[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1731: Sea King Is A Shit Dad Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 110

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55283369
>>
File: Overlord Papa Bones.jpg (189KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord Papa Bones.jpg
189KB, 960x600px
Papa Bones wants to see your builds for Overlord (The Series)
>>
Jumpers!

What keeps you going? What drives you onward?
>>
>>55292695
He isn't my real dad! ~turns and pouts~
>>
File: FUCK IT.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK IT.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
After setting it to the back burner for god knows how long long, getting back to trying to write jumps. What do people want to see in The Breaker and Death Mage Who Doesn't Want A Fourth Time? Respectively. Items, perks, drawbacks, companions, location rolls, whatever.
>>
>>55292679
>Sea King Is A Shit Dad
Hey fuck you man. He tries his best
>>
>>55292843
No, he really didn't. Hence shit.
>>
File: IMG_2019.png (588KB, 741x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2019.png
588KB, 741x960px
What would be a good batfamily name for mystical inclined Batman type Jumper?
>>
File: dobkeratops.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dobkeratops.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>>55292466
??? - Dragon Ball GT - 1000 CP

Earth [Free Choice]
Shadow Dragon [Free]
Avenger [Free]
27 Years Old [Rolled 555]
If only the Faiz jump existed.
Dragon of Darkness [Free]
I hold the 7 star dragon ball within me, and was born from the failed wish to grant Vegeta eternal life. My chosen Element is Negative Karma, or Minus Energy, or whatever you wanna call it.
Dragon Princess [Free]
Omega [300]
Not gonna lie. I actually have no idea what to use this on besides the Corrupted Dragon Balls from DBAF, and that's only so I can apply all of my summoning buffs to my Shadow Dragons.
Power [Free]
Hero Shield [Free]
Negative World [200]
My natural powers should be more than enough to turn my own negative karma into a weapon, but how 'bout I use the entire universe's?
Crystal Sphere [Free]
Import x2 [100]
Bringing in my brother from Soul Eater and... I don't know, the Devoted Host? I hadn't even written this stuff down until you asked for builds.
Jump Fighter [500]
That's another scaling Jumper sibling. The previously mentioned brother will likely be a Machine Mutant, which means we can get some holy trinity stupidity going on via fusion.
Half-Jumper [+100]
Goddammit.

No writefagging. Haven't even done my builds for DB and DBZ yet, no way I can do anything on this. But I don't see the big purchases here changing.

>thread 404s literally the moment I finish writing
>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
>>55292849
It would have made much more sense if MY FUCKING PICTURE HAD ATTACHED. FUCKING NIP MOOT PLEASE GO

I still stand by my statement though. Sea King did nothing wrong
>>
>>55292883
>pic
Oh, I see what you were trying to do. Ha and no. He went full Odin; you should never go full Odin!
>>
>>55292841
The Breaker as in the martial arts one? A origin to be a Master to a disciple and centered around actually teaching them unlike in the manga. Also a perk to return from crippling injuries, and a drawback where the enemies of your master all want a piece of you.
>>
File: GreenSlime_walk.gif (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenSlime_walk.gif
28KB, 200x200px
>>55292695
Sure.

Location: A stroke of Luck, The chance to Choose (Right outside the Tomb of Nazarick)
Local [Free]
Race: Slime [200]
Origin: Magic Caster
>perks:
Tolerance for Evil [Free]
Themed Aesthetics [50] Vanity
Shared Language [Free]
Innate Talent - Enhanced Summoning [Free]
Innate Talent - Omnidextrous [Free]
Innate Talent - Physical Powerhouse [Free]
Innate Talent - Magical Powerhouse [100]
Innate Talent - Alchemist [Free]
Realm of Heroes [Free]
Level One Hundred [600]
Class Skills - Arcane Caster [Free]
Class Skills - Divine Caster [50]
Class Skills - Talismonger [50]
Specific Specialization - Warding [100]
Specific Specialization - Summoning [100]
>items:
Golden Coins [Free]
Alchemist's Laboratory [Free]
Medium Tier Equipment [Free]
The Ring of Elru [200]
Companions:
Homunculus Maid [50]
Local Hero x3 [100]
>drawbacks:
Foreigner [+100] I'm a foreign Slime. Ok.
Embroiled in Politics [+200] Politics! yay... ugh.
Rival Player [+300] Fair enough. Murder time.
>scenario:
Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom [+300] Yeah. I got this.
Innate Talent - Use Any Magic Item [100]
Dark Wisdom [200]

Imma be the Slime King.
>>
File: dancing slime.gif (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dancing slime.gif
9KB, 640x480px
>>55292794
Sliime is fun.
>>
>>55292875
I'd say Owl, considering that they're birds associated with magic. That, and Batman's (evil) counterpart was Owlman, so you have that to go with. Just be a good guy with the Owl name. And if this is for Batman the Animated Series you could go by that name without Batman having a bad reaction since he never meets Owlman.
>>
File: Avatar - LoK JumpChain Text.pdf (176KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
176KB, 1x1px
I decided to get rid of the Raava and Vaatu purchases/scenarios because they were giving me a headache ad making me not like the jump. I rewrote Origin Spirit back to the way it was before but now you use it to get all the elements during the jump if you can find the lion turtles and convince them to help you. People were using it to do this before and I think this is honestly the least complicated solution to getting all the elements.

Also if you really want them you can purchase Raava and Vaatu with the cannon companion option but you still have to justify how you get them.

More notes at the bottom.

I'm content with the specialization prices as they are so I'm not changing them.
>>
File: 0057.jpg (128KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
0057.jpg
128KB, 636x900px
>>55292841

>The Breaker

Perks to learn martial arts even if your teacher is a hack.
Teacher / Student companions.
Your own kung fu mafia.
The weird-ass medicine (?) that the protag ate at the start.
Canon companion option. Because the redhead from new waves is pure sex
Some drawbacks that makes you stand with the protag at the center of the plot, and another one for being as wanted as his teacher
>>
>>55292875
Batmage.
>>
>>55293004
I sure hope somebody picked up that phone.

Because I fucking called it.
>>
>>55292695

Jump #3
Overlord LN Series
Type: Player
Race: Fallen Angel

Perks:
Tolerance for Evil
Personal Inventory
Themed Aesthetics
Shared Language
Innate Talent Enhanced Summoning
Innate Talent Golden Mind
The 42nd Supreme Being
Level One Hundred
Class Skill, Divine
Specific Specialization, Summoning
Dark Wisdom
The Abyss of Magic

Items:
Gold Coins
Medium Item set
Pay To Win Items
Summoned Mount
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown
The Ring of Elru

Companions:
Homunculus Maid
Custom NPC

Drawbacks:
Rival Player
Embroiled in Politics
Foreigner
>>
>>55293019
What is with that bulge at her stomach?
>>
>>55292695
>OverLord - 569
Race: Human (Local)
Scenario: Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom
Drawbacks: Rival Guild (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP
Perks:
-The Realm of Heroes (Free)
-Innate Talent - Magic Learning Affinity (Free)
-Innate Talent - Alchemist (Free)
-Innate Talent - Enhanced Summoning (Free)
-Class Skills - Divine Caster (Free)
-Class Skills - Arcane Caster
-Class Skills - Spiritualist
-Innate Talent - Use Any Magic Item
-Level One Hundred
-Specific Specialization - Summoning
-Dark Wisdom
-The Abyss of Magic
Treasures & Companions: (+200 Item-Only CP + 1 Discount)
-Alchemist’s Laboratory (Free)
-The Ring of Elru (-200 Item-Only CP & Discount)

Post-Jump CP (300):
-Custom NPC (import Y’shtola Jensen)
--Magic Caster
--Race: Angel
--Perks: The Realm of Heroes (Free), Level One Hundred (Free), Class Skills - Divine Caster (Free), Personal Inventory (Free), Themed Aesthetics +50 (Free), Innate Talent - Enhanced Healing Magic (Free), Innate Talent - Golden Mind (Free), Dark Wisdom, The Abyss of Magic
--Treasures: Golden Coins (Free), P2W - Icon of Journeys (Free), P2W - Elixir (Free), Summoned Mount (Free), Legendary-Tier Equipment (Free), Comfy Inn (Name: The Roost)

Adam owes me for this one, by the by.
>>
>>55292909
Worst part is how much it cost everyone else. Uomi lost her sister (and it's implied they were close, since she fell into a slumber after her sister was sealed away), many people were killed or scarred by the war, Meikai sacrificed his life to seal Mikotsu and her army away, leaving his daughter without a father, his last familiar was forced to take his role both as protector and parent for his child, and later on Sal, one of his traitorous familiar Old's sons, would be turned into a sadistic, evil monster who wanted to unleash the Sea of Death just because he wanted to destroy everything and was willing to torture and rape the woman he 'loved' so she could be like him.
>>
File: 1473363634746.jpg (251KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1473363634746.jpg
251KB, 890x890px
>>55293081

The artist can't draw a six-pack for shit, even if his life were to be on the line
>>
>>55293117
Are you sure it's not a bulge Rick?
>>
File: avatar_kyoshi_by_qinni-d58yfn2.jpg (170KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
avatar_kyoshi_by_qinni-d58yfn2.jpg
170KB, 730x1095px
>>55293004
I'm not really interested in the four-element deal of Avatars, but the Avatar State itself is cool with the glowy eyes/tattoos and voice.

Can the Friendly Spirit provide that, provided I convince it to help out?

I think the voice is from all of the past avatars, so that might not be there anyway... did we see Korra go into Avatar State after that got reset, to confirm that?
>>
>>55293131
Look at where it is in comparison to the crotch. Plus, crotch is too flat.
>>
>>55293140
If you just want the glowing eyes bit you could always go to kenichi and after 10 years you get a Master's Body free. No idea about the tattoos or voice though.
>>
File: 1471576837060.jpg (131KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471576837060.jpg
131KB, 724x1024px
>>55293131

...in the middle of the stomach?

That's not how human anatomy works.
>>
>>55293154
It kinda looks like a reverse dick and balls
>>
>>55293167
Huh. I always thought that was just the artstyle, and they don't actually have glowing eyes?
>>
>>55293004
Aww I liked the Raava as an option for companion. It made things interesting that you were the new Avatar. 1000cp for that option was a fair price. To buy anything else you would have to get drawbacks.

Could you have two versions, like One Piece?
>>
Are there any ideas you've picked up from previous worlds to employ in later, similar worlds?
I took the PRT rating system from Worm, and I adapt it to the relative power levels of other superhero settings.
>>
>>55293004
An anon last time asked if you could include a drawback to raise Korra instead of the lotus, did you see it?
>>
>>55293081
I dont believe thats a bulge, it looks like a little indent in her abdominals, because we can see slight lines along the hips that suggest under the shirt thing is indeed undergarments, maybe that layer underneath is creating some shadow?
>>
>>55293004
Honestly, for peace, I could see letting you become the Avatar.
>>
File: Best Saiyan OC.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Saiyan OC.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
Dragonball GT- I've already gone looking for Black Star Dragonballs! And I'm Guardian of Earth!
0/1400
Location- Earth
Race- You know I've been completely human uptil now, the Strongest Human even. But no choice for human. Fuck-it. Let's be a Saiyan
Explorer
Age- I'm somewhere in my 50s by now I think? I was 22 at the start of Dragonball
Discount Manly Monkey Man- I love the look of SSJ4
Free Youthful Grin
Discount The New Heros- Because Justice's future horde of children needed to get stronger even faster.
Discount HFIL- I require moar Land/Property/Pocket Dimensions
Reborn Homeworld- MOAR LAND!

Dragon Ball Jumper Tour+0- Obviously
A Hero's Legacy+0- Whythefucknot
Seven Black Stars+300- I repeat Whythefucknot
I'm Not Just Saiyan This+100- Perfect, I was human before anyway.
>>
>>55293004
After all those promises you shit.
>>
>>55293286
>But no choice for human
There's a drawback if you really want to be the weakest race in all of Dragon Ball.
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick 2.png (525KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick 2.png
525KB, 800x1296px
>>55292695
Overlord(Anime)-
0/1600
The Great Tomb of Nazarick
Rolled for 25
Player
Free Angel
Warrior
Free Personal Inventory
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Shared Language
Free Martial Arts Prodigy
Free Bestiary Knowledge
The 42nd Supreme Being
Free Level 100
The Realm of Heros
Free Damage Focused
Discount World Champion
Free Golden Coins
Free Summoned Mount
Free Hall of the Champion
Free Medium Tier Equipment
Free Gate Token
Free Speed and Power Icons
Discount The Bracelet of Arnessa- Sure, I don't have Divine Tier Equipment, but Incredibly buffed Defense, I'm Twice as Strong when I'm already Stronk as Fuck, and the protection from mind-altering effects and instant death? Yes please.
Free Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown
Free Homunculus Maid
Free Custom NPC
----------
Here we go, my Custom Floorboss tier character.
Name:Dis
Alignment: Great~Extreme good, Sense of Justice:450
Free Warrior
Free Themed Asthetics
Free Inventory
Free Legendary Equipment
Free Level 100
Free Realm of Heros
Free Dragonoid
Free Magic Warrior
Free Detect Magic Power
Free Favored by Fortune
Discount Tireless
Discount Martial Arts Prodigy
Sorcerous Swordsman
Arcane Caster
Specific Specialization-Evoker

The idea is that she becomes a co-floor boss with Cocytus, with the 4th Floor remaining an Ice-themed floor. The trick? She's a Fire-themed boss.
----------

Foreigner+100
Embroiled in Politics+200
Rival Player+300

Complete An Eternal Legend
Free Momonga
Free Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown
Use Any Magic Item

>>55293325
Look at the drawbacks. Besides, I've been the Strongest Human for my entire Dragonball arc. Why stop now?
>>
>>55292794
Multiverse: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Jumper Anon. His continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new waifus and new sexy aliens, to boldly bang where no one has banged before!

>Cue theme song
>>
>>55293154
>he doesn't have a stomach penis
>>
File: MOFFLE GETS VIOLENT.png (1MB, 1684x912px) Image search: [Google]
MOFFLE GETS VIOLENT.png
1MB, 1684x912px
>>55292600
You are indeed correct it won't fix her, but it will get her to like you more, and she'll be more open to your suggestions and will be easier to help her with her issues.

Mikotsu needs to have confidence in herself and learn not to rely on others for her own mental well-being. You don't want to become the Sea King's replacement for her emotionally. A replacement won't help her. But she does need positive support.
>>
>>55293004
Not sure if I like it desu, but it seems like you won't be changing your opinion on this.
>>
>>55293238
Did you at least fix it so it's less bad?
>>
>>55292945
Slime-Focused Defense & Summoning

>>55293080
Also summoning, but specifically divine (or rather, corrupted divinity going by Fallen Angel), and tactical as well.

>>55293105
Focused wholly into summoning.

