[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1732: I Like Turtles Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 630
Thread images: 79

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55292679
>>
turtle soup
>>
>>55300284
You monster.
Stay the fuck away from the turtles.
They are a cute, not food.
>>
>>55300304
i will eat roasted bowser with cooked mushrooms
>>
File: Sal_(fish_form).png (39KB, 434x655px) Image search: [Google]
Sal_(fish_form).png
39KB, 434x655px
>>55300304
Cute things can be food too ya know? Just look at this fish.
>>
File: Fire_lion_turtle.png (109KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_lion_turtle.png
109KB, 240x240px
>>55300284
If the Earth Kingdoms industrialise under a communist leader, how many people could be spared death by starvation if we made huge bowl of Lion Turtle soup?
>>
>>55300330
They'd still starve because commies can't into agriculture.
It's their Achilles Heel.
>>
>>55300330
Fewer than would be saved from wounds by forcing the turtle to teach people water healing.
>>
>>55300304
>implying that cute things can't be food

Do you even extra-planar threat?
>>
>>55300330
find lionturtle
trap lion turtle
cut pieces off turtle
heal turtle
repeat
>>
>>55300340
>Commies can't into agriculture

But that's wrong. It's just that their plans are so hermetic that don't allow for flexibility at first, so when they fuck up in the first stages, that usually means a 10 year famine until they can change it again and fix things up.

Both Russia and China improved greatly with communism when it came to agriculture once they ended their first idiotic ideas.
>>
>>55300346
Well that one in the picture teach Fire bending. A little less useful in humanitarian pursuits, no?

Everyone and their mothers being able to bend lightning for power generation is retarded btw
>>
>>55300354
Man I remember that episode. So fucking weird and that human blender scene was so hilariously over the top.
>>
File: Demi's happy farm.jpg (676KB, 1200x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Demi's happy farm.jpg
676KB, 1200x1001px
>>55300359
Demiurge, get out.
>>
>>55300370
>But that's wrong.
>I will now proceed to explain to you why exactly you were CORRECT.
Make up your goddamn mind, ya scarlet bastard!
>>
>>55300382
>>
>>55300390
It's not like any other system didn't had famines or fuck ups, right? The centralized system just meant that it was harder to correct, but not impossible.
>>
>>55300382
why after all i'm one hell of a jumper
>>
>>55300354
I just realized we don't have blood c/+ jumps. I am now sad.
>>
>>55300423
Black Butler jump when
>>
>>55300444
The trips and rule #1 mandate that you solve that problem.
>>
Yo, /jc/ what's good? So I need a little help here.

Been tryin' to figure out Caster Rin's Noble Phantasm Abilities. Her NPs are Tohsaka Crest and Azoth Sword.

Now I'm trying to figure out what they do aside from:
> Tohsaka Crest
Makes Tohsaka Family Magecraft bullshit...what the fuck IS their magecraft anyways, it can't just be Jewel Magecraft.
> Azoth Sword
Stable Mana Battery for days, also budget close-ranged mini-Excaliblast.

Any ideas guys?
>>
>>55300461
No, it is just Jewel magecraft, which I believe is one of the Skills. They're that, have some general magic (Some of which was taken from the Edelfelts) and they've been trying to get into the second magic for a while.
>>
>>55300449
i think there was a wip somewhere but i cant find it
>>
File: 1494186341892.jpg (111KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
1494186341892.jpg
111KB, 666x499px
So, have you ever fought someone as an enemy, and maybe imprisoned, exiled or even killed them, just to companion them in another jump of the same setting?

If so, what was their reaction when they learned what you had done to their alternate self?
>>
>>55300449
Val's working on one so it might take a while but it'll be good.
>>
>>55300457
B-b-but it'll be shit if I make it....
>>
>>55300554
Just give it a try. You already wasting your life by being here, so the least you can do is create 'something'.
>>
>>55300469
>taken from the Edelfelts
To be fair, the martial art practiced by the Edelfelts was taken from the Tohsaka. Which was a significant enough Mystery (without using magecraft) to work towards Akasha and to attract the attention of Zelretch.
>>
>>55298281

As the writer for this chain, I think I'll have to use my singular "Oh HELL NAH!" Veto to object to this, as my mind effectively stalls trying to figure out how to write this without making it dominate my chain and make it more interesting then "SUDDENLY I KNOW WHAT MINNOWS FEEL LIKE WHEN THERE'S A SWARM OF PIRANHAS AROUND!". It'd violate common sense and my own logic to be able to survive this jump without effectively nullifying the interest of literally every other jump. I'm sure everybody wanted to see me try to figure out how to write SMT, but I think it'd basically dominate my chain power wise if I chose it.

1. Wadnohara
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Enter the Gungeon
5. Teen Titans
6. Girl Chan
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Kid Radd

Queue:
>>
File: Magicka reaction to failure.jpg (38KB, 460x340px) Image search: [Google]
Magicka reaction to failure.jpg
38KB, 460x340px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>55300708
And I forgot to roll.
>>
>>55300178
>I Like Turtles

Aprol O Neil needs some liking too
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

Don't mind me, just making a likely futile attempt to STICK WITH A STARTING JUMP FOR THIS CHAIN DEAR GOD MAN.
>>
>>55300775
Turtle penis would destroy April. Especially human sized turtles.
>>
>>55300819
...SimAnt. Could be worse, I guess? Anyone interested in me posting a build?
>>
>>55300827
At least it isn't rat penis

>>55300834
Why not, I'm too drunk of post-exam celebrations to build at the mo and the thread seems ded
>>
File: HAPPY BIRTHDAY.jpg (318KB, 780x2128px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.jpg
318KB, 780x2128px
Quick. I need both ways to quickly acquire absolutely disgusting amounts of money with little to no effort on my part and perks which let me spend it on interesting things.

Also money management stuff in general, since it sounds interesting.

Birthday skeleton perk when.
>>
>>55300834
>>55300908
'Aight, here it is.

Starting Location: City Apartment! Rats, roaches and really bad smells abound.

Background: Royalty, because why not?

Perks:

[Wings]: Wings! Wings are amazing! Even if I probably shouldn’t use them for fear of birds/flyswatters/being mistaken for a filthy, filthy termite. {Free!}

[Right as Reign]: Seems useful. He, you never know when you want an idiot to stick up a 7-11 so you don’t have to, right? {-200CP=800CP}

[Royal Duties]: I’m…I’m just not going to question how a drone is laying eggs. Also, I am now LARGE, AND WIDE. {-300CP=500CP}

[Killer Queen]: Well. Hello spider army, I suppose. Or maybe something even nastier---this place has rats, right? {-500CP=0CP}

[Biggest Jaws of All]: “If it’s found in nature, it’s found here”, eh? Even limiting myself to insects, that’s a fairly staggering array of options. Let’s go with the raptorial forelimbs of a Preying Mantis, and the acidic spit of a Japanese Giant Hornet. {-200CP=-200CP}

Drawbacks:

[Bugs]: Yeesh, looks like there’s a lot more competition then advertised now. At least I’ll have a more varied set of minions, right? {+200CP=0CP}
>>
>>55300979
The Witches jump has a machine for that. The Treasure Planet jump has a planet for that. The Terraria jump has an item for that if you liquidize it.
>>
>>55301010
*Praying Mantis. Damn how'd I miss that one?
>>
>>55300979
>Birthday skeleton perk when.
We have the nightmare before Christmas for that.
>>
>>55300979
for the cheap, cheap price of 1000CP (500 if discounted) you could get the First True magic from Fate/Stay Night which would allow you to create literal mountains of cash or diamonds
>>
>>55301034
(after a few centuries of practice)
>>
>>55301010
So, this guy, MASSIVE slob, right? Seriously, guy makes David Lister look like a germophobe. Anyway, I get the stupid idea of “hey, if I can remake rats and other bugs and crap as my slaves, why not give this poor bastard some nightmares?” So I did. It was the standard thing—waking up covered in bugs, opening the fridge to find it full of rats, heck, I even got like, forty spiders to go out and spin a web big enough to catch a bat! Let me tell you, his reaction to that thing was priceless. Didn’t do much else, but one guy’s decade of torment is entertainment enough for Jump-chan, right?
>>
>>55301063
something like diamond would actually be VERY easy to summon. a perfect diamond is just carbons bonded to 4 other carbons covalently, on a very large scale. its probably one of the easiest things to make. it probably just require more power
>>
Hey Nikamoth. Is the OC Companion Customization option in Wadanohara supposed to grant them any CP?
>>
So i have a question for people:
How many people actually start their jumpchains in Pokemon? i personally usually default to Infamous.
>>
>>55301280
I have never jumped infamous and Ive been here like 3 years.
>>
>>55301280
I do because it seems important to start in a setting I know and there isn't another jump of a setting I know as well which is relatively low risk and has a perfect memory perk.
>>
>>55300979
> quickly acquire absolutely disgusting amounts of money with little to no effort on my part
The Dragon Ball GT jump has the Wonderful, Wonderful Gammet item.

It gives you a MASSIVE lump sum in that jump, and 10% of the planet's tax revenue each year in other jumps.

In just one year, you'd be a trillionaire more than a dozen times richer than Bill Gates. And that's just on a standard, modern Earth. Nevermind if you go to a place where the planet's richer.

Without lifting a finger.

...Not sure what to spend it on though.
>>
>>55301331
Just keep in mind all that money drives up the tax rate by 10% over every country on Earth.
>>
>>55301331
Kill Six Billion demons has a similar item... And it escalates to whatever Jump you are in.

So, if you are in Earth, you have a multinational organization, and if you are in SW, you have a galaxy-wide empire.
>>
>>55301339
True. Though you can be selective in that if you don't want to force /everyone/ to pay you.

I guess you could just stick with the lump sum if you don't to do that at all...

>>55301382
Yeah, but that kinda requires managing a guild/pseudo-legal crime syndicate.
>>
File: The Dragon that Was Also A Gun.jpg (183KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The Dragon that Was Also A Gun.jpg
183KB, 1024x1024px
>>55300710

Origin: Drop-Gun

Perks: 1900
Iron Sights (Free)
Everything You Need (100)
And None Of What You Don't (200)
Hold Your Fire (100)
Luck of the Scumbag (200)
A Shot Through Time (300)
Gunjuring (400)
How To Outsmart Bullet: A Primer (600)

Stuff: 0
Trusty Firearm - Bad Breath (Free)
Ammonomicon (Free)

Drawbacks: +900
Enter The Pungeon (+0)
Mimic's Curse (+100)
Wrath of the Gun Munchers (+200)
The Sixth Chamber (+600)

I was back to being a Fledgeling in size, considering I'm inside at the moment I guess I'll accept that. However, Vera seemed to be missing, for the first time in decades I felt a hole in my soul.

There were four others, although I didn't care strongly for them. I helped improve the bonfire before leaving, entering into the dungeon.

I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of my battle. Most foes easily fell to my fangs, claws, and breath. Anyone else fell easily to fire magics and theft of their bullets.

There was one thing however I lacked that others had, I had no regrets. I grew worried, but then I realized something. I really could have gone for a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich before I came to this world. Decision made, I went onward.

I collected many weapons and tools over time, including an odd thing that felt like a reference to a world I went to previously. The "Gun Soul". I am unsure of what it does outside of this realm, but here it resets the floor I'm on until I recollect it. Perhaps outside of this realm it'll do something... Else...

Anyways, the Gungeon was far easier then I expected. I even slew the Lich, flawlessly evading his attacks and striking him down vigorously with a wide array of lethal weapons and even got a new shiny set of armor that gets harder over time and let's me shoot directly from my ammo supply instead of needing to reload.

All in all, I got a good haul. I even learned some interesting new spells of Gun Magic.
>>
>>55301280
I used to... But there is little point to do it now. I can get Pokemons in other jumps and I don't specially like the setting.

I usually favor starting a Jump when you can get superhuman-immortal without too much risk (Hellsing, Overlord, GATE, Death Note), and then go back to street level jumps to build more powers/experience before start heading to shonen jumps.

Honestly, the risk of dying of sickness or accident during the first 10 years is too great for me. I can't find in it myself to justify a character that given the choice, would rather risk the potential that Jumpchain gives just to get to X risky setting earlier.

>>55301417
Well, you can always leave someone else to do it.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>55301428
Reunited again with his lover, Our Hero leaves the Dungeon at last and travels onwards.

2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Wadnohara
5. Teen Titans
6. Girl Chan
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Kid Radd

Queue: Whoops I forgot to ask for another jump.
>>
>>55301459
And thusly was Magicka cast into the Void, never to be seen again.

Just pick one of the remaining 7,
and fill the slot with Infinite Stratos.
>>
>>55301459
Bride Stories.

Get to EMBROIDERING.
>>
>>55301459
You look like you need Strike Witches.
>>
>>55301459
>rolled an empty slot in your jump list
Well it's obvious you have to make a new jump before you can jump it.
>>
>>55301459
Do Teen Titans!
>>
>>55301459
ERROR 404: JUMP NOT FOUND
What? We've been sailing for a while and we haven't gotten anywhere.
>"Oh dear."
The wind's gone.
>"Is that a light?"
Perhaps, perhaps it's a way out.
>>"WOW I THOUGHT THIS EMULATOR WAS EMPTY!"
Who the hell are you?
>>"DON'T WORRY PROGRAM! I'LL GET YOU OUT!"
>"Now wait just one second-"
KID RADD JUMP LOADED. ENTERING.
>>
>>55301280
Haven't started in Pokemon since I first started doing my chains, instead I've gone No Game No Life, Nichijou, Persona, and Hero BBS so far.
>>
File: inri-cristo-reincarnation.jpg (104KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
inri-cristo-reincarnation.jpg
104KB, 800x540px
How many jumps are you at and how much subjective time does that amount to?

I think I'm at about 80 jumps and four thousand years.
>>
>>55301602
at least 400 and at least 6000 years.
>>
>>55301602
Are we counting background memories?
>>
>>55301626
Oh I hadn't thought of that. No I was just counting time spent in-Jump.
>>
>>55301602
4-500 or so jumps, literally uncountable years lived
>>
>>55301602
my current chain is at 36. time spent is >300 million years.
>>
>>55301658
how'd you manage that? the broken time drawback in Generic Xianxia?
>>
>>55300979
Get 10% of the National Budget from Weakness of Beatrice. It makes it so that people will give you the equivalent of the GDP of Sweden, just to get on your good side. Forever. Over $500 billion a year. And sure, a jumper could easily get more money in other ways. But those all involve some form of company to convert whatever good or service you've produced into money. This doesn't, and it's just fun to say "I personally have the GDP of Sweden".
>>
>>55301662
yep, great place to train up your abilities since you can get so much extra time there. spent 300 million years there training in the First and Second true magics, as well as constantly devoting some mana to using Upgrade to increase my mana and mana output, aswell as some other stuff like strength/speed etc.
as you can imagine, 300 million years of using Upgrade on your mana and mana output has a pretty profound effect.
>>
>>55301697
by the end of my time there, i could use the True Magic to create Forerunner shield worlds at will (i took the forerunner trove just previous to the Xianxia jump)
>>
>>55301697
So what sort of person did you become? You've spent 300 million years doing nothing but training, how'd that change you? That's the problem with really long jumps like that, unless you're the most boring person in the world you're going to change over time. Even with those "the core aspects of your personality are preserved" perks, there's going to be some change. And when you've got millions of years of time to account for it gets hard to figure out what your end state is.
>>
>>55301651
Alright. Then I'm at about 400 jumps, and around 28000 years. Most of which (22000 years) was in Civ and Stellaris.
>>
>>55301602
About 160 jumps and 6,000 years.

