[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who does your PC plan on settling down with once the adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 42

File: Qenqt9n.jpg (273KB, 944x2164px) Image search: [Google]
Qenqt9n.jpg
273KB, 944x2164px
Who does your PC plan on settling down with once the adventures are over?
>>
>>55289328
The elf he knocked up.

The irony of the situation is that he's racist as fuck when it comes to anything that isn't human.
>>
>>55289328

He's a sword-wielding fighter who's adventuring only because he loves fighting and dungeoneering, once the quest to slay the Lich King is over and the party members go their separate ways, he'll likely keep doing what he's been doing. I doubt he'll make it to retirement.
>>
>>55289423
What a fucking murderhobo
>>
All my PCS will die alone
Just like me
>>
>>55289328
Some cute priestess he met during their adventures. Her habit to pout and make tea when she gets mad is rather adorable.
>>
>>55289449
Anon, you're playing a game of make believe. Let your PCs get the good ending
>>
>>55289476
Aw, shit, she's breaking out the loose-leaf. Go play, junior. You don't need to see your father die.
>>
>>55289328
He's either going to become the Arch-Demon of revenge who gets revenge for those who die unjustly, or retire to his studies in his tower, probably alone.
>>
File: brin2.png (1MB, 1024x1426px) Image search: [Google]
brin2.png
1MB, 1024x1426px
>>55289328
No one,
My Dwarf Lady had already 'settled' 3 times and has god knows how many grandkids and adopted war orphans.

Didn't help that her last wife was a gold digger and always bragged about how much more she made in the mines than my PC did as a soldier.

Endless adventure is her way of settling
>>
>>55289738
>Lesbian dwarf
>Not making good, strong sons to serve the Homeland

Do you eben dorf?
>>
>>55289540
I can't
The thought of a happy ending actually makes me more depressed, because I feel like it only points out what I can't have
>>
>>55289448

That's the point, we're running a sort of relaxed, less-serious fantasy campaign after half a year of gritty cyberpunk, so far it's been a fun time.
>>
Lesbian and gay dwarfs would get you exiled from a tradionalist and xenophobic dwarf clan or city for sure.
>>
>>55289862
Also had 2 husbands, don't worry she dorved well enough.
>>
I don't know

We stopped playing ;~;
>>
File: BPQAvDY.png (411KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
BPQAvDY.png
411KB, 400x550px
>>55289979
I'd argue with you but I got too sad thinking about how wrong your opinion is
>>
>>55289328
KRIEGER-SAN, MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS ARE WILTING!
>>
>anything less than 'their deity'
Underachievers, the lot of you
>>
No one. He's got a few nieces and nephews and thats good enough for him.

Paladin of a war god who plans on dying in combat, doesn't really want a family leave to widowed/fatherless when he passes on. He's content with just sending money back to his brothers for their kids every now and again.
>>
>>55289659
As long as she's not making herbal I'll be fine.
>>
>>55289328
My character intends on settling down before the adventure's over, but it's a superhero game.
>>
>>55290294
>inb4 waifu's in the fridge
>>
File: dwarf8.jpg (46KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf8.jpg
46KB, 640x566px
>>55289328
My lady dorf wants to marry a man of a good breeding and noble lineage. The problem is, her breeding and lineage isn't that good, which is why she has to get rich and powerful, so her suitors will overlook it. This is her entire motivation for adventuring.
>>
>>55289328
A cute Yuan-ti slave that the party rescued (she was supposed to be a Drizzt analogue in the #notalldrow sense but the DM actually made her an adorable character and we fugged). Still trying to workout the whole children thing but she's one of those mostly human ones so there shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>55289328
Our work is never over.
Not in this lifetime, at least.
>>
>>55289328
No-one. He's a sophomore drummer in high school. He has characteristic frustrated-teenager ideas of romance and sexuality, and only a vague inaccurate notion of how to go about attracting women.
>>
His original goal for adventuring was to prove himself worthy to marry the mayor's daughter. Now that their lifespans are comparable, the only reason he hasn't already settled down is because shit keeps getting in the way.
>>
>>55289328
Maybe the one female PC in the party that he has a thing for, but he hasn't initiated any attempts at romance with them so probably not. He's an edgy weirdo so he'd probably just keep doing what he's doing, going around investigating shit and writing it down because the setting doesn't have a lot of centralized knowledge.
>>
File: 1357539992396.png (319KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1357539992396.png
319KB, 700x700px
Well, my viera white mage from our Final Fantasy campaign had a thing for the male viera bard she ended up travelling with.

Unfortunately she went and sacrificed herself without telling anyone to create a new deity after she learned that her church's goddess had been annihilated. Now said bard is in a deep depression because of it.

Fucking church chicks.
>>
>>55289393
Just wanted to add a couple details about the situation.

>be warlock who does nothing but self loathes
>used to be a paladin but was left for dead and got desperate
>party is out doing shit that warlock didn't care about so he decided to stay at tavern and drink with the sorcerer
>elf starts flirting with him
>sorcerer is suspicious but tells my warlock to have fun
>fug
>attempt to leave before she wakes up
>fails miserably
>make slight small talk and leave
>party is apparently dungeon delving but left no indication of where they were
>fuck it more time to drink and self loath
>elf shows up and wants to get to know my warlock. Start shooting the shit and seem to kicking it off well
>party barges in, shouting how they got eaten by a froghemoth and bring up warlock's habit of racist tendencies
>warlock gets bummed out since he never got her name
>leave to adventure for a bit
>come back to see if elf is still around and/or interested
>says she doesn't want me around
>get drunk and find a note from her in the morning asking to go to her place
>party is suspicious since my warlock spent the an entire night crying about her
>decide to go anyway but dwarf necromancer tags along as a wingman
>turns out there was an assassin in her house wanting to kill my warlock
>kill the assassin, find out her parents are being held hostage
>party goes to rescue them and almost them get killed
>elf is surprisingly still interested
>warlock decides to try and maintain some form of relationship with her since she seems to be the only person he's met that pities or cares about him
>spend some couple months adventuring, party passes through town, stop by her house and she's apparently 3 months pregnant
>warlock knows he has to put a ring on it at this point

My only fear about the situation is how fucked that kid is since demons love fucking with my character and why does the DM keep playing Aerith's theme when we bump into her?
>>
File: kosmic feel.png (1007KB, 1000x1172px) Image search: [Google]
kosmic feel.png
1007KB, 1000x1172px
>>55291313
>Aerith's theme
May God have mercy on your heart because the GM probably won't.