What the fuck's so good about Overlord's summoning anyway?
>>
Do we have any perks that make your creations loyal to you, aside from Shaper's Authority?
>>
File: IMG_1538.png (249KB, 386x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1538.png
249KB, 386x367px
>>55293004
Can we have a +0 Drawback to put us in Avatar Wan's time?
>>
>>55293383
The rating system, or the setting itself?
Because the rating system is pretty solid, but it does have to be adjusted for settings with higher power levels.
>>
>>55293325
They aren't the weakest race, they're the weakest prominent race. There were various races that worked for Freeza with not a single one being shown that was able to form a ki blast without the aid of some form of technology. As where if you properly train humans they're not that level of fodder, you just have to actually train them properly.
>>
>>55293367
Awesome. I have other perks to help as well (like the Human perk tree from Undertale and Genre Saviour from Evangelion, to name a few), but this will at least help me get my foot in the door. As her sibling, I'm going to help her so we can all be a happy family again! It will take a long time, but we'll do it!
>>
>>55293004
>if you can find the lion turtles and convince them to help you
There's a problem with that though: lion turtles are mostly extinct and only the one seen in the show remains. The source in the wiki comes from the old official Avatar website, so it seems pretty legitimate. Unless you'll put a line in the jump that says other lion turtles definitely exist, you should change the way you can get the other elements.
>>
>>55292875
Nightwalker. Sounds like Nightwing, has that whole "walks in the dark places of the world" thing.
>>
>>55293389
>What the fuck's so good about Overlord's summoning anyway?
For me, nothing in particular. I imagine I just got a bunch of thematic slime summons and gelatinous cubes.

But the summoning perks enhance all summons, instead of just Overlord's summoning. And it was only 100cp with the discounts from being a Local Mage.
>>
File: Wait...gif (5MB, 575x304px) Image search: [Google]
Wait...gif
5MB, 575x304px
>>55293365
>stomach penis
>>
>>55293171
It's how hedgehog anatomy works. Are we sure this isn't a hedgehog-person?
>>
>>55293422
But it's not solid.
At the very least, Master needs to be split to differentiate controlling minions from creating minions.
Brute very definitely needs to be divided between super strength and duper durability
Changer and breaker need to be fixed.
Stranger needs to...err, what were we talking about?
>>
File: 1474378612045.jpg (153KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1474378612045.jpg
153KB, 600x846px
>>55293365
>>55293515

You guys are fucking weird.
>>
>>55293389
Nothing in particular, the jump itself does make summoning an attractive build due to some of the bonuses to it.
I also love Minion-builds/classes in MMOs. They are the most fun to me. If I played YGGDRASIL IRL I'd definitely make a summoner.

The only reason my build wasn't Summon focused was because I wanted to play to a theme, holy knight.
>>
>>55293004
To be honest, I always buy the Friendly Spirit anyway. Even without access to all elements, I just like the concept of a spirit of twilight, especially since I often take the title of Twilight Emperor.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 960x1280px
>>55293547
But you love us for it, right?
>>
>>55293389
At least for me, it's because of Enhanced Summoning which increases their power and duration by 50% while decreasing cost by 50%, which is pretty spectacular considering it apparently applies to summoning from other jumps too.
>>
File: Demon Recruiting.jpg (202KB, 666x439px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Recruiting.jpg
202KB, 666x439px
>>55293389
>>
>>55293236
>>55293258
>>55293311
>>55293382
>>55293410
I realized I was tearing up the jump for no real reason when it was fine before. If you really want to become the Avatar then I think it would be best to make a fan-fic or Wan era jump.

>>55293240
Yeah, I think I can do that.
>She's The Avatar, And You Gotta Deal With It [+0cp]: Instead of starting a year before Korra arrives in Republic city, you'll instead appear in this world shortly after the girl is discovered to be the new Avatar. Sometime after you arrive fate will conspire to put you contact with both the White Lotus and malevolent counterpart. Both groups will come offering you a chance to become one Korra's new teachers, and depending on your actions and who's offer you accept, the young Avatar's fate could end up widely different from what it originally was.

>>55293480
That's still one Lion turtle. Also;
>Just write whatever you enjoy the most.
>>
File: Average Summoner recton.png (207KB, 443x269px) Image search: [Google]
Average Summoner recton.png
207KB, 443x269px
>>55293593
For a lighter variant:
>>
File: Laughing Megatens.jpg (47KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Megatens.jpg
47KB, 600x480px
>>55293389
>He doesn't into summoning
>>
>>55293614
Fuck that's supposed to say reaction, man that file's old
>>
>>55293540
Well, there actually are sub-categories splitting up the individual threat ratings into how a parahuman is a threat. I don't think it ever actually comes up in the story, but Wildbow's notes that he's posted shows that there's a pretty neat behind the scenes rating system going on. It's on the wiki, someone updated all the power type pages with it. His notes also mention the sort of trigger event that makes each sub-type of a power category, that's pretty cool.

As for Changer, I say just get rid of that thing entirely. Roll it up into the sub-types for other categories. The power ratings are meant to be tactical shorthand threat assessments, and the other categories already cover the tactical concerns of Changer powers. Can they turn into something big and scary? Brute rating. Something that can fly or swim? Mover. Disguise as other people or innocuous animals? Stranger. It all goes somewhere, Changer doesn't need to be its own category.
>>
>>55293611
>That's still one Lion turtle.
Which either knows only one from of bending, meaning it can only teach you that one form, or just energybending. No clue if that was ever touched upon in the show.

>Just write whatever you enjoy the most
Sorry, but I don't like to wank myself getting all four bending arts when there's no possibility to do so in the setting, at least with the current jump. Really, if you don't want people to become the Avatar or an Avatar expy, just remove that option from the jump completely. Don't do it as half-assed as it is right now, which requires you to change the setting itself to work.
>>
>>55293410
Just make a jump for then.
>>
>>55293611
For "Amputee", if you have Earth, can you make an Earth arm? (I understand it'd lack fine control)
>>
>>55293664
Not really enough content for it.
>>
>>55293611
Nice, thanks KOTOR. I can see it now...

>The Avatar is coming!
>The Avatar?! Incredible!
>But someone is coming with her as well, a teacher!
>Ah, she was raised by the White Lotus, wasn't she? Who is the teacher? They must be wise and powerful!
>It's...uh oh.
>What?
>It's...Jumper.
>Jumper?!
>*explosion is heard*
>AVATAR KORRA AND JUMPER HAVE ARRIVED!
>By the spirits, we're doomed.
>>
>>55293670
One of the character's in the show was able to make water tentacle arms, so you should be able to if you're skilled enough.
>>
>>55293611
>>She's The Avatar, And You Gotta Deal With It [+0cp]: Instead of starting a year before Korra arrives in Republic city, you'll instead appear in this world shortly after the girl is discovered to be the new Avatar. Sometime after you arrive fate will conspire to put you contact with both the White Lotus and malevolent counterpart. Both groups will come offering you a chance to become one Korra's new teachers, and depending on your actions and who's offer you accept, the young Avatar's fate could end up widely different from what it originally was.

Oooh! That sounds like it could be fun.
>>
File: 004.jpg (2MB, 4086x5927px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
2MB, 4086x5927px
>>55293574

Some of you are alright. Don't come here tomorrow.
>>
>>55293694
Never stopped anyone. Besides you have the story for the first avatar, each bending style is seperated into its own city/lion turtle. There is more than enough info there to use.
>>
>>55293707
Nice. Hm. Actually, could you purchase Specializations, if you grabbed the element in the A:TLA jump?
>>
>>55293707
Anything to say about >>55293140 ?
>>
>>55293720
Yeah, no. We only know the rough outline of the story. There really isn't enough content for even a handful of perks. I guess you could make it a pseudo-gauntlet ala Light of Terra in which you must become the Avatar, but then people would probably just accuse you of making a powergrab.
>>
>>55293756
We have a jump for Girl-chan.
>>
>>55293715
What if I bring popcorn?
>>
Is it possible to import the Light of Terra as a mech or transform it into a mech for the purposes of importing it as a mech later?
>>
>>55293756
>There really isn't enough content for even a handful of perks.
There is a fucking jump for a 5 minute ebaumsworld flash video and you think a 30 minute drop of an entire world that is surprisingly well fleshed out is not enough info? Try harder.
>>
>>55293720
Most jumps have more information than just two episodes that mostly focused on Wan. It makes more sense for a +0 Drawback. Like Naruto allowing you to go to Kakashi Gaiden

>>55293768
Girl-chan?
>>
>>55293756
Fucking girlchan in paradise has a jump.
>>
File: Fanwank.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
Fanwank.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>55293746
Nope.

>>55293751
<

>>55293793
ACU from Supreme Commander.
>>
>>55292076
Maybe do something like that fanfic quest and build something to take the other Fetich form a parallel universe? Or just try to build a new one, like the other anon suggested.
>>
>>55293812
Girl-chan is a very short series of videos by Egoraptor when he was an animator and not a shitty let's player. They make fun of what westerners perceive to be anime tropes from watching DBZ and Sailor Moon and maybe Naruto.
>>
>>55293812
Which you are not getting.
>>
>>55293793
supreme commander can make it into a mech,which will let you do that
>>
>>55293389
The basic perk enhances your summons and enforces the canon loyalty of the summons into other magic systems.

Also, summoning is really overpowered in the series. Specially for undead, since you can make an endless number of them.
>>
>>55293823
>>55293660
Are you just going to ignore what is in my opinion legitimate criticism? If what you suggest to do in order to get the other bending arts in the notes isn't even possible in the setting, why have it in there at all?
>>
>>55293823
>that pic
Fair enough, I suppose.
>>
File: Wadanohara Jump Ver 0.5.pdf (617KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Wadanohara Jump Ver 0.5.pdf
617KB, 1x1px
Heavens told me to repost this jump since new thread, so here it is.
>>
>>55293868
>>55293823
I mean. A zero drawback would fix it.
>+0 The Lion Turtles have not, in fact, mostly died out.
>>
File: 1340570842570.png (406KB, 641x351px) Image search: [Google]
1340570842570.png
406KB, 641x351px
What portends your jumper's arrival?
>>
>>55293905
Yeah, that'd basically solve the problems I have with it. I just think the current jump is asanine, as it espouses a course of action that isn't even possible.
>>
>>55293912
I like to call ahead. Occasionally, I send a letter if I feel like showing off my calligraphy skills.
>>
How would the 40k verse feel about an Elder Lich like Papa Bones?
>>
>>55293944
If news spreads enough, they might have you help the CorpseKing.
>>
>>55293944
Probably badly, just like the people there reaction to everything else.
>>
>>55293944
They will deal with you just like they deal with everything that new: Chaos will try to corrupt you, the Imperium will try to kill you, the Eldar might want to kill you or use you to stop you another threat (and hope that you both get killed), the Tau might try to use you and the rest will also want to kill you for various reasons.

>>55293959
>Letting an unsanctioned and probably xenos demonspawn near the Emperor
>>
>>55293930
>>55293868
>as it espouses a course of action that isn't even possible.
Anon, I don't know if you're just trolling or if you legit don't want to fluff something for your jumper or go against canon or whatever, but I honestly do not care. I'm sorry, but I don't
>>
>>55293901
Are the other worlds shown off in different games or something?
>>
>>55293995
Well fuck you too then. No, I don't want to go against canon and make up my own setting. Which should be the opinion of most people here. Which is why that part of the update is trash. Either continue on not allowing people to get the other bending arts, or offer them through a perk/scenario. But don't make up your own OC and handwave it.
>>
>>55293912
You know what Omen stuff from Infernals? Something like that.
>>
>>55293793
Question to add onto this, how large is the Light of Terra exactly? Are we to assume it's Emperor-Class?
>>
>>55294056
It's Gloriana and it's 16 to 36km depending on your tastes.
>>
File: [That's what's up].jpg (24KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
[That's what's up].jpg
24KB, 525x481px
>>55292841
>What do people want to see in The Breaker
...now this gets posted just as I'm about to go to sleep. Sadness.

Still, thanks for attempting the Jump, if this thread is still alive when I wake up, I've got a shit load of stuff I wanna list out to make things easier for you.
>>
This story starts like many others. A bored mortal meets a bored god-like being, and gets way over their head into a deal that will have further ramifications than either could begin to understand.

Regardless, let the record show I regret nothing.
(This chain has a small house rule of the Warehouse and Body Mod happening before anything else.)

WAREHOUSE JUMP
150 points starting
20k square feet of storage
Shelving (5k sqft, free)
Loft (Allows structures to stack, 10)
Workshop (10)
Terminal (10)
Robots (20)
Hardsuit (10)
ForceWall (20)
3 Stasis Pods (60)
Electricity (10)

Body Mod
600 points
Light
Athlete -100 points
Strength 2 -100 points
Endurance 2 -100
Speed 2 (free)
Dexterity 4 (2 Free) -100
Appeal 1 -50
Shape 1 -50
Sense 1 -50
Flexibility 1 (Free)
Endowed 1 -50

Of course, this chain of events starts how many do. With a jump to a land of amazing journeys, friends, and Pokemon.
>>
>>55293901
Can we choose to be an Orca if we go Drop-In, or do we have to be a Sea Creature for that?
>>
File: Angel.jpg (12KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
12KB, 190x265px
Where can I get the ability to summon or create some Nice Good Aligned angels? Preferably with human like forms.

Also I can't believe that in Innistrad if you buy the Protector perk you can't also summon regular angels with white mana similar to how the vampires can summon weaker ones with Black and werewolves can summon wolves with green.

Missed opportunity right there, also now I can't create a waifu angel army until post spark.
>>
>>55294035
I don't get it either desu. It seems like jumpmakers recently just tend to ignore any criticism that doesn't suit them or that they can't bother to respond to.
>>
>>55294174
Well the Angel race in Overlord is good aligned and if you take summoner you could probably summon similarly good ones.
>>
>>55294195
>shitposting in 3... 2... 1...
>>
What build to you make to be a Bleach vizored?
>>
>>55294219
Considering that your post itself was a shitpost, it seems like your prediction was spot on.
>>
File: betelgeuse-star-alpha-orionis.jpg (427KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
betelgeuse-star-alpha-orionis.jpg
427KB, 1920x1080px
>>55293912
Seven new stars appear in the night sky, forming a constellation akin to my personal sigil. These stars and their meaning have long since been foretold in prophecy and myth, ancient manuscripts holding hints to my nature and the rituals to summon me.

The stars have aligned, the Jumper is here.
>>
>>55294222
Reaper/hollow obviously.
>>
>>55294222
Just grab Shinigami and Hollow capstones and say you are one.
>>
>>55293901
Wait, if we're another child of the Moon via Moon Mother, wouldn't that make us Wadanohara's half-sibling?
>>
>>55294222
Soul Reaper with Hollow capstone.
>>
File: jeanne v sign.png (55KB, 121x228px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne v sign.png
55KB, 121x228px
>>55294003
There's the Grey Garden and Funamusea's stuff but we don't know the complete story yet. Funamusea isn't doing much of anything with it so far. We know that there's six worlds because there's six sets of gods and devils and both sets control an individual world.