Tyrannid, Stellaris, Tales of Phantasia, and Justice League Dark account for 4000 of that.
>>
>>55301729
That isn't really a problem. Many xianxia protags spend literal billions or quadrillions of years training without changing a bit. That applies to pretty much every other cultivator of that level as well.
>>
>>55301729
i constantly explored, using the perk that lets you always find something interesting. by about the third century, i couldn't stay in one place for too long, had a serious case of wander lust. by the end of the first million years i had settled down again. i'd seen most of what there was to see. at this point i started trying to find any and every rare plant and item and study them. after another million years of that i became a random hermit that lived in the mountains and helped young folk that came to seek my help. i also may have created/introduced several new types of species into the wild.
Also, you'd be surprised by how fast time flies when your cultivating
>>
>>55301750
I distinctly said "unless you're the most boring person in the world", anon. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a real boy instead of an automaton that turns pagecount into boredom.
>>
Reminder that, if you spend too long training, you'll snap and end up partying so hard that you blackout the following three jumps.
>>
>>55301765
that guy wasn't me >>55301750
this was me >>55301763
>>
>>55301602
880 Jumps.
>Time
Uhhh... a lot.
>>
>>55301765
>"""real""" people
All too many humans spend their lives without changing all that much.
>>
>>55301773
Not really a problem, plenty of Jumps can be spent napping the entire time.
>>
>>55301763
Alright, sounds like you led an interesting life. So how would you say that changed your end state, did you become more introverted as a result of spending so much time as a hermit towards the end?

>>55301776
Yes, I realize that. Sorry, update delays got me confused.

>>55301781
But they do change, if only slightly, and that's over a period of only eighty years or so. Over a period of millions? A slight habit you picked up by chance could eventually develop into a full-on life philosophy.
>>
>>55301602
A lot. 900's.
Present count is 66,042,799.29 observer years in chain.
Somewhat more subjective years, due to some accelerated time/accelerated state of awareness shenanigans.
>>
>>55301791
oh definitely. if not for my companions i would have basically had zero human interaction. by the end, loneliness and boredom didn't register nearly as much, if at all. whats 1 year's wait in comparison to 300 million? that sort of thing. admittedly, i didn't truely settle down from my wanderlust. i only stopped since i had seen all there was to see. the second i had access to a spaceship i was off again. sadly no aliens in the xianxia world :(
i also had the whole 'wizened wizard' theme down pat. In summary: no longer gets bored, serious wanderlust/curiosity, less patience for idiots.
>>
>>55301602
152 jumps, 33,698 years total without accounting for accelerated hyperbolic time chamber shenanigans. With accounting for it, it could be anywhere upwards of 540 million at least.
>>
>>55297863
A servant IS a slave, anon. The ability of betrayal is held by even slaves.

You're also ignoring how several of the perks, like the 'taking care of a child' one are set up specifically to help you with a child master. So it does indeed support you being a slave.
>>
>>55298390
Isn't the first order supposed to be the poor, scattered remnants of the former Empire? Why are they suddenly rich enough to build shit bigger and better than the Empire could?
>>
>>55301880
actually, thats a question: Jumpers, do you take time off the 10 years for time spent in a time sped up/slowed down bubble. say you were to increase you time speed so that 10 years passed for you, for every 1 year outside. would those 10 years be it, or would you still have another 9 years left?
>>
>>55301898
For the same reason Jurassic World was built despite the disaster of Jurassic Park, why The Hobbit was turned into three movies, why The Cursed Child had to invent a daughter for Voldemort.

Because uninspired, risk-averse sequels inevitably turn into soulless remakes.
>>
>>55301927
It goes by outside time.

However, experienced time is what counts if time travel is involved. The jump doesn't suddenly end because you hopped into a time machine and went ten years into the future.
>>
File: What We Do in the Shadows.pdf (513KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
What We Do in the Shadows.pdf
513KB, 1x1px
Teensy tiny update after Cats pointed out a problem, basically adjusting Historical Person item to 50 to cover any leftovers via the import price.

There is a bigger update for this in the works but it's late and I'm mentally burrowed into another jump so it'll have to wait.
>>
>>55301898
Because Disney tossed out most of the EU, which gave its writers license to go "Actually, they never said in the movies what effect the Death Star had on the galactic economy, so we'll treat the Death Star as a project that was made out of deniable funds - an amount a Galactic Senate budget oversight committee could miss."

>>55301927
I normally don't. I usually treat time in jump as 'outside' time.
Otherwise, what's the point of buying a hyperbolic time chamber if you can only get ten years subjective training done before you move on to the next jump?
With subjective time, if you stepped into an AI origin and got ten years of human-speed thinking done at AI speeds you might find yourself leaving after just one year, or a tenth of a year. Heck if you take Berzerker OS that gives you a 600x thinking speed, you'll be in each jump for about 6 days before you have to move on.
>>
>>55300979

Warhammer Tomb Kings has the wealth option for Tomb Kings which as it's lowest is enough to buy out a small kingdom. A bigger tomb = more wealth.

Dungeon Keeper Ami also has the gem furnaces which allowed her to produce a huge amount of wealth in story. Enough so that when a god that hated her invaded her mind it browsed through her mind for how she was so wealthy rather then immediately mind crushing her.
>>
>>55301927
It goes by time observed from outside, for me. Basically, how much time the benefactor would be observing.

If I timestop, it doesn't count. If I go in a year-inside-day-outside room, it only counts as a day. If I timetravel, the timer just keeps going unchanged whenever I arrive.
>>
>>55302020
>Mentally burrowed into another jump
GO I hope?
>>
>>55302020
>Teensy tiny update after Cats pointed out a problem, basically adjusting Historical Person item to 50 to cover any leftovers via the import price.
...I guess I'm importing another person then?

>There is a bigger update for this in the works but it's late and I'm mentally burrowed into another jump so it'll have to wait.
Huh, okay. Anything specific you're changing with that?
>>
>>55302064
Nooooo. I'm totally not just making jumps for random short manga I read over the course of today. I already did my dailies for GO and one of the Gataris, I'm just readying one of the usual small side surprises

>>55302097
Nah, not changing anything, just going to end up adding a few more perks and items once I get to rewatching the movie. And adding in all of Cats suggestions.
>>
>>55302021
So Disney is full of hacks who are going as stupid as the EU they spited did at its worst while also losing all of the good content the EU had in one fell swoop.
>>
>>55302103
how's the grand order jump coming along? any word on a possible release date?
>>
>>55302120
Can you stop being so autistic and harassing her over it every fucking day? If it was my jump the constant badgering would make me delay it out of spite.
>>
>>55302103
Ah, okay. Sounds cool.
>>
>>55302120
It's coming as it comes. Items are just about done, after some severe culling of garbage content from it. Then it'll just be drawbacks, companions, intro and the initial scenarios. I could probably have it done in 2 days but it might take longer and also setting deadlines is probably dumb for me to do again.
>>
>>55302151
>>55302138
kk cheers. i haven't been on the thread in a while, so didn't know anything about the situation.
>>
>>55302168
These GO really are getting on my nerves desu. It's the same question literally every thread for the past few days.
>>
So, I'm reading The Breaker again after some anon said that they'd make a jump for it. And I gotta say, it's pretty fucking disappointing. I forgot how much I hated the trope of the MC surviving blow after blow of people several times stronger than them because of "muh spirit". I'm at chapter 33 at the moment. Does it get any better over the course of the series?
>>
>>55302217
Look at it this way, if that's a thing for the MC then it'll probably be on offer for a jumper to buy in the jump.
>>
>>55302284
Yeah sure, getting that determination would be neat. But it's just a fucking slog reading through it.
>>
>>55302151
>deadlines
Dead. Lines.
Lines of the dead.
The dead don't move. Thus their lines don't move.
Deadlines mean you never reach the counter!
>>
>>55302328
Har har.

To be honest deadlines really do make the line go dead sometimes. Not doing a deadline again if I can help it which I probably can't because I'm awfully forgetful
>>
>>55302151
So, the Reborn Homeworld of GT lets entirely native people to the world come along. I assume that includes science experiments I create there, but does it also include, say, the children of an alien race that migrated there? It wouldn't include the immigrants themselves, of course, but does it include their descendants as long as they're born on and live on the planet?
>>
>>55302326
How tanky would Frisk be with something like that?
>>
>>55302359
It would include your creations there but would not include people born there to non natives.
>>
>>55302377
Hm, too bad. Guess I'll have to get to cloning and such if I want to introduce new species then. Anyway, thanks for the answer.
>>
File: Generic Alien Invasion.pdf (306KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Alien Invasion.pdf
306KB, 1x1px
Here is a Generic Alien Invasion jump I bashed out in a couple of days. All feedback welcome. I'm sure it can be improved greatly/made more generic.
>>
>>55302377
What about children that are half-native and half-foreign. Such as having a planet of Saiyans and introducing humans. Would the hybrids count or must the planet remain pure?
I don't know how to write that without it sounding weird so I'm not even going to try
>>
>>55302458
Oh boy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRWl_1baMA

Some fluff about the different alien races would be nice.
>>
File: naziman.jpg (29KB, 332x640px) Image search: [Google]
naziman.jpg
29KB, 332x640px
>>55302497
No, the purity of the planet must remain perfect! If you want to introduce new genes, have your companions or yourself do it.
>>
>>55302458
Hrm.
Now how to build Space Invaders?
Granted, ten years of having wave after wave of bombarding ships might be a bit tedious.
>>
>>55302517
Does the Time Travel perk allows backwards jumps?
>>
>>55302539
Meant for >>55302458
>>
>>55302458
an invasion by xenomorphs would be honestly terrifying, especially with literally any of the 'shtick' section
>>
>>55302539
Not sure if it allows for jumps at all desu. The perk states that with training you'd be able to dodge bullets, which is severely weaker than actual time travel.
>>
>>55302549
I dunno, it seems perfectly reasonable to ask nazis about time travel.
>>
>>55302458
>Alien Hunter
>You scale to any alien opponent
One, no. Two, this makes no sense. Three, NO. That's broken beyond belief.

>On the Chest
This seems better than the 400, so I reccommend them be swapped.

>I always give 10%
This seems a bit weird and too strong. What's it based on for such a scaling effect?

>Super Science It
I don't think it needs the bit about combining two different pieces of tech, the rest of that perk is already both good and a lot more fitting to the genre.

>High Technology
Seems way better than all the others here with the imagination clause.

>Time Travel
Why is this here? I'm starting to think a fair few things here just get thrown in with little basis.

>Legion of Them
This needs a lot more detail on how it actually works and what the clones/legions are like.
>>
>>55302458
Off the bat I'll say that it looks goddamn beautiful. In terms of options I personally would prefer it if things like alien type and what not were free of choice, or at least with the option to have more than one type of alien/technology, but that's just me. Otherwise this looks great, A+ to you.
>>
>>55302497
They need to be full natives, sorry.

Don't worry, it made me giggle.
Or maybe do worry.
>>
>>55302458
I like the historical style
>>
>>55302539
Not for the Jumper I'm afraid. The most you can do with is it slow time down enough to dodge bullets...think Quicksilver in days Of Future Past. The Aliens can because they've developed it and have done it since always.
>>
>>55302517
>We welcome you, EarthDeirdre and earthwheat and earthtree as honored guests, for you add great power to our ancient song--planetfungus and planetworm and planetmind sing and play here, and you are welcome among us.

Never question whether Planet will welcome those who are willing.
>>
>>55302458
for the perks i would probably change it so that instead of having 'Drop In/Military etc' infront of each perk, you have each section just be titled as such, otherwise it looks a bit repetitive. it also looks a bit weird given you didn't do the same for the items or companions.
>>
>>55300461
After some serious research I can say that their specialized Magecraft is likely to be in the artificial construction of Jewel Crests, using Jewel Magecraft to make and store Prana and their own unique twist on things seems to be the whole thing that Rin's Dad did storing reuseable spells within his pimpcane. The only place were you can also get such imput Prana output spells in the rest of the series is in the Magus Crests. This would also explain the weirdness with Rin able to move entire sections of her crest of to someone when it was outright stated at one point that such techniques almost always have high failure rates.
>>
>>55302604
I get that you probably don't really think too hard on that example but you realise Quicksilver level speed is a few dozen times, minimum, the speed of sound right?
>>
File: 1453121494005.jpg (366KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453121494005.jpg
366KB, 800x1080px
>>55302604
The Jumper also has centuries to train. If it's the same basic technology, shouldn't the Jumper also be able to develop it?
>>
>>55302619
You kinda wasted your research because their family art is jewel magic. They just store spells and magic and energy in jewels. Tokiomi had a jewel in his staff. That's made pretty clear in the story. That's their specialty.

Rin moving her crest isn't something impossible, it's something any family heir would know how to do by necessity of eventually needing to do it to the heir, and she just got lucky with Shirou.
>>
>>55302604
So that's not Time Travel, it's Time Reduction.
>>
I need a good fourth jump. (After Pokemon, Infamous, PMD) Any suggestions?
>>
>>55302458
So, reading through this, a lot of it doesn't really feel fitting for the setting. It looks pretty and the early bits are nice but there are things here and there, Alien hunter's capstone or build anything or Quicksilver level time control, that stand out as making no sense at all in the context of these sorts of stories. It's clearly not a high power version of the stories, because the majority of your options indicate otherwise (Especially in the items) but a few of your perks need fixing since they get surprisingly high power.
>>
>>55302655
any particular theme you going for? preferred type of setting? otherwise i'd prob go Hero BBS, has some neat stuff for a relatively good price
>>
File: Fabius_Bile_Clonelord.png (906KB, 750x941px) Image search: [Google]
Fabius_Bile_Clonelord.png
906KB, 750x941px
>>55302586
>>55302497
Get a clone tube and have them grow in the planet. Perfectly native, no parents involved.
>>
>>55302669
Clone of a non native. Sorry.
>>
>>55302655
The Fifth Element.

Has some nice early boosters in the drop-in tree and the technology is pretty good to start with.
>>
File: 137357073945.jpg (78KB, 795x395px) Image search: [Google]
137357073945.jpg
78KB, 795x395px
>>55301602
>Jumps
>Subjective Time
Six quadrillion years and probably a bit more. Desolate Era really went overboard.

If we aren't counting that, probably around 2 million years.
>>
>>55302604
>>55302645
Reading the perk, it seems more like Time Perception Manipulation. In any case the name Time Travel is very misleading.
>>
This is your opinion and I don't mind you having one, anon. Still, the locality works in my case so I'll stick with my theory.
>>
>>55302604
>he Aliens can because they've developed it and have done it since always.
Eh, then wouldn't a Jumper be able to do it anyway with enough time and development of the ability?
>>
>>55302676
Huh?
>>
>>55302693
It won't work.
>>
File: Lucemon.jpg (607KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon.jpg
607KB, 707x1000px
So in Generic Isekai I finally decided I want to be an angel as the main part of my evolutionary line, but I am not sure as what weak creature would qualify for it and the Monster race. Does anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>55302719
Cherub?
>>
>>55302719
A weak light elemental. Just a ball of light, floating around.
>>
>>55302719
human is probably the best. minus that, maybe Harpies? or any bird like creature might eventually evolve into an angel
>>
>>55302577
Thanks for the feedback. I'll swap On The Chest to the 400.

I Always Give 110% isn't based on anything for scale, added as a way to make equipment more efficient. Would it be better if it gave set properties that can be improved? Or should it be scrapped and replaced with a different ability?

Super Science - I'll edit that to take out the combination bit.

High Technology - Yeah, that does seem more powerful now I come to read it again> I'll drop it down a bit.

Time Travel - You don't like the idea of fighting Aliens that can pop back in time a few seconds and take a different action based on how it previously went? I was thinking of Edge Of Tomorrow.

Legion Of Them - I'll add more description.
>>
>>55302458
>One Of Us
What does it work on post-jump?

>Communication Is Key
>With a bit of trial and error you
Last sentence cuts off there?

>Just Like Mama
>Tentacles
How thin are the hair-tentacles and limb-tentacles? Like, pencil-thin and finger-thin, or finger-thickness and arm-thickness? Also, I can control the hair too, right?

