[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wild game ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1427682953272.jpg (36KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1427682953272.jpg
36KB, 600x524px
What is a wild campaign idea you've had?

>Three session game with the players as humans leading up to a war with orcs, learn that the orcs have been attacking for generations, evil, etc.
>Just before the war, blindside the players with a three session orc game leading up to the same war, learning that the orcs just want some more farm land to eat but the humans always see them as a threat.
>Final session the players can choose which side to play on.
>>
>>55297768

That's not wild. The Orcs are still evil from the human's perspective because they've been attacking for generations. Motivation doesn't matter.
>>
Now that you made the orcs a thinly disguised reference for Real World Oppression™ I want to kill them even more.
>>
>>55297768
>>Just before the war, blindside the players with a three session orc game leading up to the same war, learning that the orcs just want some more farm land to eat but the humans always see them as a threat.
Perfect. Now you have a way of genociding them by focusing on their food production.
>>
>>55297768

Why would that stop me from killing the orcs? I assume the PCs are humans. Obviously the PCs aren't going to betray their own race.

In fact, this actually encourages genocide, because no solution can be found. It's humans or orcs, and devil take the hindmost.
>>
>>55297768
That's a pretty common idea. The good ending would be for the PCs to use their knowledge of the orc situation to prevent a war and work out some treaties where the orcs get food in exchange for something. Like becoming a vassal of the kingdom etc.

If the orcs have enough men to wage war with the humans, it means they had enough land to start their overpopulation in the first place. Were they not such warmongering assholes they could have gotten what they wanted peacefully, so I'd be on the side of culling their numbers so their own land can sustain them again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.