>>55294093
Drop-Ins can be any race. So yes, you can be an Orca.
>>
>>55293395
Charisma perks.
>>
>>55294254
If I used OOC powers to revive Meikai, would the people of the Sea have a bad reaction due to the whole 'Red Sea has legions of the undead' thing? Also, would it weaken the barrier created by his sacrifice?
>>
>>55293912
Xenofungus begins spreading across the world. Planet has arrived.
>>
should i wear platinum armor when i go to legend of korra
>>
>>55294174
>Also I can't believe that in Innistrad if you buy the Protector perk you can't also summon regular angels with white mana similar to how the vampires can summon weaker ones with Black and werewolves can summon wolves with green.
>Missed opportunity right there, also now I can't create a waifu angel army until post spark.
That's because the perk is based on Avacyn, who is an artificially created angel without a connection to any of the other angels on the plane. She basically just browbeat them into following her. (Incidentially also the reason why she's a goth angel.)

Normal angels on Innistrad arose naturally much, much earlier in the plane's history, and Avacyn's creator Sorin can't summon them. So it wouldn't make sense for it to let you summon them.
>>
>>55294352
Why?
>>
File: how to solve problems.jpg (72KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
how to solve problems.jpg
72KB, 650x650px
>>55294252
Maybe the Moon had a kid after Meikai died or before he made a baby with the moon. So yeah, you're probably Wadanohara's half-sibling.

>>55294300
They wouldn't really freak out. Considering that one of the characters has had a past where they were a huge terror (Cherryblod) but are accepted among the Sea people, I think reviving Meikai would go along well with them. Only reason they don't trust Princess Mikotsu in the scenario is because...uh...that whole business involving the Red Sea.

But it's implied, I think, that Meikai became the Cast Pearl when he cast the spell that held back the Seal. So it wouldn't weaken the barrier. I think he set up the barrier while he was still alive, him dying just sealed away the Red Sea. So revive Meikai after you redeem Princess Mikotsu and she'll call off the Red Sea.

The barrier and seal are seperate, apologies if I have indicated they are the same.
>>
>>55294405
Cool, thanks Nika. Now that I know the answer to both, I can make my plans for the jump.
>>
>>55294397
want to punch certain earthbenders and metalbenders in the face and laugh when they cant bend my armor
>>
>>55294453
Ah. Well, if I recall correctly, they use the impurities in the metal to bend it. So it doesn't necessarily have to be platinum, so long as it's pure enough.
>>
File: OL Sheet Irenia.png (600KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
OL Sheet Irenia.png
600KB, 800x1296px
>>55292695

Jump #27 Overlord Light Novels

Name: Irenia
Origin: Player
Class: Magic Caster
Race: Angel (-150CP)

General Perks
Personal Inventory (Free)
Themed Aesthetics (Free)
Shared Language (Free)
Friends with the Devil (-100CP)
Level One Hundred (-600CP)

Origin Perks
Divine Caster (Free)
Spiritualist (-50CP)
Bard (-100CP)
Specific Specialization: Warder (-100CP)
Specific Specialization: Summoning (-100CP)
Dark Wisdom (-200CP)
The Abyss of Magic (-300CP) [Locked until post-jump]

Innate Talents
Golden Mind (Free) [Player Discount]
Favored by Fortune (Free) [Player Discount]
Enhanced Summoning (-100CP)
Enhanced Healing Magic (-100CP)

Items
Golden Coins (Free)
Pay to Win Items x2 (Free) [Turbo Ether, Magic Charger, Elixir]
Magical Instrument (Free) [Lyre]
Divine Tier Equipment (Free) [Discount + 200 Item CP]

Drawbacks
Foreigner (+100CP)
Embroiled in Politics (+200CP)
Rival Player (+300CP)

Scenario: Hero Out of Myth and Legend (+300CP, Custom NPC)

Irenia was a member of Seraphim who befriended Momonga and the guild through Touch Me in the early days of Ainz Ooal Gown. They're long-time acquaintances and she's even helped the guild a number of times when they needed a backup healer for the more difficult raid bosses. She would've been considered for joining Ainz Ooal Gown but she ended up joining Seraphim instead. They had a pretty good relationship though; she was one of the few players who was permitted entry into Nazarick.

Irenia's entire build is based around being a pain in the ass, summoning powerful monsters while sitting behind enough magical protection to withstand a nuclear apocalypse and using her augmented healing and warding magic to buff and heal her summoned monsters while occasionally throwing back a turbo ether to replenish her mana. She can fight pretty much indefinitely with this strategy and nobody can really do anything about it. She's practically invincible if she's got any prep time at all.
>>
>>55294365
But I don't want to create Avacyn level angels, I wanted to create the mook level angels for a waifu army.

The Drop Ins can create the wolves, the Madmans can create the zombies and super zombies, the vampires can create other vampires, and the Church origin creates nada (except for wards). I really think that Amalur should have had the other 600CP perk in the church be creating angels and not the mediocre anti undead raise that is offered.

Don't get me wrong, I love the jump and the other Church perks are fantastic but MTG Angel's were also one of my favorite of fictional angels. (aesthetic-wise of course, personality wise as well when they are not killing or enslaving everything.)
>>
>>55293901
The Body Granter perk, at the end is that a typo or was something cut off?
>>
>>55294547
Get the avacyn perk, get an inner world like from dc occult, and every jump make an angel in your inner world.
>>
>>55293901
For Rebirth of the Damned, when it says 'revive them back to wounds', did you mean it would restore them from any wounds?
>>
File: HOW TO HAVE STRONG BODY.jpg (201KB, 800x1183px) Image search: [Google]
HOW TO HAVE STRONG BODY.jpg
201KB, 800x1183px
>>55294567
That was a typo.

>>55294601
Restore them from any wounds, yes.
>>
>>55294238
>The stars have aligned, the Jumper is here.
Not gonna lie, that's badass. I might have to start using that
>>
>>55293912
Nothing. I prefer it to be a surprise.
>>
File: art.png (1MB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
1MB, 800x1131px
>>55291318
Well, if you'd like my view, I'd say that's picked just the right sort of ability to be too good for even an EX rank NP. While the first three paragraphs make sense for a high level NP, the power isn't too high but the versatility and potential is great (I'd go more for A rank for it though personally as you have quite limited the raw power side), the last paragraph changes that. While the cost is great, the level of what you're getting is so overwhelmingly good. Making anything into an Excalibur class Noble Phantasm for a single use, even with that cost, completely breaks any sort of balance of power or versatility in my eye. The cost while severe, is not that bad in terms of how something like this may ordinarily be used in a grail war. Even if the cost isn't something you can deal with by extra mana and is enforced no matter what, getting a single trump card a day just means you use that trump card at the end of the battle of the day like most NPs of that level are.

I think the previous version of your NP was actually more balanced than the current one, though that's not to say it was balanced.

>>55291528
Scenario? I had a few in mind but I don't think I've heard of what you're suggesting.

>>55291617
Very pretty cover.

>>55291820
Got a lot more items done, so progress is on track. Really at this point there's only a few bits left but it's just taking a while since I need to balance RL and constant headaches. Probably doesn't help that I spent all day reading a great DB fanfic either haha.

Have been thinking about making a tiny Danberu jump but not sure which way to handle it.

>>55293756
I don't think it'd be too hard to make a jump for it. Probably the most annoying part would be items but that's not impossible to deal with.
>>
File: 1500211812647.png (53KB, 440x439px) Image search: [Google]
1500211812647.png
53KB, 440x439px
>>55293901
Are there any (untaken) fish waifus in this?
>>
>>55294547
Yes, and I'm saying that's not a thing on Innistrad. Only one Angel there was created, the others arose naturally and have nothing to do with the Church.

Werewolves spread their curses, madman obviously make zombies, and vampires turn others, but the church does not make new angels. They were always there.

Anyway, you could make clarketech angels with Heaven's Lost Property, or make them as custom 1st Circle Deva with Exalted: Infernals, or just learn MtG summoning the hard way (or in Kamigawa).

Or hope someone makes a MtG jump in which you can swap notes with Serra, or buy her angel-creation.
>>
>>55294798
>Scenario? I had a few in mind but I don't think I've heard of what you're suggesting.
Yeah it was the scenario heavens mentioned they were going to add in before they handed it over to you.

It was a scenario where instead of future trunks being recruited Chronoa recruited you and you had to build the Time Patrol from the ground up with her. I know Heavens said they were gonna have Chronoa herself be the scenario reward, no idea if they were gonna offer anything else with her though.
>>
>>55294840
Oh, you meant that one. Sorry, I got confused when you mention building, for some reason I got it in my head that you were thinking of one involving building the actual city and wondered why you'd be into that. Yeah, I've got something a little like that.
>>
>>55294547
Why dont you just summon them by buying a shitload of white mana lands?
>>
File: Chronoa Peace.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chronoa Peace.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>55294865
Yay thanks Val, so long as Chronoa is offered I am happy.
>>
File: Tatsumiya.jpg (280KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsumiya.jpg
280KB, 720x540px
>>55294804
There are a ton of them. There's pic related, who's the Protector of the Ocean, Meikai's last living (and loyal, since Old is alive but evil) familiar, and Wadanohara's mother figure. There are the princesses, though one is usually asleep because of her sister being sealed away and the other is undead and kind of crazy thanks her dad being a shit and being sealed away for a long time, though you can fix both problems with the scenario. There are probably others, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.
>>
File: Sheep.png (27KB, 643x237px) Image search: [Google]
Sheep.png
27KB, 643x237px
>>55294804
>>55294895
Well, actually, there's also Sheep from the Red Sea, but she's crazy, evil, and already obsessed with Old. She's not even loyal to Mikotsu, she just wants to cause havoc.
>>
We have any perks that let us bypass immunities, or atleast lower their defenses from immunity to resistance?
>>
In the Warhammer Fantasy Orcs and Goblins Jump, what ruleset is used to determine Army Points?
>>
File: irena.png (10KB, 156x118px) Image search: [Google]
irena.png
10KB, 156x118px
>>55294804
As >>55294895 said, Tatsumiya is very much available. (She had a crush on Meikai but nothing came about it, because she's can't compete with the Moon).

There's also no shortage of mermaids in the game, like pic related who would love a pair of legs to qalk on land with.
>>
>>55294268
Meant something along the lines of just being my creation would turn them loyal to me, instead of having to spend a large amount of time to make them obey me.
>>
>>55294798
>Danberu jump

Cute jumpers lifting cute weights?
>>
>>55295036
Presumably the most recent one and/or whichever one you prefer?
>>
File: 1487297500445.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487297500445.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
So, in DBZ, what do your duties entail if you take the Guardian origin? Like, I don't remember Dende or Kami doing much "guardian" stuff besides Kami offering some training, then both of them just serving as a battery for the Dragon Balls once things escalated.

I mean, I guess you might be expected to fight various threats to the planet, but you were probably already planning on either doing that, or just trying to outsource the problem to Goku.
>>
>>55295075
Any PDFs available for Ogres and Orcs n Goblins?
>>
File: 571 - aka Myx.png (539KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
571 - aka Myx.png
539KB, 800x1296px
>>55292695
Time to whip this baby out again.

Age 25
Starting location: Nazzarick

Player (Free)
Fallen Angel (Free)
Tolerance For Evil (Free)
Personal Inventory (Especially Large) (50)
Themed Asthetics (Especially good looking) (50)
Shared Language (retained after jump) (50)
Innate Talent (Use Any Magic Item) (200)
Innate Talent (Bestiary Knowledge) (Free)
Innate Talent (Golden Mind) (Free)
Innate Talent (Favoured By Fortune) (Free)
The 42nd Supreme Being (800)
Level One Hundred (Free)

Drop In (Free)
Class Skills, Sorcerous Swordsman (Eldritch Archer) (Free)
Class Skills, Rogue (50)
Class Skills, Ranger (50)
Class Skills, Bard (50)
Skillfull AND Resourceful (100)
Skillful Acquisitions (200)

Item cp allowance (+200)
Golden Coins (Free)
Pay to Win items (Turbo Healing Potion, Magic Charger) (Free)
Pay to Win items (Gate Token) (Free)
Comfy Tavern/Inn (Free)
Summoned Mount (Free)
Medium Tier Equipment (Free)
Divine Tier Equipment (discounted, with the 200cp bonus item cp) (200)
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown (Free)
Homonculus Maid (Free)
A Custom NPC (Vampire Pleiades Battle Maid) (Free)

Scenario
Scenario Reward (+200)
Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown (Free)

Innate Talent (Omnidextrous) (100)
Innate Talent (Enhanced Healing Magic) (100)
Foreigner (+100)
Embroiled in Politics (+200)
Rival Player (+300)
>>
>>55295129
>pic

How do people kludge these together?
Especially given how little info on Yggdrassil actually exists?
>>
>>55295096
Guiding and training the forces of the world to resist both internal and external evils?
>>
>>55295096
Yeah, that seems to be pretty much it. Fight threats to the planet, or make sure someone else takes care of it.

Maybe also tell Mr. Popo to train someone if they manage to climb up to the lookout. Which probably won't happen, but Goku did that.
>>
>>55295096
Their job is to watch over, guard, and guide the mortals of their realm. We don't see much of that happening on Earth because Kami literally can't do shit to Piccolo and by the time Piccolo is gone, there's far more powerful people to take care of meaningful threats. People Kami wanted to hand the job off to in the first place.
>>
>>55295190
Didn't he try to give it to Goku?
>>
>>55295208
Yes. Goku said he'd rather start a family with Chichi, though.
>>
>>55294892
I wonder if she'd get along with Cus.
>>
File: bluezima-shin-dong-wook-1.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
bluezima-shin-dong-wook-1.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>55295161
Seeing how you could pretty much build/do anything in Yggdrassil. Its like the freedom of D&D but digitally.
>>
File: Ohioayo.png (120KB, 448x454px) Image search: [Google]
Ohioayo.png
120KB, 448x454px
Two more items, a companion section, and some rounding out of drawbacks and Coiling Dragon Part One will be a jumpable WIP.
>>
>>55295215
Man super really did fuck up a lot of shit didn't it? DB Goku wants to start a family, Super Goku doesn't know what fucking kissing is.
>>
File: 01- momonga.png (544KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
01- momonga.png
544KB, 800x1296px
>>55293912
Nothing.
By the time I'm there, it's too late.

>>55293715
>Some of you are alright. Don't come here tomorrow.

>implying we can leave

>>55295161
There's actually a template somewhere...that I've lost, I just have the pic. Google overlord character sheet or something and you'll probably find it.
But there are character sheets for a lot of the Overlord characters to use as examples.

Basically you just make it up, going off what the other sheets are like since there are supposedly hundreds of different classes.
Is there really an "Eldritch Archer" class or "Fallen Choir" racial levels for fallen angels? Not in canon.
>>
>>55295096
Do you, like, replace Kami if you start on Earth and take that origin? While it sounds neat, that might causes dragonball related issues later on, unless it also comes with a way to change them the same way Dende did.
>>
>>55295270
Super magnified his stupidity a hundred times. It's literal fladerization.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
>>55295270
Kissing? I know what that is, it's where I hit people with my face right?
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 800x702px
>>55293912
>>
>>55295298

Go to take care of your kids, Goku
>>
Given the multitudes of dragonball jumps, including xenoverse, would the xenoverse knockoff, shinobi strikers (think xenoverse but with naruto characters) be a valid IP to make a jump from?