>A Born Natural
>Meat Puppet
What happens to your own body?
>>
>>55302665
Nothing in particular, just something that won't kill a very early game jumper with not much in the way of powers.

>>55302677
That might work. I'll have to look at it. Thanks.
>>
>>55302733
And the Alien Hunter capstone?

>I Always give 110%
Wait, it's not based on anything at all? It'd be better for having set things but if it's got no basis a replacement might be best.

>Time Travel
My issue isn't fighting aliens with that, it's the level of benefit you get from the perk compared to the other possible benefits. Your own view is that it equals Quicksilver from DoFP which is....very very fast. To a ludicrous degree.
>>
File: Victim.png (60KB, 248x281px) Image search: [Google]
Victim.png
60KB, 248x281px
>>55302719
>>
>>55302719
They can probably be pretty loose in evolving. In Re:Monster a goblin evolved into a vampire at one point.
>>
>>55302761
That angelic sacrificial martyr of the 8th floor.
>>
>>55302708
What if I grab genetic samples from, say, a few hundred non-native people and splice them to together to make a designer baby? That feels more like a science experiment/creation of your own than their child to me, in the same vein as the general science abominations that can come along.

Would that work?
>>
>>55302620
>>55302622
>>55302645
>>55302685
All good points. I can either re-word it or, as Time Travel itself can be a tricky subject, remove Time Travel and replace it with something completely different. I mean in the whole Jump, not just that Perk.
Thoughts?
>>
>>55302719
Just do it Digimon-style, and evolve from a cat or something.
>>
>>55302820
I'd really rather just say a blanket no on any sort of weird shit with non natives, sorry anon. I don't want any sort of loophole for it to be abused for pods.
>>
>>55302757
Alien Hunter - I was originally thinking something like Arnie in Predator, but perhaps I've taken a wrong turn with this one.

110% - I'll rethink this one and see if I can come up with a suitable replacement.

Time Travel - >>55302825
>>
>>55302708
That seems like a really arbitrary limitation. What if you transform a local by giving them DNA? Or just inject the DNA in a fetus? What if you import the memories of one person to child?

I understand that you had some reserves on it being a free pod, but at this point these limitations are just... Kind of stupid and pointless?
>>
>>55302820
Anon, at this point, you can't create a strain of earth wheat using native plants as a basis. It's best to just give up now.
>>
>>55302842
Pod invalidation's been around for a lot fucking longer than you have. Chooser of the Slain and Dark Binding say hello.

You aren't setting precedent by allowing this.
>>
File: The Great Muppet Caper.pdf (546KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Muppet Caper.pdf
546KB, 1x1px
Well, here's the next version of my jump for The Great Muppet Caper. Please let me know how things look now.
>>
>>55302867
The first example is still a native. They're just being transformed from outer stuff, not born entirely from it. Same with the second. The third is clearly the sort of thing I'm trying to prevent here.

It's this sort of attempts to find loopholes around it that make me feel a blanket limit like this is necessary

>>55302901
I really don't care anon.
>>
File: Stroheim_jojoeoh.jpg (317KB, 793x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Stroheim_jojoeoh.jpg
317KB, 793x1024px
>>55302517
no no no like this
>>
>>55302933
>I really don't care anon.

Why?

You've removed pretty much all other limitations on the chain, why is this one a sticking point?
>>
>>55302955
What limitations have I removed anon? I'm curious if you have a list.
>>
>>55302955
>blatant shitposting
Thanks for identifying yourself, ass wipe.
>>
>>55302458
>Generic Alien Invasion
Pretty sure someone was already working on this, actually.
>>
File: derek gets savage.png (300KB, 495x650px) Image search: [Google]
derek gets savage.png
300KB, 495x650px
>>55301207
Yes, they're supposed to have a free origin and 600 CP.
>>
>>55302987
Prove it
>>
Post me your Senran Kagura builds, /jc/.

And keep it PG.
>>
>>55303035
>pic
That face! I'd be defenceless from laughter!
>>
>>55302933
...I'm really not seeing how using other dna to create something gets around pod limits. Or how you're preventing the third thing?

Might just be me being stupid though. So I guess I'll just use anon's second suggestion to introduce new species. Going to be weird for the first generation, but not really harder than growing them in tubes.
>>
How do I make a perfect fusion of robot and flesh? A creature that could modify itself via engineering the parts, a robot you could change the DNA of?
>>
>>55302580
Any updates on the DB AF update?
>>
>>55302842
>I don't want any sort of loophole for it to be abused for pods.
Seriously you are standing on this? It's fine to have an entire planet follow you and being able to destroy solar systems, but getting a regular person is a no-go for you?

And the third and the first are exactly the same. You are just transforming a local.
>>
>>55303091
This is the first I've heard about it getting an update.
What things are being added?
>>
>>55302983
we banned aussies

you snuck in and now they're all over the place
>>
>>55302857
>110%
I like this one, actually.
>>
>>55303097
I'm not seeing why you can't understand the difference between power and pods.

No, they're not. The first is transforming a local. The third is putting a non-native into the body of a local.
>>
>>55302586
>Denying happy couples from their children

What a horrible person.
>>
>>55303121
Huh, no? Memories can be put in very different ways. It's not like a human/biological mind is the same than a droid blank hard drive ready to be uploaded.

You're modifying someone to get a close copy of what you had.
>>
>>55302377
Can you choose not to import the Homeworld into certain settings, or is it required? What if there's not actually any /room/ in the setting (some jumps take place in weird pocket dimensions, for example)?
>>
>>55303091
Very little progress, have been in a bit of a Jumpchain slump (no jumps, no builds, rarely even look at thread anymore). Can't say when It'll be done, I'm afraid.

>>55303104
I plan on adding an end jump scenario, Shadow Dragon race, rewording some things, an option to combine DB/Z/GT histories with it along with a race import
>>
>>55303113
We're like a locust horde. Or a rabbit horde. But rabbit hordes would be too bad even for me.

>>55303128
Yup. That's me. I couldn't really think of anything witty so just yeah, that's me.

>>55303141
I wouldn't say a close copy is the same as what was being said, which was just importing them without any such qualifiers.

>>55303152
Sure.
>>
>Being the Emperor in superhero settings minus maybe the conquering bit

How would it go?
>Worm
>Marvel Cinematic Universe
>Hero Academia
>City of Heroes
>One-Punch Man
>Teen Titans
>Young Justice
>>
>>55302933
If you eat two of the same type of magic item, would the abilities gained from it stack, or would you just have two? What if they were of different magnitudes? Would they stack, or would the better version take precedence? Or would you just have two?
>>
>>55302740
One Of Us - I'll add in something for post Jump

Communication Is Key - Thanks, clearly I got distracted. I'll add the last text on in a bit.

Tentacles - I'll add more description, Limb tentacles about thumb thickness, hair tentacles much smaller. I thought I'd put in there that your hair tentacles can float like you're under water but it's...not there. I'll add it in. Yes you can control your hair as well.

A Born Natural/Meat Puppet - I was thinking of a psychic parasite, hopping from body to body. Thinking about it that seems too powerful so I will re-write it a bit so your original body goes into a comatose state and you shouldn't leave it too long without food/water/safety otherwise it will die and you have nothing to go back to. Something like that sound fair?
>>
>>55303195
I'd say you'd just have two, not that they'd stuck. Not through Omega, which I assume this is about. If they were of different magnitudes, the stronger would take precedence. They'd both still be within you.
>>
>>55303176
>>55303195
With Omega, I meant to say.
>>
>>55302842
Pods were always retarded and limiting. Even three years ago people saw the kind of tumor they'd be.
>>
>>55302987
Ahh, I was unaware of this. I looked at a wishlist file and it appeared to be unclaimed. If someone has been/is working on one then I am happy to step down/collaborate.
>>
>>55302458
gender/age?
>>
>>55303188
>Being the Emperor in superhero settings minus maybe the conquering bit
>minus the conquering bit
How would that work? Do you mean like when he was still incognito?
>>
>>55303229
You have fun with your tumour then anon. It won't be going away. Because it's inoperable. Because it's a tumour.
>>
What Quirk or Quirk Marriage from MHA do you guys think would fit a vampiric character well?

... Or am I asking at a bad time?
>>
>>55303155
>I plan on adding an end jump scenario, Shadow Dragon race, rewording some things, an option to combine DB/Z/GT histories with it along with a race import
Sounds nice. I look forward to it. Thank you.
>>
>>55303054
Huh, haven't done an SK build yet, gimme a minute to see which of my Chains would fit it.
>>
File: It Needs To Be Done.jpg (105KB, 512x567px) Image search: [Google]
It Needs To Be Done.jpg
105KB, 512x567px
>>55303121
Agreed I didn't almost literally rape the ability for Gaunlet to make creative Companion options, go ahead and check out anything after German Hollow Quest Jump he's made, for any other reason than to keep Pods the sacred realic of Quicksilver's domain that they are. Good work Valeria! Put down those Dark Binding/Chosen of the Slain/Bio-Injector/Blue Feather abusing anons!
>>
File: Katsuragi.jpg (111KB, 753x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Katsuragi.jpg
111KB, 753x1024px
>>55303054
Here goes:

Drop-In [Free]
>perks:
Approachable [Free] Seems useful, yes. Senpai does have time for you.
Battle Communication [100] Befriending my enemies sounds good.
Mystic Eyes of Affection [400] Eyepowers! Of adorableness.
Internet Presence [100] Sounds good, internet celebrity here I come.
Kagura [600] Ninja.
>items:
Shinobi Weapon - Import Sun-Spear [100] Seems useful enough.
Frantic Mode Scroll [100] ...No comment.
>appearance section: +140bp [200]
Explosive Appearance [10] Cool. Vanity, and applies to other people.
Contagious Casual Nudity [Free] Uh. Okay.
Aesthetic Enhancement x7 [70bp] Face, chest, abs, hips, butt, thighs, and hair. Nice.
Aura of Adorable/Sexy [20bp] Adorable AND Sexy. Best mixture.
Friendly Physics [10bp] Useful.
Signature Trait [20bp] ...Wait, I can make my SPEECH PATTERNS incredibly attractive? YESSS.
Perfect Dressing Room [10bp] Cool. Power armor while appearing to wear a dress.
>drawbacks:
Pursued [+100] Pls no, Kat. Not in public.
Hunted [+200] Come and get me.
Talentless [+300] I am not the greatest ninja, apparently.

Now, my time here is quite the story, it all started when-
>And keep it PG.
Nnnevermind then. Nothing of note happened.
>>
>>55303155
>end jump scenario

Trash.
>>
>>55303255
>It won't be going away.
Jokes on you, I just houserule that shit away.
>>
>>55303249
Thanks. Added that in to my draft.
>>
>>55303176
Do the upgrades made by Lovely Garden apply to variants of a spell, or would they each need to be upgraded separately?
>>
>>55301958
>For the same reason Jurassic World was built despite the disaster of Jurassic Park
Because rich-ass Arabs have no sense of right and wrong
>>
>>55303288
Then stop bitching and trying to get jumps engineered to your personal preferences, nig-nog.
>>
>>55303255
Blue Feathers. Circumventions happened long ago.
>>
>>55303275
To be honest, I didn't actually understand what you were trying to say in this post apart from the last half. What was all that about Gauntlet?
>>
>>55303286
Alright, fine. Update canceled.
>>
File: f8a.png (863KB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
f8a.png
863KB, 1280x1035px
>>55303253
>Full psychic powers: teleportation, timestop, telepathy, telekinesis, biokinesis and control over machines
>Supernatural Charisma and super-intelligence
>Really tall and good-looking
>Super-strength
>Golden Armor and flaming sword
>Usually good willed albeit a bit autistic yeah, I'm going to ignore those last two novels
>Kind of a xenophobe when it comes to non-humans

Maybe create some Space Marines?
>>
>>55303213
K thanks, aussie.
>>
>>55302751
Girls und panzer
It's a good place to pick up companions.
>>
>>55303256
The blood one.
>>
>>55303288
So why are you complaining to me about it?

>>55303297
Well, they should apply as long as the variants originated from your chosen spell. Upgrading a variant wouldn't then upgrade the core spell and all other variants.
>>
>>55303256
There's a blood control Quirk, no? Using that, or a Quirk Marriage with that seems like it would fit a vampire character well.
>>
>>55303316
Wut? Are you joking?
>>
>>55303331
>So why are you complaining to me about it?
He wasn't me, he's an idiot that doesn't realize that he's an anonymous.
>>
>>55303302
>>55303331
Not the same guy~
>>
>>55303328
>>55303333

You guys are gonna have to be my seeing-eye anons and point out which section it's in because my dumb ass isn't seeing it.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>55303335
Yes. As if I'd actually cancel it for something like that.
>>
>>55303308
Gaunlet tried making a ring that could allow you to Blue Feather. I, along with some others, made sure he was reminded that such things were not to be created. It took like half a thread.
>>
>>55303353
>it's yet another anonymous asshole using his lack of identity to fuck up jumps and existing discussion because how dare people have opinions he does not like
>>
>>55303348
Ah, that's always a pain. Makes the smarminess fall flat when you can't tell the guy apart from someone else.

>>55303353
Neato.
>>
>>55303360
So you're admitting that you shitpost?
>>
>>55303155
Nice!

>>55303316
D:

I mean, if your enthusiasm for jumpchain has decreased that much, then I hope you do whatever you find fun. But pls don't cancel it /just/ because of a shitpost. Assuming you're serious, of course.
>>
>>55303364
And fuck you too, buddy-boy.
>>
>>55303359
Ah, thank goodness. I'll try and be less gullible in future no promises though.
>>
>>55303360
Well, that seems like a good thing then. Here I thought you were being sarcastic before. Glad to see I was wrong about ya anon.
>>
>>55303354
It's in the Augmentations Quirks section, the first of the Tier 1 quirks. It's just called Blood Manipulation.
>>
>>55303360
Next jump I make is going to have Blue Feathers up the wazoo, just to piss on your hopes and dreams.
>>
>>55303402
Thank you.

I'm sorry I'm evidently blind.
>>
>>55303375
No I reminded Gaunlet of this so he could fix a big fuck up on his part.

>>55303391
Nein, no problem the guy was making a Blue Feather and we reviewed how that was a capital B bad idea.

>>55303404
On one hand I'm sad we won't get prospective stuff from you, as we don't accept Blue Feather-like things in Jumpchain. On the other, you don't likely don't produce Jumps anyway.
>>
>>55303421
No problem. Not sure what Quirks would be fun to marry with it though.
>>
File: fabiusBile.jpg (38KB, 329x593px) Image search: [Google]
fabiusBile.jpg
38KB, 329x593px
>>55303176
>Exact memories from the target you wish to import into your world
>Extract DNA samples
>Assemble and disassemble them until you have a good understanding on how their abilities/powers work
>Cloning tech should come handy in case your target is no longer good for getting new data after the previous step
>Pick a few willing subjects from the local Jumper cults that resemble the target
>Start hormone and memetic treatment until the subjects are almost indistinguishable from the target and believe that they them
>Start genetic and soul treatments until the subjects acquire the desired powers
>Get the one that is the closet thing and discard the rest
>"Finally I can get Hitler as my personal maid without paying CP for it."

"Why do you do this, Jumper?"
"Centuries ago, someone told me that I couldn't do it."
>>
>>55303256
Too bad we don't have an ice manipulation quirk.
>>
>>55303452
Even I can't defend against the sheer power of that level of autism.

That said, if it's Hitler and maids, if you count maids as being little girls, I may have something for you soon. We may be getting weird soon.
>>
Are there any armours that would be a good start to begin importing and upgrading with?

Yes I still haven't changed the filename just to spite you, you know who I am talking about.
>>
>>55303479
Val...what are you doing?

