>
>>55310299
It doesn't matter why you create children. Out of love, a desire to create, for personal power, by accident, whatever.
It only matters that you raise, cherish and care for them responsibly.
>>
File: 0041-003.jpg (307KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0041-003.jpg
307KB, 1066x1600px
>>55310336
>>55310267
And on today's this episode of anon being a lying retard...
>>
>>55310351
You're allowed to say "I don't know, but my guess would be.." when you're asked a question that you literally don't know the answer to.

It won't make us think any less of you, we promise.
>>
>>55310368
For what reason? Just to be disproved by the manga in a few weeks/months and have people asking again? What he is doing is the right thing. What you are asking is something hasn't come out and hasn't been hinted at all, there is no reason to authorize your own fanwank as the 'canon' thing.
>>
>>55310361
If only every poster in this shithole of a thread was like you, anon, this would be a better place.
>>
>>55310361
I forgot about that page. Good thing I wasn't even in this argument.
>>
>>55310359
Alright, that's fair.

See, I was going to make child clones of myself to become a SSG and I thought it would be okay if I raised them afterwards, but I figured it was worth a conversation to see if I was being amoral again.
>>
>>55305668
Please don't use NPs to buy multiple Skills and stat boosts. Skills are there for a reason.

>>55305689
That's pretty sweet though.

>>55306878
Personally, I find the stealing to be way cooler when he doesn't use it for powers. Almost wish it had nothing to do with powers with how creative he gets when he has to fight with just that. That said it looks wicked either way.

>>55306964
I mean, this sort of shitposting falls really flat when I've already made jumps with similar or better power stealing stuff anyway.

>>55307100
It's nice and the implication he can improve stuff over time might make it better but...yeah, as a power stealing method it's fairly limited now. The Theft part of the power is actually way stronger.

The main issue with it is that since he's incomplete, it's got a ways to go in terms of power growth.

>>55307125
Pretty much every power in the series so far will be in the jump.

>>55308090
Definitely on the former, possibly on the latter. We've only got Kouu's implication there.

>>55308898
Yeah, one of the reasons I decided to go ahead and make it despite the low chapter count, since we've got no idea when or if it will be picked up again.

>>55309010
It's pretty rough where it cuts

>>55310324
How does that imply it would have boosted his other powers? Todoroki having a super high class physical brute power in addition to his already high class element powers sound like they'd make him a 'real superhero' just as easy.
>>
>>55310394
You can't be "disproved" by admitting that you don't know, you drooling idiot. Trying to make an arbitrary, absolute ruling about something that isn't clear in an ongoing series is the only sure way to get your shit disproved.
>>
File: 1312512701336.png (76KB, 211x198px) Image search: [Google]
1312512701336.png
76KB, 211x198px
>>55310423
>How does that imply it would have boosted his other powers?
I wasn't supporting that point, smartass. I had never said that. I was countering anon's claim that it took away your Quirk when you got OfA.
>>
>>55310440
Huh, my bad there anon.
>>
>>55310423
Have you checked out the raws? Lots of powers there.

Also, are we going to get a knife (can't remember the name right now of the thing that they use to get their powers) to go giving people powers outside the jump?
>>
>>55310426
Or he's making a ruling that can be easily changed later, instead of dealing with you shrieking at him for trying to nerf something allowed now that is conclusively disproven later. You and your sort made it this way, where it's easier to buff something than nerf it, so live with your actions.
>>
So, I know Jumpers are incredibly powerful one man armies and all, but what are some good perk combinations for making an army?
As in, gathering soldiers said army, improving troop loyalty and discipline, powers and magic that can be taught or given to them, methods to empower them, stuff like that?

I know it's not exactly efficient but you can't deny there's definitely some appeal to making a legion of ninja cyborg bug-people who are all wizards.
>>
>>55310175
>>55310215
Heck, you could probably just use OoC mind control to get him to give you AFO, by using AFO. Then you just steal all his other quirks and you're golden.

Literally the only thing you need to get AFO is any of the hundreds of mind control magics available in the chain.
>>
>>55310472
Geneforge. Grow an army in a vat.
>>
>>55310368
If the situation changes somehow in the future I'll change my answer, but I'd rather avoid giving 'I don't know' or 'Maybe' as responses when I can. In this case, there's no indication in the series so far that One For All overcharges other quirks people have if they have any.

I don't know all the answers to everything I'm asked, and I'm glad people don't expect that from me either.

The page ripped from the manga posted directly above your post is all but explicitly says it doesn't if you want some form of proof to go on for an answer though.
>>
>>55310472
Shadow Realm has a good army-raising perkline.
>>
>>55310462
Not yet, though if you had a link that'd be great. Not sure how many I could glean from the chinese translation but it might give me some ideas for some OC stuff. I hadn't done OC stuff much yet mostly because I'm a little worried I'd go too close to Fate stuff so maybe having a guide might help

Branch of Rinne, they're called. You'll get one for free but it only works for you and people in this world, you'll be able to pay for a set that works on people in other worlds though.
>>
>>55310426
But we know. The page in >>55310361 clearly says that he would get Superstrength + whatever powers he had, not upgrade them.

Of course, you have already proven that you are just shitposting, so there is no more merit in answer you. At least you could try to read the manga, it's a fun read.

>>55310472
Do you want to spawn lots of minions or to improve your leadership skills of those you already have?

For tactics and leadership, Overlord (the Series), Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Fate/ as a servant have some pretty awesome perks.

If you just want to spawn minions, get Demon Spawn (Hero BBS) or that perk in Angel Notes that lets you spawn thousands of servants.
>>
>>55310496
That assumes you'll be available to re-rule. God knows we've been saddled with dozens of ill-conceived "rulings" from hundreds of threads back that nothing can be done about now.
>>
>>55310513
>Brings up minions
>Doesn't mention Overlord(Games)
0/10
>>
>>55310540
That's because that Jump isn't very good.
>>
>>55310531
Anon, I've literally been here since Thread 1. You guys are going to have to really piss me the fuck off for me to make some explosive exit now.
>>
>>55307820
Cockroach Niggers From Outer Space
Bad Touch Ghost Arms Tentacle Rape
A Cannibal Halfling Desert Apocalypse
Cubes, Tree Punching, Mobs, Isolation
Literally Sapient Bee-stiality Cuckoldry
Children's Spinning Top Fighting Game
Shouting Makes You Stronger & Blond
Everyone Is A Bullshit Conceptual God
Everyone Is Bullshit 2: Chinese Edition
Electronic Bootleg Snowflake Pokemon
Giant Platonic Cave Allegory: The Movie
Mineralized Lesbians From Outer Space
Literally The Worst Movie About Foods
These Historical Figures Were All Girls
Insect Allies of Justice Fight Monsters
This Megastructure is Very Improbable
Traumatized Lolita Zombie Apocalypse
Colorful Underwater Nightmare Sponge
1000 Levels of Cute Cardboard Ghosts
In The Far Future There Is Only Grimdark

I think that's most of them.
>>
File: 012.jpg (393KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
393KB, 870x1236px
>>55310509
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6c2IrjobtVqMnNrMXBSZFlPRmM

New powers appear, but not that manyApparently Big Guy was Manhattan, and there is also a Tesla?
guy and a space cosmonaut/astronaut with laser beams. All of these can vaporize cities.

As for the story Nurse was the evilest one all along.
>>
>>55310513
>Of course, you have already proven that you are just shitposting, so there is no more merit in answer you. At least you could try to read the manga, it's a fun read.

I'm caught up on the manga. Have an RSS feed for it, even. My argument was strictly about proper behavior from jumpmakers, not how OFA should work. I was annoyed by NuBee offering a flat "no" without any canonical basis. If he had posted that manga page, or even just referenced it in his reply, this would not be a problem.

It it shitposting now to expect people to support claims with evidence, or to admit ignorance when ignorance is all they have? Is that how far we've fallen?
>>
>>55310575
Thanks muchly anon.
>>
>>55310472
Oh! I'm going to shill for a minute.

>Ring of Red
Literally the entire Commander Perkline. Comes with major tactical knowledge, the ability to recruit soldiers out of the local population, and a passive ability that causes those you command to believe in you!

>Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen
In addition to one of the classes allowing you to learn how to make Golems, which make for excellent front line brutes, there's also the entire General Perkline. Gives you a low-grade luck perk that protects you from getting hit by stray projectiles in battles, a lifetime of Defensive and Offensive tactical knowledge, and Hammer To Fall, which allows you to instantly turn around surprise attacks and ambushes on those who try to spring them.

Or you could go the Pumpkin route and make your own undead Pumpkinhead army. Which you could do while still being a General.

/shill.
>>
>>55310569
I got most of these, but what's the ghost arms one?
>>
>>55310513
Anon, if the shitposter took the time to read anything, then he wouldn't be available to shitpost. This is his one and only hobby.
>>
>>55310585
God you're whiny.
>>
>>55310569
>Terra Formars
>?
>Dark Sun
>Minecraft
>Bee Movie
>Beyblade
>Dragonballz
>?
>?
>?
>Cave Story???
>Steven Universe
>Foodfight
>... that could be any number of them frankly, but hazarding a guess on any Fate/
>Kamen Rider?
>Blame!
>Nechronica
>Spongebob
>Spooky's House of Jumpscares
>Warhams

I think I got most of them right.
>>
>>55310606
I think it's Elfen Lied.
>>
>>55310569
>Literally Sapient Bee-stiality Cuckoldry
See, it always shocks me how blatant that part is and how nobody in the movie calls them out on it. People are just supposed to instantly side with them because her husband didn't take the bee cause seriously and treats the main character poorly because he suspects (rightly, it turns out) that he's trying to nab his wife.
>>
File: 3834858-9930994364-35173.jpg (117KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
3834858-9930994364-35173.jpg
117KB, 640x492px
>>55310540
But those minions are kinda meh.

For useless but numerous and fun minions, I would wait for The Darkness jump

>>55310569
>Everyone Is A Bullshit Conceptual God
>Everyone Is Bullshit 2: Chinese Edition

I think I know one of these, but then other...
>>
>>55310637
See, the Ghost Arms make sense, but then "Tentacle Rape"?

Unless he means the part where Lucy tries to fuck up the planet?
>>
>>55310629
>Cave Story???

I think he means The Room? Not sure.
>>
>>55310606
>>55310648
I probably should have said
Ghost Arms Bad Touch Reverse Rape

>>55310629
Not Cave Story. Mimiga are comfy.
>>
>>55310663
Okay yeah I woulda got that.

oh well, better luck next time.
>>
>>55310663
I still don't get it.
>>
>>55310629
>Electronic Bootleg Snowflake Pokemon
>>?
I think he means Digimon?