Yes I know it isn't out yet.
>>
>>55295298
No, kissing is when you give people just a gentle little tap of a punch. Haven't you ever heard of a light blow as being a kiss? It's that. Come on, Goku, I know you're not very worldly, but this thing is right up your alley.
>>
>>55295332
>shinobi strikers
>xenoverse knockoff

Wait hold the fuck up, you're telling me there's Time Ninjas?
>>
>>55295332
Is it a different continuity like Xenoverse is?
>>
>>55295332
but the Naruto Jump already lets you make your own super special character with a Byakugan+Rinne Sharingan and the 9-tails inside of you.
What more could this jump do?
>>
>>55295354
Gentle? Punch?
I know these words, but they don't make sense together
>>
>>55295378
>but the Naruto Jump already lets you make your own super special character with a Byakugan+Rinne Sharingan and being the 9-tails yourself.

>FTFY
>>
>>55295373
Maybe? I dunno, but I'd love be to know how they plan on explaining shippuden naruto and boruto fighting each other.

>>55295374
No clue.
>>
>>55295317
Goku doesn't even remember Goten exists.
>>
>>55295396
To be fair, I don't think the majority of people do.
>>
>>55293004
So TTGL Uncapping when?
>>
>>55295396
>Goten

Who?
>>
>>55295396
This brings up the question, why does Goten exist?
>>
>>55295429
Gotenks
>>
>>55295332
Unless it's like Xenoverse, probably not.
>>
>>55295440
Why does Gotenks exist?
>>
>>55295452
I kinda like it. A little I guess, even if the ghost attack makes no fucking sense it's pretty cool.
>>
>>55295395
>No clue.
That's the important thing, though. If it's a different continuity you could get away with it. Otherwise you really wouldn't.

Otherwise, honestly if you want more Naruto, you need to make a Boruto jump. It's too early though.
>>
>>55295332
Probably not. Shinobi Strikers is about a Worldwide Ninja Tournament set in Borutp's era. It's not got the unique elements like Xenoverse probably.

Wait till it comes out though. The plot could have enough wackiness to justify it.
>>
>>55295332
Wait until it is actually out before we decide whether a jump can be made from it.

Also I don't think that it has an actual story like Xenoverse, or at the minimum anything that differentiates itself from the original Naruto jump, but we will have to see.
>>
>>55295429
Goten exists to look like Goku, to serve as a replacement in the merchandise if Toriyama could bring himself to let Goku stay dead and have Gohan be the main character. In the end, he couldn't, so Goten stopped having a purpose.
>>
>>55295452
He exists to stall for time until Gohan comes back, and then later to serve as a power up for Super Buu that lets him beat Gohan.

He also exists to get everyone besides himself, Piccolo, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Hercule killed because Super Buu was looking for him.
>>
>>55295373
People seem to forget that Time Ninjas already exist in pseudo canon...
>>
>>55295452
Because Toriyama drew the design and decided he liked it.
>>
>>55295486
So, to make things worse? got it.
>>
Jump # 203 Storm Hawks
Starting location: Terra Cyclonia
Starting age: 18
Background: Sky knight (100)
Perks:
*Sky-fu (0)
*Air Assist (100, Discount)
*Aerial Ace (200, Discount)
*Iron Steed (300, Discount)
Equipment
*Carrier (300)

(I know next to nothing here so…)

So when you leave the militaristic domain of the Dark Lord to join the resident good guys of the world. You cut a lot of ties. It makes it awkward to come home. After having been a dark lord in my last jump I am back to my more traditional role.

Well, being strictly regimented it can be hard to sneak around, it’s much worse if you were known to people like I was. I already had to use out of context powers to sneak around. I was supposed to help gather info for the good guys. However I am a jumper so screw that I don’t feel like skulking around while people die.

Besides I had to wrap things up relatively quickly I had bigger plans. This world was pretty well wrecked and torn apart. I could change that thanks to an ability I had that let me heal literal worlds but I needed 8 people who truly wanted to heal the land. The problem is none of my companions had a history here so they weren’t necessarily invested enough I needed to search out some good hearted people who would actually believe me when I said a dumb song and dance would heal the world… Yeah I had my work cut out for me there.

I started out, using different faces and different names as well as ninjas and spy networks I had from other worlds I easily entered the palace. That wasn’t the hard part really. I managed to make it to Master Cyclonis.

(to be continued)
>>
>>55295495
>pseudo-canon

... Alright. Which of the other Naruto games. Dragon Blade?
>>
>>55295505
I could have easily taken her out without anyone being the wiser. I could move like a shadow. However even for someone like her I hated killing and death.

So I made myself known and challenged her for the right to rule. She laughed at me calling me a full and suddenly I was fighting her, her guard, the dark ace and the rest of her generals. I drew Caliburn the sword of kings and showed Cyclonis the folly of might makes right.

By the end of the battle people were running from me and Cyclonis was calling me a monster as she threw everything in her arsenal at me. Calling on just about every crystal she had she blasted me with it or tried to. In the end for her it was like trying to fight against the tides. Eventually I had my sword to her throat.

She actually ordered me to kill her and finish it. I refused I told her she was no longer welcome in Cyclonia. She told me she would be back if I banished her, she would rebuild her armies stronger than before and return to retake her home.

I informed her she was a petty tyrant, that I had fought things greater than she could imagine, defeated gods, demons and beasts that would leave her sobbing like a child. I also informed her I wasn’t going to be a dictator like she was. I would bring peace and prosperity to the land. She called me a fool. With that I had her banished. Many of her troops left with her, I think those that stayed did so mostly out of fear. I guess that’s what happens when you conquer a kingdom singlehanded.

Cyclonia’s one person coup d'etat left the rest of the world in chaos. A lot of forces attacked us not wanting to risk me turning out to be a worse tyrant. It was tough to do so with minimal casualties but my companions and I managed to repel the invaders with minimal casualties on their side.

(to be continued)
>>
>>55295509
Technically, the 4th Shippuden movie as well or whatever the Lost Tower was.
>>
>>55295509
Nah one of the movies. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Peacock_Wisdom_Queen
>>
>>55295520
>>55295539

Alright. Y'know what? let's get a list going.

What shit could you reasonably magpie off with, either by learning, stealing, or obtaining samples of, from all of the Naruto movies and video games?
>>
>>55295518
I managed to sow for peace… it was honestly hard and would have been impossible without supernatural charisma. However I convinced everyone to give us a chance.

My companions during this time had been looking for people with exceptionally pure hearts. It wasn’t a requirement for the ritual but those are the most likely types that would want to heal the planet.

I managed to approach them one by one and get them to agree… most thought this was silly but all of them wanted the world to be restored to what is once had been. So with my 8 chosen we did the ridiculously embarrassing song and dance to activate the ritual and… It worked. The planet that had been broken and poisoned healed. Somehow the sudden tectonic shifts didn’t even destroy anything. It just happened. The ground was back, there was no more wastelands or poison.
>>
>>55295552
Box of Infinite Bliss, Stone of Gelel, Rainbow chakra bullshit, whatever the hell Ryuuzetsu's bloodline in Blood Prison is.
>>
>>55295552
Don't forget the filler, in which case you have ninjas of some weird clan that have a star-shape on their headband.

They can summon fucking star dragons.

STAR DRAGONS.
>>
>>55295274
I'd assume if anything you're more like Mr. Popo.
>>
>>55295581
Oh yeah. That one. It was Hoshigakure or some shit and the main filler waifu was Hotaro I think. Oh that reminds me
>>55295552
You could also get Yakumo Kurama's bullshit bloodline.
>>
>>55295518
So wait, how did you no sell the crystals that teleport you to other dimensions.
>>
>>55295581
That one had radiation poisoning as a major problem though.
>>
>>55295396
To be fair, Goten and main timeline Trunks are both massive shits. Worse than Gohan by far.
>>
>>55295634
Nobody likes Goten and Kid Trunks. They're huge brats.
>>
>>55292881
>I actually have no idea what to use this on besides the Corrupted Dragon Balls from DBAF
>not using it on the Power Pole and every copy of Ruyi Jingu Bang you can find
>not being able to piece the heavens as you please
Pleb.
>>
>>55294865
Hey I don't know if this was already asked, but if you choose Saiyan in GT, can you be a Saiyan-Human hybrid?
>>
>>55295654
Yeah, Future Trunks is a cool guy, though.

Even if his parental issues led to some kind of MILF fetish.
>>
>>55295703
There are worse things to have.
>>
>>55295703
He's cute with Future Mai.
>>
>>55295552
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Box_of_Ultimate_Bliss
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Stone_of_Gelel
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Blade
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Shinki
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Treasured_Tools_of_the_Sage_of_Six_Paths
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Armour
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Garian_Sword
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Weaknessless_Soaring_Shortswords
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Sword
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ama_no_Hoko

Here's jsut what I found in Tools. Bloodlines and Techniques are going to be trickier.
>>
>>55295656
While I am thankful for the suggestions, swallowing all those long hard poles seems pretty... odd.
>>
>>55295617
>So wait, how did you no sell the crystals that teleport you to other dimensions.
A mixture of absurd magic resistance and speed. she wasn't able to land a clean hit and I was fast enough to evade even a partial effectiveness (like being sucked in to a portal)
>>
>>55295737
If you went to prototype couldn't you just eat people to get bloodlines?
>>
>>55295656
>use it on Yeoui
>your penis can now stretch cosmic distances and shatter planets
>>
>>55295755
How will you know who to eat if you don't fuggin' LOOK THEM UP?
>>
>>55295710
True enough.

And Mai didn't exactly crack, to be fair.
>>
File: The Great Muppet Caper.pdf (547KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Muppet Caper.pdf
547KB, 1x1px
Okay, I changed the Checking In/Happiness Hotel combo using the Ahnenerbe approach that was suggested in the last thread. Please let me know if things work now.

I also clarified about the credits stopping time essentially in the Notes section.

Oh, and I cut down the prices for a couple of the Companion options.

Please let me know what else I can do. I love the Great Muppet Caper, and I want to do my best with the jump.
>>
>>55295786
Crack meaning?
>>
>>55263552
>>55263566
>>55263597
>>55263626
>>55263661
Nubee, Dynaton Here I would like to say that the first comment asking about the TLAB Avatar Stage System set up is me, it is about if I take the continuality drawback Will I have to say to raava this "Bitch please, you ain't the avatar stage, Roku straight out told me that that shit is a whole bunch of people together like the fucking emperor of mankind"

Also, the first anon reply is also apply apply,
BUT the second anon who response to the first anon who response to me, IS not ME. But I like his toxicity it really amazing.
>>
>>55295552
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49543118/#49550299

Gaunlet did a work up of everything up to around Shipuden movie 3~5
>>
>>55295737
Why are none of these available in the actual jump, they seem way more interesting then the generic items that are offered.
>>
>>55295814
They're non-canon filler.
>>
>>55295814
I'm pretty sure most of those are from the movies, so fuck'em.
>>
>>55295814
The item section of naruto sucks massively.
>>
>>55295754
Ah, gotcha. Also, since you don't know much about the setting, the reason why Master Cyclonis is an evil overlord is because she took the throne when she was...what, twelve? Thirteen? She's about fourteen-fifteen when the show started. All her other family members are dead, except for her cousins, and it's implied they were killed in the last war. That, and she was raised that way when her family was alive. She's not all bad, since she genuinely thought of Piper as a friend even though she tricked her and was using a disguise, and she uses a repair crystal not on her superweapon, but on a hologram with her as a child and her grandmother. So you could, in theory, redeem her instead of just banishing her if you want to.

Just letting you know in case you want to go down that route with that new information.
>>
>>55295814
>>55295833
>Can get copies of the only items that matter in Naruto, the Mist Swords that are essentially all the equivalent of a high-tier bloodline.
>Sucks
>>
>>55295800
I mean she aged well.
>>
>>55295190
>>55295208
>>55295215
>Kami wants someone else to take the job
Doing DB first and doing well enough to be offered the job actually sounds like a neat way to spin things. It's not like you could do a worse job of it than Goku theoretically would have.
>>
>>55295841
>the only items that matter in Naruto

Now isn't that sad that these are considered the top tier items, Samehada I understand but Zabuza's sword really isn't anything special (besides it's ability to cut through rice paper).

Of course as a shonen the show focuses more on powers then items as a matter of course. So I understand why its like that.
>>
>>55295907
It'd be a load off his mind, to be sure.
>>
>>55292695
Haven't been there yet.
>>
>>55295678
Sure thing.
>>
>>55295838
Ah well I would have loved to redeemed her but the only problem was that she pretty well hated my guts.I do have defeat = friendship perks but with the way I did things... no. Sometimes all the perks and charisma in the world isn't going to make up for stomping on someone's pride and taking their kingdom. After the world was fixed maybe it would have been possible but she doesn't seem the forgiving sort.
>>
File: 4 Prey-01.png (399KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
4 Prey-01.png
399KB, 1275x1650px
Rearranging my jump order a bit. Neptunia Eventually™

Programs used:
>Adobe Illustrator CC 2017
Work time:
>15 hours over five days, mostly due to build redesigns
>>
>>55295968
If I were to take Myuusic to My Ears along with Meddling Robot, would my clone be in the same situation?
>>
>>55295912
Zabuza's sword does have the ability to autorepair using the blood of his enemies, so that's cool. Considering most people in Naruto die if properly chopped up, a big, reliable sword is actually a solid option to have on hand. It's also apparently extremely well balanced since he can chuck that thing like a giant buzzsaw.
>>
>>55295912
That's cause the Seven Swordsmen of Mist got retconned into being actual threats, but if Zabuza's sword actually did anything fans would ask "why didn't he X"?

The other swords are pretty cool, though.
>>
>>55295841
Let's review shall we?
>Basic Gear (Free)
Solid kit thank Ninjanon for being kind.
>Signed Icha Icha Series (50 CP, Free Super Pervert)
Fiat one of the best book series in the local multiverse.
>Fuinjutsu Kit (50 CP, Free Fuinjutsu Prodigy):
Again solid kit and thankfully free for those who NEED it.
>Dosh (50 CP, Free Civilian):
Yearly income of around 100k Euro, no idea why that particular amount but nice for 50 CP.
>Specialized Gear (100 CP, discount Civilian):
The Warehouse just got really full! There is a lot of this kind of stuff.
>Melody Arm (100 CP):
I'd personally always been of the opinion that this should be a part of the above Specialized Gear OR we should get access to weird Oto-Tech with this 100 CP investment as this stuff is REALLY Niche.
>Crystal Ball (150 CP)
Thought that this should be a 100 CP with a Discount for Super Perverts.
>Chakra Weapon (200 CP, Discount Clan-Born):
This is solid kit and I love it. I would like to say that the weapons of the filler village could go here fairly easily though.
>Chakra Weapon Infusion (200 CP, Discount Drop-In):
Import option could have been collapsed into the above item, but I get the need to be clear on things like those discounts.
>Summoning Scroll (300CP):
100% solid in my opinion.
>Chakra Armor (400 CP, Discount Fuinjutsu Prodigy)
Filler stuff, precedence for filler stuff to be in the item list.
>Sword of the Seven Swordsmen (400 CP, 500 CP Samehada, Discount Civilian):
These are great weapons, but without Samurai Training or Kenjutsu Prodegy you're going to need some serious time to train with these things.
>Raijin (500 CP, Discount Senju):
More filler and a great weapon, though I might rate it as an equal to the 'lower' tier Seven Swords instead of side by side with Samehada.
>Implants (3~600 CP)
Understand where this is coming from but the cons outweigh the pros for the price tag in my opinion.