Val! No stahp!!!
>>
File: Gladsheimr_Mobile_Form.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gladsheimr_Mobile_Form.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>55303275
>>55303121
Oh boy. Does that means no Gladsheimr/Legion for Dies Irae?

I was really looking forward to get that...
>>
>>55303491
the one from worm nobody ever takes despite it giving you a second power, the one from The Law of Ueki that gives too many powers to list,the decimater armor From Marvel magic
>>
>>55303520
Hm? No, that's still in.
>>
>>55303479
>autism
Well, that's kind of a prerequisite to stay in this thread for more than a few days.

>Spoiler
Is there any other kind of Hitler? What Jump?
>>
>>55303544
It'll be a return to a more flowery sort of jump. That should be enough hints if you search the right way
>>
>>55303275
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50275501/#50284687
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50275501/#50285112
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50275501/#50285126
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50275501/#50285201
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50275501/#50285258
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50275501/#50285634

I remember you, anon.
>>
>>55303442
>we don't accept Blue Feather-like things in Jumpchain
Except for Blue Feathers, shitposter.
>>
File: EG2eAzG.png (2MB, 1148x642px) Image search: [Google]
EG2eAzG.png
2MB, 1148x642px
>>55303537
But isn't that basically free pods?
>>
>>55303571
He sure is shitpost happy.
>>
>>55303581
I'm betting the difference is arbitrary at best.
>>
>>55303581
I don't think so.
>>
>>55303275
>Dark Binding/Chosen of the Slain/Bio-Injector/Blue Feather abusing anons!

Anon, Val herself had Ghost Warriors. Which is basically the same than Dark Binding or CHosen of the Slain. That's why I don't see the limitation making sense. She did that, she gave slot-less armies, a thousand in one slot companions, entire planets, but somehow using a loop-hole in the planet thing is bad.
>>
>>55303581
I think when you absorb them they become a part of you, it was mentioned how he said they were his aspects or something. I could be getting this all wrong though.
>>
>>55303581
No? Why would it be, anon? Yeah, you're making them part of your soul so you can power them up. But they can also stop being part of your soul. That's a thing that can happen, it's how Ren got most of his Legion, by stealing from Reinhard's. So I see no reason why a Legionnaire that wasn't a companion shouldn't be left behind and de-Legioned when you leave a jump.
>>
>>55303574
And Dark Binding, Chosen of the Slain, Bio-Injector, and maybe the Ronin Warriors Army thing if you squint at it.

>>55303589
IKR
>>
>>55296530
StormHawks

Terra Atmosia
Sky Knight (100)
A good start, for someone on the road to something...more.
Sky-fu (Free)
Gotta learn how to fight in the sky, that's for sure.
Uniform (free)
Hey, Sky Knight duds actually look pretty good.
Altitude Adjustment (100)
Given I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of 'sky' based jumps, this will be important.
Weather Proofing (100)
Gotta make sure my future ships don't have problems with dust and sand, among other things
Skimmer (100)
Gotta get that ride. First of many.
Ragged Hood (200)
Yes, protective clothing is good.
Aerial Ace (200)
This will DEFINITELY be important in the future. I hope.
Skimmer Tech (200)
I have a few things I may want to upgrade in the future. Make things a bit easier
Crystal Culture Kit (300)
Gotta make fuel for the skimmer
Hostile Megafauna (-200)
Ugh. Flying around is going to be a pain in my ass isn't it? Along with
Competent Minions (-100)
Well, good thing I spent all that time in Pokemon learning how to fight with Aura, and a blade.

So things go...well? Did a patrol every year around Atmosia, and given some of my choices, I'm glad I wasn't a front line group against Cyclonia, like the main cast.

That didn't stop them from showing up way too close to home. On my way back from one of my later patrols, I happened upon a Cyclonian raiding party. I tried to slip away from them, but I was quickly spotted.

Dog fights ensued. Between trying to get a flare ready and fighting, I was picking up plenty of possible new scars. My new Sky-Fu and the previous weapons training I did with Honeedge and Lucario was definitely paying off. I had taken a few out when I realized that the guy who had been doing most of the glancing blows was actually a known ace of the enemy.

Minutes go by. We danced in the sky, clashing over and over again. I get my signal flare off, and do my best to hold out against someone just superior enough to me that he was a danger.
>>
>>55303616
Is this going to happen? >>55303597
>>
>>55303442
>On the other, you don't likely don't produce Jumps anyway.
He-hehahaha. Oh, sweet summer child.
>>
>>55303607
Because that's making them part of you. Your planet is not part of you. If you want to soul-rip everyone that lands on your planet and induct them into the hive, then sure, that works fine. But just living on your world shouldn't count.
>>
>>55303636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>55303607
Murdering someone and making them a permanently enslaved ghost/attachment to your soul, predetermined sets of companions and followers (Also predetermined) and planets with predetermined populations are all different from an option that lets you bring people along freely. Those people aren't an innate part of you, you're not devouring their soul. You're just putting them there and bringing them along.

I don't have a problem with things like Dark Binding and it's ilk, which should be obvious since as you said I have made and will make similar options. But I do not see this planet stuff as a similar option.
>>
>>55303552
Oh. I get it.

But she isn't loli hitler. She's basically what I did in >>55303452 but with less steps and by a god.
>>
>>55303634
Yes and no. If they're part of you, yes they'll come. But if they're not part of you at the time, they'll be left behind.
>>
>>55303629
As backup arrives with fresh crystals and knights, we clashed one last time, my attention now fully on him. He definitely got back to his carrier and away, but I think the scar on my arm may well match his. It pulses every so often when I walk down the street. I want to think it's because he's near, but we all know this isn't that kind of story.

The rest of my stay is fairly calm. I clash with him a few more times, but never with such overwhelming odds. Sadly, with competent soldiers, the war is only starting to wind down as I and my girl slip into the darkness, onto the next adventure.
>>
>>55303652
I'm getting there anon. I've long since (about 2-3 months ago assuming that doesn't give the game away) made my claim and I'm almost finished the two special sections and then I'll reread the series and rewatch it's anime adaptation to make up the perks and refine things, then it's drawbacks and fluff and then it shall be complete! And I shall find a way to include blue feathers in it, just to be a prick against shitposters everywhere! Mwhahahahaha.
>>
>>55303658
Wrong guess anon. Gods have nothing to do with it. Though I do like that series, someone else has a claim. I think. I'll give a different hint.

This is an Explicit Hitler situation.
>>
>>55303684
Hetalia?
>>
>>55303708
Has to be a little girl.

It's fairly obscure. A short series.
>>
>>55303684
You know, I really wish Explicit Hitler Situation could still be a band name, but I don't think that would work out so well nowadays.
>>
>>55303717
There are little girls in Hetalia. Not many, more of them are little boys, but they're there. But it's not an obscure, short series, so I guess that idea's shot.
>>
>>55303728
Yeah but how many of those little girls are Explicit Hitlers?
>>
Is it wrong to train Pan so she can solve all the threats in GT while Goku sits things out?
>>
>>55303733
Epic Rap Battles Of History Jump?
>>
>>55303213
Would Omega have any weird interaction with something like potions?
>>
>>55303684
>>55303708
>Loli Hitler (actual Hitler)
>Flowers

My anime-fu is not that strong. I will have to retire and wait.

Unless it's pic related

>>55303665
Can you explain the difference for legionarie that is part of you and one that isn't?
>>
>>55303742
Considering what a bored Goku can get up to... Yes
>>
>>55303747
Pft. That was a good one. But no.

>>55303750
I'd say that at best, what you'd get is that you'd grant the potions effects to those who eat part of you.

>>55303752
My, you got there eventually

Are they your legionnaire? They're part of you. Are they another person's legionnaire, who is not currently part of you as a legionnaire? They're not part of you.
>>
>>55303781
>Are they your legionnaire? They're part of you. Are they another person's legionnaire, who is not currently part of you as a legionnaire? They're not part of you.

So, I have to be on the look for evil MCs trying to steal my souls?
>>
>>55303808
Well, if that's the sort of situation you get yourself in, it'd be for the best to keep a lookout.
>>
>>55303755
Bored Goku just goes off and trains though.
>>
>>55303742
Pan's a nice girl, fades into the background a lot despite being an active member for most of the plot. She's just... really forgettable.
Anyway, it's no worse than training any of their other kids.
>>
>>55303781
>My, you got there eventually
Oh, this series. I never got that far in it, I wasn't aware that Hitler's reincarnation was a little girl. But yeah, that makes sense what you were going for with "flowery", I get it now. Well, cool. Like I said, I didn't get too far into the story because it didn't really interest me that much, but the premise is a cool one, so I think I'm going to look forward to this.
>>
>>55303831
Not terribly long anyway, 26 chapters, so it won't be too big a jump. But yeah, there's some cool powers and shit to see.

Kinda amazed you actually knew what it was.
>>
>>55303755
What about making Goku a cultivator? How bad of an idea would that be?
>>
>>55303842
Sometimes I'll just randomly browse around scanlation sites, look for anything interesting. I usually only read a couple chapters of any of them unless they're really good. I'd give more props to the guy who made the connection between "little girl Hitler" and "flowers", they clearly read farther in the series than I have.
>>
>>55303449
I like it and the bone one, upgraded to top tier for regenerating as well.
>>
>>55303891
Oh, different guy. My bad there.

But yeah, I was just doing the same thing today, browsing through series with less chapters then I normally look at. Found some nice stuff but also quite a bit of crap. Surprising amount of xianxia story based manga. Also generally really poor.
>>
>>55303909
Yeah, there are a lot of xianxia manga, wasn't expecting that. Good for the wikis of them, though. Gives them images to go with the characters that aren't on the book covers.
>>
File: sburb.gif (31KB, 409x448px) Image search: [Google]
sburb.gif
31KB, 409x448px
What was your Title/Classpect, /jc/?
>>
>>55303891
>>55303909
Actually, I just googled "manga hitler flowers", and got Tanya. And then just added "reincarnation" and it was the first result.
>>
>>55303935
Yeah, definitely more accessible over all. The art and writing isn't great but it's still better then the originals I'm finding.
>>
>>55303874
Goku honestly doesn't have the mental fortitude required for anything but training. Even before he goes full retard in Super, working out to get stronger and learning martial arts techniques are all he knows how to do.
If you can unlock powers that he can improve with physical practice that'll mark a noticeable improvement from what he was doing before, he'll be all for it. But Xianxia shit also involves a lot of potions and shit, and the best you can do there is make it for him and tell him to chug.
>>
So Valeria who is your favorite character in Valkyrie Chronicles?

What drew you to make the jump in the first place?
>>
>>55303842

I love that series. It still annoys me that chinese scans are at 36 chapters while the english ones are stuck at 26.
>>
File: PrinceOfSpace.png (6KB, 338x554px) Image search: [Google]
PrinceOfSpace.png
6KB, 338x554px
>>55303944
Prince of space.
>>
File: eig.jpg (86KB, 435x618px) Image search: [Google]
eig.jpg
86KB, 435x618px
>>55303969
Hm. I really like Welkin, personally. I feel he's a MC that's a bit out of the norm without being unrealistic. Selvaria's great and all but Welkin's my favourite character.

Just liked the series and wanted to try making a jump, thought I'd do it well since I had all the books and games. Obviously didn't do too well but I was still a fledgling at this all.

>>55303976
Yeah, it's annoying. Still, quite a bit of content given it's monthly, so each chapter is twice as long as normal. Still, power wise alone there's almost two dozen given the number of characters. Got 3 standard origins, along with perk and item lines already.

Honestly it just needs fluff at this point.

Anyway, bed for now. Au revoir.
>>
>>55303944
Heir of Time. I wanted the challenge of holding the timey-wimey ball. I've always liked closed timeloops as a concept, and if they're going to happen anyways I might as well do it instead of shove it off on a companion.
>>
>>55301602
After 37 jumps, 673 years old. Including memories from backgrounds and the first life before the journey began.
Probably a third of all those years of memories are as a child (<10 years old).
>>
>>55303960
He's also a farmer, at least. So he could probably tell you about rice and beans and such.
>>
>>55304024
Good night, Val.
>>
So working on a super robot show jump and have I bave little idea what to base the dropin perks on. So far the backgrounds are: pilot,dropin,gaint robot,well intwntioned scientist,the dragon, and big bad. Yes this is going to be a big one.

Any ideas for dropin perks and stuff?
>>
>>55304051
Depends on the series. What is it? Brave Franchise? Mazinger? Getter? What?
>>
>>55304051
meta-stuff I always love meta-stuff like maybe midseason upgrades
>>
>>55302021
>Berzerker OS that gives you a 600x thinking speed
Actually it's 600x faster than regular Symbiotes, which themselves are 40x faster than humans.
So 24000x faster than human.
Which means that subjectively, you experience 10 years worth of thoughts in 9 hours.
>>
>>55303874
Depends on the type of cultivation.
The more cerebral forms would be a challenge for him, things like comprehending Dao and whatnot; but the forms that are similar to the training he already does he'd be superb at.
And given how much of a savant he can be the above may actually not be true if he can approach cultivating with the right mindset.
Goku as a cultivator would be cool if nothing else.

In terms of it's merits as an idea, I'd say it probably wouldn't change too much in terms of his lifestyle, but the distraction of it and dealing with the low-powered low levels may cause him to fall short of being sufficently powerful to deal with the next thread in his own universe. Once he caught up and was a strong cultivator and a strong ki-user then ~whistle~ very few things/beings in Dragonball would be his match especially if he keeps growing stronger in both respects.
>>
>>55302987
>>55303041
>>55303234
Alaska Anon was working on Independence Day before he disappeared for a while.
>>
So, is there a way to replicate the Gaster Blaster from Undertale?
>>
>>55304079
And that's before you account for massively parallel biocomputing cutting down processing time.
>>
>>55304079
Man, I hope you don't get bored easily.

On the bright side, imagine how good that makes you in combat. You could completely analyze someone's attack before it even reaches you.
>>
>>55303944
Heir of Space.

Mostly because I really like the Heir class, and Space makes you the Genesis Frog-creator.
>>
>>55303944
Heir of Hope
>>
>>55304092
The jump actually does have a perk to keep you from getting bored.
>>
>>55304083
Ah, no problem then. Let's hope he comes back and finishes it.
>>
>>55304092
>Man, I hope you don't get bored easily.
Luckily, the jump has a pretty good perk for that.

Personally, I keep it dialed down to more normal levels most of the time. Especially since I also picked up Philotic Communication for what's basically FTL-thinking.
>>
>>55303041
>>55304083
KOTOR had expressed interest in it, but never actually claimed it, and specifically gave permission for other people to work on it.

>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54321334/#54324820
>>
Any good perks for milking cows?

Some settings have really big udders
>>
>>55304092
Pretty nasty on the offense, too. The normal human reaction time is about 0.2 seconds. You'll have over an hour to plan out your move before your opponent even realizes you're making one.
>>
>>55303944
I did like nine separate chains with SBURB in them. Some of the better ones were:
Bard of Heart (my first time around)
Prince of Rage (on a pacifist run)
Heir of Light (during a luck/fate themed run)
>>
>>55304161
Learn Starseizer Grasp in Desolate Era. Have the most powerful hands ever.
>>
>>55304150
>FTL-thinking
Is there anything for actually being able to perceive your surroundings properly when you can move and think faster than light? And similar for being able to hear things in a reasonable time-frame when you have the "hearing range" of a large city?
>>
>>55304186
Being a High powered DC race.
>>
>>55304186
If you were a precognitive that would work, technically. That requires you to sense things faster than light.
>>
>>55304051
Depends if you're doing a generic or a specific series. If it's a generic Super Robot show then Drop In could be a set of civilian perks (such as finding yourself in the middle of the monster of the week plot but staying safe until you deliberately start fighting.)
>>
>>55304173
~imagining someone milking or 'milking' or ya'know 'milking' with such a powerful grip~
~winces~
Too much of a good thing there, anon. Just, too much.
>>
>>55304092
>You could completely analyze someone's attack before it even reaches you.
The only problem with perceiving things that fast is that your body may not be able to keep up.
Bob tried moving after he got the update, and nearly decapitated himself with a slight movement. So he had to install a GUI to handle the gap between how fast he thought to how fast his body could move.