Although Digimon is just a year young than Pokemon.
>>
>>55310684
When a diclonus pass their vectors through a male's testicles, they ensure all children he sires are also diclonii.
>>
>>55310691
Mons series are old as balls besides, but Pokemon was the big one and quickest to transition to American audiences, so it's always going to be thought of as the one people are copying.
>>
>>55310568
It doesn't even need to be explosive. A gradual loss of interest in the hobby, intensified RL obligations, dangerous events... Plenty of reasons why you couldn't be here. Wild_Card, Skull Slime, Batman_Anon haven't been seen in forever, and if they got mad, left without fanfare or drama.
>>
>>55310736
>Jumpchain will never go out with a bang, but simply slowly fade away
>>
If I take a continuity drawback and a background in a Dragon Ball jump do I get new memories or do I use my pre existing history?
>>
>>55310727
Indeed. The very first Mons game was...Digital Devil Story, I think? At the very least, the series that game was based on is the first modern Mons story. It's also pointing out how the concept of Mons is dangerous and how it's stupid to fuck with these kinds of things, so it's kind of funny how it went from 'this is a bad idea, don't do it' to...well, Pokemon and Digimon.
>>
Do we have any perks to be invisible to non-standard or weird senses? Like not showing up on Force Sight in Star Wars and similar things?
>>
How early d'ya think I should stop by HunterxHunter?
>>
>>55310640
Maybe it's a metaphor.
A metaphor for:
>If you don't respect Jerry Seinfeld, he will fuck your wife and ruin your life.

It's a pretty bold proclamation to put in movie form.
>>
>>55310705
Huh.
>>
>>55310795
Private from Death Note.
>>
>>55310640
>>55310826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvsVOrlZcOU
>>
>>55310795
Get Omega from DB GT and either eat the Shimmershroud from Lightbringer or the Nye Cloak from Travelers Gate.

Alternatively, the one of the Night perks from Solars works for that, but you have to obscure yourself (mask and/or sunglasses are sufficient). Then there are various piecemeal immunities elsewhere... SDK has something for spiritual senses, StarCraft Zerg for psychic, GURPs Dungeon Fantasy for Eldritch Abominations, Stranger Things for scrying, and I'm sure there are others.
>>
>>55310736
Mmmm, point there I suppose, but not really something I'm going to plan around in this regard ahead of time. Short of something sudden and permanent, I'll mention my leave if I make it.

>>55310794
To be fair it's always seen as this hilariously dangerous thing in Digimon too in most of the series.
>>
>>55310822
Fairly early on compared to other shonen, upper end power in setting is only around equal to military weaponry. So as long as you're stronger than a tank you can handle like 90% of things in setting.
>>
>>55310885
Ooh, that's a nice one.

>>55310914
Lots of options there. Thanks.
>>
>>55310795
Weirdness Filter + Membership upgrade in Generic Creepypasta.
>Your weirdness filter becomes stronger, deadening the supernatural senses of nearby hostile beings to help you avoid detection.

Private from Death Note
>Supernatural abilities that allow people to gleam information about others seem to be unable to give their user anything that you don’t want them to know about about you.
Just set it to "I don't want anyone to be able to determine anything, not even my presence".

Sixth Sense Static from Stranger Things
>You’re unreadable. Putting on a perfect poker face is instinctual, and no attempts to read your motive or alignment will turn up any results, whether mundane or supernatural. Any supernatural attempts to channel you, scry on you, or read your mind in any way will turn up as static.
Isn't quite as good, but still.
>>
File: scared octopus.gif (904KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
scared octopus.gif
904KB, 198x300px
>>55310930
...what's the other 10%?
>>
File: Communication Issues.jpg (128KB, 600x1644px) Image search: [Google]
Communication Issues.jpg
128KB, 600x1644px
Jumpers! Have you and your companions and/or waifus/husbandos ever had communication problems?
>>
>>55310601
Do you need to digest things eaten with Omega? If so, would being more powerful affect that?
>>
>>55311026
Pfft, no.
Why do you think we made up our own language?
I mean, it was mainly because we were bored as fuck in Civilization, but also that.
>>
>>55310930
So what's this about chimera ants?
>>
>>55309712
>Dr. Slump jump when?
Penguin Village exists in Dragon Ball, you should stop by when you get the chance.
>>
>>55311035
I think it takes care of the digestion for you. It's less that you're dissolving the magic item in stomach acid and absorbing it through your small intestine, it's more like you're fusing with it directly and eating is the action that triggers it.
>>
>>55311026
Not since the psychic link. That caused it's own sort of problems.
>>
>>55311086
Isn't there a vampire somewhere near there?
>>
>>55311035
Nah, you just swallow it and it stays in your body, giving you it's stuff
>>
File: 774f3e9185b0b96d79aa9a49ab303004.png (548KB, 700x1039px) Image search: [Google]
774f3e9185b0b96d79aa9a49ab303004.png
548KB, 700x1039px
>>55311026
New!Jumper
I was a Chocobo during my time in Chocobo Dungeon. And I was mostly stuck that way until we came up with a spell to transform me into a hybrid form. Which I couldn't maintain all the time because it was a mana sucking little bugger of a spell. Anyways, as for your question, I'll let this except speak for itself.

>“Of course. But the kwehid is right to a certain extent. The people of this -wark- town deserve to have their memories returned. The kwehursed bell needs to go. And since no other heroes are stepping forwark, it stands to reason khwe need to do it.”

That was the best I could manage for four years. And the bird noises only got worse when I was in dangerous situations.
>>
>>55311112
I don't remember if there was a vampire in Dr. Slump, but there's at least one vampire in Dragon Ball.

He beat Krillen.
>>
>>55311114
Oh, so if you don't take hammerspace stomach perks, can you run out of room?
>>
>>55311078
Insect monsters that absorb the DNA of whatever they eat and pass it on to their offspring. A pretty big arc happens when one (that had some human traits) mutates and is able to make near-human Chimera Ants with slight insectile features (joints that imply a carapace, mostly) as well as traits from other animals she's eaten. So these things are pretty aggressive, and between their animal powers and those few of them that figure out Nen, they're extremely strong. Also, some of them have the memories of people she's eaten, often but not always also having the appearance of that person, too. Anyways, they cause a lot of havoc, with the worst one being the Chimera Ant "king", Meruem. That guy's an asshole. Either kill the queen ant before she gives birth to him, or get ready for him being just so annoying a fight. I mean, there are plenty of jumps that would give you the power you need to kill him handily, but in the Hunter x Hunter setting by itself he's definitely top-tier.
>>
>>55309712
>>55309922
After looking through all his manga, the only ones distinct enough for their own jumps are probably these two, Kajika, Nekomajin, and Sandland. The rest are DB or Dr. Slump prototypes or one shots set in the same setting.

Seriously, Toriyama has huge issues sticking with a series. After he hit it big with DB he has basically stuck with nothing.

>>55311086
Most of Dr. Slump takes place before DB, funny enough.
>>
>>55310970
Particularly strong humans, the upper level chimera ants, and things from the dark continent, which the human world largely ignores that it even exists.
>>55311078
They were the largest arc of the story and are stronger in general than humans, but if you don't take the drawback it would solve itself without you getting involved. The guys that took care of it did so without even asking for help from people that really could have helped. The strongest of them were able to make explosions like high end military weaponry, and the Ant King survived a "not"nuke to the face(he was charred black from it and ultimately died due to poison from the "not"nuke).
>>
>>55310451

I thought I should mention that the GT jump doesn't seem to have been uploaded. Also you kind of made a small error. Ten years after the defeat of Majin Buu is the epilogue of Dragon Ball Z where Goku leaves to train Uub. GT starts five years after that.

Anyway I also have a few questions about this jump and one concerning Majiko.

1. Does 1/16th Saiyan apply to things like supernatural bloodlines that are hereditary, but not what would normally be called genetic or even biological?

2. This one's also about 1/16th Saiyan. Does 'directly descended' mean it only applies to hereditary stuff gained from being born naturally without any alterations/modifications (including innate ones do to modifications done before birth or to ancestors), or just that you have to be able to trace back the lineage? For example would it work for stuff like the genetics of a Cell type android from Multiverse, or being Mordred to gain dragon powers do to Merlin modifying Arthuria, or being a Dead Apostle and to get True Ancestor stuff, or Adam and/or Lilith stuff by being an Evangelion Angel.

3. Do characters with stuff like back up bodies and spare selves that 'moved' from the original count as dead enough to qualify for The Real Fake? For example could you use it to be things like a Touko Doll in a Nasuverse jump or one of the Rei clones in Evangelion (assuming you arrive after the first one is killed).

Oh also on a side note I find the implications of the Android race and the Revenge Made Manifest perk hilarious if you take both and take everything in the fluff literally. Mostly since it implies that the Tuffles and Gero somehow managed to work together to design you despite the timeline issues it would involve. Like I'm imagining the Tuffles using a precog to find someone that will hate Saiyans as much as they do, sending data to where Gero will be, and the two 'faking' a time travel conversation research project solely because of how much they hate the Saiyans.
>>
>>55310128
Hey Heavens (or Digger if you're there), what would happen if I took a non-drop-in background and a continuity drawback for a Kamen Rider jump (of course assuming I've been there before)?
>>
>>55311175
I thought the guy with the not!nuke just had one implanted inside of him and chose to activate it when he knew he was about to die, to suicide the monster king. Er, that is, he had it inside him all along instead of having the ability to produce them.
>>
>>55311229
Your past self pops out of existence and your new self pops in to whoever had been living their life at that point. Or, if you'd prefer not to steal someone's life, it retcons in the background as though nothing else was different - kind of like how the events leading up to Build somehow happened not long before/after the Kamen Rider Chronicle crisis.

It's an area of fanwank, really.
>>
>>55307820
I would rather solo jump Ravenloft, then Dark Sun and take the drawback that sends me back to Ravenloft again then spend ten years in the following jumps:
Bee Movie
Emoji Movie
Death Note (I would end up killing the entire cast)
Oblivion Movie
Light of Terra ( way too many supplements)
>>
Does The Great Gatsby have a jump?
>>
>>55311250
Japan is such a terrifying place if you take all the Kamen Riders as existing in the same universe. It's not as bad as Super Sentai's Japan, though, which definitely does all take place in the same world. For the past 39 years, a random city each year has been bombarded with kaiju attacks. Dear god.
>>
>>55310794
>>55310929
Well there's a big difference in the nature of the beings.In DDD, they're horrible demons and gods that people are fucking with using technology. In Digimon, they're sapient computer programs that can be friendly or not, and generally it's just when you're a dick that things fuck up. And in pokemon they're magic animals that want to be trained by humans or live together with them and humans are literally related to them and used to fucking marry them and shit. So you'd obviously approach interaction differently with all these.
>>
>>55311250
Hey Heavens, some discussion a thread or two ago got me wondering, does the Guardian origin in DBZ have enough leeway to let you replace Kami?
>>
>>55311303
Oh yeah, there's a definite difference in tone and in what the Mons in question are like. I just thought it was funny that the very first Mons series was about how bad of an idea it was.
>>
>>55311026
Only when one of us is under a Mute Drawback. And my habit of trying to give magic to children. Why would anyone think that giving Tiny Tina (Borderlands) magic and superpowers would be a bad idea?
>>
>>55311290
Yeah, it's not a fun time.
>>55311318
If you wanted, sure. Kami tried passing the role onto Goku of all people at the end of Dragon Ball, I believe, so he'd be okay with a capable successor.
>>
>>55311338
Oh, while we're on this topic of conversation, I think the root of modern monster training games was a minigame in Dragon Quest, right? At least I vaguely remember that being passed around as trivia.
>>
>>55310930
To be fair, the series isn't over. It's basically at the point in the story equivalent to when the characters in Toriko moved from the regular world to the Gourmet World. It's just never, ever going to get to the finale because the mangaka is lazy as all hell.
>>
>>55311026
Short hair is an abomination.
>>
>>55311375
I thought it was a combination of loathing for the story, disease and laziness.
>>
>>55311355
>Kami tried passing the role onto Goku of all people
I can't help but imagine some kind of gag where Kami officially declares Goku as Earth's Guardian, turns around to get something, then turns back and sees that literally the entire planet is on fire.
>>
>>55311385
Listen anon, you can't just call people abominations for having shit taste.
>>
>>55311405
Just laziness. He does things like complain that his back hurts then gets spotted at restaurants with his wife and kids. He just plain doesn't want to do anything.
>>
I seem to remember someone claiming a Crysis jump. Did anything come of that?
>>
>>55311416
I can call their hair abominable, though.
>>
>>55311375
Yea but the things in the dark continent basically just stay there, it's perfectly safe to ignore them if you stay in the human world.
>>
>>55311385
Maybe if you have no taste.
>>
>>55311140
Potentially, yeah.