In total you've got 21 items of very generic levels, save for named weapons and some filler stuff
>>
>>55295796
Do you still need to book ahead with Ninth Class?
>>
>>55296075
Ran out of room. This is not to say that I don't enjoy the Naruto Jump, but by the time I got to it Ninjanon had long since stopped appearing and few understood his lurker ways. I first want to say that I love this Jump and would like to see it improve, if you're willing, to Ninjanon. Secondly I wanna make sure that this doesn't come off as an attack on your Jump, I'm merely pointing out my opinions on matters.
>>
>>55295796
I don't like how meta you get in this.

Prologue shouldn't be there. Something that explicitly effects other jumps like that and gives you a few minutes of total invulnerability to escape from things that might harm you, including drawbacks, shouldn't be in at all, much less for just 100.

Smile! needs a limit on how many times you can do this to a person.

>Twins
Why are so many things in this jump so meta and based on jumpchain concepts like affecting backgrounds or imports? Just have this let you make allies you have into identical twins of yourself. In any case this should be swapped with the 200 because of it's limited use in comparison.

>I've Spilled Ketchup
This is another chronic problem of yours, perks that are way better than anything else of their tier, that seems to come about because you focus on quantity. This is a 400 level perk, easy.

>The First Time
Meanwhile this has the same issue in that it's a lot worse than it's tier. Your 300 would be a better capstone then the 600.

>Somebody's Checking In
This is an item. Why is this a perk?

>Happiness Hotel
You need a note to clarify that you cannot bring past tenants along with you from past hotels.
>>
>>55296016
Nope. They're you at full power.
>>
>>55296094
Didn't Ninjanon updated the jump no too long ago?
>>
>>55296112
Ah ok, guess it was too much to hope for then. Thanks for answering Val.
>>
>>55296116
Yes they did. It was great with huge improvements across the bloodlines system and added scenarios.

Thank you Ninjanon
>>
File: Dragon of the First Flame.png (2MB, 1329x880px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon of the First Flame.png
2MB, 1329x880px
>>55278837

Perks: 1200
Soul Collector (300)
Pyromancy (100)
Mystic Ember Smith (400)
Bonfire Creation (100)
Soul Growth (200)
Aloft (Free)
Dragon's Breath - Fire (100)

Stuff: 300
Estus Flasks (Free)
Introductory Equipment (Free)
Drake Shell (Free)
Oil Bombs (Free)
Giant Bones (50)
Clutch of Eggs (150)
Companion Import - Vera (100)

Vera - Drake, Soul Collector, Aloft, Dragon's Breath - Lightning, Mark of Calamity, Drake Shell, Oil Bombs, Drake Armor

Drawbacks: +500
Beginning of an Age (+300)
Praise the Flame (+200)

Gray, endless gray as far as the eyes could see. What a dreadful sight, the deepest parts of my soul yearned for more, to fill the void of the world but... I knew I could lose myself...

But I felt something call out to me, something in the deep, a great Fire that sought to grow. The Mortal Will I had so grown over the past decades started to shed, this world was cold and dark.

There was a war occurring, my form's kin doing battle with the beings that found the flame and took shards of it into themselves. I aided them, allying with them as me and Vera fought against the mightiest of my kin. I became as fire, embracing the greatness of my first form and tore the Dragons asunder. Vera, as the heir of Hope dashed between the Eternal Dragon's attacks and struck them in their weakest places with great lightning. And in the end, the divine being Gwyn thanked us, but I denied his offer of gifts. I took on the duty to guard the First Flame, something I took to with great vigor as if discovering a lost child. I became the flame as much as the flame became me, and I brought warmth, growth, and inspiration to the world.
>>
When you want to make a jump for a fanfiction but the fanfiction won't br complete for at least another year.
>>
>>55296149
I know that feel.
>>
>>55296149
Just bullshit some junk and put in a *stuff may change at any time for any reason asterisk.
>>
>>55296149
People have made jumps for KSBD and Toriko. "Not complete yet" doesn't seem to be an issue here.
>>
>>55296211
But Toriko is done?
>>
>>55296223
The jump was made many years ago, before we'd even met Bambina in the manga.
>>
>>55296149
As this >>55296211 anon said, we've had jumps for series that weren't complete before. Just make a jump out of what's there and update it later.

What fanfiction is this, by the way?
>>
>>55296075
Okay, let's remove all of them then if they shouldn't exist.
>>
>>55295985
Jeez anon, I don't know how people can spend so much time on this stuff.
>>
>55296266
As the Anon who did >>55296075 and >>55296094 I would like to say that giving my opinion is not to pressure Ninjanon in any way.
>>
>>55293901
>Plus you cannot abuse your trust to tell other people this information, if this information is meant to be kept secret.
Why is there a fiat behavior-affecting drawback in what's supposed to be a perk?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>55296147
From a realm of cold and darkness, the God of Fire and Heart carries a shard of the First Flame with them.

1. SMT
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Enter the Gungeon
5. Teen Titans
6. Dog Days
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Kid Radd

Queue: REQUESTING ADDITIONS TO QUEUE!
>>
>>55296278
This community is built and sustained by the raw power of autism, anon. If you're here, you have the same power within you.
>>
What jumps other than Marvel Magic can give you a strong link to a concept or domain?
>>
>>55296293
Girl-chan
>>
>>55296149
>when you want to make a jump for a fanfic but it's been dead for three years and maybe a quarter of the way through the plot with a ton of unexplained stuff
On the other hand, it was really great. On the other other hand I can't really do jumps and am stuck working on a different one right now.
>>
>>55296278
This stuff is sort of my happy place. I can sort of get in the zone and just forget about my life for a second. All it takes is a good source of recurring inspiration, and builds can provide that.
>>
You think if I buy Level One Hundred and Realm of Heroes I could wank away the horribly ugly true form of the True Vampires as being a higher member of the vampire species?
>>
>>55296352
>and builds can provide that.
Do you do any writefagging or just like making builds? Personally I love spending time just making builds but have no idea what to do with writefagging.
>>
>>55296354
Just mod your appearance the old fashioned way, anon - plenty of enhancing surgery and implants.
>>
>>55296354
No, the horrible ugly true forms of the True Vampires is PART of being a higher member of the vampire species.
>>
>>55296354
No, but you could probably have a slightly different hideous true form.
>>
>>55296373
>Plastic surgery
Disgusting.
>>
>>55296076
No, you don't need to book ahead.

>>55296101
I guess the context of the movie is something that gives a lot of focus to the meta. The whole thing is the Muppets being actors in the movie, and they are constantly breaking the fourth wall, from Fozzie (bear) and Kermit (frog) being "identical twins" to them watching and commenting on the credits.

I liked the scene with the opening credits from the movie, so I would like to keep Prelude if possible. Would it help if I moved it higher (I honestly thought it wasn't as good as some of the others)?

I'll see about putting some limits in for Smile.

Okay, I can see about making those changes to Twins.

I kind of thought that the Ketchup perk was the weakest for that set, which was why I made it the freebie. Similarly, I thought that Blame was less useful than First Time (I actually considered switching Blame's place with Mistaken Identity). I can see about switching them though.

Checking In- Since the option is about you having the ability to create/run fleabag hotels instead of simply receiving one, I thought it should be a perk and not an item.

Happiness Hotel- Okay, I can see about putting in that restriction (I included past tenants because that was the suggestion last thread).
>>
>>55296371
I do enjoy writing, but it's often very short snippets and I don't feel they're very good. I've managed longer pieces before, but they usually hinge on some manner of navel-gazing and themes that I feel can be stupid as hell.

Builds are probably the most satisfying part of the process, though. Writefagging I'm usually never satisfied with.
>>
File: image.jpg (762KB, 1080x1657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762KB, 1080x1657px
>>55296397
This, desu
If it natural, it ain't right.
>>
>>55296442
What does magic count as?
>>
>>55296418
It wouldn't really help no matter what you price it as because the effect itself is so bad. Getting a few minutes of total invincibility before any jump starts lets you get free attempts to escape nay drawbacks that start you off in danger. Your perk directly interacts with the mechanics of other jumps and makes certain types of drawbacks more manageable. It cannot work.

Having a memorable first romantic date isn't much compared to so easily getting away with any crime or easily pinning it on others.
>>
Are there any perks that make you immune to being knocked back? Durability can let you take a hit unharmed but in most cases you'll still be thrown back.
>>
>>55296452
Technically unnatural, but okay if the results turn out good.
>>
>>55296467
Super Smash Brothers has a perk for that, I think. Heavy characters get Super Armor, maybe?
>>
>>55294089
Pokemon Jump
Bag (Totally not of holding)
Pokegear
Pokedex
5 pokeballs
3 potions
Fuck yeah Hat

12 Years old
Unova Region -100 points
Small Town -50 points
Starter: Eevee (XD Starter for Free)
Free Physical Fitness
Mechanic -150 cp
Bicycle -50
Rebreather -50
Parachute -50
Laptop -100
Parkour -100
Aura -300
Get an Eevee, ponder possible evolutions.
Lillipup and will be best friends, will teach it Giga Impact, and focus on making it as hard hitting and tough as possible, with some side focus on it's speed.
Riolu and evolve it to Lucario while training on Aura together
Get a Honedge, practice sword play with it to both make myself better and it better as it evolves.
Get Hawlucha, because fuck yeah luchabirb
Growlithe get at some point.

Go badge hunting, possibly end up in trouble with Team Whoeverisinarea, do the world tourny circuit a few times, doing reasonably well on the first try, but missing out on opening the second time due to being on the other side of the region. The third time around I make it to semifinals. My last attempt before the end of the ten year cycle ends with me in the finals, barely winning by Judge's Choice.

Probably won't bump into Ash and Co, but that's cool. I've got my own friends from town, friendly rival, that one person who we may both crush on eachother but just don't get it. We'll eventually hook up near the end of the time frame, having a solid four years of a relationship thanks to the rest of our friends. When the time came, I told her about what was going on, and to prove it, I used my key to open her bedroom door into the Warehouse.

She accepted. I think this will be a fun time. Welcome aboard, Ansolea.
>>
File: anime eyes archer.jpg (8KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
anime eyes archer.jpg
8KB, 202x200px
>>55296293
Wadnohara

>>55296288
If you start telling it to other people they won't tell you stuff like that in the future, is probably what I meant. I'll fix that wording.
>>
>>55296418
Maybe removing the ability to go into the Warehouse? I don't really have any problems with the perk as-is but with that gone there's nothing you can do other than watch the credits period, which means there's no way to dodge or prepare for drawbacks more than you could by saying your Jumper make builds in-character and can take his time with it. If he takes exception to that on principle, then I am going to have to aggressively disagree with that other anon and ask that you keep the perk the way it is.
>>
>>55296466
Well, the total invincibility isn't quite as useful as you'd think when you can't do anything with it - "nothing happens in the credits" means that you can't take any action to affect the setting you're about to enter either; at most, you'd have a couple of minutes to better equip yourself, and then you'd be thrust right into the action.

I still think a perfect first romantic moment is better than the crime perks, but I guess other people have different taste; I can switch them around accordingly.
>>
>>55296424
>Writefagging I'm usually never satisfied with.
This is the same problem I have, usually every 2 or 3 jumps I try to force myself to write a few sentences but most of the time I will go back and change or just erase it.
>>
>>55296539
>>55296418
Perhaps making it clearer that you cannot move in the world itself and have to sit and watch the credits? I think that's what you guys are implying but I'm having trouble with the perk saying that too. I think the issue with the other guy is that he might believe you can just run far away while the credits are playing in the world.
>>
>>55296566
I don't have quite that problem. My problem is more that I don't come away with a feeling of accomplishment. Kind of kills any desire I have to write for a bit until I get stuck with another idea.
>>
>>55296547
No, actually. I might not be able to directly interact with the world but I can certainly set things up to interact immediately upon time unfreezing. I may not be able to kill a foe but I can still set up a blade for them to walk into and cut their own throats on. I can still set up defenses to prepare for the unfreezing. I am still significantly benefited by this perk in a way far beyond it's price and basis should allow.

And that's all what I can do without just leaving the area. Because there's nothing in the perk that says I can't use those minutes of being invincible to just leave dangerous areas, just that I can't leave the credits before they finish.
>>
>>55296452
Generally it can achieve the effects of nature, but better and at a higher level, so probably supernatural.
>>
>>55293901
Have a build for it.

Background:
Witch of Falling Stars (200) I guess I'm one of Wadanohara's childhood friends?

Perks:
This Is The Story of A Witch (Free)
Good Witch (Free)
She, The Moon and I, The Sea (100) I guess I inherited this ability.
The Power of Friendship (100)
A Drop Of Witch's Blood (200) Because I don't have enough crazy shit in my blood already, thanks.
Ocean Protector (200)
Moon Mother (A Fallen Star) (300) Well, when a witch and a fallen star love each other very much...
Magic Of The Cast Pearl (300)
Sea Reagent (600) Being a ruler of the sea is pretty neat.

Items:
Witch's Broom (Free)

Drawbacks
I'm Not A Shark (+100)
It's Already Here (+300)
Wadanohara’s Familiar (+200)
The Scorn of a Witch (+400)
The drawbacks here match ok with the lead-in to the scenario.
I don't think I'd take Mikotsu, even though I would do my best to rehabilitate her.

>>55295796
Looks pretty good.

>>55295985
Keep up the good work, IllustratorBuildsAnon
>>
>>55296607
Well, the last part I can change; I intended it for you to be stuck in the place where the credits "screen" is showing, so you wouldn't be able to leave.
>>
>>55296635
>Looks pretty good
Don't encourage the SBer.
>>
>>55296640
Which fixes one problem but all the others remain. You can still use it to prepare all your attacks and defenses and start off in a much more advantages position. You can still use it to create lots of good items or bring out all your good stuff before drawbacks apply. Power sealing drawback? I'll create some new life, give it my powers on a timed delay return and have them come back after the drawback applies. Might be an extreme example but the problem remains that your few minutes of invincibility and no drawbacks applying can give a gigantic advantage depending on the jump and drawbacks you've taken. It also directly interacts with and changes how jump mechanics work, also a nono.
>>
>>55293995
With Bending genius alone how hard would it be to figure out the Specializations? Particularly the rare ones like Combustion or Lava?
>>
>>55296607
All of those are clearly interacting with the world (unless you take shit from the Warehouse, but I already suggested removing the ability to do that) to me. What are you complaining about?
>>
>>55296662
Sounds like inter-jump balance, cucklord.
>>
Bane Jump when?
Desire for Twi'lek slaves intensifies!
>>
>>55296695
No, they're not interacting with the world. They are setting things up that I already have on me to then interact with the world once time unfreezes. Nowhere am I interacting with things in world in those examples and even if you take all of them as invalid, which would be ridiculous, the perk still lets me walk around a foe and prepare a king hit surprise attack instead, when they'd have expected me to be in front of them.