I should say that this isn't even the max on the computing power of a Symbiote.
Argoen was off the motherfucking charts, allegedly.
After something like a year of updates and refining, B felt confident that its computing power was superior, but only because it was several times more massive.
And by that time, B was a posthuman god. Skimming energy from other dimensions, manipulating the fundamental forces, reprogramming matter from the other side of the planet.
>>
>>55304224
If they're truly enormous udders, you'll need that much power.
>>
File: Cow Girl20.jpg (67KB, 601x683px) Image search: [Google]
Cow Girl20.jpg
67KB, 601x683px
>>55304224

Oh yes
>>
>>55304186
>Is there anything for actually being able to perceive your surroundings properly when you can move and think faster than light?
Speedforce magic might be able to take care of it if you go DC speedster somewhere?

>And similar for being able to hear things in a reasonable time-frame when you have the "hearing range" of a large city?
Required Secondary Powers from Young Justice will take care of that, if you take Super Hearing.

Might be able to do the FTL stuff too if you go Speedster there, but I'm not sure if I'd count on that.
>>
>>55304173
Thanks anon

>>55304224
>'milking' with such a powerful grip~
You can always have big meaty claws from spongebob
>>
>>55304186
Settings like the Big Two or most anime would likely give you that as part of the required secondary powers. Both Desolate Era and Young Justice have perks specifically for stuff like that as well.
>>
>>55303275
It's a shame that the bio-injector thing was after GHQ and we didn't have you nor any of those other anonymous heroes around, right?
>>
>>55304165
Get the mother box and Green Lantern ring from injustice combine them into a mother ring and will all cows everywhere milked.
>>
>>55304273
whoops that was for>>55304161
>>
>>55304106
>>55304101
>>55304027
>>55304168
That's a lot of Heirs.
>>
>>55302458
>Million to one chance
We need something like this in the Discworld Jump.
>>
>>55304186
Hit up Desolate Era for the "Required Secondary Powers" perk. Even the scrubs there move and fight at supersonic speeds without a loss of perception.
>>
>>55304269
Can't review every update, sadly.
>>
>>55304287
It has the best costume design.
>>
>>55304296
They can't go FTL without space-warping, though. So if you're reacting that fast it might not be enough.
>>
>>55304287
Well, it's the Class with the most focus. John being a Heir of Breath and all.

Also, this >>55304324

Even if you can just customize your godtier outfit.
>>
>>55304309
>Can't shitpost everywhere all the time, sadly.
Thank God for you being the exception rather than the rule. Go drown in your own cake-mix shitposter
>>
>>55304269
Top for the future, when being sarcastic, like toward idiots like >>55304309, put a /s at the end of your post to make it clear.
>>
>>55303944
Maid of Hope
>>
>>55303935
>there are a lot of xianxia manga
Could I get some names?
>>
>>55304334
How far have you actually read? At this point in the story, everyone goes at least several dozen times the speed of light, no space warping required. You just need to be strong enough to not be held back by the Heavenly Daos.
>>
>>55304443
If I could suggest one real quick, DouLou Dalu or Combat Continent is pretty good.
>>
>>55304324
I'd say Thieves and Princes have pretty good design too, aside from the Prince's pumpkin pants.
>>
>>55302914
Everything looks alright to me.

So, hey. Bit of a weird request, but for the jump for the DKC games, could there be an option to buy stages? Like, as land that follows us from jump to jump.

I've always wanted to have my own Toxic Tower or
Criss Kross Cliffs to force intrepid heroes to go through.
>>
File: Well...gif (4MB, 436x244px) Image search: [Google]
Well...gif
4MB, 436x244px
>>55302458
I was told there was a Alien Invasion jump.
>Reads
>Looks at ID4 WIP
>Sees roughly whats the same, what GAI did better
Cool jump, can't wait to write up being an early 20th century scientist amidst an alien invasion.
>>
where does Philotic Communication
>>
>>55304466
Around Book 20. Ji Ning was all "the speed of light is the fastest anyone can travel, so Ninehorned Lighting Serpent is the ultimate evasion technique that I'll never have to update". I take it he was wrong, then?
>>
>>55303944
Mage of Void.
>>
>>55304544
Yep. Even the guy from the Seamless Gate is fast enough/accomplished enough in the Dao of Wind, that he can surpass the limits of the Heavenly Daos in terms of speed and go FTL. And when you become a World God, those limits basically disappaear altogether (or was it Daolord? Been a while since I've read that part).
>>
>>55304542
Speaker For The Dead. It's the capstone of the Pig/Tree-alien perks.
>>
>>55304483
Sounds interesting. Thanks!
Hopefully their not hard to find, my Google-fu has never been strong.
>>
>>55304542
Come from? Ender's Game, specifically Speaker for the Dead.
>>
>>55304542
Speaker For The Dead. It replaces your nervous system with FTL ansible links, meaning that instead of the 270 m/s speed of electrochemical signal transfer a normal human uses, your thoughts happen instantaneously. It also grants you infinite broadcast range on your telepathy, but only things that are already telepathic can hear you. Still pretty nice.
>>
>>55304563
Well neat, then. I'm already planning on training in the Dao of Wind (just because the series is rather vague on whether it uses Aristotelian elements of the Wu Xing, so I figure I should do both sets just for redundancy), so that will be nice once I get up to that level.
>>
File: Wadanohara Jump Ver 0.6.pdf (619KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Wadanohara Jump Ver 0.6.pdf
619KB, 1x1px
Ver 0.6 - Corrected typos, elaborated on Demon capstone, Why Is There A Moon Under The Ocean? Is worded better, OC Companions now get a free origin and 600 CP to spend on perks and items as they were meant to have.
>>
>>55303944
Most of my Jumpers that have gone through development of some kind tend to be something of Void or Heart, usually Prince or Heir. Ones that are still just me with a new coat of paint are always Bards of Blood.
>>
>>55304612
How hard would it be to cast down the evil, slaving witches?
>>
As someone who knows nothing of Sburb how dangerous is it for our real body?
>>
>>55304572
I know of at least one or two manga sites that have the manga (mangakakalot at least) and there is a site dedicated to the LN translation (Blue Grass Translations)
>>
>>55304643
Why do you think that the drawback that makes a single witch target you is +400 CP?
>>
>>55304663
Well I don't even know how many of them there are.
>>
>>55303944
Thief of Mind
>>
File: Lost World.gif (31KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Lost World.gif
31KB, 256x224px
>>55304521
Thanks, that's good to hear.

As for Donkey Kong Country... Hmm... That does sound interesting. Not quite sure how that would work, but it would certainly be fun. I loved all of the different levels, too, and it would be great to make or bring some of them along. I'll think it over and see what I can do.

At the moment, there's sort of something like that, though it's more of a separate dimension you can visit. Essentially, by doing all the bonus stages in the setting you can unlock a special "Lost World" area. Beat that, and you get a jungle-themed Lost World that you can access from the Warehouse. Each time you beat a jump, an equivalent level appears in the Lost World. Beat enough Lost World levels, and you can enter the mysterious volcano in the center of the land, as sort of an endjump option.
>>
>>55304652
Oh, it's actually more dangerous for your real body than your dream body. That's off on Prospit or Derse, where it will only be in danger if the game's glitching and the Dersites starting trying to assassinate you. Your real body, on the other hand, is going to be fighting monsters and solving deadly puzzles.
>>
Who's making the World of Warcraft jump?
>>
>>55304703
OAA.
>>
>>55304604
Training in that Doa while in the Three Realms is a pretty bad idea though. The Doa is incomplete, meaning it's impossible to master while there. Sure, you might be able to do it after you get strong enough to sense its prime essence at the centre of the universe, or go to another Chaos World with a completel Wind Dao, but that'll basically be impossible while you are at the powerlevels you'll be able to reach in the Three Realms, and you'll need to pick a Dao to focus on before that either way. So yeah, it's just all around a bad decision. You don't even need Wind for pure speed either, the MC concentrates only on his Sword Dao and is still pretty much the fastest guy around.
>>
File: john vs ogres.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
john vs ogres.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>55304652
Pretty dangerous, with the monsters and sometimes deadly puzzles.

However, the game is winnable by 13 year old children. The perks in the jump give you a more than fair shot at surviving and winning the game even if it's your first jump.

As long as you don't do something really stupid.
>>
File: Take It Away, All-Might.png (49KB, 187x333px) Image search: [Google]
Take It Away, All-Might.png
49KB, 187x333px
>>55303054
>Senran Kagura - 664
Drawbacks: Pursued - Hanzo (+200), Hunted (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,400 CP
Origin: Renegade
Perks:
-Internet Presence (Free)
-Noble Spirit
-Kagura
-My Old Team (300 CP)
-20 BP (100 CP)

Seras Victoria:
-Origin: Yoma
-Disguise (Free); Blood Horde; Combat Empowerment; Internalization Scroll
-Explosive Appearance (Free); Signature Trait (...); Aura of Badass; Friendly Physics; Aesthetic Enhancement x6

Yugiri Mistwalker:
-Origin: Renegade
-Internet Presence (Free); Noble Spirit; Super Secret Ninja Scroll
-Explosive Appearance; Signature Trait (Skin); Aesthetic Enhancement x7

Killer B:
-Origin: Drop-In
-Approachable (Free); Kagura
-Explosive Appearance; Friendly Physics; Aura of Badass; Aesthetic Enhancement x7

Dante:
-Origin: Yoma
-Disguise (Free); Combat Empowerment; Mimicry Specialist; Super Secret Ninja Scroll
-Explosive Appearance (Free); Contagious Casual Nudity; Aesthetic Enhancement x9

Sadie, Draco, & Fenris:
-Origin: Student
-Talented (Free); Love Power; The Path of the Shinobi; Battle Communication
-Explosive Appearance (Free); Friendly Physics; Aura of Adorable; Aura of Sexy; Aura of Badass; Aesthetic Enhancement

Gilgamesh-1:
-Approachable (Free); Mass Melee Specialist; Shinobi Weapon; Frantic Mode Scroll; Elemental Enchantment Scroll
-Contagious Casual Nudity; Aesthetic Enhancement x9

Gilgamesh-2 & Enkidu:
-Approachable (Free); Mass Melee Specialist; Shinobi Weapon; Frantic Mode Scroll; Elemental Enchantment Scroll

Gilgamesh-3:

So I WOULD go into detail here, but as you said to keep it PG... And the only thing PG was the fight between the three offended Gilgameshes...

>pic related
>>
File: Do that at home 2.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do that at home 2.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>55304729
>>
>>55304675
I don't consider familiars to be "slaves" even though some witches do treat their familiars like shit, being a familiar is the familiar's choice, plus they can leave at any time and turn against their witch, there are canoncle examples of familiars turning against witches. They also get a kickass boost in power.

There's also an entire world of witches out there, and there's a fan theory that a witch created and gave control over the Sea of Death to Mikotsu simply to stir some shit.

Also I think you're shitposting, so this is the last post I will make on the subject
>>
>>55304696
>>55304725
Wow that does sound pretty dangerous, I thought only my dream body had to deal with all that danger. Atleast it sounds like I have a good chance since you said 13 year olds could win, it gives me hope.
>>
>>55304703
>>55304713
wait I just noticed there's a Manyfist-made version already on the drive

what's going on?
>>
What is the funnest Mobile suit frame to use in IBO?
>>
>>55304716
Oh yeah, I forgot that bit about it being incomplete there. Damn. But I think it's understandable why I'd want to. The series keeps trying to draw Aristotelian pair-opposites between elements, but it's also supposed to be using the Wu Xing. Fire and water are not opposing elements, Ji Ning, but somehow you were able to reach enlightenment in the Crimsonbright Diagram by meditating on that. How?
>>
>>55304745
A slave can rebel too, that doesn't mean they weren't slaves.

Oh wow, an entire planet. That one's a big deal then.
>>
>>55304750
Got permission to remake it. Been going slowly as hell, currently trimming down page count.
>>
>>55304750
An update that is taking a long time, but which I personally am very much excited for. All "legal" issues have already been taken care of, and from what I have seen of the WIP's, the result will be most enjoyable.
>>
>>55304750
Manyfist is refusing to update it for Legion and so handed it off to OAA to complete. OAA decided to overhaul it and put in a lot of stuff that Fist missed out on.
>>
>>55304773
>currently trimming down page count
How?
>>
>>55304767
Because the Crimsonbright Diagram is based on those elements, created by the sun and the moon.
>>
>>55304659
Found it.
>>
>>55304783
Probably by choosing shorter, but no less poetic words for descriptions.

Do not quote me on this, it is merely speculation.
>>
File: GusionFromt.png (181KB, 365x455px) Image search: [Google]
GusionFromt.png
181KB, 365x455px
>>55304755
Gusion
>>
>>55304783
Class Hall info's going into it's own info dump file, among others.

Trying to be less flowery, as >>55304795 guessed.
>>
>>55304755
None of them are really all that out there, so there's nothing wacky to use. But I guess the Teiwaz frame, just for being the only frame design that isn't three hundred years old and actually shows human capability to learn and grow and not be completely static.
>>
>>55304745
Could a Loving Hug be used on the insane sister and Sal to fix them? I think this was asked before, if so sorry as I do not remember it.
>>
YJAnon does Super Speed ever get faster? Being stuck at Wally level of speed is pretty slow. For 1200cp you're basically a slow Speedster.

Compared to that amount you could be a full blown Martian or decentish Kryptonian.
>>
>>55304803
I think that doesn't help. Putting it in another file just makes doing a build more annoying and only creates the illusion of it being shorter.
>>
So what's a good specialization to choose for Freak of Nature in Desolate Era? I'm thinking Heartforce, as it seems like it'd be the hardest to improve.
>>
>>55304788
Yeah, and if he was meditating on sun and moon being opposites I'd be fine with that. Yang and Yin, classic symbolism there. But fire and water aren't opposites, they're part of a cycle. That the yin and yang forces he's aligned with can generate water and fire doesn't mean change.
>>
>>55304813
get a limits breaker/no cap perk senpai
>>
>>55304800
...Why is it so fat?
>>
>>55304819
Sword, Spacetime, and Heartforce. Those three Daos are the ones with the most screentime so to speak, and also seem to be the strongest.

>>55304824
Dunno. Maybe the Daofather who created the technique just decided fire and water being opposites would be fun. Or maybe IET just made a mishmash of the four and five elements in that story, which means that water and fire are opposites anyway.
>>
>>55304808
She said yes about the Red Sea Princess before, but Sal is a purely evil sadist who wants to torture and rape the woman he 'loves'. A Loving Hug would probably make him worse.
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>55304612
Jump 13: Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea
Origin: Drop-In - Shark
Perks:
Water Breathing [950]
Land Walking
The Ocean's Full of Treasures
Smoking Orca
Just An Orca On A Stroll [850]
What Fun It Is To Bully Sharks [650]
Break The Spell [350]
Trust Your Gut [150]

Items:
Undersea Smoke and Tie
Magical Candies [200]

Companions:
Import x2 [0]
Captain Rosewater
Origin: Drop-In
Perks: Water Breathing [550], Land Walking, The Ocean's Full of Treasures, Smoking Orca, Just an Orca On a Stroll [450], What Fun It Is To Bully Sharks [250], Trust Your Gut [50]

Sho Fukan
Origin: Drop-In
Perks: Water Breathing [550], Land Walking, The Ocean's Full of Treasures, Smoking Orca, Just an Orca On a Stroll [450], What Fun It Is To Bully Sharks [250], Trust Your Gut [50]

Drawbacks:
I Am, In Fact, A Shark! [250]

Scenario: Red Sea Cleanup

So because my favorite song keeps telling me 'YOU WA SHARK', I guess whatever's sending me cruising along the worlds decided to take that kind of advice. Wait a moment, though…this looks like…yeah, I remember this place. I remember it REALLY well. And an infuriating method of unlocking endings flashes back into my head, along with a lot of unanswered questions. Alright. No faffing about this time. Let's nip this little problem in the bud, shall we?