>>55311219
Eh, it's ten or fie years, depending on sub or dub. I don't think it makes too much difference either way.

1- Yes.

2- Yes, it has to be natural parents. If you've artificially added something to yourself, the perk won't help you there.

3- er, the Real Fake? You'll have to remind me which one that was from.

Isn't it wonderful seeing science advance through mutual hatred of monkey men?
>>
>>55311439
Shut up, Woolie.
>>
>>55311385
Short hair can be cute too. Style does play a role in that though.
>>
File: cebf6628e8d0e93b5aabd105a498efc7.jpg (228KB, 1977x2361px) Image search: [Google]
cebf6628e8d0e93b5aabd105a498efc7.jpg
228KB, 1977x2361px
>>55311385
But short hair allows excellent access to the side of the neck without worrying about getting a mouthful of hair in the process.
>>
>>55311303
>humans are literally related to them and used to fucking marry them and shit
wut
>>
>>55311448
>2- Yes, it has to be natural parents. If you've artificially added something to yourself, the perk won't help you there.
Not him, but this answer is a bit ambiguous. Does it work for Cell-type androids? They're not the product of parents, true, they're genetically engineered, but they're created as a fetus and allowed to grow from there. They're not the same as someone adding stuff to themselves later.
>>
>>55311359
I think it was Dragon Quest V that first had that, so while that might have played a major role, Digital Devil Story would still have come first with monster training.
>>
>>55311488
>Sinnoh_Lore.webm
>>
File: Woolie_Uchiha.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Woolie_Uchiha.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>55311385
Woolie Ninjas have been dispatched to kill you for your shit taste.
>>
>>55311463
Why is that picture actually perfect? Raven just hits all the right points.
>>
>>55311448
So do they get in the way of other things that you try to eat? If you move in the wrong way, can they damage you? If they're destroyed by your body, do you lose their benefits? Can you vomit them up?
>>
>>55311463
>The Virgin "kiss a girl with short hair's neck"
>Not the Chad "gnaw through her hair and tear out her carotid artery"
>>
>>55311488
That's apparently a thing in the lore if you go far back enough, humans literally branched off a long, long time ago from them, and mixed societies and stuff used to be more of a thing.

>>55311500
Oooh, thank you.
>>
>>55311488
Look up the original Japanese versions of the Canalave Library lore books. Humans and pokemon used to be the same kind of creature, and formerly would intermarry with each other.
>>
>>55311521
There is a seventy percent chance that this may be my fetish.
Go on.
>>
>>55311290
Remember that time Bandora sacrificed kids and her eyesight to summon SATAN?
>>
>>55311492
It'll work for those sorts, if it's all during their creation that they get mixed up.
>>
>>55311511
Unless you really stuff yourself, I don't imagine so. No. I don't imagine that your body would hurt a part of you. Yes.
>>
>>55311536
There's a one hundred percent chance that you're fucked up.
But at least you're not as bad as Bancho.
>>
>>55311463
The trick is to approach from the front, Yoro.
>>
>>55310569
>Children's Spinning Top Fighting Game

>He doesnt want to part the seas and destroy entire armies with spinning tops and beasts inside of spinning tops
>>
>>55311554
Okay, thanks. They're not "a part of you", though, they're just stored inside of you.
>>
>>55311421
I'll take that as a no?
>>
>>55311597
They're both. They're stored inside you but they're also part of you, since you have all their powers and such.
>>
Other than Eberron, which hopefully Eberron anon will show up with some day, what D&D things do you want jumps for?
>>
>>55311521
>The Virgin waifufag
>The Chad philanderer
>>
>>55311614
Yes, but only temporarily.
>>
Today I learned that fairies exist in Dragon Ball, so not only could you be a SSGSSJ half-Mermaid or whatever, but you can also be a fairy and do all that too. Earthlings sure are weird.
>>
>>55311583
What fresh hell even is Beyblade?
>>
File: fat snek.jpg (150KB, 900x1073px) Image search: [Google]
fat snek.jpg
150KB, 900x1073px
>>55311511
>>55311554
>>55311597
>>55311614
I'm not going to lie: For a second there, I thought you guys were talking about relationship advice during a mother's first pregnancy
>>
>>55311631
Mystara.
>>
>>55311634
>VirginChadnonsense

am I getting too old

i do not understand you kids and your memes anymore
>>
>>55311650
>Witness the power of a LEGENDARY SUPER FAIRY!
>>
>>55311643
Why does that matter?

>>55311654
hahaha. Man. That's some grim stuff with that first comment in mind. Haha.
>>
File: 65148489494441.jpg (317KB, 900x1246px) Image search: [Google]
65148489494441.jpg
317KB, 900x1246px
>>55311510
I've been saying it for years. Raven is all kinds of perfection and deserves the happiness her life usually lacks.

>>55311581
Tsk tsk. Sometimes the surprise is part of the fun. Sure, you could approach from the front and broadcast your intentions, but feeling them give that little jump of surprise that turns into a shiver is just... Mmm...
>>
File: beyblade moses.jpg (34KB, 699x393px) Image search: [Google]
beyblade moses.jpg
34KB, 699x393px
>>55311652
Magic

Also the current series is called BEYBLADE: BURST GOD
>>
>>55311666

>The Virgin Memer

vs The Chad Professor
>>
>>55311666
Don't worry about it, dank meme propagation just seems to be accelerating at the moment because more and more people and getting used to the internet

>>55311679
I'm just saying, the way I've heard some people talk about fish and mercury poisoning sounds UNERRINGLY familiar to that that post.

Fish is a brain food. Until you have a baby, at which point it is apparently Agent Orange.
>>
>>55311679
Because they're more batteries than actual parts of you.
>>
>>55311699
They made another one?
>>
>>55311666
Well Satan, it's just a bunch of kids, teenagers, and barely-middle-agers using memes to cope with depression.

Most of the time.
>>
>>55311695
In fucking deed. Time to start my multiversal DC harem early I guess.
>>
>>55311114
Can you not use it then if you're a ghost?
>>
>>55311718
Dude they've been making so many beyblade series for fucking years its insane
>>
>>55311559
That's not saying very much though

>>55311631
Aside from Eberron?

Council of Wyrms, Underdark, Xorvintaal/The Great Game, Spelljammer, Planespace, Mystara, maybe Ghostwalk, or even something based on Lords of Madness?
>>
>>55311709
Well, do you not see teeth or your skin as part of you? What about your eyeballs or limbs? Your kidneys? These can all be removed and, with the right stuff, new ones can be put on.

>>55311733
Well, if you could affect physical things as a ghost, I don't see why not. If not, you wouldn't be able to eat more but you wouldn't lose what was already a part of you, since they'd go ghost as well.
>>
>>55311114
So should the "powers" granted by the perk be treated more as "items" for the purposes of perks which interact with them? Like, you couldn't bestow or improve upon them, unless you directly transferred or modified the item, right?
>>
>>55311753
I second literally all of those D&D properties. Especially Underdark.
>>
>>55311775
No, they're powers for as long as they're within your body so treat them as such. Don't treat them as perks, because they aren't, but they are powers. Like I said, they're part of you as long as they're within you.
>>
>>55311756
I'd personally say it's more akin to a pacemaker, but okay. Regardless, if a process of your body for some reason destroys it, do you lose the benefits?
>>
>>55311812
If for some reason your body destroys it, and if your body is destroying things that count as part of your body you sound like you're already having problems, then yes, you lose the benefit.

But as I already said, despite the seeming difficulties in understanding it, they're a part of your body when they're in it. If you have some perk making your body tougher or made of energy or something like that, it'll work on these items too.
>>
>>55311799
Hey Val, can I safely bring items back and forth between worlds in The Weakness of Beatrice if I have the Two Worlder perk?
>>
>>55311799
Would improving upon them improve the item, then, or can they not be improved? If you get reduced to a single cell with them in you, do they still count as "part of you", or is that not "inside" enough?
>>
>>55311782
Underdark would be pretty cool, yeah. I'd make one of them myself, but I already have two WIPs and haven't been able to write for a while now.
>>
>>55311832
You can, yes.

>>55311836
Most likely.

I'd imagine that so long as they aren't specifically removed, they'd regenerate like any other organ.
>>
>>55311559
Eh, probably.
But at least I don't hide behind claiming that I'm a good person.
>>
Did someone post a Metal Slug jump in thread? There's one in the uploads folder
>>
>>55311866
>Spoiler
Man, I know that feeling. Divinity is kicking my butt and I haven't gotten very far on Pyre after cranking out the skeleton. Here's hoping you get your inspiration back.
>>
>>55311827
So would they count as supernatural "biological powers" for the purposes of something like The Next Generation, seeing as they're a "part of you"?
>>
>>55311942
Hm. Most likely, yes.
>>
>>55311448

>Eh, it's ten or fie years, depending on sub or dub. I don't think it makes too much difference either way.

Either way the two time frames you gave from when it starts aren't at the same time.

>2- Yes, it has to be natural parents. If you've artificially added something to yourself, the perk won't help you there.

Sorry, but there's still some stuff I'm not completely sure about. So I have two more questions about this just incase.
Does 'natural parents' mean it requires being born 'naturally, or would an ancestor making an artificially born but 'genetically' related heir you descended from be enough?

Are you counting hereditary modifications someone might be born with as artificially added for the purpose of the perk?

>3- er, the Real Fake? You'll have to remind me which one that was from.

The being a clone perk from Majiko.

Oh also I remembered another question I had about that perk.

Does the 'they must be the same biological race as you' part exclude things like being a clone of a hybrid, or being the clone of something supernatural?

>Isn't it wonderful seeing science advance through mutual hatred of monkey men?

Like I said it's hilarious.
>>
>>55311942
I..Thats! I!....I wish I thought of that, nice work anon.
>>
>>55311918
The one in uploads was not posted in thread, no.
>>
>>55311974
Oh, right. Haha, sorry, my bad there.

The latter is okay. It must be during creation but being artificially created like Cell would still let the perk work.

Hereditary modifications? If by that you mean stuff that wouldn't count for the perk but is then passed down to the child, yeah, those wouldn't work even when passed down.

Oh, right. For The Real Fake, it depends. If it's just back up bodies and the same soul moving between them, that counts as alive. If it's just clones or independent, living copies and the original is still dead, then that counts as dead.

It only excludes it if you yourself are not that race. So hybrids cannot be picked unless you are the same kind of hybrid, same with supernatural races if you yourself are not one.
>>
>>55311972
Hmm... Okay. Interesting, thanks.

