[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order of the Stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

1097 God Forsaken

Basically Odin needed Durkon to go and meet Roy to help him on his quest to stop the Snarl. It wasn't pointless!
>>
File: Thog 1097.png (662KB, 912x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Thog 1097.png
662KB, 912x1196px
>>55304889

Thog edit.

New thog here....
Very talky page.
>>
>>55304889
>Because he's a one eyed Jackass
Belkar isn't wrong, here. Odin's only slightly less bad than Loki
>>
>>55305410
Still too many words.
>>
File: thog1097.png (490KB, 911x1194px) Image search: [Google]
thog1097.png
490KB, 911x1194px
>>55304889
>>
>>55305410
>"odin pro jobs for ravans, i don't know i'm a class feature"

That was pretty good.
>>
>>55305477
Loki is a trickster deity tho. The one that gets the short end of the stick every time. It's expected of him.
Odin is just an asshole.
>>
>just be glad there wasn't a she-wolf involved
What's that referring to?
>>
File: TotS_1097.png (496KB, 911x1194px) Image search: [Google]
TotS_1097.png
496KB, 911x1194px
Thog.
>>
>>55306974
I think it's a reference to Romulus and Remus.
>>
>>55307943
It shouldn't be since the Olympians were the pantheon that got erased
>>
>>55304889
>Odin needed Durkon to go and meet Roy to help him on his quest to stop the Snarl.
How long until we get to this conclusion in the comic?
>>
>>55304889
>>55306932
Odin gave his eye for wisdom. His chief aspect, actually. He may be playing the long game.

Belkar is due to die soon. His disregard for a god in his own land, his own house makes me think that this is coming back to bite Belkar.

What if Odin gets hold of Belkar after his death and has a use for the Sexy, Shoeless God of War to fuck up stuff in the afterlife?
>>
>>55310021
>Hey go beat up my granddaughter
>>
>>55304889
>Odin is playing the biggest long game ever
Holy fuck something that actually makes sense
>>
>>55310021
>>55310488
I was just about to say that there could be multiple reasons for this. First off, Durkon wouldn't have been a part of the OOtS, which could mean Xykon and Redcloak would've fucked everything up already.

This is just one of several possible reasons.

Also, Loki's a trickster, but Odin was a goddamn mastermind.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.