Using my spontaneously-generated reputation as a hero and a demigod, I'm welcomed as a curiosity at the court of the local Princess. When the incident proper begins, I privately confide in her the idea that a traitor may have sabotaged relations with the local bun kingdom and caused the invasion. She seems to take my word seriously, but things progress a bit too slowly for me. So I address the OTHER problem.
>>
>>55304849
Yes, but of the three, isn't Heartforce is the hardest to improve in? At the very least, it can't trained normally like the others.
>>
I'm surprised there aren't any jumps that give you powers over one of the five Chinese elements.
>>
>>55304847
Bigger target, plus its tiny arms allow it to put up little to no defense.
>>
>>55304808
>>55304862
Oh, I should note she said it wouldn't outright fix the Red Sea Princess, but it would help a lot and get your foot in the door.
>>
>>55304867
Yeah, probably the hardest. But even then, the specialization wouldn't help you all that much. At the higher stagse of Heartforce cultivation (or rather, to become a Heartforce cultivator at all) you need to simply experience a shitton. Ning lucked out in that he spent several thousand lifetimes in the illusion world created by a Hegemon, but normally you'd simply need to live life and let it happen.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>55304863
"What seems to be the problem, anon?" Sal asked, a goofy grin on his dumb shark face.
"Cut the pleasantries, Ambassador. I've been doing this for too long to be deceived by you."
"…hee, hee~. I thought so. That's why you had me follow you this far out and onto land, right?"
"Yup. And unfortunately, I can't have you live to see your 'dream' to fruition."
"What makes you think you stand a chance, Nameless One~?"
"Because I have a secret weapon. CAP'N, DEPLOY IT NOW!"
"Deploy wh-…wait, is that OH MOTHER OF-"

So Sal is fairly tough and has a masochistic pain tolerance that would make Slaneesh blush, but even he can't defeat the power of about five million cocks dropped on him at once. I had Fluff use Thunder several times on him for good measure before I introduced his body to the Hookblade and scattered his limbs to the four corners of the ocean just to be perfectly sure. Once again guilty of out-of-context murder and not feeling too broken up about it, I decide to go into the Red Sea myself and see if I can end this feud altogether.

Thus, uh…was a bit more difficult than I expected and I actually had to consult the locals for some outside help.
>>
File: Avatar - LoK JumpChain.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
5MB, 1x1px
LoK imaged with selectable text. This should be the final version.

>>55302458
I actually kinda wanted to make this myself, but this is fine, I never made a solid claim anyway. Although, why are we a human and not an invader? I thought id would've been more fun to play as an alien and conquer, destroy, or enlighten the earth?

Other than that though the jump looks good. However I think the Alien Fighter could be 400cp since it only has half it's weaponry and no FTL, and Million to one chance seems a bit too specific.
>>
>>55304862
>>55304885
Wow that sucks about Sal, guess I need to just kill him. Atleast the Red Sea Princess would give me a chance, thanks for answering.
>>
File: enhanced diarmuid.png (1MB, 1073x1322px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced diarmuid.png
1MB, 1073x1322px
>>55304808
I don't consider Sal, "fixable" or "redeemable" but hey, single player game. Mikotsu I feel is redeemable but Sal is not. However, it doesn't fix them. It just makes them really really like you over a short period of time.

However, it does make them more open to you trying to help them because they like you.

>>55304770
An entire planet of people who probably could cause something on the scale of the Red Sea if two of them worked together, indeed.
>>
>>55304729
>spoiler

Why does that seem familiar.
>>
>>55304684
Well, I was thinking just an item that lets you pick one stage per purchase. Kinda like the options for buying Basic Lands the Magic the Gathering jumps have? In this case you'd be able to attach the actual location the stage covers to your Warehouse, and either summon it into the outside world (like Kamigawa or Rurouni Kenshin does it) or retcon it into being part of the world (like how... a LOT, of jumps do it).
>>
>>55304898
>still no line in the notes about the lion turtles of other elements still existing
It'd take so little effort. As it is, unless you change to setting to suit yourself, you'd only be able to learn the element of the one lion turtle who still lives.
>>
>>55304916
Maybe I should give it a shot I guess, no idea whether to try or not. Atleast they will let me try, thanks for answering.
>>
File: gundam gusion rebake.jpg (301KB, 974x640px) Image search: [Google]
gundam gusion rebake.jpg
301KB, 974x640px
>>55304847
Because it's actually meant to be a much slimmer frame, but the owner at the time it showed up in the series kept up armoring it for...some reason. Something about the debris fields he fights in being too dangerous for lighter armor and then he went overboard, something like that. But it's skeleton is proportioned like a human's would be, so all those extra layers are like fat on a human. Pic related is what it's proportions are supposed to be.
>>
>>55304898
>Although, why are we a human and not an invader?
Probably because most of the movies and stuff about alien invasions focus on the human resistance. Though you could go Hybrid and side with the aliens anyway?

But yeah, a jump to be the aliens invading would've been cool too.
>>
>>55301438
That's my issue. I started Pokemon in my current chain (and I'd probably do so in a chain if I actually ever went on one)

The problem is there are settings that I'd want to go to quickly to pick up powers, but I feel like if I don't have the jumper combo platter before going in, my chances of dying and losing the literal infinite potential of the spark and the chain itself are higher than I'd be comfortable with. Can't speak for the others, but Death Note is good for this sort of thing since you have immortality and the titular notebook available, and then it's just a matter of bumming around the world for a decade, killing humans wherever necessary to extend your life. The problem with Death Note is I have to get the notebook if I'm there, it's too useful in a lot of settings. Besides, I can't resist the urge to become a huge outside-context problem for both sides.

The problem I'm having with writing my chain realistically is I'm not very good at escalating power levels. I feel like I'd spend a lot of time in super low-power settings avoiding dying whenever possible, but the problem being is that some day I'll need to up the ante and that might involve some measure of danger, but then returning to a low power setting would be easy. I was considering VtM:B in this regard. Being able to toggle vampirism on and off and use powers in literal broad daylight is good, and I understand the plot. If everything railroads the way the game goes I just need to survive the werewolf and flee LA after the stories over and go innawoods for the rest of the decade. The problem, really, is plots going off the rails and putting yourself in danger. I wouldn't really jump a setting if I didn't think I could handle it, but that basically forces me to amass powers and perks from a bunch of low power settings first.

Which reminds me, are there any settings you wouldn't jump to? Spending years in like Nintendogs would get tiring.
>>
>>55304927
Maybe you read it before? I did, and I was NOT expecting the twist.
>>
>>55304898
Maybe you could make a Generic Alien Invader jump as counterpoint?
>>
>>55304985
If I jumped realistically, I'd first jump to a high power low danger setting like Overlord or the various Dragon Ball jumps.
>>
>>55305004
I always go to Chronicles of Narnia first. No danger since it lets you choose the time period you arrive in, and offers both decent physical security options and some amazing mental ones.
>>
>>55304949
You can fix Mikotsu with what the jump gives you alone, though.
>>
>>55305020
Yeah, I like the idea of jumping to Pokemon first, as it was the first jump, but the chance of dying by accident or bad luck is simply too high.
>>
>>55304898

Your claim was for a Generic alien Invader Jump man, You can still do it man I'm looking forward to it
>>
>>55304898
Could we have a +0 Drawback for Avatar Wan's era? Or at least have a +0 Drawback where the Lion Turtles are still around? They've been hunted to near extinction.
>>
File: 1483253092269.png (22KB, 325x308px) Image search: [Google]
1483253092269.png
22KB, 325x308px
>>55304891
I also had to pass off Sal's death as a freak rooster accident. It took EVERY OUNCE of willpower I had to not to make constant 'he was crushed by cocks' jokes to keep relations from souring. They gave me the benefit of the doubt after evidence of his betrayal was found and the two Princesses reconciled before things escalated to full violence. Then I proposed me going to the Red Sea personally to possibly see if more wounds could be mended. Almost everyone was against this, but Tatsumiya claimed that I had a peculiar, untapped talent and Princess Uomi would take any chance, however slim, to give her sister a chance at peace.

Of course, the Dead-…er, Red Sea wasn't really in a talking mood when I showed up. I had to show some restraint and NOT re-kill everyone and fight my way to the Princess and try to reason with her. She just kinda stared at me with blank, dead eyes as I talked for several minutes. No retort, no violence. She just…stared. Deciding I would have to come back with her sister or some sort of gift, I started to leave.

Then I noticed she was following me like a lost puppy as I headed out. Still not saying anything. Just staring. Judging. I was a bit confused at this before a certain tattoo slithered along my arm and hissed at me.

That's worrying.
>>
>>55305043
Honestly, it's the mental reinforcement I value most highly. Heart of a Child means you'll never lose your sense of wonder. The Preservation of Man keeps you safe from self-delusion. On Aslan's Side grants the willpower to keep going despite any hardship. Those are things I very much want as early as possible if I'm going on a multiverse-spanning adventure.
>>
>>55305071
>near extinction.
Pretty sure they've been hunted to actual extinction. There's only one lion turtle left, so it's impossible for that one to actually reproduce.
>>
>>55305001
>>55305054
I guess that is what I'd originally imagined the jump as anyway.

>>55305071
Wan's Era should really be it's own jump, and again, near ≠ total extinction, you don't need a drawback to say that there might still be a handful of them around on the very edges of the world.
>>
>>55305116
>Lion turtles were hunted to near extinction over the thousands of years following the start of the Avatar Cycle until only one remained.
This comes from the old official Avatar site. So yes, we do need a drawback for that, because I assume that people don't like to change settings so they have an advantage.
>>
File: Tattoo On The Back.jpg (60KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
Tattoo On The Back.jpg
60KB, 500x647px
>>55305094
So that's the story about how we adopted a Princess and ended up becoming her new surrogate 'family' and did our best to give her something resembling…well, I don't want to say a normal life, but it was a more 'fun' one than being locked in a box forever. This weirdly-familiar witch would teach me purification and we'd turn the Red Sea into something a bit more habitable in the process. So all-in-all, I consider this a happy end-

"Hey, uh…first mate? Are you okay?"
"Huh? I'm fine, Rose. What, is there something my face?"
"You've been shaking since we first got here. It's really hard to see, but…are you scared?"
"Wh-what, me, scared? Pfft. You've been worrying too much, Cap'n. We just saved the day and then some. And we even got a new friend, see?"
"I LiKe PiRaTeS…hEe…HeE…"
"…uh, yeah. That's true. Of course! It is only natural The God of War is concerned for her crew, after all! Bwahahaha!"
"Yeah, no problems, no problems here."

…okay real talk. I am piss-terrified of being underwater all the time, even if I can breathe under it now. Reverb has just been inducing a chemical calm into my body to keep me steady. I still remember that day. I can never, ever, forget it. I've been biting back fear the entire time we've been here, and we're going back to land as soon as our business is finally finished. Then…

…Mikotsu is tugging at my sleeve and staring at me. She doesn't say anything, but that's worry in her expression. I guess she really did appreciate our efforts? I have to reassure her that I'm doing okay and we'll do our best to purify the last of her sea. So she wouldn't have to be tormented anymore.

That's the right thing to do, isn't it?
>>
File: Mandalorians.jpg (203KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mandalorians.jpg
203KB, 867x1200px
>>55305116
>I guess that is what I'd originally imagined the jump as anyway.

Don't forget empire import so that we can import Alien import man. Now I need to get back to my jump. Hopefully after this storm is over
>>
File: Aang_with_Lion_Turtle.png (130KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Aang_with_Lion_Turtle.png
130KB, 333x250px
>>55305109
Speaking of that Lion-Turtle, people weren't sure if the one that grant Aang energybending could grant anything else and what element if it could do so before, right?

According to the wiki, they have different forehead-markings depending on which element they can grant. The one that helped Aang out has the mark of those that could grant fire-bending.
>>
>>55305116
Could we skip the Lion Turtles & just buy multiple elemental bending directly with CP? Maybe with purchase of the Twilight Spirit? Even at a marked up price like specializations.
>>
In Overlord (The Series) if we grab the Ring of Elru could we use Wish on it to grab ourselves a free set of Divine Armor or is that too out there?
>>
>>55305109
Assuming lion-turtles even reproduce at all. They're some sort of ancient god-beast, who's to say they weren't created and not born? Maybe any drop in their population is permanent, and they can never recover their numbers.
>>
File: Bobby-....jpg (113KB, 693x467px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-....jpg
113KB, 693x467px
>>55305168

That sentence was a mess I apologize
>>
>>55305210
Wiki says they live for hundreds of years, so they probably did have some way to increase their numbers.
>>
File: 1402595258402.png (303KB, 430x363px) Image search: [Google]
1402595258402.png
303KB, 430x363px
>>55305116
Actually you can still make it. As yours is BEING the invader vs Surviving an invasion.

So I'd say it's still valid.
>>
>>55305116
>I guess that is what I'd originally imagined the jump as anyway.

I would jump a fleshed out version of that outline in a heartbeat. But then, I'm often rather villainous in my chains.
>>
>>55305226
In that case I hope they either reproduce via parthenogenesis or that the male have very long and prehensile penises. Because you don't want to be living on a female lion-turtle during mating season, otherwise.
>>
>>55305281
BUKKAKE!
>>
>>55305020
>>55305043
>>55305095
I mean, if you're not going to play by the rules of entertaining jump-chan, you could just get the warehouse and be a turboNEET and never step outside your force field, then reap the benefits of the perks without needing to do any actual risk-taking.

In all honesty, I'd jump Narnia if I knew more about it. I understand so few settings because I've either never heard of them or consumed their media. I feel like if Jump-chan doesn't give us a preview of the settings and we'd need rely on prior knowledge or internet perks or whatever, I'd be screwed. In all honesty, I'd probably jump Pokemon first since it's not a super risky setting and I can pick up perfect memory and guns on the same perk, a bag of holding backpack, solar powered laptop with /vp/ shitposting capabilities and get a genderswap without wasting too much. Even if I don't become champion, I'd hate to miss the opportunity to live a childhood classic.
>>55305004
Dragon Ball is low danger? What did he mean by this? I'm not being sarcastic or anything. I legitimately don't know what you mean. Feels like there's an apocalyptic plot every few years in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>55305211
Well, I'm not going to waste a perfectly good reaction image on somebody who actually realizes something. How dare you spoil the amusement?
>>
>>55305298
I was thinking of it in terms of being crushed to death by turtle humping, but sure, go with your thing.
>>
>>55305305
DBZ and onward, yes, but the original Dragon Ball is a lot safer.

Dunno about anon suggesting the others.
>>
>>55305305
It's not that I don't want to take risks. I mean, what's the point of power if you're not going to have adventures with it? It's just that I hate myself and everything I represent, so I want to get as many mental conditioning perks as possible as early as possible, so as to grind away at all the awfulness within me and make space for the adventurer that I must become. I'm sure Jump-chan understands, it's not like she didn't have other options when it came to choosing people. Infinite multiverse out there, after all. If she wasn't okay with me using my first few jumps to brainwash myself into being capable of happiness, she would have chosen a version of me that's not an emotional wreck.
>>
Do we have any Generic jumps that could be twisted into a Youjo Senki shaped jump?
>>
>>55305305
>Dragon Ball is low danger? What did he mean by this? I'm not being sarcastic or anything. I legitimately don't know what you mean. Feels like there's an apocalyptic plot every few years in Dragon Ball.
The original Dragon Ball isn't really that dangerous. And the others are mostly fine if you get off Earth (aside from Multiverse, where you have to win the tournament).
>>
>>55305281
Well they ARE turtles. A giant, prehensile penis is mandatory.
>>
>>55304088
Anyone want to answer this?
>>
>>55305407
Replicate from marvel magic?
>>
>>55304088
Not that I know of, besides Minecraft Cheat Mode.