>>55311987
It was mainly a hypothetical to see what exactly they counted as, but it's nice to see a nifty combo come out of it.
>>
>>55309710
I believe FE Heroes has a perk to suddenly a holiday.
>>
>>55309710
>Go to the beach
>Invite People
???
>>
>>55311650
I also learned that DB Fusions includes a female version of the Ginyu Force, as well as Dodoria and Zarbon. Yes, even Guldo.
>>
File: female ginyu.jpg (317KB, 1200x701px) Image search: [Google]
female ginyu.jpg
317KB, 1200x701px
>>55312134
...Huh. This is apparently a thing now.

I am not sure how to feel about it.
>>
>>55312169
>Jace literally doesn't look any different
>>
>>55312169
Why do they look like children?
>>
>>55312180
The graphical power of the 3DS.
>>
>>55312169
So jumpers, which of you have the courage and perversion to waifu this band of ladies?
>>
>>55312180
That's how the game looks.
>>
>>55312174
Are we sure Jace was actually male?
>>
>>55312174
It's hard to get girlier than Jace.
>>
>>55312134
Why did fat faced, pimply Guldo get the cool girl face type?
>>
>>55312207
He was aggressively Australian. He was so Aussie I was expecting him to summon a kangaroo.
>>
>>55312028
Huh.

Well, if you're out there Brutus, please do what you gotta. Does anyone know if he's alright at the moment from the hurricane?
>>
Was there a perk called Prodigy among Prodigies? Or am I just mis-remembering the Human capstone from Marvel Magic?
>>
────────────¸,o¤°“°¤o,¸
─────────── (…. ‿ .…)
───────── oOO——`´——OOo
▀█▀─█▄█─█▀█─█▄─█─█▄▀──█▄█─█▀█─█─█
─█──█▀█─█▀█─█─▀█─█▀▄───█──█▄█─█▄█

It's been fun these last couple of years. So I decided to thank you guys. I hope we have fun and get along for many more years to come!
>>
>>55312209
Well, I imagine there are members of Guldo's race (they're called Bas) who aren't fat and pimply and who want to be cool. Like Parm over there.
>>
This is probably very niche and doesn't exist, but is there a perk to get a copy of the powers of anyone I marry?
>>
>>55312227
Fuck off
>>
>>55312227
I hope we do get along.
>>
>>55312244
Doesn't sound super niche. Sounds like something most Harem Jumpers would want. Not me, but then I've never been one to focus on power, just playing to my theme and having fun.
>>
>>55312227
D'aww.
>>
File: 1472315329734.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472315329734.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>55312227
Are you're a cutie? I hope we have fun too. Headpats all around!
>>
>>55312283
What is that from?
>>
>>55312071

>Oh, right. Haha, sorry, my bad there.

It's fine. I just figured I might as well mention it in case you wanted to fix things before it got uploaded. Although chances are most people would have probably missed it. I really only noticed to do having looked at the timeline before.

>Hereditary modifications? If by that you mean stuff that wouldn't count for the perk but is then passed down to the child, yeah, those wouldn't work even when passed down.

Yep, or at least ones that could be inherited that way. My example for that was how Merlin made Arthuria part dragon, and then she had Mordred and apparently other descendants.

>Oh, right. For The Real Fake, it depends. If it's just back up bodies and the same soul moving between them, that counts as alive. If it's just clones or independent, living copies and the original is still dead, then that counts as dead.

I actually have no clue which category either of those two examples I gave counts as. I mean I know Touko has to die for the next one to activate, but even her answer to the "Are you the same person or not? is literally "Don't know don't care". Meanwhile the original Rei's soul isn't in the body of the later clones, but Evangelion soul stuff is weird.

So any ideas about what to do if made rather vague about which one it is or not?
>>
File: lisa frank baphomet.png (269KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
lisa frank baphomet.png
269KB, 540x540px
>>55312227
I hope we have fun and get along too.
>>
>>55312314
It's from Bakemonogatari or one of the related series. Really great series with some wonderful animation, but it's certainly an odd watch. A really odd watch.
>>
Is there any perk that would let me go into an MMO world game and grind the enemies for loot then pop back out into the normal world with the loot being real still? Thinking of going to Yggdrasil in Overlord and taking a few of the notable World Items.
>>
File: exaid.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
exaid.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55312345
You're probably better off just making and using Gashats from Kamen Rider Exaid, thought that wont cover everything you specifically want
>>
Are there any D&D spells for dealing with light penalties for races like the Drow who can't stand bright light? Like magic sunglasses or something Like that?
>>
File: Beerusuisu.jpg (229KB, 545x1277px) Image search: [Google]
Beerusuisu.jpg
229KB, 545x1277px
>>55312169
>Whirus
This character would probably beat everyone not named Grand Priest desu.
>>
>>55312345
Gamer's Loot can net you "real" loot from "fake" enemies, but I'm not sure how to ensure your enemies are "real" enough to be challenging and offer good loot. Glitch would allow you to enter videogame worlds... but I'm pretty sure the "monsters" there might as well be props.
>>
>>55312381
>making and using Gashats from Kamen Rider Exaid

I do not understand what that is.

>>55312404
Glitch would let me interact with players though right? If so I could just find a parallel world where someone has one I suppose.
>>
>>55312383
I don't /think/ so... but there's the Daylight Adaptation feat, so you can probably just get used to light over time.

Also, if you don't want to bother with that, there's the Sundark Goggles from Races of the Dragon. Which are basically just sunglasses, to eliminate the light sensitivity thing. Non-magical, so they're dirt cheap at 10gp.
>>
>>55312448
Good to know, thank you.
>>
Is there anybody planning on making an Infamous jump that covers the games themselves instead of afterwards? I don't mind the one we have, but I'd actually like to take part in the story.
inb4 "Rule 1", I literally don't have any time to do it, unfortunately.
>>
File: Teleports your Teleport.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Teleports your Teleport.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>55312444
You want stuff from a videogame, you can be a hero that gets powers from his videogames, where your powers depend on what game you're using. A strategy game about being a demon lord would let you use magic and summon grunts, or a jet combat game would let you fly and shoot missiles. Though powers are kinda dependent on how much Bugster virus is in it (and how much is injected into you) but if you CP buy your games, the level 50+ gashats you won't do that
>>
>>55311631
I remember talk of a D&D god jump once.
>>
>>55312244
The Ebon Dragon can probably get you something like that actually. He's all about marriage and copying others.
>>
There's a surprising amount of jumps with no intro or explanation for the setting.
>>
>>55312709
Yes? And? The early days of /jc/ didn't ask as many questions as people tend to now.
>>
>>55312709
In other news, water is wet and the sun rose today.
>>
>>55312734
It was a simpler time, if no less frustrating.

In fact, the simplicity was probably the frustrating thing, and we are now too far in the other direction. This is purely speculation on my part.
>>
People have talked about an Underdark jump before but what would you want to see in one?
Obviously Drow and Mind Flayers but what else?
What perks or magic items would you want to see?
How can we catch a jumpmaker for it without some bait?
>>
>>55312749
Duergar maybe? Derros?
>>
>>55312749
Personally I'd want to see Duergar. They're to dwarves what Drow are to elves.
>>
>>55312749
More eldritch races like aboleths, beholders, phaerimm, etc.
>>
>>55312734
I'm just bitching at the wind. 3/4 jumps I rolled today forced me to go through wikis.
>>
>>55312749
I'd like to see a Cloaker familiar as an option. Myconids, maybe some form of medusa race, Drider, and Shadow Dragons would all be neat, though I could see that last being expensive. Tanarukks could be included too. Demonic Orcs are never out of style.

As far as perks, definitely something based around the Arachnomancer and Vermin Lord prestige classes. And you would have to have something referencing Node Magic, though I only vaguely remember what that was. Blindsight, Tremorsense, and Darkvision perks of course.

I don't remember there being too much in the way of distinctive items, except for the Morphing weapon enchantment. The Tentacle weapon enchantment was really pissed off too but the flat DC makes it useless later on.
>>
File: Werewolf the Apocalypse.pdf (211KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf the Apocalypse.pdf
211KB, 1x1px
Posting a Werewolf Apocalypse WIP for some comments and suggestions.
>>
>>55312973
You're going to have to fluff this out a lot more than what you've got going on now. A lot more.
>>
>>55312973
It's surprisingly not a blatant powergrab.

That said, this >>55313083 .
>>
>>55313116
>not a blatant powergrab

Are either of the werewolves that powergrabby? I know there was a big stink a while ago about how an Adept Mage can do everything an elder nWOD woof can by spamming spirit rank gaining spells.

I don't know much about Apocalypse, but I was under the impression that like Lunars in Exalted, werewolves in World of Darkness mostly get the short end of the supernatural stick.

Also NikaMoth-how goes Princess?

>tfw Leviathananon is gone once more
>>
>>55312973
Would you consider a background, or maybe just an option under Werewolf, to be the other kinds of changing breeds?

I can't remember the game that well, but aren't there drawbacks to Rage where it makes it difficult to avoid going berserk and attacking people or something? If so you should probably add a perk for dealing with that.

>Unscented
This isn't a drawback for Drop-Ins, but a perk.
>>
>>55312973
Shouldn't this be a QQ jump?
>>
>>55313209
We all wish you'd banish yourself there so you can jack off in your own shit like you try to do here.
>>
>>55313116

It shouldn't be power grabby, it's werewolf. I mean it's a fun setting but compared to a lot of places, but yeah. And yes, I realize that it needs to be fleshed out. (thus WIP)

>>55313153
Some of the other changling breeds get rather odd...

There are some drawbacks to having rage, you need willpower to balance out your rage but your rage turns into a pool at the end of the jump because it wouldn't really be fair leaving you a rage monkey...

Looks at Unscented again... that should be kinfolk only, yeah.
>>
>>55313224
White Wolf and furries is not a recipe for a non-QQ jump, anon.
>>
>>55313246
You've been here long enough to know what the rules actually are.
>>
>>55312973
Ah, the old World of Darkness. Makes me both nostalgic and embarrassed, like reading your teenaged poetry journal. Personally, I always liked the Changing Breeds more than the Garou. Especially the Mokole. Who doesn't want to be a dinosaur-man?
>>
>>55313246
I know you're shitposting but

>Lunars (although Solars are better even at horrific magical perversion)
>Zootopia
>Animorphs

It would be very easy to disprove you even if it wasn't transparent that you despise one aspect of the publisher's work that isn't even the focus. So what if it's edgy? We've got 40K, Sekai Oni and if you want to get technical Greek Mythology for worse.

>B-but muh white wolf

We also have two Vampire, a Changeling and one Mage jump, and both can do similar things

>your next line is: "B-but those are invalid jumps!!!!!"
>>
>>55313307
>a dinosaur-man?

My first thought was an OC ompanion called Diego.

What's the deal with the Weaver and Wyrm, anyway? I never understood how the woofs were supposed to deal with their squabbling.
>>
>>55313307
>Darkness. Makes me both nostalgic and embarrassed, like reading your teenaged poetry journal. Personally, I always liked the Changing Breeds more than the Garou. Especially the Mokole. Who doesn't want to be a dinosaur-man?

I like some of the Bastet a lot. As for the Mokole, I'd rather be a dragon. :)
>>
>>55313359
The reality is that the Weaver became mad one day and she decided that there should be no chaos and no death. So she bound up the avatar of those things, the Wyrm. Through his pain and imprisonment, he trashed against his cage and so too drove himself mad eventually. Yet because of his aspect he's far worse in his insanity, and far more visible in the corruption he deals out.