>>55290182
>stuck in a setting where all the "gods" are long dead and dreaming or evil eldritch beings who don't care about mankind
>tfw no eldritch gf from beyond the stars
>>
File: Gaira Dragon.png (429KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
Gaira Dragon.png
429KB, 600x623px
>>55290182
How about "the 2km long dark-elemental dragon of the deity of magic, fear, and secrets that he both made a dragon pact with and knocked up"?
>>
>>55291177
>Now said bard is in a deep depression because of it. Fucking church chicks.
Best cure for depression.
>>
>>55289476
Why does this seem familiar...
>>
>>55289328
Some upper class girl. Appearance doesn't matter as long as her father is rich and powerful and she can give me a few heirs.
>>
>>55291521
>>Aerith's theme
>May God have mercy on your heart because the GM probably won't.
Well that's just disheartening
>>
>>55289328
The cleric npc that gave her a warforged arm when she lost it early in the adventure. Belongs to a powerful house and she was a princess of a very advance kingdom. Its gonna be a power play
>>
>>55291591
>Aerith´s theme
kid that is going to hurt
>>
>>55289328
Had a potential husbando ands a confirmed waifu or two. The latter had even met my mother.

Then the campaign ended with us being trapped outside reality and in a different genre(literally) with no way to ever return.

I'm still pretty mad.
>>
>>55291654
Books fall, everyone gets a degree?
>>
>>55291683
Books fall, GM tries to do an artsy, "b-b-but it was all a story being told by the dm self-insert all along! With no foreshadowing! Aren't you guys impressed? Isn't that highbrow?"

All while basically confirming that everything along the way that was really fun was pure accident.
>>
>>55289328
Being a military veteran in her mid-30s, she believes she's too old and scarred to attract a suitor.
>>
>>55291313
>>55291521
>>55291591
>>55291629
So what's so bad about Aerith's theme?
>>
>>55291844
Tell her to follow the path of /ss/
>>
>>55289328
She isn't romantically interested in anyone as she is still in the low part of her life after her mentor died by an accident. I expect in the LOOONNGGG term she would end up with her cohort. Probably after they both open colleges for their respective class (She is a tinker and he is an Artificer) would they settle down.
>>
>>55291897
Basically the Shadow of Death for a female NPC, I'm guessing...
>>
>>55291897
something very bad is going to happen to her
>>
>>55291542
Nah man, he lost his church chick. That's why he's depressed
>>
Harem ending, of course.
>>
>>55289328
He DID the settling down thing for fifty years already. Now his wife's gone, even his grandkids are grown, and he's ready to check out
If a gunfight doesn't do him in, the whisky or his heart will, and he'll go out smiling
>>
>>55291897
http://www.aerisdies.com/
>>
>>55289328
Buy a castle, marry a princess and became a lord
>>
>>55289328
His dwarf wife, only out and adventuring because an ancestor of her's fucked up bad and almost got a relic from their God stolen by a lich he thought was a regular decent person. Her marrying him is highly frowned on for a couple reason 1)dwarves 2)her family wanted her to marry up to try and restore their name more and 3) he's a Goliath that met her when his clan took on a contract to provide extra protection.
>>
>>55291897
It's a beautiful theme, but horrible things happen to the character.
>>
File: dwarf x goliath.jpg (50KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf x goliath.jpg
50KB, 580x773px
>>55292270
>>
>>55289328
A big bottle of whisky.
>>
File: 1286249742153.jpg (43KB, 579x248px) Image search: [Google]
1286249742153.jpg
43KB, 579x248px
Either one of the other PCs or just chill in a cabin with her mind demon.
If we survive the final battle that is.
>>
>>55289328

His older sister is already married to a wealthy merchant, his younger brother is single, and his younger sister is not betrothed to anyone. So, as the future of the house is secure, he only plans on marrying if it's absolutely necessary.
>>
File: 1480710499634.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1480710499634.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>>55289328
>once the adventures are over
>>
File: 1504894754223.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504894754223.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>55289328
The party's femBarbarian.

He's one or those nerds that never lets go of a grudge, one of his goals in life is moving back to his hometown so he can rub in the face of the girl that rejected him in his teens how he now has awesome magic powers and a wife that could break her spine like a twig.
>>
>>55294632
And then they have a threesome, right?
>>
>>55289328
He would settle down with his mentor and marry her, but she died on a bad mission to a ghost infested castle, and he buried her nearby. He's basically full on ghost PTSD'ing about it and still sees her at his side in times of danger, protecting him, in the place of his adventuring companions.
>>
>>55294799
Thats what necromancy is for son
>>
>>55291313
wow, if he is using Aerith's theme then he's not even being subtle.
>>
>>55289393
>>55291313
I mean, George Wallace loved his black mistress and the bastard kids while doing dumb racist shit, while HP Lovecraft loved his wife despite being /pol/ material.

in b4 guts and casca
>>
>>55289328
He's gonna go home, clean his axe, get something to eat and then fuck the shit out of his Paladin wife. Sucks about the cursed gauntlet she can't get off, though.
>>
>>55294962
what kind of shitty paladin doesn't have a way to remove curses?
>>
>>55294632
And then he orders his wife to break her spine, right?
>>
>>55289328
deathwatch marines' adventures only end one way, anon
>>
If he wants to go to Not!Valhalla he must die in glorious combat, so no settling down.
>>
>>55295110
Serving the emperor is an endless task, brother
>>
>>55295078
We managed to nullify the curse. The cuff is fused to her flesh directly after a very close encounter with a minotaur pyromancer that left me blind in one eye.
>>
>>55289328
If the party gets high level enough, he'll probably make a run at defeating and replacing Gruumsh so he can lead the orcs down a more noble path than wanton destruction and abject savagery.
>>
File: 1488685821465.jpg (778KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1488685821465.jpg
778KB, 2480x3507px
>>55289328
Nobody. She's barren, married to her work and is mostly asexual with a very unhealthy understanding of romantic relationships. At most she'd marry for political power or keep a luckless concubine around for the rare occasion.
>>
Some rich trollop who wants to hear stories of adventure and dreams of escaping her "terribly boring" cushy, relaxing, wealthy, responsibility-free life. They always go for the swashbuckling swordsman, and if the parents don't like him, it will only make her want him more. Aren't rich girls a treat?
>>
File: 1393059731492.jpg (190KB, 1163x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1393059731492.jpg
190KB, 1163x1600px
>>55289328
It sort of already happened, though it's not so much a spouse as an adoptive family.