And just for an added reminder, it is interacting with and affecting drawbacks in other jumps and how you start in other jumps. It should be denied solely on those grounds even before the issues with how good it can be in certain places.
>>
>>55293353
>>55294484
>>55295129
Is there a generator for the character sheets somewhere?
>>
>>55296704
The perk is made entirely around other jumps and jump mechanics anon. There is no way to judge a perk based on affecting other jumps without looking at how it works in other jumps.
>>
>>55296724
>It should be denied
You should be denied on the grounds that you're self-righteous and annoying as fuck.
>>
>>55296751
If you're not going to give an actual response, fuck off.
>>
File: KMgHxzc.png (53KB, 474x768px) Image search: [Google]
KMgHxzc.png
53KB, 474x768px
>>55296725
I used a template and photoshop, attached.

Or use the creator here:
Link: https://mega.nz/#!CxdSyJgS
Decryption Key: !iYswiQcp7D6olXoPk4Sv_91ncvkgCysOXED1YlMc-zc
>>
>>55296724
Ignoring how retarded that is-

Make the mechanical effect a timestop that autoactivates at jumpstart and lasts until the credits end, with doing anything other than watching said credits skipping it, like pressing Start during a game cutscene. Is that enough for you?
>>
>>55292875
Vampyre
>>
>>55296684
It depends on your personality, but it should be fairly easy, especially with other learning or skill enhancement perks.
>>
File: 200 percent AMERICAN.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent AMERICAN.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>55296790
Neat, thanks!
>>
>>55296797
Yes.
>>
>>55296797
>Retarded
Unless you believe the perk as is prevents you from moving at all from your starting position, you seem to believe your own arguments for it are retarded.

But yes that would solve all the problems I've raised.
>>
>>55296539
>>55296579
If I said that the credit scene would take place in a sealed space bordering but not connected to the jump you're entering, and clarified that you can't go anywhere (not even the Warehouse) during the credits, would that solve the issue?

Part of the thing is that I don't want to nerf the perk too much so that it isn't worth anything. I don't want it to be abused too much, but I want there to be at least a decent exploit you can get from the perk. A big reason I added on the extra stuff to the perk was because, while I wanted to include the concept as a perk (and I was running out of Drop-In ideas anyway), just seeing a bunch of production credits before a jump isn't worth even 100 CP.
>>
>>55296804
Do you mind if I ask but how come in KOTOR there was never an HK droid option? It just seems like something like that would have come up, not trying to be mean or anything just genuinely curious as I was not around back then.
>>
>>55296797
I could do that, too. I'm not sure if it would be worth 100 CP, though.
>>
>>55296804
>>55296874
Same anon, but why are there also no discounted perks for drop-in?
>>
>>55296888
>Same anon
You are not me
>>
How many superhero jumps do we have?
>>
>>55296902
None, we only have mild-mannered jumps.
>>
>>55293611
>She's The Avatar, And You Gotta Deal With It
Man, I didn't know how much I wanted this until now. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!
>>
>>55296899
Are you sure, anon? Because I'm pretty sure you're me.
>>
>>55296913
It's a good opportunity to assassinate her before she fucks anything up, right?
>>
>>55296913
>Diives

Man, why do so many talented artists have to be such disgusting deviants?
>>
>>55296857
While those make the issues less apparent, the benefit is still huge potentially as described below.

The issue is that your decent exploit is a serious benefit, depending on your own individual abilities. Without some sort of magic or buffing ability, the perk is pretty pointless. But with that it becomes extremely good by removing one of the few times in the jump you have no choice but to be vulnerable.

If you're aim is to make a decent exploit that directly affects other jumps and is only 100cp...well, you've fucked yourself there already. But ignoring your meta BS there, your exploit isn't even a thing unless you have things from other jumps already. Without some sort of power that is used to temporarily buff yourself, there's nothing the perk allows (With the new limitations you've suggested) that does not rely on things from other jumps. Which is also something that makes it 'useless'.

If you feel it isn't worth much without having an exploit, I seriously suggest changing the perk to something else entirely. Because the exploit you are trying to allow is A) only possible with other jumps anyway. B) absurdly advantageous unless you limit all possible benefits anyway and C) only works by directly interfering with how other jumps work.

And one more thing to keep in mind. This is a fucking Muppets jump. This is a 100cp perk. Why are you trying for a decent exploit to a freebie perk in a extremely low power jump?
>>
>>55296888
>>55296874
It was a very, very, early jump.
>>
File: You are Aizen.jpg (116KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
You are Aizen.jpg
116KB, 610x600px
>>55296915
>>
>>55296934
>what do so many talented artists
That's not exactly "good" art, anon.
>>
>>55296928
Instead of assassinating her, just bodyjack her and steal her place in the story. A fun and easy way to solve lots of problems.
>>
>>55296953
It's better art than he'd find in 'professional' circles since most of them just do modern art garbage instead of actual art.
>>
>>55296950
This actually happened in the manga
>>
File: 984894651.png (295KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
984894651.png
295KB, 1080x1920px
>>55296928
It's nothing a good total butterflying of the story can't fix.

>>55296934
Because deviancy pays, is fun, and is enjoyable to indulge in?
>>
>>55296971
Wasn't it Momo though?
>>
>>55296886
...desu CW, you're pretty bad at balancing CP cost to relative power huh? 100 CP perks in low-power jumps don't need to be super good things. The Credits can give useful tidbits of information for the coming jump and that seems about as good as being able to get ten bucks from someone in exchange for a photo. Like, the perk doesn't just give this time stop fuckery thingamjig. It's alsoa credit scene and I feel that's what the perk should be about, not about how you can abuse or 'exploit' the credits.
>>
>>55296913
No joke, I almost thought you were Manyfist for a moment.
>>
>>55296982
Yes, but there was a really bullshit one with Ywach, let me search for it.
>>
>>55296980
>deviancy pays

I can believe that. It seems like the more disgusting and retarded someone's fetish is, the more they're willing to pay money to satisfy it.

Also what's the difference between fun and enjoyable?
>>
>>55296831
>>55296843
Immaculate.

Any of you want some Zimas?

>>55296857
>>55296886
-okay I am going to have to disagree with the idea of specifically making sure the perk can be exploited. Getting past that.

If you don't feel great about the perk's functionality currently, I'd suggest emphasizing the whole information gathering angle after making the timestop change. Specifically calling out situations like seeing some Literally Who billed as a main character and realizing someone who never amounted to anything in canon might become a major player thanks to your fuckery, or seeing shit like "Theme of Love (Character Name's Demise)" scrolling past near the end and realizing you might inadvertently get someone killed.

Wait, shit, that stuff would only on the closing credits. Well, you get the idea.
>>
File: Vera Chibi.png (267KB, 994x906px) Image search: [Google]
Vera Chibi.png
267KB, 994x906px
>>55296293

Origin: Drop-In
Race: Monster

Perks: 1000
Flonyard Magic (Free)
Soft Physics (Free)
God of The Land - Fire (400)
Right Place Right Time (Free)
I COMMAND YOU TO STAND! (200)
Badass Introduction (100)
Just some low level fodder (Free)
That's my body! (100)
I Curse You (200)

Stuff: 100
Companion Import - Vera (100)

Drawbacks: +100
Mandatory Fanservice (+100)

Vera - Summoned Hero/Animal Person - "Fox", Unflappable, Athletic, Fast Learner, Not-Very-Fatal Death, IT'S SO FLUFFY!

What a soft world, a kind world. Very unlike the one we came from.
>"You could say that again, but I'm mildly bitter that I can't have my floating heads as meals anymore."
Come now, you don't have to eat everything all the time. Besides, you look adorable as a "Pet Ball".
>"I look infantile."
I believe the term is "Chibi", or would it be loli since it's a childish version of your native form?
>"I don't care. Now put me down! I can stand on my own!"
Noooo! You're so cute and fluffy! I can't just throw you away!
>"I'll bite you if I have to!"
You're no fun.
>"I am VERY fun, you're just annoying."
By the way, I've been getting a lot of mortals coming around for weapons, what should I do?
>"Use those Embers you collected and forge them something to make them go away."
But won't they just keep coming back for more?
>"Well, that's how economies work. So..."
I'll move shop to the top of a nearby mountain, if they want my weapons they can damn well earn it. I don't even understand why they need them, they look more alike than even Humans did.
>"I think that's just this world. Honestly, I don't get the deal with their ears and tails. My full Ninetales form is more convenient."
Ah, fantastical racism over entirely arbitrary features.
>"I don't think we have a place to comment, since we helped wipe out our own species last world."
Well, sure, but Dragons and Humanity simply had... Irreconcilable disagreements.
>"You could say that again."
>>
>>55296948
Any plans for an update? Could use more stuff referencing KOTOR 2 (the best game in the series), for example.
>>
>>55297021
Ugh, is that you Spiral?
>>
File: 6541891498089108941.jpg (24KB, 347x289px) Image search: [Google]
6541891498089108941.jpg
24KB, 347x289px
>>55296996
>MFW

>>55297015
There's no difference. Deviancy is just that entertaining that I had to say it twice.
>>
>There's another big Dragonball Fanmanga called Dragonball Zeroverse that was made by some artist in Tibet.
This series sure did get a lot of full-on manga fanworks. You almost never see anything this extensive elsewhere.
>>
>>55297063
It is basically the grand daddy of all shonen and one of the all time most popular anime/manga in history.
>>
>>55297027
I've wanted to update it for over a year now, but I haven't had enough time or interest to replay the games, and I keep thinking that If I redo it, it'll be a completely different jump. I.E, it'll involve a fuckton of work and not really worth it.
>>
File: 1501664824378.png (123KB, 506x789px) Image search: [Google]
1501664824378.png
123KB, 506x789px
Reminder that, if you take continuity drawbacks, you will butterfly away any children who would have been born.
>>
>>55297014
>bullshit
>Bleach
Don't bother anon, they are synonymous
>>
>>55297094
Good.
Fucking Albus Severus
>>
>>55297080
Nah, there are shonen that are a lot older. It just inspired all the kids who'd go on to make late 90's to modern shonen.

I haven't read Zeroverse fully, but it's another post-Z story with its own oc villains and plotlines. Gotta wonder if it introduces new transformations.
>>
>>55297094
The butterfly effect is bullshit and not real.
>>
>>55297091
Ah, okay then. If you feel that way, then it's best not to force it. What are you working on right now, btw?
>>
>>55297094
Single Player Game.
>>
>>55296984
Good point. Yeah, I can live with that.

So how does this look for a trimmed-down Prelude?

Prelude (100 CP, Free Drop-In)- In this jump, and any following ones of your choice, you actually arrive a few minutes ahead of schedule, just in time for the opening credits. You, and any companions you are importing the jump, will get to watch the full credits for the jump play in front of you. This scene takes place in a time-stopped, sealed space, and you cannot do anything but watch the credits during this time. Once the credits end, you will all automatically and instantly switch out to the start of the jump. At the end of each jump, you can watch ending credits as well. In addition, all of the credits scenes will be compiled into a special video/film that you can watch at any time using any medium you wish (VCR, DVD, theater, etc.). You can skip past the credits at any time you wish, but you might want to pay attention to them, as they sometimes reveal important details about the story you’re about to leap into.
>>
>>55297120
The butterfly effect isn't some metaphysical force or actual 'effect'. It's just a term that refers to how introducing chaos into a system will change the outcome over long terms. It's simple cause and effect. The specific reality or future you see is the product of a lot of little causes, and one cause being changed a billion years ago, like pissing all over the first pool with the first microbes, will vastly change what things would be like in the present.
>>
>>55297094
Reminder, fate can go fuck itself.
>>
>>55297094
Reminder that if you do anything at all, ever, you'll butterfly away any children that might have been born.
>>
Marvel
Marvel Cinematic
Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Marvel)
Ultimate Spider Man (Marvel)
Spider Man Movie Trilogy (Marvel)
Ghost Rider (Marvel)
Marvel Magic

DC
Teen Titans (DC)
Hellblazer (DC)
Arrowverse (DC)
Young Justice (DC)
Green Lantern - The Animated Series (DC)
Batman - The Dark Knight Trilogy (DC)
Justice League Dark (DC)
DC Occult (DC)
Batman The Animated Series (DC)
Batman Beyond (DC)
Batman Arkham Asylum (DC)

City of Heroes
City of Heroes: Going Rogue
Duel Monsters - The Heroes
Boku No Hero Academia
One Punch Man
PS 238
Worm
The Incredibles
Watchmen

I'm sure I've forgotten a couple.
And then it depends whether you want to include magical girl or super sentai or kamen rider or the anime version of witchblade, etc.
>>
File: gaf.gif (666KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gaf.gif
666KB, 500x281px
>>55297094
>>
fucking clicking on things how does that even work
>>55297169
for >>55296902
>>
>>55297157
I know what it is. It's bullshit because it fails to account for preexisting chaos. The system as-is already has tons of random bullshit happening all the time, drowning out all sorts of other random bullshit.

To use the titular example, a butterfly flapping its wings would have absolutely no long-term effect on any sort of weather patterns because the atmosphere is constantly experiencing absolutely massive amounts of huge, random fluctuations caused by gas particles acting like gas particles. The movements caused by that butterfly are immediately drowned out by the huge amount of noise inherent in the system to begin with.

Ergo, butterfly effect is bullshit.
>>
>>55297094
So? Why should I care? Different children will be born.
>>
>>55297196
You fail to realize how your present is already taken with that chaos into account. In most applications of the butterfly effect, especially in regards to time travel, the consideration is always towards how you've altered the sequence of events that lead to your present. By all logic, that would change the outcome.

Also, there's no such thing as randomness in nature beyond the quantum level.
>>
>>55297151
Looks good.
>>
>>55297134
I'm almost done with the new graphical version of LoK. Then after that I'm gonna finish Justice League.

Also, jumpers, a question. What's the farthest you've ever gone to discover the truth?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7X6Yeydgyg
>>
Where's a good jump to start with for a guy who's, essentially, a trans-dimensional trucker & delivery driver?
>>
>>55297063
Huh. Cool to see more fanseries but...from a quick skim I can't really see much interesting about it. No new transformations standing out, what seem to e the new villains look like a fusion of a Namek and a Frieza race member. Looked like King Kai was holding a spirit bomb but the rest seems kinda...not really doing much new.

Maybe the actual story has more. It'd be cool if you revealed anything neat you found anon.
>>
>>55297372
Clustertruck
Elite:Dangerous
>>
>>55297094
And? It's not murder, those children weren't even conceived yet.
>>
File: GwenPooleFaggotCutaway.png (211KB, 376x355px) Image search: [Google]
GwenPooleFaggotCutaway.png
211KB, 376x355px
>>55296996
>>
File: 1483071639465.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483071639465.gif
4MB, 320x320px
Jump 12: Moana
Origin: Demigod [800]
Perks:
Haka
DISNEY! [Rental]
You're Welcome
Hero of Men (And Women) [700]
Ordinary Demi-Guy [400]
Cher-hoooo [100]

Items:
Magic Fishhook - Import A Good Blade
Living Tattoo [300] - The Mark of Torment.
Canoes of All Sizes [0]
Pet Chicken x5,000,000,000

Drawbacks:
You're Nothing Without Your Hook
Hair In The Face [200]

Okay so now we're in some kind of…hang on. Why is it so dark? Reverb's danger sense is going nuts, and---OH GOD THAT'S NOT A MOON. THAT'S NOT A MOON AT ALL! EVERYONE FUCKING TAKE COVER RIGHT NOW!