So yeah, they're both crazy and the only way you can fix anything is if you find out how to repair their sanity.
>>
File: 4bc6b89f819800a9cd2116c031f002c5.gif (966KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4bc6b89f819800a9cd2116c031f002c5.gif
966KB, 1500x1500px
>>55313333
You forgot Night in the Woods. I worked hard on that one.
>>
>>55313393
Oh, and no, I don't remember there being any outside cause for the Weaver's insanity. I think she just because so upset at the Wyrm destroying her best and most valued webs (creations, things, events, hierarchies, manifestations of order.) So the only thing you could do about that is tell the Wyrm to be more about pruning than just breaking shit.
>>
File: tiramy waugh.png (113KB, 416x380px) Image search: [Google]
tiramy waugh.png
113KB, 416x380px
>>55313149
>How goes Princess?

I want to avoid a shituation where people go "but princesses could already do that" with the perks of the jump like what happened with Solars.
>>
>>55313393
Nah. In the ending where they are healed, the Wyrm "fixes" the world by letting lose a roar that destroys all human technology and turns them all back into hunter-gatherer slaves to the werewolves like they're supposed to be.
>>
File: 2kg9qg.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2kg9qg.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>55313333
But those are invalid...

W-what?! But how?!
>>
>>55313460
Well you can't have a world without chaos and death either, anon, and you can't kill the Wyrm without fucking up the world. You need to do something about him that's not just having him trapped and insane and rape-y, even if you do sympathize fully with the Weaver.
>>
>>55313443
And instead be like Val where it's a bunch of powerwanking bullshit with no canon basis?
>>
>>55313400
Oh yeah. There's so little animalness that nothing would change if everyone in the game were just wearing animal costumes all along, so I didn't think to mention it.

>>55313393
>there should be no chaos and no death

To be fair that sounds reasonable at face value. I'm guessing it's basically YHVH-style dementia.

Balls. The last time I was in the OWOD I just metaphysically knocked their heads together for a while. This time I'm genuinely considering cosmic euthanasia.

>>55313425
Although.

Assuming you have Sword of the Sun, True Naming and Always An Ending is there anything to be lost from just murdering the Wyrm?
>>
>>55313492
How much grease, dirt, and cum is stuck to your keyboard?
>>
>>55313443
Yo Nika, does Unchangeable Body from The Witches apply to forced shapeshifting in general, or just from "magic" or "curses"?
>>
>>55313495
Since when has destroying the embodied aspect of Chaos ever done anyone any good?
>>
>>55313487
The Weaver is just as bad. She wants to fully separate the physical and spirit worlds, even though that will destroy both of them. The only hope for humanity in oWoD is for everyone become mages and achieve ascension.
>>
>>55313511
I KNOW she's just as bad. All I'm saying is that even if you sympathize with her reasoning, you can't have a world without the Wyrm in some way. She too is insane, it's just a less edgy insanity.
>>
>>55313492
Timmy.

Timmy, give it a rest. You're off your game tonight, everybody can see through you.

Go home, Timmy. Just get drunk and stew in being a failure at life somewhere nobody can feel embarrassed on your behalf.

>>55313443
Understandable. I think princesses are thematic enough you could come up with quite a few things, like making Spades' actions inherently harder to predict or letting Trombadours stir the hearts of even alien (but not inherently made of malevolence) beings with their performances or Lacrima being able to suppress corruption of all kinds through devotion to a higher ideal/someone else.
>>
>>55313495
>This time I'm genuinely considering cosmic euthanasia.

One of the reasons, I'm not sure if I should put the end times as a drawback option or just leave it for fanwank territory.
>>
>>55313510
I want to bring up SMT and Exalted, but.

They're SMT and Exalted.

So I'm going to cite Odin and his bros killing Ymir in Norse Mythology also known as Viking Saga jump, Dragonlance and the Tamora Pierce series jump instead.

>>55313487
>>55313511
Although-that's unfortunate. That thing definitely sounds far more sympathetic, but it sounds like it's more the White than YHVH.

>>55313560
Not sure either when you put it like that. I was going to say drawback so people who don't want to worry about Gehenna 2: Spirits Boogaloo don't have to and because it sounds like a solid obstacle woofs would definitely be opposed to, but fanwanking can go either way.

>>55313460
However, FUCK THAT.
>>
File: formal cu.png (712KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
formal cu.png
712KB, 720x960px
>>55313506
Forced shapeshifting in general

>>55313545
These are good suggestions, thanks. Maybe I should base it on their themes :0!
>>
>>55313443
Does Body Granter from Wadanohara boost the creature's intelligence up to at least that of an average human? And is it an alt-form or their new "true" form? What kind/how much of the "features" of their original form do they retain?
>>
>>55312320
If it's vague, I'd say to err on the side of caution and not go for it, just in case.
>>
>>55313495
True Naming?
>>
Is there anything wrong with having a princess betray her entire family and nation for the sake of her love for you, knocking her up a couple times while you're bored on your ship, then abandoning her on some rock out in the ocean once you're bored of her?
>>
>>55312973
More items, more balanced items especially given how poor the discount selection is. Tribe and Auspice based perks, Tribe should be easy given each Tribe has it's own books.

I don't know why you've made kinfolk an origin, that really just drags the rest of the jump down.

A lot of this jump feels like a very basic, almost lazy, attempt at a Werewolf jump that doesn't bother going anywhere near the sheer amount of content that really is available.
>>
>>55313679
Yes, but all jumpers are assholes so it doesn't really matter to you right? Humans are just toys after all
>>
Hmmm, wish I could have worked on this one a bit more. Ah well.

Attached is a skeleton of the AKB49 Jump, more of a status update than anything jumpable seeing as half of the stuff isn't filled out yet . Even so, tell me what you think for what's there. Even reeeeing is appreciated, it's better than silence.

N-not that I want you to ree at me or anything. Baka.
>>
>>55313679
Story time?
>>
>>55313679
Yes. You should drop her off at home so she can take her lumps for her betrayal.
>>
>>55313658
It's a mostly lost form of magic from the WoD Mummy jump. In layman's terms it treats the names of things as a sort of sympathic magic source code in order to apply magical effects to them. I'm still trying to look up the known list, but I know creating Seba (formless works like ideas and songs which are infused with Sekhem i.e. the most primordial life energy in the nWOD) was one of the lost arts, and destroying souls is one of the known ones.

>>55313679
Fuck off Jason
>>
>>55313679
...Jason, we've had this talk before.
>>
>>55313679
Jason go and stay go.
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>55313679
...is this Jason?
>>
>>55313682
>More items, more balanced items especially given how poor the discount selection is. Tribe and Auspice based perks, Tribe should be easy given each Tribe has it's own books.
>I don't know why you've made kinfolk an origin, that really just drags the rest of the jump down.
>A lot of this jump feels like a very basic, almost lazy, attempt at a Werewolf jump that doesn't bother going anywhere near the sheer amount of content that really is available.

Any suggestions on more items?

I made kinfolk an option because they're an important part of garou society even if the garou like ignoring them at times.

There are dozens of books, trying to include everything would be rather daunting to say the least.

As for Tribe, are you thinking a free perk for each or more than one option?
>>
>>55307979
The special drawback in the jump (and possibly SAVE from it) have you covered for Asriel.
For Chara, you need two things: their SOUL (or a similar enough substitute), and a way to shove souls into mostly incorpreal hanger-oners. A find stuff or "your quest will not be in vain" perk helps with the first, and something like "Here We Are" (perk, companion w/ the perk, in-jump person with similar skills, etc.)

In terms of personality, SAVE, and also therapy perks or psychology degrees woul probably help with Asriel.
For Chara, there is fannon supported by game-evidence that in non-genocide routes, they are at least non-genocidal. Same kinds of perks as Asriel might help.
Having Frisk and/or any number of science people might help as well.
>>
File: press x to JASON.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
press x to JASON.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>55313718
>>55313721
>>55313724
>>
>>55313700
Looks okay so far.
>>
File: memoca.png (118KB, 374x726px) Image search: [Google]
memoca.png
118KB, 374x726px
>>55313638
>Does Body Granter from Wadanohara boost the creature's intelligence up to at least that of an average human?

To an average human, yes.

>And is it an alt-form or their new "true" form?

Alt form

>What kind/how much of the "features" of their original form do they retain?
See pic related, which is the human form of a seagull. Of course, it's not an exact percentage. As long as they look like a gijinka of the thing they should be fine.

>>55313679
Let me guess, she made a wedding dress for some other chick you were planning on marrying and then the wedding dress set itself on fire during the ceremony?
>>
>>55313700
reeeeeeee
Looks good so far.
>>
File: 1494905630139.png (195KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
1494905630139.png
195KB, 702x397px
>>55313721
>>55313718
>>55313724
>>
>>55313765
Hey NikaMoth, just out of curiosity, would a Witch have any need to go on land? I mean, is their any business they need to do on land?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (321KB, 2776x1422px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
321KB, 2776x1422px
>>55313718
>>55313721
>>55313724
I'm confused.
>>
>>55313778
>>55313809
It's basically a word-for-word description of the Greek Myth Jason and the Argonauts, and what Jason ends up doing to a lovestruck Medea, who had basically been cursed by Aphrodite to fall madly in love with Jason against her wishes.

At least, that's the version I'm familiar with.
>>
>>55313809
Jason and the Argonauts. This exact same thing happens where Jason gets the love of a princess (Medea) with the help of Aphrodite, then Medea kills her dad to get Jason a treasure he wanted, follows him religiously doing all sorts of nasty things for his benefit and then kills him when he rejects her at the end of the journey after he got everything he wanted.
>>
File: EMIYA smiling.jpg (61KB, 538x729px) Image search: [Google]
EMIYA smiling.jpg
61KB, 538x729px
>>55313807
Not really. Witches are fairly independant of one another even if most of them congregate on the Witch World. You may want to go to it ask the High Witch a question (Or she had you come talk to her for whatever reason) or seek the assistance of another witch, but a witch could spend the entirety of their life underwater if wish if they have no special responsibilities.
>>
>>55313820
Why are all the heroes in the greek myths such dicks?
>>
>>55313844
Because they're Greek?
>>
>>55313844
Hey, Hercules is cool. All of his failings (which he regrets) are literally the result of Hera being a gigantic bitch or poison induced insanity. I don't think he does anything fucked up that isn't against his will.
>>
>>55313843
Cool, thanks Nika.

>>55313844
Hercules was cool, he just got fucked with a lot by Hera. It should be noted that, when she drove him insane and made him kill his family, upon coming to his senses he was filled with horror and immediately went to work trying to redeem himself. Despite the fact that he did nothing wrong and it was all Hera's fault.
>>
>>55313765
Do they retain their intelligence in their other form? Do they retain any abilities in their human form?
>>
>>55313844
Because the gods are bastards?
Can't be a good hero without good role models.