He collected a bunch of outcasts and invited them all to live in his manor over the course of the previous few adventures, as a reward for helping him with this or that, or just being fairly interesting people who he took pity on, and now they won't stop bothering him to eat with them at mealtimes, or celebrating his birthday, or cleaning up all of his clutter, or taking an interest in his research. No matter how stoic and aloof he tries to be, they won't stop.

The big secret is that he likes it. He's just too proud to admit it to anybody, so he acts gruff and annoyed with the entire charade.
>>
>>55289328

Probably no one. She exploits her own looks and availability in political games to get ahead, and has a sort of shitty attitude towards healthy relationships for it. Most likely outcome, given how things are going, is a bittersweet ending where she "wins" but realizes too late that her goals were shallow.
>>
>>55289328
The cleric that helped the party out when they first got press ganged.
>>
File: 1460414475384.jpg (144KB, 813x854px) Image search: [Google]
1460414475384.jpg
144KB, 813x854px
>>55289328
My last PC was Florida Man, so he's out.

The one before that was one of the last Jedi Knights, so settling down is out.

The one prior to that actually did settle down and raise the twins he and his waifu had, but the waifu didn't settle down (honestly everyone agreed this was probably the best end).

The current PC is a government super soldier project result, so I'm not sure "settling down" is in her future.
>>
He just got off a ship that was about to go full Inquisition. Took up a side ship for the family to keep trading/help restore some goddamn proper 'order' to the Expanse. Got in with his girlfriend as he helps get her org's shit together after most of their leadership died in an attack on the station they were on.

He's just happy not to be demon hunting at this point.
>>
>>55289328
Murder hobo for life!
>>
>>55292343
Not that horrible, I mean she gets to exit the shitty plot before anyone else, so she's got that going for her.
>>
>>55289328
My clericess settled with my other cleric from a concurrent campaign. During the final joint session, I ran them as a single character for the sake of gameplay. They were holding hands the entire time.
>>
>>55291313
You know BBEG is going to kill your waifu right? That's Aerith's whole thing
>>
Most of my characters are too self-destructive and incapable of intimate commitment.

Ironically, it's the ALWAYS ANGRY good-aligned young male human fighter that might be capable of tying the knot. Underneath all that seething hatred, he's really a nice person.

Might be a random farm-girl from his old hometown or he might somehow win the affection of some monarch's daughter. (Personally I ship him with the cruel elven queen that's one of the big baddies)
>>
>>55289328
The princess he has been betrothed to.

Unfortunately there will be another two to three years before they can wed, so she reaches her age of majority, but it's all set up and in the meantime he's Sorcadinning his way through the campaign to rid the world of a demonic scourge with the rest of the party.
>>
>>55291897
Aerith's Theme is the biggest death flag any female character can get
>>
>>55289328
The woman he's currently engaged to I would assume. Too bad he's picked up all the death flags.
>>
File: Slaver Knight.jpg (59KB, 564x924px) Image search: [Google]
Slaver Knight.jpg
59KB, 564x924px
After killing his old boss who quite literally refuses to die as he's a lich, my PC will take over his empire and have his everyday life full of not only sex, but not having to do anything and simply always let a slave do it aslong as it isn't business related.
>>
File: Angry_mage.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_mage.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>>55289328
Settle down? You jest. There will be no settling down. I will explain.

I was eight, when the blessed emperor decided that, to ensure the end of the 'infectious rebellion' that had cost him all of one wagon of grain, my section of his vast city was to be purged of every last living thing, down to the very last blade of grass. It was to be a walled off monument to his unrelenting fury, rotting meals, empty streets and homes, a testament to what would happen if anyone else should let hunger overcome loyalty.

Among those purged were my family and friends. How did I escape, you ask?

My father was a friend- a good friend- of a wizard back in the day when he served the emperor in the wars, yes, he served valiantly with sword and shield the very man who condemned him to die over the actions of two hungry bandits. This wizard claimed a fraudulent life debt, owed by the countless times he had saved my father's hide.

Because wizards who live to such powerful ages and serve willingly are few and far between, the emperor humored his request. I was his to sate the debt. Everyone else was nailed to a cross and burned. Then every animal slaughtered and poisoned food spread to kill what they could not round up.

Archmage Sularis had grown discontent with the Emperor's insatiable greed and abject abuse of power, but to oppose him then was death, even for him. His plan was to outlive the Emperor, and I would be one of the seeds to build a new world where little children were not nailed to crosses and set ablaze to satiate a grown man's petty wrath.

Then Asmodeus offered the Emperor immortality for a cost, and we learned a new definition of what it meant to have your country go to shit.

You have all heard the rumors, yes, of the horrors that Emperor Caxep put his people through? I assure you, the truth is worse...

(cont.)
>>
>>55299802
You have heard that he offered six young girls, six young boys, and six young mothers, every winter to Asmodeus. But did you hear of how they were selected by lottery? Did you hear of the birthing quotas?

You have heard of the half-men, half-demon soldiers he sent to war, and you have heard of the Hellfire ballistas that burned down the Glacial Walls that withstood a horde of lava golems, but did you hear that he took young boys from their mothers, raised them to hate each other to violence, and when they had grown to know nothing but hate after a life of murder and misery, present the defiling ritual as an evolution into a perfection? Or that the hellfire ballistas were fueled by baby fat?