Maybe something out there.
>>
>>55305407
You could steal the technology from Sans or the lab. If you mean outside of Undertale, then probably not. It's a skull that shoots a laser beam that does the more damage the more sin you've committed. The closest equivalent to something that weird is holy energy that burns evil.
>>
>>55305159
>I LiKe PiRaTeS...hEe...HeE...
>Mikotsu is tugging at Nameless' sleeve and worrying about him
My God. She's adorable.
>>
>>55305395
Yes, but the issue is how prehensile. The males still have to mount the females, with normal turtles.

God, I just realized I'm having a conversation about the logistics of giant turtle penises. Yeah, I need to go outside and get some fresh air. Later, everyone, I'm going biking.
>>
>>55305407
Use reverse engineering perks on it. Or the Duplication perk from Minecraft?
>>
>>55305443
>God, I just realized I'm having a conversation about the logistics of giant turtle penises
This is perfectly normal with me. Being a biologist means you often have conversations about weird penises.
>>
>>55305371
>Go to Heil Honey I'm Home in Sitcoms
>?????
>Profit
>>
>>55304985
>How to deal with scalating power-levels
You don't. Once you have enough power, you just keep self-insert yourself, create an avatar or remote controlled body and roll with that. You won't die for real, but you won't also make your life any less exiting. Allows you to take risk but also have some consequence.

>Are you any jump that wouldn't go
Ones with victory or fail conditions that don't depend on you (Youtube, Forgotten Realms), mostly.

The rest are just vacations.

>>55305116
>Skyline
Was that the only movie when an alien invasion actually succeeded without human resistance winning the day thanks to retard aliens? Well, that and maybe Cloverfield , although in the sequel the war was still on.

>>55305352
Well, if you leave Goku to save the day... But there were also a few major threats that could threaten the world, including Picolo who at the time was the strongest being in the planet and could destroy it.

>>55305407
Get soul magic? You probably can get something like this in Dies Irae once it comes out, or maybe a custom NP.
>>
>>55305109
>There's only one lion turtle left, so it's impossible for that one to actually reproduce.
This. Does Korra show more lion turtles or what?
>>
I saw the name of the google folder (Jumpchain 2), and Im wondering.
What was the previous version of this?
>>
>>55305443
What if...what if the other side is more...dominant?
>>
>>55305020
I would never jump narnia, for the simple reason that I have absolutely no desire to be judged by God.
Of course in the meta of jumpchain that only happens via drawback but realistically?
Hell no!
Think of the God of the bible, now think about his actions. Do you really think he won't just kill you because you said that he can suck a dick 37 years ago?
Going to narnia is basically a 50/50 gamble of suffering critical existence failure.
Actually taking God's actions into account it would be closer to 70/30.
Everytime I read about someone taking Narnia as their first jump, I can't help but wonder if they really thought this through.
And the on Aslan's side perk?
Congratulations, you're now God's bitch.
>>
>>55305492
There was no previous version, it's just that the original drive wasn't working anymore so we needed a new one. Or something like that.
>>
File: 3e9.png (32KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
32KB, 247x204px
>>55305305
>Spoilering my whole post
ISHYGDDT, even by accident
>>55305352
>>55305386
Yea I guess. Are there jumps that stop at Dragon Balls conclusion? I didn't see any but I might be mistaken.
>Fucking off to deep space and some backwater planet where Freeza, Buu and worse are never likely to look for you
Might violate jump-chans desire to be entertained, but I guess that'd work.
>>55305367
I know that fee anon. I want to go on a chain so I can escape the life that makes me unhappy, pic related. I'd make myself into a significantly (though perhaps not entirely) different person. I'm not incapable of happiness, and I'm not sure I'd brainwash myself like you'd do, but I'd love to just leave my life and go out for adventure and let the past be the past. I'd love to relegate my current identity into a footnote of my existence. I don't really like who I am, I think one of the major points that's stopping me from killing myself is that even if I don't like who I am, I'm the only person who's always on my side.
>>
>>55305505
>only happens via drawback but realistically?
I am not sure what are you complaining about, jumpchain isnt real
>>
>>55305545
Guys, I found the spy! He was only pretending to be one of us, get the heretic.
>>
>>55305538
>Yea I guess. Are there jumps that stop at Dragon Balls conclusion? I didn't see any but I might be mistaken.
Yes? There's a seperate jump just for original Dragon Ball.

I think it ends something like two years before Raditz shows up.
>>
>>55304070
Generic, so elements from those sources and others. I may actually go full Gundam-Anon and make individual jumps down the line. But I'm a slow producer of jumps so....

>>55304073
What types of meta stuff? Like what role would a drop-in fill that they could give mid-season upgrades? I mean I was thinking of maybe those tropes of the kid mascot who is half-alien and can do shit. In fact that's pretty good. Thanks.

>>55304220
Since I want to do double perks I may do a civilian perk line mixed with the special kid that does shit. Thanks guys.
>>
>>55305468
Yes. However it was a flashback to Avatar Wan's time. They were four main turtles that housed entire villages on their backs. Bending was a hunting art that was given to hunters & after the hunt they were expected to give it back.

Wan was first person to keep his. However he was exiled. Befriended several spirits after rescusing one from a hunter's trap, and eventually met Raava after accidentally freeing Vaatu.

They then go around learning more bending arts but it was Raava that held them. Eventually Wan & Raava had spiritual sex & they merged together. When Wan died Raava would find the reincarnation of Wan & that person would be the new Avatar.
>>
>>55305458
So you're a penis expert?
>>
>>55305579
>When Wan died Raava would find the reincarnation of Wan
If they merged spiritually, why would they need to find each other? Wouldn't they just stay connected?
>>
>>55305191
No.

>>55305168
I might include an invasion fleet option instead of a full on empire import. What jump?
>>
Whew! Finally done with Rin's own Noble Phantasms, any thoughts on these /jc/?

> Tohsaka Crest: The Archives of the Family of Jewels – A++
The Ultimate expression and archive of the Tohsaka Line's brand of Magecraft and its refinement of one particular aspect of Magecraft, the Flowing and Transferring of Power.

Within this Crest lies the secrets of the Jewel Magecraft that Caster is so proud of, knowledge that allows to create temporary mystic codes using all manner of precious and semi-precious stones; these mystic codes can range from being simple mana batteries to familiars to even explosives, the true extent of this Jewel Magecraft is something known only by Caster. These capabilities are only enhanced further by her talent for magecraft and element of the Average One.

Otherwise, the Crest holds the functions associated with most Magic Crests, including supplementing the holder's prana and even providing a form of life support if the bearer is heavily injured, using these functions however, reveals her Crest and identity to those who recognize it.
[Simulates: Item Creation (focus on Jewels), Battle Continuation]
[Supplements Mana Parameter by up to its Rank]

[1 / 2]
>>
File: I'm happy.gif (377KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
I'm happy.gif
377KB, 500x291px
>>55305579
>be Raava
>finally have a friend after ten thousand lifetimes
>become so close with him you full on merged with him
>he dies, leaving you alone again
>you go off to find his reincarnation, and find his spirit waiting within
>tfw
>>
>>55304800
Gundam fat frog
>>
>>55305668
> Azoth Sword: Surviving Betrayal, Shattering Vengeance – C++
At first, it seems nothing more than just a tool that supplements one's own magecraft, and certainly, Caster does use it as a wand to form magic circles and to affect forms of physical divine mysteries. Though it is certainly not meant for it, she can use it as a killing tool as well, however most Azoth Swords would simply break and crumble if subjected to such uses.

The difference with this particular Mystic Code comes from its history.

This was the dagger that was used in a deep Betrayal by a twisted student to their teacher, and that student later gifted it to their teacher's daughter. It was then later used, after the daughter gifted it to their champion to kill that twisted student. This cycle of betrayal and revenge marked itself deeply on to the dagger and gave it one last aspect.

This ability is activated when it is freely gifted to another by the current owner of the Dagger:
- When used as a tool for Betrayal, it makes the gifter a sense of safety and ignorance of the fatal blow that they are about to recieve, therefore any strike used in betrayal will always be a surprise and unexpected. Highly developed subconscious reflexes or enough luck are the only forms of defence against this. The dagger survives this particular use.
- When used as a tool for Revenge over Betrayal, the first thing to make certain of is that the desired vengeance must be present and secondly, the one who desires this revenge against a betrayal must gift this dagger to one who will take that vengeance for them. In this use, the dagger simply gains the ability to expel power equal to that of its full Rank against the one that the former bearer targetted. This burst of power is invoked with the word "läßt". The Azoth Sword does not survive this particular use.

[2 / 2]
>>
>>55305594
I don't specialize in it or anything, no, but I know a lot about dicks.
>>
>>55305579
Wait... in the Avatar world, dying means you either reincarnate (like the Avatar but without access to the past lives' stuff), or you become a spirit (like Iroh), right?

What're the chances you could just go find the dead Lion-Turtles in the spirit world?
>>
>>55305505
>I would never jump Narnia, for the simple reason that I have absolutely no desire to be judged by God.
Wut
>>
I've got two questions regarding Hero Academia.

First, Are mutation quirks considered powers and thus can they be used regardless of which altform we are in?

Second and somewhat related to the first, Which mutation quirk would be best for fusing with Black Hole to make me into a living tear in reality. I'm leaning towards Fiber Body.
>>
>>55305792
Isn't the canon blackhole user already a bodiless blackhole thing? I remember when his suit was torn open, there was nothing inside.
>>
>>55305792
For the first, NuBee said they work in any biological form.
>>
>>55305764
Probably you can find dead lion turtles in the spirit world. Problem is that you can't bend in the spirit world.
>>
>>55305811
The quick on offer only lets you make them at the tips of your fingers. Something needs to be added to get to the cosmic horror I desire.
>>
>>55305830
Doesn't energbending still work there, as the only thing that works there?
>>
>>55305830
Then how do I learn the other elements?
>>
>>55305860
You don't.
>>
>>55305857
Idk we only see Avatar Aang's spirit energy bend Avatar Korra's bending powers back. He had manifested into the living world.

>>55305860
You don't because KOTORanon doesn't want you to.
>>
>>55305860
They should still be able to give you bending, you just can't use it until you leave. Or you can take them out of the spirit world first, either or.
>>
>Everyone just wants to learn energybending so they can get four elements
>Meanwhile I want to master it so I can fire straight up laser beams that I can bend at people.
>>
>>55305821
Missed your post, Thanks that's perfect.
>>55305860
You go learn magic like a real wizard.
>>
>>55305367
Which perks do you use for the mental conditioning/brainwashing?
>>
>>55305830
Except if you enter physically through the portals.

And energybending still works regardless IIRC, which I'd guess is more related to the Lion Turtle's ability to grant bending, since energybending can take it away too.
>>
You can literally get better elemental manipulation in other worlds.

Stop getting bent out of fucking shape over Bending and accept some facts of life that you don't always get your way.

Fuck's sake.
>>
>>55305880
>You don't because KOTORanon doesn't want you to.
Then why does he give you the means to? Really, is it asking for you to be a little creative and not have everything handed to you on a silver platter such a trigger for butthurt?

>>55305902
The spirit you can get plus some writefagging and that's it. There is no need for all this.
>>
>>55305860
Pull an Urahara Kisuke: Make lion turtle gigai for them!
>>
>>55305902
WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE SPECIAL.
>>
>>55305505
You fail at reading comprehension.
Did you even look at the jump? It says right there in the opening that Aslan will be your "gracious host" for the next 10 years.
Presumably that deal includes not just killing you for the hell of it.

Or how it mentions in the "Not A Tame Lion" drawback that if you don't take it he's
>a distant, inscrutable mentor figure, but he's ultimately a kind soul whose meddling always turns out for your best interests in the end.
That last part? That also kinda precludes killing you.
He might try to get you to be a better person though. The Horror!

You've also missed the part in "On Aslan's Side" where it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the guy at all, as in
>Or perhaps you owe your undying loyalty to some other being or ideal, but the important part is that you believe in that ideal with all your heart.
>>
hey YJAnon I'm redoing my build for Generic Creepypasta since you updated it, would biome+glitch allow you to slowly corrupt the world with videogame physics and make living things more pixilated?
>>
>>55305916
It won't be fiat backed. Which is only granted to things bought via CP.
>>
>>55305928
>WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE SPECIAL.
The short bus is over capacity!
>>
>>55305902
Avatar bending looks way cooler tho
>>
File: 1444322376669.png (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444322376669.png
76KB, 300x250px
>>55305931
Don't reply to fedoras
>>
>>55305942
And? If bending in general is fiat backed, then it should include other forms you get rather than just the specialisation you start off with, and even if it doesn't then just fanwank.
Make a mead sceintist machine that can reset your bending should you lose it, make it so your spirit can regenerate lost bending. It's not that hard, there's even perks that help make sure you can't lose powers, even those not purchased with CP, permanently after gaining them.
>>
>>55305944
Then use shit like Temple of Thought or Twin Art or whatever cocked-up nonsense Valeria's cooked up in Street fighter that I can't remember the name of, to combine your elemental manipulation with your martial arts.
>>
>>55305902
>getting bent out of fucking shape over Bending

what a bender, am I right guys?
>>
>>55305931
>He might try to get you to be a better person though

HOW DARE
>>
>>55305996
Not as satisfying. I'll just use the Be the Avatar perk/scenario from the previous version of LoK.
>>
>>55305942
It will be backed if your clever, hell not even clever. Get the damn Jorge Joestar human capstone and the damn scrolls that grant bending from Last Airbender.

Besides Skullman, Agito/Kuuga, Indiana Jones, Railgun, and Saint Seiya can get you a better set of elemental powers and they can still look just as cool.
>>
>>55305916
You do realize bending requires a universe like ATLA, or Fiat, right? Otherwise you can only do it in Avatar.

And the point isn't that you could find better Elemental powers. The point is elemental powers is the MAIN FEATURE of the world.
>>
>>55306009
JUMPER MUST NEVER CHANGE
>>
>>55305996
Wait, I thought ToT was in a different jump. Unless Valeria made Binbougami?
>>
>>55306018
Nice fanwank senpai.
>>
>>55306047
I was listing several examples of perks that merged things, anon.

Please don't give the asshole who wants Valeria to replace the entire drive ideas.
>>
>>55305885
Nigga just buy Storm Release in Naruto. Darui is fucking great, be like him.
>>
>>55306018
Yes. And you know what's also a feature of the world and of bending?

You only get one. Unless you're the Avatar.
>>
>>55306018
It's also a feature of the world that you only get ONE unless you are kung fu jesus.
>>
>>55306015
>Jorge Joestar

That jump is like magnitudes higher in power level than Avatar jumps. At that point why bother, when you could go Ultimate Being and faceroll everything?
>>
>>55306087
Because power isnt everything, sometimes style is more important.

AKA fun.
>>
>>55306078
I can't afford it anon, I spent my points on the wood release and being a bone man.
>>
>>55306093
But anon...

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS FUN!1!!!!!!!11!
>>
File: Badwrongfun.jpg (15KB, 414x144px) Image search: [Google]
Badwrongfun.jpg
15KB, 414x144px
>>55306093
Sorry anon, but this looked like the perfect opportunity to post what you're likely going to get shitposted for.
>>
>>55306117
Well yeah, i saw that coming.
>>
>>55306117
You linked the wrong post, buddy. You mean to link to these other assholes, like >>55306087. Either that or you're just trollin'.
>>
File: not real fun.png (173KB, 1678x1048px) Image search: [Google]
not real fun.png
173KB, 1678x1048px
>>55306093
Fun is a buzzword
>>
>>55306087
Why be the Ultimate Being when you can have a Beyond?
>>
>>55306154
Nah, I was just pointing out that anon's "power isn't everything" post is going to get reeeeeee'd at because you've got some people who think fun is effortlessly steamrolling everything and doing the same thing over and over and over.