>>55313861
What about Ulysses, Theseus, and Perseus? I don't recall them being shitheads.
Achilles kind of seemed like an arrogant jerkoff, though.
>>
>>55313883
I'm not familiar with most of the stories, I just have Herc pocketed for "Not all Greek Heroes are dicks" arguments. Achilles was kind of a douche though, yes.
>>
>>55313844
Why are all the jumpers such dicks?
>>
>>55313898
Because they bought Endowed 13 times.
>>
>>55313898
Because we're petty and congregate in a place that finds many forms of blatant sociopathy hilarious?
>>
>>55308167

Whats the deal with spacebattles forums and this thread?
>>
>>55312227
Thank you.
>>
>>55313898
Because how else are you supposed to entertain a god-like entity? BeEspecially when they keep dropping hints in the drawbacks section that they're not particularly repulsed by sadism and disaster. Should you be a good little bitch and keep the setting on rails, making your presence unneeded and pointless?
>>
>>55313729
The huge array of fetishes found in the jumps? Items based on the tools or lairs or such of the various tribes and breeds?

The problem with making kinfolk an option is that you force werewolves, the focus of this line, to have a single perkline. And you haven't made up for it with tribe or auspice or breed lines. I mean you don't eve HAVE a Breed section. How can you so completely miss such a big part of what you're making? If you wanted to represent this well, you'd have put Kinfolk as a drawback, not kinfolk as an origin with perklines that mostly read as shit versions of what Werewolves get.

I would say entire perklines for each tribe and auspice.

If you're not willing to do the work to represent an entire line of splats, one of the three major ones for OWoD, you probably shouldn't be making the jump. You've done three origins and haven't even managed full perk or item lines, despite this being a series with, in your own words "dozens of books".

Werewolves, the focus of the entire splat, get one perkline. Well, they don't even have a 100CP perk so it's generous to call it a perkline.
>>
>>55313898
Not all Jumpers are bad, we have many that dedicate them to careers that have nothing to do with spiting, hurting, stealing from or oppressing others like Bartender Jumpers, Chef Jumpers, Monk Jumpers and those who would rather fuck off for the most part and do small acts of kindness for those around them while settling for living a content life.
>>
>>55313949
>The huge array of fetishes found in the books*?
>>
>>55313934
We're all here, because once upon a time we were wronged by an SBer. Our wounds vary, but each of us hope to eventually gain the strength to confront our agressors.
>>
>>55313883
Odysseus was cool, yeah. Theseus raped Helen that one time in exchange for helping his buddy try to rape Persephone (this did not end well), and left Ariadne on an island because Athena was being petty that day.

Perseus is mostly alright, although there is the part where his patron got him to kill. woman she cursed for being raped by Poseidon in her own temple. A lot of times otherwise good people get manipulated into settling Athena's grudges.
>>
File: chocolaty.png (86KB, 247x666px) Image search: [Google]
chocolaty.png
86KB, 247x666px
>>55313878
>Do they retain their intelligence in their other form?

Yes.

>Do they retain any abilities in their human form?
They retain all abilities.

Also here's another example since Memoca's arms are kinda nonstandard for Funamusea's gijinka.
>>
>>55313972
Funny thing about Helen of Troy, Greeks at the time invented some apocrypha where Aphrodite actually just made a doppelganger of her that suffered all the events of the Trojan war and related events, all so Helen would be have been faithful to her husband in actuality.
>>
>>55307979
I feel like I should make a copypasta, considering how often I chime in on this.

Flowey's problem (aside from being a flower) is that he literally does not have the parts required to feel feelings.
Monster SOULs are made up of positive emotions like love, which kindof explains why they're all such big dorks, whereas human feelings rely on chemical brain processes, and Flowey explicitly has neither. He is a SOULless flower.
So, in order to fix him, you need to either give him a body that will allow him to feel all that sweet sweet oxytocin, or else you're going to need to give him some kind of substitute SOUL that will allow him to feel instead.
For the latter, Kingdom Hearts' "A Heart Of My Own" would probably work, because KH hearts basically act like souls that give you feelings.
The important thing to remember is that he explicitly doesn't have the right anatomy to feel, and you need to fix that. Just throwing him souls from Demon Souls or wherever isn't going to give him what he needs.

As for Chara, they don't have a body, or even any Determination anymore, and they've been reduced to a floating sleeping invisible consciousness. So the first issue is, you have to actually find them. Which is probably extremely difficult or even impossible without outside context powers.
But if you have those, and can find them, then really, all you have to do is transplant their consciousness into a new body, and you're good. Maybe hook them up on the Oxytocin train, too.
>>
For AnonHeart in case he's lurking: Does Dabbler cost CP, or is it only for Drop In?
>>
>>55313990
>Greeks at the time invented some apocrypha where Aphrodite actually just made a doppelganger of her that suffered all the events of the Trojan war and related events, all so Helen would be have been faithful to her husband in actuality.
Is this the first documented case of people trying to deny canon to preserve the purity of their waifu?
>>
>>55313883
>>55313895
Other than just the 'arrogant as fuck' angle, the only weird thing Achilles did was drag around Penthesilea's corpse after he saw her face. He basically went into shock at having killed a beautiful woman in battle and was horrified at himself. Had to be snapped out of it.
>>
>>55314008
Even the ancient greeks were stung when their waifus turned out to be shit.
>>
>>55314008
Canon in myth is a very modern idea.
>>
>>55313737
> For Chara, there is fanon supported by game-evidence that in non-genocide routes, they are at least non-genocidal.

I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. Chara's just either not able to do anything because Frisk hasn't yet succumbed to the dark side, or is running the long con to get to the post-Genocide Pacifist ending and finally be set loose upon the human world.

I think you'd probably need something heavy-duty to make Chara a better person, though. Unlike Asriel, Chara was a sociopath even with a SOUL.

My perk suggestion would be Stars and Stones, from Dresden files, which allows you to make things to act against their essential nature - giving SOULless beings positive emotions and empathy, for instance.
>>
>>55313974
Noice, thanks.
>>
Does anyone know what the source material used for the Masters of Red jump is? Google hasn't been very helpful.
>>
>>55313972
I wonder, is Medusa still sane enough by the time that Perseus shows up that you could work out a peaceful solution between the two and have them work together, rather then him killing her after all the shit she's already been through and her turning him to stone/otherwise killing him?
>>
>>55314050
No. It's been a topic of much discussion since it came out.
>>
>>55314015
>He basically went into shock at having killed a beautiful woman in battle and was horrified at himself.
It's weird to think of a prototypical Chad having a psychotic break.
>>
>>55314050
We don't know. No, really, we don't know. Guesses on what it's actually from range from it being a really, REALLY obscure series to it being a foreign series to someone from an alternate universe interacting with ours long enough to produce and post a jump for a setting that only existed in their universe.
>>
>>55313972
>Retard things he can walk into hades and rape his wife
>Persephone tells him to fuck off when she reads his intent and gets Hades to kill the guy painfully and put him through eternal torture after he dies
I mean, even if you got to fuck her and got away with it, Hades would've made your afterlife the worst hell he could devise. Someone has to be incredibly stupid to try that.
>>
Is there a perk anywhere which would allow me to replicate environmental energies internally at the same rate I would normally acquire them? Like, instead of "respiring" Exalted Essence from the world, generating it? Or instead of "accumulating" TES Magicka, refilling it from within?
>>
>>55313656
Hey Val, is The Weakness of Beatrice around city-busting level or does it go higher?
>>
>>55314058
Greeks liked their heroes to have a shred of humanity in them somewhere, even if they were otherwise dicks. That way they could be tragic. Pretty much the only Greek hero I can name who never has any kind of empathy for someone is Jason.
>>
>>55314052
She was living with her sisters, so I think so.

>>55314008
Maybe Echidna?

There's one obscure myth where long after Typhon's death, she died trying to seduce Heracles. It's not very popular though, and in most accounts she has the most stable marriage in all of Greek mythology (tied with Persephone and Hades; in the older myths she even came to him to rebel againat Demeter instead of being abducted) even though Typhon is a many-headed snake-armed giant born with the express purpose of exacting Gaia's vengeance on the Olympians.

Also the first instance of the half-snek girl being best waifu
>>
>>55314106
Well Echidna was the first lamia, and everyone knows that lamias are the best monstergirls.
>>
>>55313949
>The huge array of fetishes found in the jumps? Items based on the tools or lairs or such of the various tribes and breeds?
>The problem with making kinfolk an option is that you force werewolves, the focus of this line, to have a single perkline. And you haven't made up for it with tribe or auspice or breed lines. I mean you don't eve HAVE a Breed section. How can you so completely miss such a big part of what you're making? If you wanted to represent this well, you'd have put Kinfolk as a drawback, not kinfolk as an origin with perklines that mostly read as shit versions of what Werewolves get.
>I would say entire perklines for each tribe and auspice.

Lairs? As in caerns? There is an option for that. As for tools, do you mean the one use talons or actual tools that I don't remember or that can be bought for money?

Do you have a suggestion for breed perks, because mechanically, humans don't take silver damage in human form and they can grab different gifts. Lupus... get more gnosis and started as wolves, they have social bits... but you're a jumper, you grew up human (for the most part at least I'm assuming you weren't some abomination to start with.) So... yeah there might be a animal kin perk... which very well might go in general with free for lupus. Metis is pretty much a drawback, beyond some werewolf lore... So I'm not seeing how they're entire perk lines but I'm open to suggestions.

Auspice, could have some perks but on the other hand, they're only really roles that matter in the context of the jump. Philodoxes don't have a magical make people agree ability. (outside of gifts.) Gallard's aren't good at story telling/singing because they're Gallards, they're good at it because they put in time.

I'll admit that I need to toss in some skill perks in general but entire perk lines for something that doesn't matter outside the jump? I mean I'm open to suggestions but I wasn't coming up with anything.
>>
>>55314041
Nice fanon.
>>
>>55314106
>Heracles and Echidna
>Most legendary hero ever and mother of all monsters
Yeah that had no possible way to work out, but could you IMAGINE THE BABIES!?! They would be amazing, end of the world level stuff.
>>
>>55312973
So been keeping an eye on this as it developed and really hoped it wasn't coming over here but here we go.

This is lazy. It cuts far too many corners. Breeds are drawbacks or not mentioned. Tribes, one of the central aspects, get a sentence of description. Lodges aren't even in the jump. Auspices get barely anything more than Tribes do aside from noting some gameplay mechanics for Rage/Gnosis. There's basically zilch given to any of the enemies of the Werewolves, nothing for any Wyrm factions (Well technically you have that drop in 400 but let's not pretend that comes even close to representing the varied Wyrm factions well) or Weaver factions or even the Wyld.

Kinfolk, bad idea. Straight up bad idea. These guys should be a drawback, not an origin. Their 400 perk is just poor form, their 600 perk only has any worth because you've not done a far more interesting Spirit origin and their 100-200 stuff are either uninteresting or fit Werewolves just as well.

Gifts I'll give you kudos for. The last attempt at this made most of the perks just be gifts and I'm glad to see you've put them in their own section.

Items...well, honestly with your origins as they are, you've got no excuse for not having item lines for each origin. At the very least for Drop In and Werewolf. This is one of the reasons it feels lazy, because you've got a random smattering of items with discounts, to auspices of all things which only one origin has, but no actual trees despite having so much material. If you're not making everyone a werewolf by default, do not make item discounts all based on being a werewolf.

Drawbacks are fine, though they could do with being ordered more neatly.

Contd
>>
>>55314138
Pretty sure their children would have resulted in the Greek version of Ragnarok.
>>
>>55313883
Also, there's Diomedes. But Diommedes is almost a mary sue by Greek hero standards It's one thing to drive multiple gods off the battlefield through force of rms, it's another to be so close to Athena that while at the time she was still considered a virgin goddess, in and out of the myth the Greeks wre basically going "you just KNOW!" at each other.