"Why?!" You ask? I have asked that many times. Sularis and I eventually settled on the answer that Caxep was simply devoted to evil as a Vestal is devoted to her deity.

I shall not paint us as the sole heroes, of course I will not. There were thousands. Some had suffered directly and wanted vengeance. Others had merely heard and wanted to stop the spread. Others still joined because they feared Caxep's reign would give way to something unfathomably worse.

Did I slay him personally? No.

I did, however, alongside hundreds of mages, call down every single cosmological and meteorological disaster in creation and then some the gods were too merciful to unleash on his Black Iron Citadel, until finally the demonic wards were exhausted and the walls cracked asunder.

I purged from existence vast swathes of those who swore allegiance to Caxep's banner. I will boast this; my actions gained me a nickname. "The Malestrom".

I was there when Emperor Caxep lay beaten, his forces purged to the last Imp, and Asmodeus had forsaken him as a lost cause. We were all there as an Avatar of He That Is And Was came down, wreathed in the fire of the stars, and with a force that made the mountains bow, condemned the hubris and cruelty of that monster.
>>
>>55299876
What became of Caxep, you ask? I have prayed for an answer to that question, and a priest of He That Is And Was took pity on me and answered, that I may put this burning acid of hate to bed once and for all.

Caxep shall feel every last ounce of pain he has dealt in his wretched existence. Once that sentence is meted out, he shall be purged from reality.

Gone. The death of all deaths.

Of more import is the fate of the souls he tortured and sacrificed. The Mother Of Mercies tends to them now, yes, but the wounds they suffered rent their souls. It may be centuries before they are sane and whole again. May they have an eternity to rest.

But you ask if I will settle down? No.

Who offered Caxep the boon?

Who turned misery into a nightmare?

It is known, that if every single mortal who paid tribute to a god, goddess... or devil, even... were to perish, that they would slowly fade, like a starving man dies. Asmodeus is fed, by his nature, by wicked deeds, so it is impossible to wholly starve him.

But he has many, many cults. If his sustenance were reduced to mere scraps of scraps, he would be weakened.

I believe he is aware of the plan. I have killed my 1,023rd assassin this last month. Who could blame him. I alone am responsible for three dead cults. Sir Granth "Razing Lion" has done in seven, but he no longer needs sleep. I have some catching up to do.

The 1,004th is making his way through what he thinks is an unguarded emergency escape route. In a few minutes, the paralyzing mold he inhaled when he broke through the sewer grating will take effect. I will find him twitching and spasming, but alive.

I will give him the same message to take to Asmodeus that I gave the others before I disintegrated them.

"I'm coming for you."
>>
-1,004th +1,024.

Out, damned typos! Out!
>>
>>55289328
His wife back in Australia. He misses her, but she needs new lungs and he needs money to buy them.
>>
>>55289328
My dwarf fighter fell in love in a girl name Heidi. The bakers daughter in a small remote town my party stopped by in during their travels

Here's how it happend, it's not an interesting story, but I will tell it nontheless:

>party goes to a small town in order to find somewhere to wind down and sleep
>I go to the tavern to get something to drink
>DM asks if I want to roll on the curousing table
>I agreed as it would be fun
>I wind up in a romance, and the DM rolled on a table he made himself, so I can see who I fell in love with
>The result was the bakers daughter
>>
File: AzataLyrakien.png (48KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
AzataLyrakien.png
48KB, 399x400px
>>55289328
His familiar that started as a caterpillar then a tiny fairy and now a thicc human sized cutie. It's still kinda weird shes technically only 2 years old though.
>>
>>55299802
>>55299876
>>55299954

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
We just ended our campaign actually, my character, the team leader, ended up settling down with a nice normal girl he met in one of the towns we rescued.

There's something charming about the famous hero settling down with a normal girl and having a happy family.
>>
My knight pc met this lovely half-orc female who joined us in our campaign. Despite missing an eye, she was a terrific shot with the bow. After many trials and tribulations, and lots and lots of homecooked meals (I was the party cook), he confessed his love for her in orcish and dropping a boar at her feet. The boar was entierly superflous, as it turned out. She was already in love with him from his treatment alone. So once the BBEG of the campaign was slain, he introduced her to his family, who took quite dearly to her, and they were to get married. But at the wedding day, despite sending a courier half a year ahead of time, her tribe was running late, none had shown up. With tears in her eye, she told us we should go on with the ceremony. As my father walked her up the aisle, there was a loud commotion outside the chapel. The doors nearly flew off the hinges as an orc warband barreled through, weapons drawn and caked in mud!
>"'pologies we're late. Pack 'a tasty boars crossed our path, and we wanted ta bring some proppa food for the cer'mony. Now where's my son-in-law, I wanna shake 'ands with 'im!"
The party was a blast. Everywhere drunk orcs and half-orcs were bellowing about long lives and happiness and children. We were showered in gifts, ranging from boar tusk necklaces and fetishes, to even a proper orchish hunting bow, blessed by the tribe's shamans. My wife was so happy. My father, a rather burly man, even got into a friendly wrestling match with my father-in-law, and they only broke two oaken tables! Rather boring for an orc wedding, they tell me. But that was many years ago. So now I sit here, scrying this dwarven basket weaving appriciation forum, with no less than seven sons and four daughters. Two of them even have latent magical powers! My wife is pregnant again, and we are all looking forward to the delivery. Blessings upon you all, my anonymus friends!
>>
>>55301620
This is my fetish.
>>
File: 1503107057866.jpg (155KB, 500x890px) Image search: [Google]
1503107057866.jpg
155KB, 500x890px
>>55301636
What, overly muscular girls, or happy endings with overtly romantic tones with lots and lots of handholding? Frankly, I just played my pc like pic related.
>>
My half-elf Paladin likely isn't capable of that shit, he's a total autist.

