[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a character story from the image you see:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 12

File: 1502486937241.jpg (189KB, 541x550px) Image search: [Google]
1502486937241.jpg
189KB, 541x550px
Check any image(s) with characters you see and post 3 to 5 lines of greentext detailing an interesting character based on that image. But if you've got more than 3 or 5 lines to tell, then go ahead. You can contribute by posting your own image, even as a form of a bump

And remember to have fun.
>>
File: tumblr_oh9zmmgkwH1syde1no1_1280.jpg (201KB, 785x1017px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh9zmmgkwH1syde1no1_1280.jpg
201KB, 785x1017px
>>
File: the_holy_by_paszi011-d3bzl5x.jpg (221KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
the_holy_by_paszi011-d3bzl5x.jpg
221KB, 900x1350px
>>
File: tumblr_o49ifq5IIr1qf4gujo1_1280.jpg (316KB, 900x941px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o49ifq5IIr1qf4gujo1_1280.jpg
316KB, 900x941px
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1600x1600px
>>
File: tumblr_ojs455l3x31u1kir0o1_500.png (209KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojs455l3x31u1kir0o1_500.png
209KB, 500x657px
>>
File: jon-lock face book.jpg (40KB, 323x440px) Image search: [Google]
jon-lock face book.jpg
40KB, 323x440px
And remember to have fun.
>>
>>55299186
>Luxor the Giant and his traveling companion girl Gaige
>Luxor and Gaige are great friends and adventurers who love exploring the outdoors
>Luxor acts as Gaige's protector and guardian while Gaige acts as the "Diplomat" since Luxor is not that social himself
>>
>>55298973
These threads need a rule:
>Do not reply to a post unless they've already replied to one in turn!

Otherwise you just get a bunch of spammers posting tons of meaningless pics in a half-assed attempt to get free fanfiction.
>>
File: viscount_by_anndr-d4awn31.jpg (210KB, 800x1435px) Image search: [Google]
viscount_by_anndr-d4awn31.jpg
210KB, 800x1435px
>>55300168
Thread OP here.

Huh I guess you're right in a way. Thanks, and I'll consider adding that to the rules next time.
>>
>>
File: Dwarf Goblin Hybrid.jpg (310KB, 1280x945px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf Goblin Hybrid.jpg
310KB, 1280x945px
>>55301442
>>55300168
The war with the dwarves had turned sour too quickly. It was one thing for Pavos to fail; she'd have welcomed his defeat if it had meant only his House's forces had fallen to the stunted and their little pit-trap. But Tarkan's cavalry had been caught in the cave-in as well. And Bendal's. And Varpy's.
Alone, watching from the balcony as her manservants cleaned the messenger's spilled brains from the tilework, she allowed herself a modicum of emotional outburst; a single clenched fist, not out of grief but anger. Pavos hadn't just doomed himself, he'd doomed the entire province.
>>
>>55299043
Heh, I'm bored. Let's do some more.

He was once a highwayman, a common thief, until the Atoner had come to him. She had promised him forgiveness, a fresh start, even as her fiery touch had scalded his face, cleansing him of his sins in the most expedient and painful manner imaginable. Nobody had seen his face since that day, but all present knew the hawk-like helm of the Dawnbringer.
>>
>>55299244
She missed being a gryphon sometimes. Being the mount of some knight was easy, and the horsemeat had been tasty. Unfortunately, the knight had fallen on hard times, and sold her off to the wizard. Now, she was a glorified letter-carrier, the wizard had her eating 'vegetables' for some gods-damned reason, and she was beginning to suspect the wizard had given her a humanoid body less for the increased intelligence and than for..... lewder reasons.

I mean, the wizard had a cute butt and all that, but she kinda figured she wasn't supposed to be into him. She was supposed to be into other gryphons, right? Or would that be weird at this point?
"Magic's confusing."
>>
>>55299383
"Watching your social media and stalking you through the Internet was taking too much time. Besides, you don't need to talk to those other bitches online, even if it's for your d20 Pathfinder game. I'm all the Facebook you'll ever need now."
Bob's sphinters unclenched slightly as he realized her eyes showed no signs of humor behind her words.... and that she was lying on top of him with a roll of duct tape.
>Yandere Facebook Girlfriend.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.