[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mountains of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: agleyPileofCards.jpg (97KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
agleyPileofCards.jpg
97KB, 500x375px
Alright /tg/ riddle me fucking this.

What the hell are you supposed to do with the hundreds and thousands of common mtg cards you accumulate over the years?

They don't hold their value, you won't ever need 15 of a single card, or multiple reprints from different sets. Hell some people just put them on eBay.

>so many what the shit
>>
>>55295259
Clean, print over, sell
>>
File: magic-card-armor-02.jpg (201KB, 500x783px) Image search: [Google]
magic-card-armor-02.jpg
201KB, 500x783px
>>
Stop buying packs, dipshit. Draft or buy singles. Packs are never worth it financially.
>>
>>55295259
Try and find a kid that will take them. Even if you don't get any money, they'll probably enjoy they for a couple if years
>>
>>55295523
>giving magic cards to kids
You're a horrible person.
>>
>>55295259
A younger me would say "build a Peasant cube", but I built a fucking Peasant cube and duck you're probably never gonna use like half the cards you're talking about on that there box.

I dunno, throw them in a pile and use them to teach new players how to play. Play high stakes magic where you rip anything that gets exiled or hits the graveyard. Build a bikini out of it. You're doing the world a favour destroying stuff that even Pauper, Cube and EDH don't want.
>>
>>55295259
I'll take them off your hands. I'll even pay for shipping
>>
>>55295964
im not joking
>>
File: 1503181516218.png (163KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
1503181516218.png
163KB, 413x451px
I just bulk sell them on Craigslist. You gotta get over your inherent attachment to them and realize they're just trash taking up space. If they were useful they'd be in decks or kept separately, and even if you really need one later down the road you can order them online for pennies.

So you can offload them for cheap and make some return, burn/throw them away and enjoy the space with no real effort on your end, or continue to horde something that you actively dislike.
>>
File: 2857296345_2740c21123.jpg (20KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
2857296345_2740c21123.jpg
20KB, 298x298px
>>55295259

>rubber-banding your cards
>>
>>55295523
Done this before just avoid my mistake of being a man who drives a white van giving mtg cards to kids.
>>
>>55296241
you can literally leave them in the basement of a LGS and they'll disappear overnight
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.