[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Built for purpose wargaming table

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I need a good table design for large board games and wargames. 6' or 8'x4' (8' width best for a single table, 6' is good for adding additional tables to), breaks down at least by half, and I want it to be able to be freestanding or sit on top of a table. Any good designs out there that you are aware of?
>>
https://youtu.be/7qzEKjrhbec
>>
>>55297000
That's good for if I want to make a game board for some naval miniatures I've got on order, but it's really the opposite of what I need. I need the structure to support the board or terrain, not the board itself.
>>
>>55297205
You do realize the guy is a wargamer, right? He plays AoS and 40k. The board is for that. he's not a historical wargamer. I've been planning on building one myself very similar.
>>
>>55297256
I'm trying to be polite because you are trying to help but you really do not understand what I need and have asked for, and I'm not sure how to further rephrase simple concepts and words like "table" "freestanding" "structure" and "support".
>>
File: 1502666828684.png (329KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502666828684.png
329KB, 720x720px
>>55297376
You mean like collapsable frame that supports the actual board? Or a sawhorse?
>>
>>55297653
The former. I could use sawhorses for the legs when I don't have a table for underneath but they do seem a bit heavy for the level of support they give.
>>
>>55297000
>>55297205
>>55297376
Holy shit I realize I flubbed that and linked the wrong video. So when you were commenting on that video, I had in mind a completely different one in mind, hence my confusion.

This is the video I meant to link
https://youtu.be/4ZbDaKu02QA
>>
>>55297256
God damn you're a retard.
>>
>>55297932
do not bully apologetic anon
>>
>>55297907
Cheers senpai, not quite what I'm after but looks adaptable and is decent food for thought.
>>
>>55296808
Build a table yourself. It's honestly not that hard if you have the tools and half a brain.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.