And yet another to end the Trojan War by wandering off and just sort of becoming king in a foreign country without any real setbacks or tragedies.
>>
>>55314148
>as it developed

Dude chill, this is the first time I've seen it posted.
>>
>>55314106
>>55314138
>>55314154
I'm tempted to find a way to make this happen, if only because the aftermath would be mega cool.
>>
>>55314148
You lurk there too much.
>>
>>55312973
Now for more.

Tribes each should have perklines of their own. Each tribe has an entire book to themselves. You could probably swing individual item lines too.

Auspices are harder, same with Breeds, but smaller perklines for each are still quite possible.

Your origins should include things like being a Spirit, being part of the Wyrm's faction or the Weaver's faction. Those are things that aren't going to look completely unattractive and ridiculous next to being a werewolf.

All up, it feels like a cheap attempt to quickly cover a huge series. It doesn't go even a tenth of the distance it should or could and cuts corners everywhere, in content and fluff. Please, please, please actually try to include all the cool stuff the Werewolves get involved with and not just slide out a sufficient jump.
>>
>>55314148
Wow, are you a furry? I just lost 1/4 of my respect for you. The other 3/4 comes from you apparently being an SBer.
>>
>>55314175
Hera would curse Echida to have her vagina melt Herc's dick off then somehow eat through her own body.
>>
>>55314175
Pls at least use magical artificial insemination, good marriages are more valuable than ambrosia in the greek myths.
>>
>>55314172
I don't go there, but I presume she said this because the Jump originated on SB.
>>
>>55314183
You've never had any rspect, Timmy. Your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>55314041
Forgive me for my Tumblrosity, but this is the fannon I was refering to: https://determinators.tumblr.com/post/159674581147/greetings-uh-so-ive-been-working-on-this
>>
>>55314185
Hera needs to go take a seat in her golden throne for a while.

>>55314197
That's why I was saying tempted instead of convinced. They seem like a terrible match, especially considering that she's a giant, twisted monster and he murdered like half a dozen of her kids at least.
>>
>>55314126
Their environments. Cities, groves, forests. Caves. Not Caerns. Tools as in tools for the sorts of roles and jobs each tribe focuses on.

Sure. Focus on the actual characters in those breeds or auspices. What those breeds do with the world around them. The same way you make perks for almost any jump.

>Doesn't matter
How does it not matter? By that value, nothing in the jump matters outside the jump so you might as well not put effort in anywhere.
>>
>>55314052
That would just get the gods angry at Perseus. He was sent to kill Medusa to cover up Athena's and Poseidon's crimes, not killing her was never on the menu.
>>
>>55314148
>So been keeping an eye on this as it developed and really hoped it wasn't coming over here but here we go.

Eh, it's not here. As I said when I posted it, I'm just looking for suggestions for a WIP.

Lodges? I don't recall lodges being anything of importance in Werewolf the Apocalypse.

As for Wyrm stuff, you have the black spiral option. I guess I could put some mutation stuff in the BSD tribe section.

Gifts really needed their own section.

As for items, there are a decent number of them and I'll probably be adding more for drop in and such. Putting them into trees seems odd considering there would be a lot of items in the werewolf section where not all of them should get discounts for...

Ordered how for the Drawbacks?
>>
>>55314244
>Their environments. Cities, groves, forests. Caves. Not Caerns. Tools as in tools for the sorts of roles and jobs each tribe focuses on.

So you want items for owning other pieces of property? Or more options where you place the caern?

Noted on the auspices.

>>55314179
>Tribes each should have perklines of their own

So noted.
>>55314179
>it feels like a cheap attempt to quickly cover a huge series.

I think we see WIP as very different.
>>
>>55314271
>Wyrm stuff
That's a single option. It doesn't do anything for Pentex, Fomor, any of the other companies and factions and spirits that serve it.

No answer to the stuff on auspices, breeds and tribes?

There's not really a decent number of them. You have 14 items, which is 2 less then even a standard small jump. And you don't have any item lines, with almost all items being for werewolves. Not all jumps need them but doing something like that without reason is poor form. Your response to trees makes no sense either. They already mostly fit werewolves and are only discounted to various werewolf auspicies anyway. That problem already exists. It also just points out how poor a choice Kinsfolk is for an origin when you can't think of any items for them and most of your perks don't fit them either.

By price, ascending order.

>>55314302
And Breeds and Auspices? Spirits and Wyrm/Weaver origins?

>I think we see WIP as very different
Unless you're planning to add a whole lot, with no indication in the jump that you were, I'm sorry to say it's not very convincing.
>>
>>55314321
>No answer to the stuff on auspices, breeds and tribes?

I'll take a look at adding perk lines and such things.

>>55314321
>It also just points out how poor a choice Kinsfolk is for an origin when you can't think of any items for them and most of your perks don't fit them either.

Typically kinfolk handle making silver weapons and have a perk for gnosis. They're also the ones that take numina and have contacts... so I'm not seeing how they don't fit. Sure, a lot of them are normal people but you're not looking at normal, you're looking at the exceptional kinfolk for the option... but it's in line. As for the kinfolk items, I pulled out my kinfolk book, I'll toss some specific stuff in.

>>55314321
>And Breeds and Auspices? Spirits and Wyrm/Weaver origins?

Hmm, you're mostly stuck in the Umbra... there are a lot of spirit abilities... not really sure what I'd use for perks. Or items for that matter.
>>
>>55314431
A perk for gnosis that costs them 400 but looks rather paltry to werewolves getting that for free.

If you're not doing item lines anyway, it would seem like it wouldn't matter much if there are none to use for spirits. And if you are doing lines, you can solve that by instead having spirits get a spirit power section.

And for a Wyrm/Weaver factions origins, there are plenty of items. Wyrm stuff, like Pentex and the other companies that serve the Wyrm, could easily give double or triple the number of items you have right now.
>>
So I was looking at the Worm jumpchain (link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDWEtwcWlDdFpmbEU/view), and I noticed a few problems with it.

"Outside Context Problem" (it gives precog immunity) should not be a free perk, it is too strong. It would be like if you got immunity to KI blasts for free in a DBZ jumpchain.
The other thing is that as written it probably wouldn't work.
This is because the mechanism for it (being from another world) isn't really something that would interfere with it.

Another problem is with the "Golden Morning" drawback.
It is either a death sentence or easy bonus points, with no real in between.
More often it's the former, and you die almost immediately after you arrive.
It says that scion can't just blow up the planet to do it, but this doesn't actually help.
>>
>>55311099
Where'd you get a psychic link?
>>
>>55314321
>Wyrm Stuff
Why exactly would you want Wyrm origins?
That's like opting for Nephandi in Mage or Spectres in Wraith.
>>
>>55314547
Why exactly wouldn't you want origins for being a best girl?
>>
>>55314539
Feel free to complain to everyone who screamed that Simurgh would facerape you without the OCP freebie.
>>
>>55314547
They're the bad guys? Have loads of cool things and form a big part of the setting? If he's not making it only werewolves, then they're practically unmissable. Sure they're often gross but that's kinda what comes with Old WOD, edge and gross and silly shit.
>>
>>55314547
It's fucking OWoD. If you aren't being as edgy as possible, you might as well not go to the setting. More to the point, that edgy shit plays to the settings' strength and focus. Nephandi make terriying villains.
>>
>>55314562
I mean shit, anyone who's seen a Nexus Crawler knows how cool the bad guys can be in Werewolf.
>>
File: get-on-my-level.png (89KB, 286x268px) Image search: [Google]
get-on-my-level.png
89KB, 286x268px
>>55314547
> not wanting to be a furry Captain Planet villain
>>
>>55314562
>>55314580
Villains, sure. But Wyrm origin options are kinda like wanting a Mass Effect jump to include Reaper origin options for jumpers.
>>
This rash of poor shitposting makes me wonder who the best shitposter in the Multiverse is.
>>
>>55314612
If it were made today, it probably would.
>>
>>55314612
Not at all. There are countless servants of the Wyrm that the origin was based on. That's why I kept saying faction and the like. Obviously an origin based on the actual Triat Wyrm would be absurd and unbalanced when Kinfolk are also an origin. But an origin based on the servants of the Wyrm, from Pentex to the Fomori to BSDs to Banes to other various servants work just fine.
>>
File: DI7me3hVYAEU6UD.jpg (250KB, 967x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DI7me3hVYAEU6UD.jpg
250KB, 967x1200px
>>55314619
>>
>>55314521
>A perk for gnosis that costs them 400 but looks rather paltry to werewolves getting that for free

Hmm suggestions?

>>55314521
>spirit power section.

Hmm, that sounds like a lot of paraphrasing or pointing at books or websites considering I'm trying very hard not to just copy things.

>>55314521
>And for a Wyrm/Weaver factions origins,

As in spirits for them or people? Or as something to replace a tribe?
>>
>>55314612
Do you realize who you're talking to? Do you think that's a good example to use against someone who included an Eldritch Abomination version of those as a race, and who offered the very top-notch of a high-power setting for not even your whole budget?
>>
>>55314558

Why wouldn't you want the simurgh to facefuck you?
>>
>>55314627
I didn't mean the Wyrm itself either. I don't see the point in Pentex, Formori, Banes, or other Wyrm servants having origins. To use a White Wolf analogy, it would be like doing Wraith and having a Specter origin - or having a Husk or other Reaper minion origin in Mass Effect.
>>
>>55314640
That's sort of your job, especially given I don't think Kinfolk should be an origin at all and feel it's a minus on the whole to the jump.

Aren't most of your items just fetishes copied from the core book? I really wouldn't say that's a worry so long as you don't literally Copy-Paste the descriptions and write them yourself.

As in origins for their servants. If you've got a Spirit origin, no need for Banes or the like to be here, but all their various mortal servants and maybe even perks based on the roles they play without actually working on their scale (You can have a perk that calls to the Triat of the Wyrm, giving you different benefits depending on how closely you act to one of the three heads, without making you the Wyrm itself for example).
>>
>>55314663
Well, those are pretty poor analogies then. Not only are evil origins fine, these aren't mindless servitors. You're not a husk that can't think for yourself. Some servants may be but a lot are not.
>>
>>55314675
Specters aren't mindless, just Shadow-dominated.
>>
>>55314663
I don't see any reason why a more modern Mass Effect Jump wouldn't include an origin that makes you like Saren or the Harbinger, but with more independence.
>>
>>55314688
Okay? I'm still struggling to see why that's a point against including an origin focused on the many evil or grey morality or even tragically trapt characters that would be covered in a Wyrm faction based origin. You've got the executives and scientists of the various companies and the Fomori as clear bases for these things with a lot of content between them. And you can add stuff like Banes on top. They think for themselves, many times even freely doing what they do without influence, and have a wide variety of powers, perk fodder and item fodder.
>>
>>55314220
Huh. That's actually pretty thorough, makes a number of good points, and uses a lot of stuff I didn't even know was in the game.

I'm not sure I agree with everything, and different interpretations of some of the things they mention there cause a lot of the narrative they built up to crumble, but, well, that's fanon for you.

Anyways, consider my objection retracted.
>>
>>55314558

The simurgh isn't omniscient, it's possible to avoid her notice.
>>
>>55314702
Two points:
1. I don't think an evil origin is necessary, or necessarily desirable. That's a difference of opinion I don't think we'll come to agreement regarding.