>Be half-elf
>Son of a human woman who runs an inn on the road, she's the widow of a noble (Another human) and just ditched city life for the country in her grief
>She got knocked up by an elf bard who passed through one day
>My character grows up, raised by his single mom, always hearing stories about his human dad who died before he was born (Kind of complicated, but he sees the human guy as his "real" father because he exemplifies the ideals he wants to strive for, unlike the Elf cad real dad.)
>Mostly just really fucking need a proper father figure
>Eventually my character leaves on a journey to become a paladin like his real father while also looking out for his biological dad to rip him a new one for impregnating his mom and just leaving.
>Gets into awkward hijinks because my elf is super fucking attractive but hates the concept of having pre-marital sex because he has nothing but contempt for his biological father's lifestyle.
>Over time party begins to think he's just plain gay, have to awkwardly explain that he just wants to do the right thing and how sex seemed really dirty and immoral to him.
>Party now thinks he's just plain asexual, don't bother arguing about it because who fucking cares.
>Eventually come across an elf that looks suspiciously like my character making out with a woman in a bar.
>Walk up to him, and stoically ask him if he remembers a tavern on the outskirts of my home-city
>Elf cad's face goes pale and he tries to run
>Catch him
>He asks me what I'm gonna do
>Take off my armor and say we're gonna settle things between us with a fist fight, that's the extent of interaction I want with him to get my satisfaction. Not like I can bring him to justice of the light or anything because he's literally just a Bard doing Bard shit
>Elf cats a sleep enchantment on me, I fail my save and he escapes
>All pissed off, I continue looking for him so I can teach him a lesson
>>
>>55301676
That was an a unhealthy relationship tho, bitch was a home-wrecker
>>
My PC plans on buying a farm once all this adventure stuff blows over. There will be peasant girls lining up for a chance to get some adventurer loot dowry, so he will probably pick the one with the best hips.
>>
>>55301794
... Ok, it seems I don't know the story behind this picture. Care to elaborate? I used that picture because the knight was cool, and I think it's cute.
>>
>>55302433
Alva was a knight in research of a cure for a sickness he saint contracted. The witch Zullie was trying to destroy his dedication for the saint with all manner of trick and deceit but failed to stop him. Alva was unable to cure the saint a ended his quest. He was nothing more than guilt and despair but Zullie managed to bring hope back to him and they lived happily ever after (until Dark souls 3). If you wish to have your own conclusion their bio is on their gear Alva's set and the black witch set.
>>
>>55301620
cute
>>
>>55290049

Except he is right. Even in fantasy, faggots are degenerate.
>>
My drow will knock up the high elf wizard's wife.
>>
After a certain age my character figured out that his greatest wish was to settle down and have a family. Probably because he felt that his childhood was ruined after his father was killed and he had wasted the rest of his life preparing to find the killer up until he joined the other PCs. He thinks he has found the right one and she is one of the PCs, he is planning on confessing to her soon. But I doubt it will work, the player seems to follow a pattern when he creates characters, they are always small petite girls and they all turn out to be lesbian.
>>
>>55303990
>NTR
You deserve to die in a trash fire
>>
File: 1503803456267.jpg (21KB, 216x265px) Image search: [Google]
1503803456267.jpg
21KB, 216x265px
>>55293946
Thanks for the chuckle m8
>>
>>55294632
KEK, Akbar was right
(not the party's female barbarian)
>>
File: 1494747027423.png (93KB, 214x204px) Image search: [Google]
1494747027423.png
93KB, 214x204px
>>55304427

>men playing lesbians

Always a red flag famalam
>>
>>55305156
I can't say that it hasn't crossed my mind that it might be a possibility. It's not that he is a bad roleplayer, he is actually really good and he is knowledgeable about several systems, it just seems like it happens all the time I play in the same campaign as him. He managed to trick me once by playing a reverse trap and I and my character only found out later when his character was wounded and I had to help her.
>>
Current PC is an old bard (the kind with a sword and shield, not the kind with a fruity lute) who travels village to village in a rickety old wagon.

He got wrapped up into adventure because a warlord is doing bad things and, by golly it just ain't right.

He had a wife and a kid a long time ago but lost both of them, so I'm not sure if he'd ever settle down, probably just go back to being a traveling storyteller until he dies.
>>
>>55289328
Pillaging little defenseless villages of course
>>
>>55289328
She's going to die before she can retire.
She struck a deal with a death goddess. Her soul is forfit on her death, promised to the goddess. She lives on borrowed time, long enough for her vengance and enact the goddess's own plans on the mortal realm and in exchange, she has been promised to be reunited with her sister in the afterlife.
>>
>>55297035
Damn right they are.
>>
>>55289979
probably. Dwarves are intelligent tho, and I bet big metropolitan dwarf cities with lots of trade and travelers would learn tolerance. Japan had the edo period.
>>
>>55290332
Will she find true love along the way and realize whats more important?
>>
>>55299802
>>55299876
>>55299954
>>55299958

Honestly, I'd normally call this edgy, but I actually kind of like it. A Wizard with a cause is a nice change of pace from "scholarly nerd archetype".
>>
>>55304436

You don't like futa drow on elf female? What are you, gay?
>>
>>55302653
They did actually fall in love, though. Sure, he failed in his mission, but it was already too late by that point.
>>
>>55308382
I like Futa on female, especially with Drow or other dark-skinned babes. However, NTR, cuckoldry, and homewrecking is where I draw the line, and anyone who approves of that shit should be kicked in the nads. Trying to break up a loving married couple for your own desires is an evil act
>>
>>55298287
>My last PC was Florida Man, so he's out.
You telling me he didn't kidnap a dragonborn wife to keep as his bitch? What kind of Florida Man are you?
>>
>>55307494
Dwarves already know what true love is - love for your home, your clan and your traditions.
>>
>>55300789
>Human sized human shaped familiar

Anon what are you doing
>>
>>55309483
Reminder that you can apply Permanency to Enlarge Person starting at 9th level.
>>
>>55289328

His paladin's mount.
>>
File: 1437159240617.jpg (629KB, 2536x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1437159240617.jpg
629KB, 2536x3104px
>>55309533
Out of all the boobplates I've seen, this has got to be the most egregious one I've seen
>>
no one. He is Edge incarnate. After he is done slaughtering all the gods, he will destroy heaven and rule it, transforming heaven into hell. Then he will go below and kill all the gods there, transforming it into DOUBLE HELL.

then he will transform the cosmos into TRIPLE HELL.