And how dare anyone else think otherwise.
>>
File: thisisfinechico.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfinechico.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>55306156
>Generic PMC
Option to have a giant offshore base I operate from?
>>
File: 1503720202591.jpg (8KB, 249x207px) Image search: [Google]
1503720202591.jpg
8KB, 249x207px
>>55305640
Generic PMC, It might not be that good when I finish it though, I haven't made much progress on it since I was doing storm preparations

You guys saw Nothing of my faliure
>>
>>55306198
>>55306204
You see this?
Because Anna saw everything.
>>
What jumps offer something that can slow or remove aging for an entire nation's population?
>>
>>55306261
Tree of Life from Stellaris lets you unlock the secrets of biological immortality
>>
So like how would evada kedavra effect undead?
>>
>>55306285
I don't think it would although apparently it can cause inanimate objects to explode so they might explode.
>>
File: Fate Grand Order Iskendar.png (308KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Grand Order Iskendar.png
308KB, 512x724px
Reminder that in FGO Iskendar is a gamer.

"I completely forgot! This is the 21st century! Where are your next-generation game consoles?"
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>55301602
Some 300 jumps for Justice, because I'm lazy and slow, and I lost count at 12,000 years during Civilization. I only 'regained' count after German Hollow Quest. So I'm older than 74 million, other than that? I got no fucking idea.

>>55306159
>Fun is a buzzword
Worst meme to ever come out of /v/
>>
>>55306285
probably either nothing or something completely ridiculous like a buffalo to the head considering the importance of pronunciation.
>>
>>55306285
Anything from blowing them apart to just destroying whatever is animating them.
>>
>>55306313
Fate/Zero Iskander was a gamer. He discovered strategy games and fell in love. Waver was not amused. That's how he spent most of his time during that war actually, playing strategy games.
>>
>>55306285
They would jump to the side is my guess, with Evada.
>>
>>55306315
No one cares.
>>
File: Anna62.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Anna62.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>55306219
>Because Anna saw everything.

Don't worry anon that's going to be the reward for the other scenario if I can write it properly
>>
>>55306383
You cared enough to reply, anon.
>>
Quick question, how many of you only browse /jc/ and why? How did you even find this place?
>>
>>55306393
I browse /jc/ and sometimes /cyoag/. Found it through /cyoag/. Found /cyoag/ through being on 4chan for a fucking decade.
>>
>>55304931
Good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

Right now I'm making sure that Muppet Caper is polished up here, but after that's done the Donkey Kong Country game jump should be ready for testing here.
>>
>>55306313
>>55306337
Iskander seems like the kind of guy who would buy all the DLC for a Paradox game, eh?

Iskander really is a cool dude in Fate, even if he is the only case of someone being manlier in Nasu than in real life. The real Alexander the Great was noted by people who knew him to be a girly boy. Dude would be bishie at best.
>>
>>55306018
Some people write entire chains without relying on fiat to justify things, because they are not stupid children.

Fiat is a crutch that enables unimaginative idiots to participate in an imagination-based hobby, and honestly was a terrible idea in the first place.
>>
>>55306417
Wait more than a decade. Twelve years at least. Good god.
>>
>>55306443
Probably. Iskander is the kind of guy who doesn't mind throwing money at things he likes.
>>
>>55306443
Iskandar has a shota version in GO
>>
File: Alex1.png (253KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Alex1.png
253KB, 512x724px
>>55306443
I mean, there's his young version?
>>
>>55306446
>fiat is a crutch

It's not about justifying it to yourself, anon, but about justifying it to your readers. And your readers want to know how your Bending/Senjutsu/Psyker ability works in a universe which does not have those same metaphysics.

"Fiat" is no more than a handwave, a "just go with it, otherwise it wouldn't work." The very SAME kind of handwave that allows actual crossovers between universes, both fanfiction and canon, to feature their members' iconic powers without the question of different physical laws getting in the way.

In fact, "fiat" is something of a misnomer.
>>
>>55306480
Goddamn, what happened? He got some hardcore gains!
>>
>>55306446
Then why bother with cp? Heck let everyone have anything they want so long they magically can get it. Impossible? Well not if you fan wank it hard enough! Limits? What limits? Fanwank the limits off.
>>
>>55306504
Lots and lots of gay sex. Plus he was leading a military campaign for most his life. So that builds muscle.
>>
>>55306393
Read a Wormfic that referenced the Worm cyoa without posting it and wanted to know more. Tracked down the cyoa on the MakeYourChoice subreddit. Saw jumpchain and wanted to know more. Now I'm stuck here.
>>
>>55306507
Thank you for your accurate description of jumpchain's current state.
>>
>>55305424
Oh, yeah! Sans probably knows how to make more, and since I companion'd him, it should be simple enough to ask him to make more. Thanks Anon!

>>55305448
Yeah, I bought the Gaster Blaster Item and was planning to use one of those perks/items to duplicate it, but wasn't really sure if it'd work.
>>
>>55306504
>>55306480
I'll admit, I disliked Young Iskander at first. Sure he's closer to the historical Iskander in appearance, but I didn't like him. But after seeing him in the story? With an older Waver acting as his teacher? I liked it.
>>
>>55306393
Came in to /jc/ after hanging out in /cyoag/ long enough to get sick of the fetish shitposting. This place is still horrible, but at least we can shitpost about things aside from our disgusting fetishes.
>>
>>55306575
>This place is still horrible, but at least we can shitpost about things aside from our disgusting fetishes.
Most of the time at least.
>>
>>55306521
>Lots and lots of gay sex
Hmm, that's one way to build up your glutes.
>>
>>55306393
I just like point buy systems and gamifying it is fun to me. The rest of /tg/ doesnt interest me for the most part as its mostly just the same bitching over and over again.

I mean, this thread is mostly pointless bitching too, but I can ignore that and look at the pdfs when they come up.
>>
>>55306393
I just happened to stumble onto /tg/ just as /jc/ was getting started. Been here ever since.
>>
File: Bancho.jpg (194KB, 792x923px) Image search: [Google]
Bancho.jpg
194KB, 792x923px
>>55306594
I mean we could shitpost about Tera's fetishes if you want.
>>
Is there anything too similar to a greek life jump? Thinking of making one.
>>
>>55306657
there is a Greek mythology jump
>>
File: 149463869622.jpg (371KB, 1078x1339px) Image search: [Google]
149463869622.jpg
371KB, 1078x1339px
>>55306648
>That Weezing porn he commissioned and posted on /d/
I really really really should have listened when he told me to not go look for it
>>
>>55306697
Greek life as in fraternity/sorority college experience jump.
>>
>>55304813
Actually, for 1200 CP you're at Bart levels of speed, who is much faster than Wally is.

>>55305936
No.
>>
File: Don't ask me about my SO.png (237KB, 955x287px) Image search: [Google]
Don't ask me about my SO.png
237KB, 955x287px
>>55306699
I know what I like and My Jumper's girl has in abundance
>>55306718
no we do not there was talk of an animal house jump but it wasn't actually claimed
>>55306723
fair enough thank you for the answer
>>
>>55304842
Any recommendations?
>>
>>55304813
what are you talking about
>>
>>55306733
>that pic
Why do you keep posting this? It's like you are trying to lower our opinions of you even further.
>>
>>55306818
>lower our opinions
>lower
Not possible, anon. He's already got zero respect and I'm pretty sure respect doesn't go into negatives.
>>
So am I the only one who has trouble not grabbing a True Magic in Fate Stay Night?
>>
>>55306818
>>55306835
It's his game to get attention and look good.

Every time someone even hints about him, he'll go into details about it. If nobody mentions him, he'll take a broad question and tease about something he did so people get curious and ask. When someone inevitably calls him out, he either accuses others of being shallow or uses it as a pity party so the other side looks bad for picking on a special needs person. It is literally all for attention and the best thing to do is ignore it.
>>
File: 0009-031.jpg (123KB, 705x1004px) Image search: [Google]
0009-031.jpg
123KB, 705x1004px
>>55303781
>>55303752
>It's one of those histories when the MC can get potentially get all the powers

I expected better from the idea of a reincarnated loli Hitler.

Seems like a power that will be really popular here, though.
>>
>>55306818
Tera is, among other things, addicted to attention. That's a common trait among anyone who posts with a trip for no reason, but it's especially bad for him, considering that he's explicitly told us that his real life is a barren wasteland of a disaster and this community is his big escape.

Having people know who he is and what he likes is the closest he can manage to having real, human relationships. So of course he's going to keep posting shit like that.
>>
>>55306818
I'm just upset he's got that associated with himself. Now I can't meme with that image whenever someone posts an octopus monstergirl without instinctively recoiling in disgust.

It's the same deal as him soiling the Banchou archetype in this thread.
>>
>>55304898
I think it's too bad you took out good content. Is it okay if I use a hybrid version between Ravaa option one and the newest one?
>>
>>55304089
No, that's accounting for the massive parallelism. The stated "speed boost" comes from the symbiote switching from having 1 computing node for every 600 storage nodes to ubiquitous computing/storage hybrid nodes. The "600x faster" is a simplification which assumes all possible tasks will be equally able to take advantage of parallelism.
>>
>>55306878
So what is this from?
>>
>>55306860
Just travel in time and discover all the paths for yourself before they are sealed, or just convince their owner to teach you.
>>
>>55305204
obviously cheating but do whatever makes you happy desu
>>
>>55306906
It's literally in one of the quoted posts. Also, a Jump that Val says that she will have in a few days.
>>
>>55306867
Yep.
>>
>>55306924
Is the actual title 'Loli Hitler' 'cause otherwise I don't see it. Care to fill an anon in, anon?
>>
>>55306897
I can't stop you if you do.
>>
>>55306878
No wonder Val wants to make it. Pathetic.
>>
>>55306900
Well yes, technically is it accounting for parallel processing, like how the human brain accounts for parallel processing. But what I meant was more along the lines of how symbiotes can grow more biocomputer nodes. They have access to an arbitrary amount of computing resources limited only by available mass and energy and the width of the data bus connecting it to them. That's what I meant. My apologies for being unclear, I just made the assumption anyone reading would get that that was what I was referring to since, as you said, there's already parallel processing built in to a symbiote. But I was probably assuming too much for a vague statement, I'm sorry for that.
>>
>>55306924
Yeah I found it. I paged through the thread and didn't see it.

>>55306952
Petals of Reincarnation. It's in the manga picture earlier on.
>>
>>55306835
Sure it does, haven't you ever played a game with reputation?
>>
>>55306867
>>55306889
>>55306894
This is him to a tee. An attention-whore of the worst sort.
>>
>>55306860
Kinda, but not really. If I have a companion I don't mind elevating above the others, I will always Pseudo-Servant so one of us gets the Kaleidoscope while the other gets the Magic Blue. Mainly since comboing the two at a high enough skill level completely nullifies the whole "burn the universe to ash" risk the Fifth has going.

Playing With Marbles would be my OTB regardless of that, but the feature where it's not actually tied to your own distortions kills the thematics for me, and that's 90% of why I want a RM.
>>
>>55306964
Careful, you'll get people shitposting on you for thinking like that. Just like with ASA.
>>
>>55306860
im taking the whole homunculus perk line
>>
>>55306969
>Petals of Reincarnation.
Thanks anon.

>>55306989
I ignored your first post, but I think I'll just point out your samefagging, just for lulz.
>>
>>55306984
Wait I thought companions cannot buy True Magic?
>>
>>55306952
It's called Petals of Reincarnation. It's about people who are reincarnations of historical figures and have gained powers based on their past lives. Some of the Returners identify fully with their past life, and use the past life's name. Adolf Hitler is one of them, and has reincarnated as a young girl. His/her power is incredibly charisma and the ability to share the senses of anyone carrying or touching a swastika.
>>
>>55307003
Companions imported normally can't take ANY of the 1000 CP perks. Masters and Servants do not have this limitation. Which is why Pseudo-Servant is needed for one of us to get a True Magic.
>>
>>55307045
Ah I see, I never thought about that before. Thank you for showing me this and for answering my question.
>>
>>55306860
Kinda have to, because otherwise you aren't getting them except for Apprentice in Prisma Illya.
>>
File: 0013-015.jpg (154KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
0013-015.jpg
154KB, 870x1236px
>>55306964
I mean, I like this kind of villains a lot, but the MC's powerset is... Kinda problematic?
>>
>>55304898
>She's The Avatar, And You Gotta Deal With It (+0)

Kinda funny picturing being Korra's earthbender/metalbender teacher.

"If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a fireball."
Korra: "What?"
"DODGE!"
>POW!!!
Korra: "Oowww..."

When Korra is allowed to stay in Republic City:

Tenzin: "I'm pleased to say that Master Anon has agreed to come to Republic City to continue your training."
Korra: "Wait, Anon is coming here?!"
Tenzin: "Actually he arrived here last night."
Korra: "Oh no..."
>POW!!!
Voice off in distance: "DODGE!"
>>
>>55307021
Thanks, anon.
That sounds like a really useful ability, I hope its included in the jump.
>>
File: Dodgeball.gif (497KB, 350x187px) Image search: [Google]
Dodgeball.gif
497KB, 350x187px
>>55307104
>>
>>55306860
If I was all about power, I'd find a way to have 「 」 as my Origin.
>>
>>55301280
I do, because I wasn't a fan of the property so it's a good WTF and it's safe enough explore if you aren't a full tilt retard
>>
>>55305152
Use time travel, resurrect the Lion Turtles, cheat excessively with jumper bullshit, or house rule something you find appropriate to your chain.
>>
>>55307100
Not really. He gets much weakened versions of the powers he copies. Like, Vlad Tepes' power was, obviously, to extend spikes from things and impale people. Touya's copied version just lets him lengthen already-existing spikes. Or Horishi Funisaka's power is near-instant regeneration and the ability to summon as many guns as he wants. Touya's version let him heal minor wounds, after about five seconds. It's a nice power, and the versatility you could build up by copying all the other Returners is certainly useful, but it's not OMG OP HAX PLS NERF.
>>
>>55307104
>>55307131
I approve of this nonsense.

"Congratulations Korra, you've managed to dodge everything I've thrown at you. Time to take your training to the next level"
Korra: "Wait, what? Next Level?"
"If you can dodge Lightning you can dodge anything"
>Que trained firebender shooting lightning at her.
>>
>>55307167
Like I said before, make gigai for them. Hell, we already know they're "living" enough to breed, just look at the Kurosaki family.
>>
>>55306504
He was taught by Aristotle.
The Great Philosopher and Personal Coach.
>>
File: Possibly a Jumper.jpg (350KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
Possibly a Jumper.jpg
350KB, 1800x1322px
>>55307204
He also dealt with Pic-Related.
>>
>>55304898
>>55304898
My apologies KOTOR, I did not know you were making one like this. If you're happy that mine is different enough from yours >>55305116 then I'll carry on updating my draft. Yours sounds like a really fun jump, kinda the opposite of what I've done.
>>
>>55307249
How many z-gokus in power would a caster Diogenes be?
>>
>>55307328
Approximately 2 and a quarter.
>>
>>55307328
Doesn't matter. Diogenes would ignore the entire war, and fuck off to go do his own thing.
>>
>>55306897
Could you post that version?
>>
>>55307350
And any one of us would follow him. Without a doubt.
>>
>>55307249
>literally just Socrates who needs to take a fucking bath
No wonder 4chan loves him.
Thread posts: 630
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.