2. I think word count would be better spent elsewhere. I don't like the idea of a 50+ page jump, and there's a ton of Changing Breed related stuff that could be their instead for jumpers.

If Werewolf is going to be an origin, then there's a ton of other fera that could fill those options instead.

Then again, I think not making everyone a shifter by default is probably a bad idea.
>>
>>55314665
>especially given I don't think Kinfolk should be an origin at all and feel it's a minus on the whole to the jump.

Considering I don't mind charging kinfolk 200 points for 3 points of gnosis, I was just asking for suggestions to see if you could think of something better. It's a rather expensive perk for kinfolk to have gnosis, I don't mind them spending 200 points to get it.

There is a difference in converting some magical items/fetishes and trying to rewrite the entire spirit sections of the book and Umbra book... not to mention trying to figure out how to fit everything into a form that works.

Spirits are generally things werewolves use as totems, fight or make deals with. They're also running around doing things... only some of them have enough agency and there is so much there, you could probably make a spirit supplement for them.
>>
>>55314580

Is there even a Mage the ascension jumpchain?
>>
>>55314702
>Okay? I'm still struggling to see why that's a point against including an origin focused on the many evil or grey morality or even tragically trapt characters that would be covered in a Wyrm faction based origin. You've got the executives and scientists of the various companies and the Fomori as clear bases for these things with a lot of content between them. And you can add stuff like Banes on top. They think for themselves, many times even freely doing what they do without influence, and have a wide variety of powers, perk fodder and item fodder.

Ah, what do you think a Kinfolk BSD is? Okay, technically they aren't formori... but I could probably fix that with a perk. Spirit possessed or something.
>>
>>55314756
While that's true, at the time Worm was getting a lot of shit because you had some paranoid anons screaming about how Simurgh could see every path, instantly determine they were a jumper, and make it a guaranteed mission to fuck up their lives because they were that important that she would try to cause them to die instantly.

It was stupid logic, but they cried hard enough.
>>
>>55314757
True, there are different ways to approach it. I would not be recommending this origin if the jump focused solely on shifters but as it already attempts to include some stuff in the drop in line and has a kinfolk origin, I think it should go all out. If it won't be a pure Were/Fera jump and go for depth, it should at least try to go for actual breadth and cover other possible origins.

If the jump did focus just on wolves and other changing breeds, I'd be in agreement. But since it doesn't, I'm not. And honestly, I seriously doubt one origin will make it to 50 pages. As it is now with this authors writing style, each origin would only take up 1 and a bit, maybe 2 pages. The origin description and some perks. if he does item lines, that might go to 2-3 pages.
>>
File: Furries_hate_Captain_Planet.jpg (34KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Furries_hate_Captain_Planet.jpg
34KB, 560x315px
>>55314597
You called, Anon?
>>
>>55314539
>"Outside Context Problem" (it gives precog immunity) should not be a free perk, it is too strong. It would be like if you got immunity to KI blasts for free in a DBZ jumpchain.
No it's not. Ki blasts aren't dei ex machinae. This protects you from being insta-killed by plot fiat, not from a very common threat. And it only really provides protection so long as you're not directly interacting with the plot devices, so they can still be a problem if you step to them thinking you're invincible. It doesn't seem to say so in the jump, anymore, but I remember there used to be a note about how they could adapt around you once they did notice your absence in their senses, and make a model accounting for what they know.

>This is because the mechanism for it (being from another world) isn't really something that would interfere with it.
Well, that's just a matter of interpretation. I personally think that something from outside reality that operates based on different rules than the Entities are used to could very easily glitch out their predictive modeling technology. You come from a world where a lot of their technology is outright impossible, so I can totally understand them not knowing what to make of you.
>>
>>55314758
Okay, the problem you have there is that that perk is not made in isolation. Werewolves get about as much Gnosis for free, and can gain more over time, and it's no cost to be a werewolf. It's a 400cp perk to get only a little more or little less then a werewolf is getting for free and there's zero potential for growth like werewolves also have for free. That's pure jump imbalance, not a matter of preference.

Wouldn't be that hard, really. You've got all the info there and examples of how people have done varying sorts of customization tables.

You don't exactly need much to match the content of your other origins with Spirits. Being a Totem alone could probably get you four perks if you're good and the many many other forms of spirits would easily let you get 4 different perks.

Seriously dude. You have so much material here. Tens of books, 9+ novels, comic books. Your problem is not a lack of material. Your problem is a lack of desire. You easily have the material to do so much more but you seem resistant to doing so. >>55314785 is an example of such. When presented with the fact that you have a wewalth of material to do an entire extra origin...you instead opt for a poor substitute (BSD Kinfolk is ridiculously poor if you're actually saying that replaces all the Wyrm faction possibilities) and a single perk, maybe.
>>
>>55314793
With how the jump origins are structured (Drop In, Kinfolk, Werewolf) you can't really start a bunch of different Wyrm related options with out making it a major add. You're going to have to add Formori and Banes and Drone and...

If it was structured: Drop In, Human, Fera, Spirit - I think that could work (but that's more of a species-type setup).
>>
>>55314789

The biggest real problem with a worm jumpchain is that Scion eventually decides to go around and kill everyone.

Although normally he is doing that half assed.
>>
>>55314857
Eh, not really? I'm not expecting comprehensive coverage of every Wyrm servant. I even detailed how I thought it could work (Just put Banes in with Spirits and focus Wyrm stuff on the companies and executives and soldiers.). At most you only really need two origins to give good coverage.

That could work but my feeling there is that it lacks the Werewolf feel. I mean, I'd say just do one for each Fera breed, given there are whole books for each it shouldn't be too hard, but that'd be an unreasonable ask.
>>
>>55314646
What Eldritch Abomination?
>>
>>55314867
How is that a problem? Lots of jumps have apocalyptic events occurring over the course of the plot. Jumpers either deal with them or don't go to those settings. That's nothing new.

Scion isn't even that high-level a threat, since his power comes from exceptional control over dimensional physics, something easily trumped by OoC powers.
>>
>>55314836
>there's zero potential for growth like werewolves also have for free.

I'll make a note that it can grow. It's also 200 points for a kinfolk and 400 for a drop in. It might be a little expensive compared to werewolves getting gnosis for free but it fits the setting.

>>55314836
>Being a Totem alone could probably get you four perks if you're good and the many many other forms of spirits would easily let you get 4 different perks.

Okay, you're a jumper and a totem... now what? Do you get a perk for power sharing? With no responsibilities in other jumps... you're incorporeal, okay... you have some gifts, okay... you can teach werewolves gifts... so you get a nice teaching perk? Do you get splattered for breaking the rules?
>>
>>55314900
Go look at the Angel Notes jump. It completely dominates the document.
>>
File: CELTIC MAGIC.gif (310KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CELTIC MAGIC.gif
310KB, 500x375px
So how dangerous is Gurren Lagann Part 1?
>>
>>55314940
If you just stay underground and keep to yourself? Pretty safe.
>>
>>55314940
Wait does this question imply you haven't seen Gurren Lagann? Fuck whatever else you're doing, go watch Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>55313974
Does using a different "power" for Rebirth of the Damned give them the relevant type of abilities, or do they receive the same stuff regardless?
>>
>>55314976
Eh, it's not /that/ good.
>>
>>55314976
I am just not good at gauging power levels above "street-level super" but below "Saiyan Saga." Everything in the middle is just sort of a blur.
>>
>>55314916
The problem is that werewolves are not in a different jump. That perk, the 200/400 one, is in the same jump where someone gets better for free. Not to mention it'll be easier to get stuff to use that Gnosis with as a Werewolf. Do you not see the problem having one origin's second best perk be a poor man's version of another free origins second freebie? You're paying more for less and it's both disappointing for those who, for some reason, pick that origin and just bad balance.

Let you carry over stuff like influence or responsibilities. Perks for guiding or bringing people together. Setting them on great tasks/creating great tasks for them to go on. Power sharing could indeed be a thing. Gaining power in other ways through worship or sacrifices. Teaching could also work. perks directly relating to bans and the like, such as being able to break them or subvert them. It's not the first time by far that a perk would have been based on what a character could NOT do. That's all ignoring that you then have all the other spirits to draw from for more perks too. If you're willing to put in the work, it's easily possible.
>>
>>55314983
You're allowed to think that, sure. But you're wrong.
>>
>>55314983
I hope you're prepared for bunch of people telling you that you're wrong.

I agree with you, however.
>>
>>55314926
Isn't it 800CP to get in a jump where you can for free get to punch with nuke level force?
>>
Jumpers, have you ever used a jump based on a series you don't like specifically to go mess with the setting?
>>
>>55315009
This will be me and Worm...eventually
>>
>>55314878
It's already going to lack quite a bit of the Werewolf feel if the jump maker doesn't focus on Werewolves.

I don't sitdown at a Werewolf game and expect to play a spirit, Formori, Drone, etc.I generally expect players to be playing werewolves and other maybe other fera or kinfolk.

I think trying to bite off the entire setting in one jump will lead to making the jump bland and overly general, failing to properly do justice to different elements of the game, or the jump maker choking on it and giving up.

Werewolf had over 100 books published for it under White Wolf, and it has had seven pushed out under Onyx Path. The game has been in existence for 25 years and its 20th clocked in at 552 pages by itself.

As you mentioned, there's a ton of material.
>>
>>55314905
This. The REAL problem is that like 99% of people, when asked "how do I beat Scion?", tried to do so in the most stupidly showboating ways instead of actually pragmatic ones (like killing Jack with non-Shard powers early on so he doesn't go ballistic for a few more decades) or ones that emulated Sting. And then started whining when it turned out relying on biggatons is dumb.

>>55314940
You have some machines which are smaller than Gundams but much much more agile and transformative which are mostly controlled by the pilot's willpower, blitzing around each other. The most powerful kind of attacks always resemble a drill of some sort, usually a metal one. The four best generals have animal-like mechs which are larger than Gundams, and have much more fluid transformations or energy attacks that make them far more dangerous but eventually beatable by a Lagann mech used creatively (or just really hopped up on Spiral Energy).

Oh, and almost all of the mechs run on a very, very small amount of Spiral Energy powered by one man; the Lagann can eventually become much more powerful than most of them because it's a direct manifestation of Spiral Energy which can combine with, seize control of and enhance your defeated enemies' mechs. You should probably leave that man (Lordgenome) to Simon if you're not confidant, though. In his prime he singlehandedly thrashed an entire fleet of much more advanced Spiral-powered warships-and it's not clear how much his skills have diminished since then.
>>
>>55315009
Dune.
I opened a portal in the sky over Arrakis. The other end was at the bottom of an ocean world.
Fuck the spice and those computer hating savages.
>>
>>55315009
Yeah, quite a few times, might not have even bought anything at times in some of them.
>>
>>55315035
Soooooo did you happen to give them a way to navigate FTL without Spice? Or was this a 'I'll find a nice tropical world to chill on for 9 years while civilization as they know it crumbles'
>>
>>55314999
>>55314983
This.

I mean, it's really well executed but as a concept the plot's pretty simplistic. It's the Disney musical of animes.

Still lightyears better than Kill la Kill or Luluco, though.
>>
>>55315009
Terraformars. I erased the Roaches from existence with extreme prejudice.
Thread posts: 548
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.