The only escape is just what degree of suffering you find yourself.

He will then monitor all beings for thoughts of rebellion and kill them and send them to QUADRUPLE HELL.
>>
File: pixel eclipse.gif (1MB, 628x400px) Image search: [Google]
pixel eclipse.gif
1MB, 628x400px
>>55289328
No one. This only ends one way - with his death.

He has known this from the very beginning, and the Fates have never lied.
>>
My Tzeentch-aligned psyker confessed his love for our resident Heretek (female) after a long BC campaign based on the Book of Revelations. Both of them developped an uneasy truce with a radical Inquisitor and finally became his acolytes.
>>
>>55304427
>lesbian PCs ever

You can do better, man.
>>
>>55309568

From an engineering standpoint there's nothing wrong with boobplate besides a meme that completely dismisses how hard it is to actually stab through armor and how slippage reduces force. Otherwise fluted shapes like the various Maximilian armors would have been grossly impractical.
>>
>>55289328
my PC doesn't have any definite plans to settle down, but the probably-a-mutant pilot girl NPC is a fan of his, and if the rest of the PCs slobbering over her don't pull it off she's a possibility. He also recently discovered aliens exist, so he's definitely planning a quest to find promiscuous green women interested in being taught the earth concept of "love." Who knows if anything will come of that.
>>
>>55289328
I used to play with the group I now run, the old DM now plays- made my old character die horribly in his retirement to get the "plot" moving in the current campaign.

My players can envision happy endings for themselves if they want, I'll still have tragedies in mind, because I am a hack and incapable of positive stories.
>>
>>55310920
Well I don't know if the PC is a lesbian, that is what I'm worried about. The pattern indicates that it is a huge possibility, but I'll still try.
>>
Settle down? Bah! Live by the sword, die by the sword. My deeds will be legendary, and they won't end in me drinking to the "good times" as an old, decrepit fool.
>>
>>55289328
> World Eaters berserker
The captive female Commissar we had until recently been using as a bargaining chip.
Due to some ridiculous rolling on both her and his part, she appears to be the only person who can actually draw him out of his rages. He also admires her aboslute adamant resolve.
>>
>>55305156
>>55310920
Why the hate? What's the implication?
>>
>>55289328
My PC is married to her duties as queen, no time for hanky panky
>>
>>55289328
Their heart belongs to the 420 friendly Djinn Pirate, but the recognize that they're going to settle down with the Rich Girl Cannibal because it's much easier because of class.
>>
>>55313190
Isn't hanky panky your primary duty as a Queen?
>>
File: luther95theses.jpg (483KB, 1480x833px) Image search: [Google]
luther95theses.jpg
483KB, 1480x833px
Probably no one, as the mandate of the not!Papacy is that priests are to remain chaste and unwed.

There's a real possibility that a schism will divide the church soon, though, so tings might change. The very prophet who first translated the not!Commandments married and had a bunch of kids, so the matter is already quietly scrutinized by a lot of folks.
>>
>>55289328
The evil bitch won't have me.
>>
>>55290332
>writes sign around neck
>'free blowjobs for rich chicks'
>>
>>55308672
If the wife cheats on her husband, they were hardly all the loving as a couple
>>
Of all my characters, none of them strike me as particularly romantic.

Mercier is living on borrowed time as it is, and his physical disfigurement and creeping curse (and leprosy) would probably get in the way of attracting a pretty lady friend. Best he can hope for is to die with a sword in his hand.

Kala Kutani could feasibly settle down with someone, eventually. Neither I nor her have ever really thought about it

Mantough Lizardcoque already retired and settled down into a lizardfolk tribe after clearing some enemy goblins, after his hometribe was destroyed by bandits, primarily so that I could replace him with a not-joke character. He flexed his way in

>>55310944
What about it directing the attack directly towards the sternum, rather than sliding off the sides?
>>
>>55299954
It was really, really good.
>>
>>55313238
Well, assuming she survives the adventures succession isn't THAT pressing of a problem. By all accounts she should live for a very long time, if not forever. Besides, the line of succession is already out the window after the previous king handed the throne to her (an unrelated foreigner) so if she does want/need to pass the crown on she can just choose a fitting ward.
>>
>>55313162

Because it suggests that a crossplaying guy is too pussy to think about roleplaying the likely orientation and is going for cheap gratification.
>>
>>55313267
If you have to throw a not! in front of every catholic word you come across, you are going to have a hard time discussing things with Italians.
>>
>>55313397
Because to have a touch of greatness is to know mortification, it is to have been laughed out of every hall and every theater, every board room and business meeting, every lay tavern and woman's bedroom.

It is the right to lay claim to the absurd, demand it be taken as truth, and every man should abide.
>>
>>55313430
That being said, I simply make an too ugly a woman to be a lesbian, and have to much antipathy towards pubic hair and muscle fat to lay with men.
>>
>>55313430

U fukin' wot m8?
>>
>>55313462
It means gay men and women who wish for greatness must hide their sexuality in order to be taken seriously. They make themselves so indespensible as for their private lives to be well known 'secrets', but in public they have to behave as though they are straight.

If contractors during that time heard that the man who built hover damn was gay, they would have never agreed to have worked for him.
>>
>>55313533
okay, he didn't 'build' hover damn, but he figured out the generator exhaust in the main pipes had caused over 200 hundred deaths and put a stop to it.
>>
> we are all a bunch of virgins in my group
> want to have a wifu for my character
> dm once tried and it was cringy as fuck, so never again
> still want my character to date the cute roge tomboy that helps our party from time to time

It's a nice headcanon, but in practice its awkward.
>>
>>55289328
commit sudoku after a few days of resting
>>
>Playing fallout-esque post-nuclear-apcolypse.
>The adventure never ends
>The Nurse cum Doctor cum Surgeon is dying of radiation sickness. Or going ghoul, we're yet to find out.
>The Soldier is practically one missed meal away from a psychotic break. We don't trust her with guns anymore.
>The Office Lady grenade-fetishist survivour 'Goodbye hope. And with hope, goodbye fear.'
>She'll likely die in combat soon, if not to one of her own grenades.
>Journalist has so very few survival skills though high charisma makes them important as our face.
>Police officer lost an arm, now avoids combat.
>The Officer and Journo are likely the only two who'll survive, though they'd have to move to one of the small settlements.

