[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hektor Heresy: Update and discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Sup /tg/?

I'm here to talk about the first of /tg/'s forays into alternate 40k. It's been months since the last Hektor Heresy thread here, but some shit has been done and is actually worth a glance. There's a main article on the course of the war against Chaos at:

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Hektor_Heresy

It's more or less complete and explains a comparable but different Heresy. A lot of scenes could be dealt with in more depth. The loose plan was to do that on separate pages to avoid tl;dr.

I'd like to think that the board might have some questions about this thing. The most obvious is "who's writing it?" and variations on the same. The people currently associated with this thing are mostly burned out or turned to other things. (Although my stubborn ass is an exception.) I'm agreeable to new folks writing stuff in this setting provided that they're more about going forward than getting rid of setting elements already established in order to fit in some new Primarch OC. In the first place, /tg/ has shown that "make your own Primarch" threads are always going to be popular. In the second, the age of the Primarchs really has to come and go to set the stage for an age of Men.

Other than that, I can't foresee your questions - but I am interested in what you have to say.
>>
>>55295873
Bump for old time's sake.
>>
Oh! Hello there.
>>
>Burned out.
Not yet.

I believe we're pretty close to patching the holes of the heresy.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.