Alright, so, um. After we tied a large number of rooster carcasses together to form a raft, we managed to salvage our actual canoe. Let's never speak of this moment again. Alright, so I'm a demigod who has a bunch of cool mythological superpowers, except I lose a lot of what I gained if I drop my sword. For some reason. Okay, sure, whatever. Let's just set sail and find someone to punch.

…annnnd Captain Rosewater has somehow seized control of an entire ship of coconut-pirates. She's way too happy about being back on the seas again.

>"Tonight, coconuts! Tomorrow, the world!"
>>
>>55297375
Haven't read through it myself either, I just discovered it today.
>>
File: For Heavens.jpg (5KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
For Heavens.jpg
5KB, 230x219px
>>55297465
Moon Kitten, I think this world is gonna suffer from your presence.
>>
>>55297339
Noice.
>>
>>55297094
There's a perk for that in Penny Dreadful.
Is Cool Cats the greatest or what? All those pretty jumps.
>>
>>55292695
Overlord (Series)
Player - Drop-in - Bard
(800 CP) The 42nd Supreme Being
Race: (Free) Dragonoid
(FREE) Level One Hundred
Skills
(Free) - Tolerance for Evil
(50CP) (Upgraded) Personal Inventory
Free (Players receive the 50cp version for free) Themed Aesthetics
(50 CP) Shared Language - keeping
(100 CP) (Discount for Drop in) Skillful and Resourceful
Free - Bestiary Knowledge
Free - Identify Talents (Discounted)
Free - Favored by Fortune (Discounted)

Items Get +200 and one discount
Free Golden Coins
Free Medium Tier Equipment
(Two free purchases for Players) Pay To Win Items -
Spectacles of Translation
Elixir
Free Summoned Mount
Free Comfy Tavern/Inn
Free Divine Tier Equipment (400 / discount -200cp)
Free and Restricted Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown

Companions
Free Homunculus Maid - Awesome! She is a mix between Alfred's witty remarks and Berta's snark.
Import 4 (500CP)
(Free) A Custom NPC - She is my daughter and the guild archivist. I spent the years in the guild telling her stories and what nots. Now she has the desire to explore the multiverse and be the best daughter ever! She also knows that all of the Supreme Beings were humans.

Drawbacks:

+300 CP Rival Player
+200 Embroiled in Politics
+100 Start at the beginning. (Universal drawback) Start at birth and slowly regain memories until the plot starts.

Scenarios
An Eternal Legend- (restricted to The 42nd Supreme Being)
Use Any Magic Item
>>
File: MULTITRACK DRIFTING!.png (48KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
MULTITRACK DRIFTING!.png
48KB, 700x512px
>>55297094
Reminder that, if you don't take continuity drawbacks, you will butterfly away any children who would have been born.

And also you have more moral obligation to the people you've met and befriended anyways so...
>>
>>55297375
What good DB fanfic were you talking about before? I've never read one that was not shit.
>>
File: nifty rock.png (35KB, 538x248px) Image search: [Google]
nifty rock.png
35KB, 538x248px
>>55297589
That's why you pick your friends wisely.

Else you have to fight them later on and you have a dramatic, heart-wrenching fight as you think about what you could have done better to keep them off this path, and you're forced to kill them in self defense.

No, I'm not speaking from personal experience and I'm certainly not bitter, no no no.
>>
>>55297606
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9443688/21/Savior-of-Demons

Savior of Demons. One of the ones about redeeming Frieza but it's managed to rise above, for me at least, the usual dreck by taking a lot of time on the story and expanding a lot on other characters, like giving Tien and Chiaotzu a few chapters. Long as fuck though at about 900k words and monthly updates. Does some neat setting expansion in some chapters.
>>
File: 1503241665693.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1503241665693.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>55293901
>Would rather be a fish than a magic elf, a demon because bleh, or a rabbit because rabbits are shit.
>All the Sea Creature perks are about being a better slave.
>>
File: okay.jpg (26KB, 264x379px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
26KB, 264x379px
>>55297682
Then go Sea Royalty and you don't have to be a "slave" or whatever. Comes with potential to become a god too in the future if enough time passes.

Or go Drop-In if you don't want that and you can be whatever you want.
>>
>>55297710
I try to avoid super special chosen one style backgrounds like Royalty and I refuse to ever take Drop-in unless mandatory.
>>
>>55297720
Then you'll have to live with the limitations your choices give you.
>>
Where's Arkham Asylum?
>>
>>55297731
Oh, I can live. I'll just be as salty as the sea about it.
>>
>>55297682
What about Red Sea?
>>
File: smoking burgerpants.gif (6KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
smoking burgerpants.gif
6KB, 220x220px
>>55297720
You're not exactly a "chosen one" if you're a royal, you're royalty but in terms of the actual setting being a witch is more of a "super special chosen one" deal. It's the angels/demons/gods (Not the sea god we're talking the guy who's the boss of the angels)/devils/witches that are the big guys.

Hence why being a witch costs more than being royalty.
>>
>>55297753
Evilest evil of evil evils. Also their main story representative is some kind of shark rapist, so I don't really want to be associated with them.
>>
>>55297682
Sometimes a relationship is made better or spiced up by taking a submissive role.

Just make sure you trust your partner.

If you catch my drift.
>>
>>55297769
I'm no one's slave.
>>
File: 1501895011896.png (481KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501895011896.png
481KB, 520x600px
Any perks that let me pull powers out of my ass like Kubo senpai?
>>
>>55297781
Theres one in Makijoi Oh Samurai Girls that is literally called "Pulling New Powers Out of Her Ass" that's designed for developing new techniques and such
>>
>>55297781
Yes, it's called "being a wizard". Oddly, it's a pretty common perk, available in several jumps.
>>
Okay, I got Generic Isekai, Overlord LN, and Hero Union BBS.

What are some other good fantasy/Magic jumps?
>>
>>55297780
Familiars aren't slaves either, you realise. You're a servant who makes a deal with a Witch, but you are free to disobey and even betray your master whenever you wish. It's just normally a bad idea. Old betrayed Meikai, Sal betrayed Wadanohara. Samekichi...technically didn't betray Wadanohara, but did disobey and leave her, as well as tried to attack her later to try and protect her from the Red Sea's coming. Besides, looking at the perk tree, only two are based off of being a familiar anyway. The rest are: being able to throw a wild party; being adorable no matter how you act or look; having the people you love and who love you not hate you when you do shit that normally would turn everyone against you; being able to hide things in the ocean beyond physical and supernatural means of detection; taking care of a child; and using the power of love to reunite with your loved ones.

And the two that ARE based on being a familiar just mean that any 'masters' you have that are way stronger than you will be nice or at least reasonable with you, and one that lets you call on the powers, skills, and weapons that they could use. If they really bug you, just don't take them.
>>
>>55297781
We need a Bakuman Jump
>>
>>55297839
Anima: Beyond Fantasy, Inheritance Cycle, Marvel Magic, DC Occult, Justice League Dark, Cardcaptor Sakura, Lost Odyssey, Circle of Magic, Young Justice, Circle of Magic, Final Fantasy 1, FFTA, Final Fantasy VI.
>>
>>55297781
Use leqky limiter from mushoku tensei and the ruby from fate stay night to store mana so you can double up every day and get fuckhueg amounts of mana then use fate kaleid wish magic.
>>
File: on drugs.jpg (93KB, 1200x514px) Image search: [Google]
on drugs.jpg
93KB, 1200x514px
>>55297781
Wishcraft, if you have a shit ton of mana.
>>
>>55297465
>>55297511
Demigod? Not the Living Legend of the Moon? Are you the real HeavensAnon?

Is this meme dead yet? Am I still hip with the cool kids?

Also, those poor animals. Why did you do that?
>>
Anyone else just lose all passion for writefagging? Mine's just fucking gone. I guess I'm just thinking of how shit's kind of fucked right now and I want to escape from it all to endless adventures. The writing doesn't make me happy anymore.
>>
>>55298064
> Is this meme dead yet?
Memes never die! But nah it's kind of dead. Heavens has been through two or three new different chains with different jumpers since his moon crushing days. Nameless hasn't crushed any moons at all, although he's only twelve jumps in.
>>
>>55297961
Hey Nika, how long would it take for Royalty to reach the Sea God's level?
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>55298064
>>55297511
Look, when you have about upwards of five million roosters dropped on top of you, you learn not to ask questions.

My semi-theme for Nameless is a sort of 'classic hero', so demigod was a bit more fitting. That and the tattoo thing.
>>55298118
Yeah, the meme got a bit stale so I'm saving it for special occasions most of the time. That and I'm not at moon-destroying levels yet.
>>
>>55297661
I remember you planning on having Scenarios in Fate Go that offer Servants. Who are you planning on having available that way? Gilgamesh?
>>
>>55298143
>five million roosters dropped on top of you

Something something five-million cocks at once
>>
>>55298072
It's a terrible paradox for me. Writefagging to satisfaction takes too damn long and too much effort for it to be a net positive in terms of entertainment, but just doing regular builds stopped being enough ever since I first wrote a build that had an actual narrative instead of a vague summary.
>>
File: anime girl face bugs.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl face bugs.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>55298136
Hm. I'd say about 800 years if you didn't have perks to speed up your growth rate. if you go Royal, accounting for your age when you start as a Royal.
>>
>>55298196
Gotcha, thanks. Also, speaking of Royalty, how does that work with Wadanohara's Familiar?
>>
File: drinking moogle.png (521KB, 565x564px) Image search: [Google]
drinking moogle.png
521KB, 565x564px
>>55298207
I'd say you made a deal with her to become her familiar. I see no reason why you can't be her familiar.
>>
>>55298180
Generally anyone with an event in the game focused on them will be obtainable that way, and possibly a few that I think up/are suggested. Not doing much on them until the rest of the jump is done, since I really just want to get this and supplement out there first. The scenarios will all be takeable at any time so you can go back and have them happen at the very end of your jump even if you don't wait for them to be written up.
>>
>>55298228
Oh, okay. Huh. Not what I expected, but alright. Thanks again, Nika.
>>
>>55297661
Vampire Counts when?
>>
>>55298228
>>55298207
Actually, I'm pretty sure that would give her a lot of attention from the other Witches too, considering Wadanohara bagged a friggin Sea God's kid as a familiar. Which is kind of awesome, which you think about it.
>>
>>55298265
That is pretty cool, thinking on it.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>55297024
From a world without death onwards to new frontiers, where shall we arrive next?

1. SMT
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Enter the Gungeon
5. Teen Titans
6. Girl Chan
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Kid Radd

Queue: Wadnohara
>>
>>55298250
Eventually.
>>
>>55298236
Sounds like fun! Looking forward to it.
>>
>>55298281
Well. This could be a problem.
>>
>>55298281
Aaaaaaaaaaand whiplash.
>>
>>55298265
Do we get to keep the talent for purification magic we gain from the scenario afterwards? Or is it simply only apply during the scenario?
>>
>>55298302
>Your purification abilities achieved from Chlomaki’s teachings have given you the strength to completely cleanse any place, person, or force you purify as long as you have the energy needed to accomplish it.
Looks like you keep it.
>>
File: gay.png (163KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
163KB, 500x356px
>>55298302
Yes. You do. Apologies for it not being clear.
>>
>>55298187
For me it's mostly that I've lost the urge to do it. It no longer comforts me. It's a problem with myself, really, I don't deal with tantalization very well. Reminds me of when I was in highschool and I dropped too much spaghetti to ask girls out. I can't surround myself and think about things constantly if I can't have them. That's really the problem I have with writefagging now. The escapism isn't there for me anymore. I'd play a video game that's been made into a jump but that's not the best solution. Virtual reality jumpchain fucking when? I don't think I'm suicidal, I kind of just don't want to live on this planet anymore. I'd give up everything to go on the chain, it just sounds better than where I am.
>>
Is there a perk that allows your origin to be related to characters in the setting?
>>
>>55298341
Feels like you don't need a perk for that sort of thing. You kind of just write what you want.
>>
File: Mega Star Destroyer Supremacy.png (284KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Star Destroyer Supremacy.png
284KB, 640x361px
>>55298315
So /jc/, have you seen the Mega Star Destroyer? It's apparently a sixty kilometre in length ship that serves as a mobile base for the First Order, where even Star Destroyers can dock, and ships can be repaired and built. What do you think?
>>
>>55298390
Sounds kinda small.
>>
File: UwU Gun 2.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
UwU Gun 2.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>55298390
Did you mean to reply to another post?
>>
File: 1504333775402.jpg (3MB, 3960x5696px) Image search: [Google]
1504333775402.jpg
3MB, 3960x5696px
>>55298390
>>55298398
For comparison
>>
>>55298315
>>55298390
Whoops, sorry Nika, didn't mean to link to you.
>>
>>55298411
no problem
>>
>>55298390
With a shape like that, size clearly isn't everything. That looks so dumb. Not attractive or stylish or iconic at all.
>>
>>55298390
That sounds pretty nice. I'd like having one, so long as I also had a lot of smaller Star Destroyers to make a fleet with it.
>>
>>55298390
... Mola-Mola Fish anyone?
>>
>>55298405
Nah, it was just mean to be a general post. I wanted to know what people thought about it. I think it looks stupid, personally, but I like the concept of it being a mobile base, repair station, docking bay, and shipyard, as well as being a Star Destroyer
>>
>>55298390
Okay.

Okay.

Kylo Ren has some over-compensation issues.
>>
File: Asshole.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>55298390
>Dropping spoilers of Star Wars
>Doesn't care that maybe some people wait until movie comes out
>>
>>55298390
I don't really like it in the context it's presented. It's just too big for no real reason. What possible threats require something on this scale when their current enemies could barely deal with the current technology they were throwing at them? When did they even find the time and resources to build it?
>>
File: Eclipse.jpg (28KB, 800x289px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipse.jpg
28KB, 800x289px
>>55298427
Yeah, I agree with that. I heard rumors that it was going to be the Legends version of the Eclipse, and I was bummed to find out it wasn't true.
>>
File: 1482298370422.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482298370422.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
>>55298390
Let us all talk a moment to mourn the many, many contractors and droids who lost their lives building this logistical nightmare.

Seriously, the whole reason I don't bother with the LoT is because huge spaceships are impractical and a pain in the ass to maintain. This just takes the cake.
>>
File: BB-9E Sphero AR Supremacy.jpg (27KB, 786x441px) Image search: [Google]
BB-9E Sphero AR Supremacy.jpg
27KB, 786x441px
>>55298452
>spoilers
>implying it wasn't leaked
>implying Disney didn't put this information out through a toy to build up hype
You need to pay more attention, man.
>>
>>55298467
Seems to be designed as a forward operating base like the US used in the Pacific during WWII. Rather than a long supply train they have base they can reequip from when behind enemy lines.