The adventure will never end.
>>
Maybe open a bar, or work as a fencing instructor
>>
How viable is a support sorc?
>>
>>55289328
The polygamist hedonistic post-singularity AI who controls the decrepit generation ship he's stuck on.
>>
>>55313407
not! is used to denote when something is totally not something that exists in reality with some very minor changes made
>>
>>55300005
>Australia
>Public Subsidised Healthcare
>Needing to 'buy' lungs
Found the American.
>>
Currently? Nobody. His last paramour wound up betraying him for a lot of money.

That's the mercenary life, though, neh?
>>
>>55289328
My Cleric, the Sorcerer and the Bard have all married each other.

Background wise we have been close friends from childhood. When we were sent out on the quest we had a marriage ceremony as a sign of our intent to share our destiny and also an unspoken Will should disaster befall one of us.

On our return home she is going back to the temple to resume her Priestess duties which is often travelling the farmlands blessing crops and aiding in the harvest, while Sorc and Bard are planning on buying a farm together.
>>
>>55316640
Well, you can get you transplants for free, obviously, right after the 8754 people that submitted the request before you are served or die.
>>
For the nanohaverse game I'm in, my PC plans to settle down in the traditional Belkan manner, as befits her lineage. She's already got a Wife, Knight, and Concubine lined up; at least one of whom has another girl on the side. They're all quite loving towards one another, even if some of them have some issues, but that is nothing that cannot be worked through with HONORABLE LOVE and COURTLY PASSION and the fact that it's a legends of the wulin and one of them is a courtier.

There has been some rocky relationship drama, especially in explaining that traditionally Concubine, as a role in a Belkan relationship and household, is effectively 'spymaster', not 'the lady's personal whore', but still.
>>
>>55309483
Sex with Empathic Link must be pretty kinky.
>>
>>55317224
Waiting lists for organs are the same all over the world.
So even in America you're stuck behind several thousand And a paywall.
>>
>>55317404
You are a gigantic faggot, jesus christ.
>>
File: Current boys.png (1MB, 1576x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Current boys.png
1MB, 1576x1044px
>>55289328
Shown left to right, my current characters are: a vampire scientist, a changeling necromancer and an ex-satellite.
> The Vampire
The game and the vamp are young, so who knows? His tastes are pretty damn broad so it could be almost anyone.
> The Changeling
Spent so long as a spider stuck in a dark room that he's forgotten how one does into romantic/lustful feelings and is planning on Lichdom. If he remembers how that all works/Lichdom doesn't make it impossible for him, probably one of the party members.
> The Former Spy Satellite
Currently asexual, in the physical and mental sense, and pretty unlikely to change that.
>>
File: Brutal.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>55295321
>>
Well mines a bird monk on his final track to being a grand master, he'll return to his temple and die more then likely because shes already pushing 27, she only has a few years to live.
>>
>>55303990
Daily Reminder that NTR is Heresy and you make Jesus cry with it.
>>
>>55298287
>My last PC was Florida Man, so he's out.
You of little faith - Florida Man's perfect wife is just around the corner.
Her name is Irma
>>
File: 256546546756.png (175KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
256546546756.png
175KB, 500x301px
Isn't summer over yet?
Gay-fearing kiddos should leave.
Don't you know what fucking site you're on?
>>
My last character is an autistic misanthrope so he'd probably be more comfortable just dying without ever marrying or making a family.
Might devote himself to a deity or live among nature, but that's it.
>>
>>55320857
Being a fag doesn't mean you have to act gay anon.

Likewise, just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to be a complete fag about it.
>>
>>55320954
I don't disagree.
I just remember /tg/ being chiller than this
>>
>>55289328
He is kinda flirting with a friendly, but coy female wind mage and is absolutely the type of guy who would like to settle down with a nice girl. if they manage to take down the evil mage organisation and the morally bankrupt scientists. Would be interesting how she would react, would they visit his hometown on their journey, because she comes from a peacefull wholesome forest village and is heavily bound to nature, while his home country is basicly Steampunk not!Imperial Germany meets Clan Skryre.
>>
>>55320981
The only one not being chill here is you
>>
His protégé
>>
>>55321455
But is it /ss/?
>>
>>55321441
True but I'm luke-warm at best relative to some other dickwads in this thread. Sorry if you felt directly spoken to.
>>
>>55323723
the opposite of /ss/
>>
>>55325355
Paedophiléa?
>>
That short catgirl NPC the party met, who, despite her lack of beard, quickly won his heart with her cheerful and inquisitive nature, her curious hobbies, and her alchemical cooking and baking. Some of her cookies just melt in your mouth, or explode—just like grandmother Urist's! She would fit right into the mountainhomes, or whatever is hopefully left of them when he returns at the end of this adventure.
>>
>>55325355
Gay Loli ?
>>
>>55325355
/ll/?
>>
File: f66.png (273KB, 662x540px) Image search: [Google]
f66.png
273KB, 662x540px
>alchemist who mutated herself to look like a fetchling going full yandere towards the other alchemist in the group after getting diddled by her

>human male paladin never made it to the marriage due to getting torn apart by demons the day prior