First Order may also be operating under the Tarkin Doctrine which is to instill enough fear so that resistance seems impossible.
>>
>>55298505
To be fair, with sufficiently advanced tech any sort of huge spaceship can be maintained fairly easily. Especially when you mix magic into it.

It is simply unfortunate that neither 40k or Star Wars has that kind of tech or magic.
>>
>>55298452
Unfortunately it seems no one shares that opinion since pretty much every pop culture news site is talking about it, and it was an official reveal from Disney/Lucasfilm.

>>55298467
Exactly. I love the idea that the First Order runs everything out of a single mega ship, but I wish we'd gotten a run down or unfinished version of the Eclipse instead of all this over sized stuff that they seem to have pulled out their ass.
>>
>>55298482
Yeah, that's a shame. Eclipse is great because it adds onto an already great design by making a super distinctive shape. The side profile of that ship is just wicked. But the Mega is just...bland. It looks like a giant stealth bomber but if stealth bombers were totally flat at the back, thus removing why they're so cool. Or at least one reason.

I do think it may be useful but I feel it woulda been way cooler to have something like the eclipse, a clear evolution of a star destroyer into something far more massive while putting it's own new touches to the design, than to have this weird new thing that almost totally redoes it in a really dumb way, since it's basically just a really big star destroyer that got looney tunes squished.
>>
File: First Order HQ.jpg (58KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
First Order HQ.jpg
58KB, 700x394px
>>55298452
>>55298515
Shit, that's supposed to be "implying it WAS leaked".
>>
>>55298515
>You need to pay more attention, man.
That's kinda my point, I try not to pay attention to all the released information before the movie. I like not having previews ruin scenes that would otherwise be surprising or funny. I don't want to know the story and characters before I see them.
>>
>>55298390
>>55298406
Disney really wants to win the dick measuring contest of giant ships
>>
>all y'all expecting anything better from NuWars
Kek.
>>
>>55298515
This ship is far too large. That is, like, no. YOu might as well make a fourth Deathstar at this point.
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>55298524
Well, yeah, but that's magic I could use to make some coffee, feed orphans, or bully moons with. I don't like having to constantly maintain things by hand when I have other things to do. Laziness aside, I tend to prefer slimmed-down and nimble ships over big battleships unless I need a carrier or three. That's more of a personal design philosophy than iron-clad rules, though.

Like you said, 40k and Star Wars don't have these benefits. And all I can see this space calzone as is a gigantic 'BLOW ME UP TO WIN WAR' sign floating over it. Just...why? What does this accomplish that 4,000+ Star Destroyers couldn't?

...how spaced out are the restrooms?!
>>
>>55298555
Well, sorry man. I figured that it would be a good topic of discussion without being a spoiler, since it had already been officially revealed.
>>
>>55298555
Star Trek Beyond is a textbook example, Simon Pegg warned fans not to watch the most recent trailer because of spoilers. I'm not a Trekie so I did and because I did I was able to deduce the whole plot and ending the second I heard Edris Elba's voice.

Previews ruin shit.
>>
File: 1488291097491.png (53KB, 393x501px) Image search: [Google]
1488291097491.png
53KB, 393x501px
>>55298390
I think that Disney has gone full fan fic writer with Star Wars.
>>
>>55298575
Where the fuck is the First Order getting the resources to build all this shit, anyway? I mean, the Executor alone damn near bankrupted the Empire, if I remember right. Combine this with Starkiller, and it almost seems like the First Order has more resources then the Empire at its' height.
>>
>>55293004
>Water Tribe
>--Waterbending
>to change the physical of their element
change the physical?
>>
>>55298584
>Well, sorry man. I figured that it would be a good topic of discussion without being a spoiler, since it had already been officially revealed.

Sigh. It's fine. I saw the title Mega Star Destroyer and immediately assumed that a name that stupid had to be a fan creation or something and not the actual fucking name.

Fucking Mega-Class.

WHY NOT CALL IT THE EMPEROR-CLASS INSTEAD OF MEGA-CLASS LIKE SOME SHITTY TRANSFORMER OR ANIME SHIT?!
>>
>>55298580
>Well, yeah, but that's magic I could use to make some coffee, feed orphans, or bully moons with. I don't like having to constantly maintain things by hand when I have other things to do.

Uh. Well, the whole point of building with magitech is that you don't have to do things by hand. You can enchant up self-repair and self-maintenance systems, and then just bind them to the ship AI. Problem solved forever.

I agree with the value of smaller ships, though, especially when jumper shenanigans can allow you to miniaturize way more than you should be able to.
>>
>>55298618
Waterbenders are able to schedule their element's health exams.
>>
>>55298618
>change the physical?
Water vapor > liquid water > Ice
>>
>>55298523
That's possible, but I'm not so sure given the spoilers are saying it's Snoke's personal ship. Putting your leader behind enemy lines just seems like a poor idea. When it comes to big things belonging to big names in Star Wars, they're almost always sold as weapons rather than some form of utility too.
>>
>>55298657
YES. WE KNOW THAT. HE WAS POINTING OUT THE MISSING WORD. STATE. HOLY SHIT YOU MORON.
>>
>>55298623
That's...a good point, actually. Why Mega? If it was just a bigger, better Super Star Destroyer, I could maybe get it, and even then it would still be stupid. But it's more than that. It's a mobile base where Snoke himself stays. It's the beating heart of the First Order. It's where their ships dock, get repaired, and are built in the first place. Emperor-class would be way more fitting.
>>
>>55298406
>>55298390
Relevant
>>
>>55298665
I assumed it was Timmy who hasn't gotten that far in science class yet.
>>
>>55298607
You never want to look too closely at a space fantasy economy, anon. The whole setting might disappear up its own exhaust port, and then we won't get our lightsabers.

>>55298669
>coming up with a sensible name sounds like too much hard work, I'll ask my five year old.
>>
>>55298672
And now I have the urge to cherry bomb the plumbing of the Emperor's flagship. _Sixty kilometres_ of exploding toilets...
>>
It's making me fukken hungry is what's up.
>>
>>55297661
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9443688/21/Savior-of-Demons

Seems to be committing a lot of the usual sins. Huge amounts of text describing boring fights, gigantic author notes, overly purple prose.

I made it to chapter 3. When does it "rise above"?
>>
>>55298814
You can't have any food until you finish WoW.

*anon munches on calzone*
>>
>>55298830
Aussie taste in media is very different from normal taste.
>>
File: Commence training.jpg (238KB, 628x838px) Image search: [Google]
Commence training.jpg
238KB, 628x838px
>>55292841
>>55294087
So I'm awake, gonna grab coffee later, but some of the huge things I wanna see in a Breaker Jump:
- Perks for learning MA Styles quickly
- Determinator Perk, like MASSIVE Determinator Perk
- Chi/Ki Tech
- Conventional and Esoteric MA Styles associated with each Origin
- Memory loss drawback with headaches and pills that need to be taken
- 3 / 9 yin Blockage Drawback
- Scenario where you're the new head of Clan/Family/School when things are kicking off
- Companion Import into their own Clan/Family/School with a Marriage to establish ties between the two, likewise for Canon Companion options
- Shattered Ki-centre and dispelling from a Clan/Family/School Drawback
- Martial Arts World at war with the Mundane World drawback/scenario
- Chun-Woo and Shi-Woon join forces with either Black Forest or the Murim World and you're on the opposite side Scenario

And that's it for now, the others who responded gave ideas that I would have mentioned.

Again, thanks for your hard work!
>>
>>55298814
...you motherfucker, now I feel like eating something.
>>
>>55298814
Anyone want to take a guess as to how Star Wars will be whored out some more, just before theatre release?

Pizza Hut's all over this shit.
>>
>>55296147
Did the Dark Souls update drop while I want looking?
>>
>>55298931
No, it still has a lot of work left to do. I guess he's making a build ahead of time?
>>
>>55298830
Eh, while I disliked the author notes personally, I found the long fight scenes fit the series. If it helps, once Frieza/Kold are defeated, fights pretty much disappear except for very brief ones for a few hundred thousand words.
>>
File: Mass-Effect-ME2-Normandy-SR2-h1.jpg (33KB, 725x266px) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Effect-ME2-Normandy-SR2-h1.jpg
33KB, 725x266px
So since we're talking about spaceships. What are some of your favorite small or reasonably sized ships?
>>
>>55298975
TARDIS
>>
File: Metroid_Gunships.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid_Gunships.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>55298975
Any of these. Also the Ha'tak from Stargate.
>>
>>55298975
The Lor Starcutter, bar none. Even though everyone I meet in-jump makes fun of it for looking like a baby blue bath toy.
>>
File: BSG-2.jpg (65KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
BSG-2.jpg
65KB, 820x461px
>>55298975
Jupiter class Battlestar now the big guns can hit the broadside of a base star.

>Those conventional missiles
>That flak field
>Those 2 fighter squadrons

[Desire to Remove Toaster Intensifies]
>>
>>55298975
For fighter size, literally everything from R-Type does it for me. When it comes to battleships and such, I like the ones from Gundam UC and Legend of the Galactic Heroes, even if they're not terribly impressive. Special mention goes to the many ships you can get in the last two Paradox Grand Strategy jumps, even if you need to put in your own work to make them space capable.
>>
File: Ebon_Hawk[1].png (753KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ebon_Hawk[1].png
753KB, 1280x720px
>>55298975
The Ebon Hawk.

Actually, since you're here. Does a Dynamic-class Freighter count as an option for the Light Chasis in The Original Trilogy or would I have to buy one in KOTOR and import it in?
I'm thinking of buying one from KOTOR anyway but I may as well see.
>>
File: Ryuoh.jpg (44KB, 604x478px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuoh.jpg
44KB, 604x478px
>>55298975

Jurian trees ships are pretty small but majorly compact
>>
>>55298975
The Millennium Falcon. It's a classic. Close second is the Serenity from Firefly.
>>
>>55298390
Needs a mecha alt-form
>>
>>55299326
CHOU GINGA MEGA STAR DESTROYER
>>
File: Weeeooo!.gif (5MB, 592x246px) Image search: [Google]
Weeeooo!.gif
5MB, 592x246px
>>55298975
Gotta go with X-wing

"Lock S-foils in attack position!"
>>
File: WTF Japan?.jpg (44KB, 784x441px) Image search: [Google]
WTF Japan?.jpg
44KB, 784x441px
>A dancer rides a robot into battle at Robot Restaurant, located in Tokyo's Shinjuku nightlife district. The cabaret-style shows include bikini clad futuristic dancers, performers dressed as robots and a host of large scale robots -- all in a laser-lit room.
Sigh....WTF Japan?
>>
>>55299395
I think Japan's doing it on purpose, at this point.
>>
>>55299395
Man that's been around for years.
>>
>>55299395
Nigga you ain't seen nothin yet.

The future is coming, and it is glorious.
>>
>>55299431
>>55299434
>>55299445
When the machines take over this will be will be their reason. That and the sex dolls. Damn it, Japan! You're dooming us all!
>>
>>55299121
The chasis options can be pretty much whatever you want them to be. So you could have a heavy chasis that looks like a Dynamic-class if you want.
>>
>>55299462
>Have an engineering friend
>One day he brought up research his lab is doing
>Working on spider like robot that could be used like the mars rover
>Testing AI system that recalibrates if loss of function in limbs occurs
>Smart spider robot that can self repair
>Forced to kill friend to prevent Judgement Day
>Had an engineering friend
>>
Why is platinum so abundant in the Avatar setting?
>>
>>55299531
Spirit magic.
>>
>>55299531
Because centuries ago a great space dragon came from the stars. After much destruction, and a beach episode, the Avatar was able to defeat the ravenous evil. Centuries later all that remains of this terrible beast is it's platinum based scales and bones.
>>
>>55299560
Is this canon?
>>
>>55296211
>>55296247
Shit I forgot I posted this. Your right that I could just make it even though its not complete but at the same time I just know things are going to be revealed near the end that would probably make me change the jump to some degree. Is it really fine if I make the jump for it now and then later make big changes to it if I need or feel like it? I know some people get pissed off about jumps being changed after they've jumped it?

Its a Harry Potter fanfic by the way.
>>
File: Guilty.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>55299655
....yes.
>>
>>55299670
Go away Cayde
>>
>>55297091
Would it then be possible for someone to do a KOTOR II jump?
>>
>>55299675
Damn, I thought this meat suit would be the perfect disguise!
>>
>>55299682
But Kotor II only takes place five years after the events of Kotor I
>>
>>55299675
Speaking of Cayde since Destiny 2 came out are there any plans for an update or does the game warrent a whole new seperate jump?
>>
>>55299713
Most of the Exalted jumps overlap regarding time periods.
>>
File: 4b0.jpg (64KB, 1080x606px) Image search: [Google]
4b0.jpg
64KB, 1080x606px
>>55293004
A 200 CP perk to get access to all the elements?
>>
>>55299726
They're factional Jumps though, and Kotor I already lets you join the major factions of the era
>>
File: Enemies.jpg (36KB, 661x451px) Image search: [Google]
Enemies.jpg
36KB, 661x451px
>>55299682
>>
>>55299726
The Exalted jumps differ wildly due to being about entirely different groups, with massively different powers.

Kotor 2 is more of the same from Kotor 1. It's good, because Kotor 1 was good, but it's more of the same.
>>
>>55299745
So that's a no.
>>
File: DarkTroopers.jpg (530KB, 808x556px) Image search: [Google]
DarkTroopers.jpg
530KB, 808x556px
>>55299682
But if someone were to make a Jedi Academy we'd get Dark Troopers!

hint hint
>>
>>55299790
If that one on the right went and smacked your girl on the ass, wat would you do?
>>
File: SwapThing-No.jpg (142KB, 1249x684px) Image search: [Google]
SwapThing-No.jpg
142KB, 1249x684px
>>55299786
<

>>55299790
You can already get a Dark Trooper in the OT jump.
>>
>>55299808
Take her to the hospital?
>>
>>55299808
>Smack!
>Turn around
"Hey!"
>Crane neck to look up at helmet
"...uh thanks, she had it coming."
>Run away
>>
File: ILU.gif (536KB, 400x209px) Image search: [Google]
ILU.gif
536KB, 400x209px
>>55299846
>You can already get a Dark Trooper in the OT jump.
There's a OT jump?

>Goes to drive
BEST DAY EVER!
>>
>>55299790
>>55299880

Also as a reminder that phase III troopers double as power armor as well
>>
>>55299737
It was always like this, keep in mind you need time travel to actually get them. There is at most one Lion Turtle left and it can only give one of the elements at best.
>>
>>55297661
I tried to read it a while ago and it quickly became too boring for me.
>>
>>55300028
Yeah because there's no possible way a jumper could do something as ridiculous as returning the dead to life. Why would there even be an option like this if you can only accomplish the task through an exploit anyway?
>>
>>55300062
If you can casually return island sized creatures from the dead without any remains, and if there were any Lion turtles wouldn't be secret, you're probably already so powerful bending means nothing to you.
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.