>tfw none of your characters have had good endings

If only the campaigns I play don't always go so goddamn grimdark.
>>
>>55325893
>going full yandere towards the other alchemist in the group after getting diddled by her
if that's not what you call happy ending then I don't know what would be
>>
>>55326040
well, if they could settle down, that would be happy

thing is they're marching off to go die on an alien planet with cthulhu shit everywhere
>>
File: unnamed (5).gif (3MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (5).gif
3MB, 480x272px
>>55289328
>Settle down
But then how would he have time for JUSTICE?
>>
>>55326182
You might have little time left, so what? More the reason to make the most of it. If you are to land on a planet full of hostile eldritch shit tomorrow, the first steps there should be on legs still trebling a little bit form all the stuff you did on the way. Don't let the hope for future (or the absence of it) diminish your enjoyment of the now you have with each other.
>>
>>55326250
I think you're right, anon. At the end, they did find love and redemption. It's something.
>>
>>55289328
Fuck... He and I haven't really thought that far ahead. I mean, is there really any "settling down" after becoming King of the (Space) Pirates? Even if he doesn't eventually hang from the gallows or end up walking the ol' space-plank, I just can't envision him living out his twilight years in peace. He's just too much of a sociopathic criminal degenerate. Like, I dunno, maybe he could return back to elf homeworld and catch up on his backlog of shitty human cartoons. The setting is basically Shadowrun in space, so... Yeah, I'm not sure there's a "Good End" in the works.
>>
File: 1457208369384.jpg (52KB, 580x407px) Image search: [Google]
1457208369384.jpg
52KB, 580x407px
>>55289328
her sentient war hammer.

he's got a vibrate function
>>
>>55289328
With his Vampire Drow Matriarch lover.
>>
>>55289328
His right hand.
>>
File: dark knight.jpg (605KB, 967x1267px) Image search: [Google]
dark knight.jpg
605KB, 967x1267px
He's gonna become a god or die trying, and he's already an undead. Settling down just isn't in my current character's nature.
>>
File: dungeon of traps stair snare.png (29KB, 424x184px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon of traps stair snare.png
29KB, 424x184px
>>55289328
No one, she's a crucidaemon tiefling and things down there are like something out of Grimtooth's. Sort of gave up on relationships before she ever had one.
>>
>>55289328
About the only person that my current character has a chance with is a shady man who we theorize has connections to what can only be called the local Illuminati. He gives her drugs every other week to keep her nerves in check and supports her once in a while in combat.

What I'm trying to say is she is going to die alone.
>>
>>55289328

She wants to go to school (for wizards) and actually enjoy life as a teenager/young adult. Maybe go back into adventuring once she gets a degree in Illusory Magic.
>>
>>55329984

Oh shit, I misread the OP.

Well shit, I don't know if she has anyone to settle down with especially after having survived the many, terrible events that lead to the deaths of many of her loved ones.
>>
>>55290679
Why are you playing Young Me?
>>
He's tried, a few times. But it seems the world keeps going to shit when he does, and you can't trust somebody else to do the job properly. He's accepted years ago he's gonna die in a ditch somewhere, but damnit he'll go down swinging.
>>
He's planning to eventually settle down with the elven sorceress that he's been blue balling (blue ovary-ing?) for a while now. She runs an occult shop in that city that the group is based out of, and when a enlisting her aid to help solve a murder mystery and clear another PC's name she and my tief really hit it off. And by hit it off, I mean he basically seduced her into helping. More recently, when he visits her, she's started dropping increasingly less subtle hints that she wants his babies. On the one hand, he does find her very attractive. On the other, he's been really hesitant about the idea of settling down generally and having kids specifically. He had kind of a crappy upbringing and isn't sure that he would make a very good parent. With the campaign drawing to a close, however, he's coming around to the idea of settling down with her and starting a family.

This, of course, means that he's definitely going to die in the finale.
>>
File: 1476227249199.gif (629KB, 505x283px) Image search: [Google]
1476227249199.gif
629KB, 505x283px
>>55289328
Her husband was brutally killed, and she'll likely be too old to have any further children by the time the adventures are over. She's already in her mid 40s after all. So she'll likely settle and raise her unplanned child of her now-late husband's until he's old enough to set out on his own. Then she'll probably live out her days in service to her god.
>>
>>55294632
Why is Korra so perfect?
>>
File: Asahina_Keigo.jpg (564KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
Asahina_Keigo.jpg
564KB, 800x566px
>>55289328
A cute descendant of pic related.

It's going to be k, since it's a Blissful betrothal and True Love, as well as Kharmic Ties.
>>
File: 1416337734655.jpg (771KB, 787x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1416337734655.jpg
771KB, 787x1050px
>Once the adventures are over
You don't seem to understand. She never planned on settling down.

She's a murderhobo. Only good at killing things to feed a lifestyle of drinking, fighting, and pointless wandering. She's fully aware she's a murderhobo, with no hope or clue on how to change herself to something she feels is better. She went out adventuring with the party expecting to die. She's not outwardly a suicidal sad sack. She's a cheery, ditzy, nice woman who always tries to make others enjoy the pointless illusion she sees life as. Her barbaric gumption is an excuse to get herself killed so she wouldn't have to do it herself. She hopes that she'll find something to properly live for, but she's not trying too hard.
>>
File: fairy.jpg (245KB, 1088x698px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
245KB, 1088x698px
>>55289328
He'll probably just let a succubus suck him dry when he's done adventuring. He's not all that great with women desu.
>>
>>55289328
Became a ex paladin, went to shoot the shit with rogue irl/ingame brother, he marries, I fuck off to northlands, brother never sees me again but kickass bear pelts come as a gift mysteriously every year for the winter, along with woodcarved figurines of every battle we shared, ten years pass, brother sad that no figurine/pelt arrives, goes and buries my sword and names his last kid with my name. We even gave it a music theme for my funeral
>>
>>55289328
A good death.
He's an old man who has had the misfortune to outlive his wife and his children. He isn't going to just lay down and die, but he's looking forward to seeing them again.
>>
File: FrankWarriors.png (513KB, 474x640px) Image search: [Google]
FrankWarriors.png
513KB, 474x640px
He hopes to gather enough wealth and prestige to form a large Warband, and then build a Hillfort in his home region, where he will reign as chief and have many wives and sons, maybe have a stone raised in his name.
>>
>>55292228
Oh man, I remember this site from years ago. Many a happy fap occurred here, though eventually I just forgot it - especially after sadpanda. Thanks, anon, despite this definitely not being your intention.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.